Radio show announcement - New weekly show: 'The Truth Perspective'

Thank you for the show on so called Independence Day.

I'm really sorry about these annoying governments adverts ;)

And seriously - they were very funny, thanks :)

Kasia said:

Thanks Kasia! What to do if you can't have a little fun at the PTB's expense? We've had ourselves some real giggles writing the 'commercials' these last couple of weeks.

herondancer said:
Kasia said:

Thanks Kasia! What to do if you can't have a little fun at the PTB's expense? We've had ourselves some real giggles writing the 'commercials' these last couple of weeks.

Exposing the absurdity of PTS's behaviour in a funny way is a great idea! Keep it up!

The show today was excellent IMO. Thank you for a most entertaining discussion about pedophilia, global warming, Jewish extremists/Israel/settlers, the nefarious role of NGO's abroad and Russia's response, MH17 and more.

I loved the advertisement, I thought it was very well done, but won't say anything, otherwise I will spoil the fun.
:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Mariama said:
The show today was excellent IMO. Thank you for a most entertaining discussion about pedophilia, global warming, Jewish extremists/Israel/settlers, the nefarious role of NGO's abroad and Russia's response, MH17 and more.

I loved the advertisement, I thought it was very well done, but won't say anything, otherwise I will spoil the fun.
:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Thanks, Mariama! We're going to continue and expand on our discussion of religion next week.

We really have bad luck choosing sponsors for our show, don't we? ;) :lol:

I'm just in the middle of transcribing the What's Up with UFO's show and I have to chime in and say these adverts are hilarious! Is it Elan that does the announcers voice? What a giggle. :lol:

lainey said:
I'm just in the middle of transcribing the What's Up with UFO's show and I have to chime in and say these adverts are hilarious! Is it Elan that does the announcers voice? What a giggle. :lol:

Glad to hear that you and others are finding these funny, lainey! We really enjoy doing them and it is a great release for looking at such awful stuff. Emergency Room humor and all that. To answer your question, we've mostly all taken part in doing some parts of them.

Just been listening to the new show about Color Revolutions - really good, thanks again. I found this article that's goes into the mechanics of these color revolutions in a very detailed way. _http://syncreticstudies.com/2014/12/03/the-color-revolution-model-an-expose-of-the-core-mechanics/

I don't know much about The Center For Syncretic Studies, but seems rather interesting. Here's the first bit of the article to get an idea of it:

Color Revolutions are formed through a complex interaction of many factors, however, they can be subdivided into several primary infrastructural categories:

Ideology
Finance
Social
Training
Information
Media
These factors interact with one another in a specific way in a five-tiered hierarchy:

12-3-2014-2-35-20-pm.jpg

The interplay of the above factors creates a Movement (m) that combines with two other variables in order to produce a Color Revolution:

‘The Event’ (e)
Physical Infrastructure (p)
The resultant formula for a Color Revolution (R) is as follows:

m + e + p = R

The following chapters of the exposition will definitely detail what these variables are, as well as explain the interaction between them.

II Description of Variables

This section will detail the specific contributing factors that define each of the variables.

Ideology
Ideology is the central focus of any change within the world, and it is the guiding idea that motivates all of the other factors affecting a Color Revolution. Without ideology, everything that follows is empty and devoid of meaning and purpose. The traditional ideology motivating all Color Revolutions is Liberal Democracy, and it seeks to ‘free’ targeted states from perceived anti-Liberal Democratic (non-Western) governments.

Liberal Democracy, in its current post-modern manifestation, is expansionist and aggressive. It is not content with alternative ideological and value systems and must steamroll over them in its pursuit of global dominance. Besides waging direct war against societies resisting its advance (i.e. Serbia, Libya), Liberal Democratic states (the West) have learned to pursue other methods of defeating targeted states. These methods are less direct that outright war, but no less efficient. The ideological penetration of a society eventually embodies itself in a physical outburst inside the state itself, guided by a segment of the state’s own citizenry. The state (and society as a whole) must combat a part of itself that is ‘rising up’ against the status quo, leading to a conflict of interest and a social civil war. Depending upon the level of provocation that the pro-Liberal Democratic protesters initiate, as well as instances of mismanagement by the state in dealing with this social uprising, the social civil war may eventually turn violent and briefly resemble an actual civil war. This is especially so if the protesters have been armed by forces outside of the country, and if they decide to attack the security services tasked with dispersing the Color Revolution’s physical manifestations.

Ideology is thus the initiator of all Color Revolutions. It presents an opposite form of development for a domestic society, and it motivates sympathetic segments of the population to engage in tangible demonstrations to demand change. It will later be seen that the vast majority of these active protesters may not even be aware that their activities are being orchestrated by a higher power (NGO, foreign government). Rather, most of them, as a result of a heavy-handed information campaign promoting the destabilizing ideology, have truly been led to believe that their actions are spontaneous and ‘natural’, and that they represent the inevitable ‘progress’ that all areas of the world are bound to experience sooner or later. The ideology of the individual over the collective (the social aspect of Liberal-Democracy) empowers each and every protester to feel that they are making a unique and significant impact in bringing about this change....

Ennio said:
lainey said:

Glad to hear that you and others are finding these funny, lainey! We really enjoy doing them and it is a great release for looking at such awful stuff. Emergency Room humor and all that. To answer your question, we've mostly all taken part in doing some parts of them.

Yes indeed! I listened to the second UFO show recently - I thoroughly enjoyed the NSA commercial in particular! :rotfl: So cleverly written and what a very funny way of conveying an important message too! Great that you enjoyed doing them. Brilliant work folks, thanks so much - we need 'emergency room' humor increasingly in these chaotic times! :)

Just a note to say that there will be no show this Saturday because couple of us are traveling. But you can look forward to a new show next week, so ya'll can tune in then :)

alkhemst said:
Just been listening to the new show about Color Revolutions - really good, thanks again. I found this article that's goes into the mechanics of these color revolutions in a very detailed way. _http://syncreticstudies.com/2014/12/03/the-color-revolution-model-an-expose-of-the-core-mechanics/

I don't know much about The Center For Syncretic Studies, but seems rather interesting. Here's the first bit of the article to get an idea of it:
<snip>

That's actually from a section of one of the chapters in the new book by Andrew Korybko Hybrid War. It can be downloaded at the link as a free PDF (and the hard copy book is also available to be picked up for free at People's Friendship University in Moscow).

http://thesaker.is/hybrid-wars-the-indirect-adaptive-approach-to-regime-change/

I read the PDF the other day, and it's quite good. Korybko ask, after reading the free book/ebook to donate using whatever channels to the countries most affected by these attacks (e.g. Ukraine, Syria, etc.).

Ennio said:
Just a note to say that there will be no show this Saturday because couple of us are traveling. But you can look forward to a new show next week, so ya'll can tune in then :)

Safe travels to those who are traveling. I still have too many previous SOTT Radio shows to catch up on, but am always looking forward to the - past shows and new. :)

Ennio said:

Thanks for letting us know. You will be missed! For those who are traveling, stay safe and take care.

The advertisements are really good and weird! Perfect for making the shows unforgettable and hammering into peoples minds the depth of PtB machinations we are up against.

Just listened to the show - such a horrific and incredibly sad subject. I would like to thank, Tammi Stefano, for her brave voice and in what she is trying to do along with the information she conveyed. Also, thinking in memory of the bravery of the late, Senator Nancy Schaefer.

Thank you Sott Talk hosts for your added comments and information.

1594033826638.png

Back
Top Bottom