Quinton Plasma/Water, or "percutaneous hydrotomy"

The effects are not the same when you use only physiological solution (physiological solution + additives). But when you use Quinton water, there is a synergistic effect between the additives and the Quinton water. We tried only Quinton water and there's no comparison: the additives plus the Quinton works much better and can make the whole difference.

That's very interesting. I suppose that the similar synergistic effect with some additives can be achieved with oral intake?

That's very interesting. I suppose that the similar synergistic effect with some additives can be achieved with oral intake?

No. The principal is based on it's being distributed and filtered WITHIN the skin layer. And most of the additions are for injection anyway and not suitable for oral intake. So many things are destroyed in the stomach or excreted without ever doing a person any good.

No. The principal is based on it's being distributed and filtered WITHIN the skin layer. And most of the additions are for injection anyway and not suitable for oral intake. So many things are destroyed in the stomach or excreted without ever doing a person any good.

Yes, I was thinking about those problems and there is something that came to my mind, but perhaps I'm wrong. What if Quinton works so good with skin injections is because you inject it into the lymph? As far as I understand, the lymph vessels lie within the skin layer. And if that's true, than there might be a solution for oral intake. And that is to combine it with lecithin and make an emulsion which would go into the lymph. Of course, I am not thinking about using your particular additives, but just about general improvement of oral Quinton.

Quinton laboratory, Alicante, Spain, they collect in a vortex at Golf de Gascogne (Atlantic ocean). It seems the best. But they don't sell bottles, only ampoules.
They make bottles but it is up to the distributors who they sell the bottles to. The US distributor Quicksilver Scientific sells bottles to health practitioners and the label includes the phrase "FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY". You may want to ask the international distributor near you.
List of international distributors
Isotonic bottle
Hypertonic bottle

I also ran a Yandex search, which led to a few websites in the US selling the bottles. I guess they are redistributors of Quicksilver, if they are legitimate at all. I didn't include links to them because I'm not sure if they are legitimate.

I recently listened to this webinar by Dr Chris Shade on the clinical implementation of Quinton plasma (orally). He discusses the difference between isotonic and hypertonic, where isotonic stimulates parasympathetic associated activities and hypertonic stimulates sympathetic activities.
When I first read the above post about sympathetic vs. parasympathetic stimulation, I thought I'd be better off with hypertonic. This was not the case and I must admit that I was a bit puzzled by this. I took hypertonic once during the day and I left the house to do some shopping. Within less than an hour it made me so sleepy that I had to go back home as I literally couldn't keep my eyes open. I also tried taking it right before bedtime and my sleep was very disturbed and light, followed by feeling exhausted the next day.
I bought isotonic to try to get the calming and resting effect. I'm wondering if I should try hypertonic as well to see if one is noticeably better or worse. They cost the same, but hypertonic is triple the concentration so it would seem to give more bang for the buck, but that wouldn't matter if hypertonic gave a negative effect and I'm not sure about trying to make it isotonic by diluting it with water.

Hi hlat! Quinton laboratory said me he can't sell me bottles directly because of french trade laws. Their distributor in France didn't accept to provide me hypertonic bottle, only isotonic. So, I'll settle for hypertonic ampoules or hypertonic bottles from Odevie, much less expensive than the ampoules.

Their distributor in France didn't accept to provide me hypertonic bottle, only isotonic.
I would just buy the isotonic bottle from the French distributor of Laboratoires Quinton. I just bought an isotonic bottle from a redistributor of the US distributor Quicksilver, and you can check on Quicksilver's site for some of their approved redistributors.

I understand a lot of people on this thread suffer from various ailments but are any of you just taking liposomal products, Quinton isotonic or hypertonic just for well being. As, thankfully, I don't suffer any physical ailments of that nature would intravenous be of benefit to me generally. Any advice would be very helpful. Laura has stated that without the additives it just won't work and taking orally much ,if not most, is lost in transit...

I found out that a childhood friend of mine is afflicted with calcium pyrophosphate deposition (CPPD, a.k.a. Pseudogout). I and his family are alarmed by this, since it's a disease which normally only affects the elderly, and he's in this thirties. His diet and lifestyle are poor, so I definitely think that may be a contributing factor. I could recommend he switch to carnivore for a month just to see how it feels on his joints, but I thought mesochelation could also be beneficial.

[/QUOTE]
nature, having had it done myself (the cervicals and the knees), I can say that it has really made a difference (mainly in the knees). With the EDTA protocol, I felt that all the calcium was breaking down at last. With the plasticity protocol, I gained mobility and elasticity. But I had also tried doing only Quinton. And I can tell you that the difference is huge. I don't think you are going to heal a 20 year old problem with only Quinton, as pure as you get it. Sometimes you have to pick and choose, and not obsess over details. This may not work 100% either, but trying it half-way is not really giving your body a fair chance to know. OSIT.

Hopefully the calcium pyrophosphate deposits will respond in the same way...Keyhole recommended this in a similar thread on calcification:

-Low oxalate diet
-Citrate in any form
-Photobiomodulation directly on the area (NIR light) 10-15 minutes per day
-Manual manipulation around the area to improve fluid transport
-Possibly magnesium oil with MSM rubbed into the area
-Quinton {I'm going to assume an EDTA/mesochelation protocol?}
-Vitamin K2 (Mk7)

Unfortunately Quinton-based therapies are virtually unheard of in Canada and the USA, or at least I didn't see any in the Percutaneous Hydrotomy Association. So he may have to travel to get treatment (I found one place in Mexico, but I think they may just do straight injections of Quinton). I'm open to other suggestions to offer as well. I'm 100% sure he'll listen, but hopefully the suffering will get him to smarten up a little.

Unfortunately Quinton-based therapies are virtually unheard of in Canada and the USA, or at least I didn't see any in the Percutaneous Hydrotomy Association. So he may have to travel to get treatment (I found one place in Mexico, but I think they may just do straight injections of Quinton). I'm open to other suggestions to offer as well. I'm 100% sure he'll listen, but hopefully the suffering will get him to smarten up a little.

Officially, the Percutaneous Hydrotomy Association works with physiological solution and ingredients such as EDTA. In Mexico, the practitioner uses EDTA and the other ingredients.

I understand a lot of people on this thread suffer from various ailments but are any of you just taking liposomal products, Quinton isotonic or hypertonic just for well being. As, thankfully, I don't suffer any physical ailments of that nature would intravenous be of benefit to me generally. Any advice would be very helpful. Laura has stated that without the additives it just won't work and taking orally much ,if not most, is lost in transit...
According to Quinton who did lots of research, IV is much less effective than subcutaneously. Moreover, in Quinton plasma, there are also microscopic microplancton (living micro-organisms), that's why it's bettter not to use it IV; The best way for Quinton plasma is intra-cutaneous or oral.
An alternative for oral intake would be to drink high quality cristal sea salt in a glass of springwater, much less expensive. For you'll get other sea minerals present in salt cristals. You can even add a little Mg powder. This is what I do since I gave up Quinton bottles
Now I buy only some ampoules for hydrotomy.

According to Quinton who did lots of research, IV is much less effective than subcutaneously. Moreover, in Quinton plasma, there are also microscopic microplancton (living micro-organisms), that's why it's bettter not to use it IV; The best way for Quinton plasma is intra-cutaneous or oral.
An alternative for oral intake would be to drink high quality cristal sea salt in a glass of springwater, much less expensive. For you'll get other sea minerals present in salt cristals. You can even add a little Mg powder. This is what I do since I gave up Quinton bottles
Now I buy only some ampoules for hydrotomy.

nature. Thank you for replying. Very sound advice (cheap as well)..

I took a family member to a doctor's visit and asked about vitamin C IV and autohemotherapy. The doctor said that the office is in the process of introducing vitamin C IV services. She wasn't familiar with autohemotherapy but did know about platelet rich plasma, and asked me to email her articles about autohemotherapy. I'm going to send her Gaby's article on autohemotherapy below, as well as Abram Hoffer's article because I told the doctor I read vitamin C cures schizophrenia (I reread the article and it doesn't exactly say vitamin C cures schizophrenia but very interesting nonetheless).

Autohemotherapy – Re-Activating Your Body’s Natural Capacity To Heal
by Gabriela Segura, MD

Clinical Procedures in Treating Terminally Ill Cancer Patients with Vitamin C
by Abram Hoffer, M.D., Ph.D
Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine, Volume 6, Numbers 3 & 4, 1991, pp. 155-160

Can you recommend any other medical or scientific articles that I can send to the doctor about autohemotherapy or vitamin C IV?

Well, the literature of vitamin C is vast and it is available in the IV vitamin C thread.

For autohemotherapy, from my bookmarks:

PRIME PubMed | autohemotherapy journal articles from PubMed
PRIME PubMed | [Acupoint autohemotherapy for allergic rhinitis and its effect on serum IL-12 and IFN-gamma
PRIME PubMed | Immunomodulation through autohemotherapy in chronic heart failur
PRIME PubMed | [Immunocorrective therapy in the treatment of chronic herpetic stomatitis by using magnetic autohemotherapy
PRIME PubMed | [Subconjunctival autohemotherapy of eye burns in our cases PRIME PubMed | [A method and the clinical effect of quantum ultraviolet autohemotherapy in resuscitation of children
PRIME PubMed | [Effect of UV-autohemotherapy on the level of medium-molecular peptides in the blood
PRIME PubMed | [The mechanism of action of autohemotherapy in patients with chronic inflammatory diseases of the maxillofacial region
PRIME PubMed | Care and treatment of large cysts according to Partsch II, with autohemotherapy (Schulte
PRIME PubMed | [Treatment of spinal osteochondrosis patients with autohemotherapy PRIME PubMed | [Delirium tremens and autohemotherapy PRIME PubMed | [Autohemotherapy in gynecology
PRIME PubMed | [Treatment of spontaneous pneumothorax with autohemotherapy
PRIME PubMed | [New contributions in autohemotherapy locus dolenti in septic processes
PRIME PubMed | Autohemotherapy in the treatment of post-herpetic pai Biology, Geography & Health Research: Chapter 48342
Autohemotherapy. Dr. Luiz Moura. (640x480) MULTIPLE languages CC + English subtitles - YouTube AutoBlood -- The Magic Shot: The Autohemotherapy Reference Manual and Historical Review -- from Bloodletting to Stem Cells (Medical Guide of the Future) (Volume 2): Stuart Hale Shakman: 9781535408929: Amazon.com: Books
Autohemotherapy Overview part 1
Autohemotherapy or self blood therapy - Issels cancer treatment

any of you just taking liposomal products, Quinton isotonic or hypertonic just for well being.
I plan on resuming taking Quinton isotonic just for health, 10ml a day to drink. I ran out so I need to buy more.

If I'm not doing it right or should be doing something else, please let me know.

She wasn't familiar with autohemotherapy but did know about platelet rich plasma, and asked me to email her articles about autohemotherapy.

The doctor never responded after I emailed the articles. Next time in person I'll ask if they were received.

I've been doing autohemotherapy for many months - not continuously but most weeks. Last week I experience an effect that I hadn't had before. On the night of doing it, I noticed that a lymph node (the one where my left leg meets the torax) felt sore to the touch and even a little inflamed. That was on the same side where I got the injection, so I attributed to it. The pain gradually diminished and it was totally gone after five days or so. This is interesting, because in theory AHT stimulates the immune system and the effect is supposed to last for five days. So there.

Back
Top Bottom