'Random' shootings, car rampages, knife attacks etc.

Glenn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
The last line of the article sums it up exactly...
As the national debate rages about stricter gun control measures, a good guy with a gun neutralized a bad guy with a gun in his tracks.

This is exactly what they don't want. And this is never brought up.

In fact, their position is something like, leave that to the police, (but also we are defunding the police.) Doesn't get much clearer than that.

Salman Rushdie was just stabbed during a speech in NY. A fatwa was placed against him by Iranian mullahs a while ago for his book the Satanic Verses. Easy enough for someone to do a mind job on someone and then blame the attack in Islamists, similar to Sirhan Sirhan and RFK.

It’d be interesting to see the video for a few minutes before the incident happened and take a look into the bio of the attacker.

Anthony

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Some have pointed out on social media that the attack on Rushdie (Iran's Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini issued a fatwa against him decades ago) comes at the same time as U.S. agencies are allegedly uncovering plots to assassinate the likes of Bolton and Pompeo by certain Iranian officials. In the background of all this, the Iran nuclear deal is in the process of potentially being revived. We don't have to search far to figure out who has a vested interest in demonizing Iran, assuming these happenings are related, and not a string of coincidences.

Adobe

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member

Car plows through fundraiser crowd leaving casualties​

"A 24-year-old man has been arrested for homicide after running down people in the US state of Pennsylvania"

"Pennsylvania State Police have charged a 24-year-old man with two counts of homicide after he allegedly drove his vehicle through a crowd at a community fundraiser event on Saturday in the town of Berwick, killing one person. He later presumably beat and killed a woman in a neighboring town."

"Asked by a reporter if he had any comment on the situation, Reyes reportedly responded “Sorry, I’m sorry.

Article below:

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member

Ten killed in Canada stabbing spree: What, where and who?​

Suspects on the run after attacks at James Smith Cree Nation and nearby Weldon village in Saskatchewan province.

Police in Canada are hunting for two men identified as suspects in a stabbing spree in the central province of Saskatchwan that left at least 10 people dead.

Another 15 people were wounded in the attacks on Sunday in the remote Indigenous community of James Smith Cree Nation and the nearby town of Weldon.

“It is horrific what has occurred in our province today,” Royal Canadian Mounted Police Assistant Commissioner Rhonda Blackmore told a news conference.

Here’s what we know so far:

The article below:

Alejo

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I saw that too and I found it to be rather odd, usually these attacks tend to be a single event and cause a lot of damage in a single location, as if the attacker kind of runs out of energy once their act is perpetrated.

But to go around doing it like this, it's quite another thing, very odd. Then, as I was doing my nightly rounds, I caught the following too, from the same province (though Canadians may correct me)

Top Bottom