Quick question about Karma

Hello guys, I have a quick question here.

Did the C's ever talk about "the rules of karma"/universal justice or something along these lines and if they did can someone share a link please?
It depends on the meaning you associate with the word. C's do say "Universe exists of experience" and "All there are lessons" etc.

There are different ways you can search in the sessions.

1. @KS forum member created a single HTML page and you search with whatever browser you chose to. Read search results, context, etc.

2. Use search function ( Top right corner) in the sessions thread here
3. you can use the search tool ( top right corner), put Karma in the title ( click title checkbox) to get the list of threads and read them.
4. You can use the search tool ( top right corner), put Karma in the text, and see a large selection of posts.

October 18, 1994

Q: (L) Is there any such thing as racial superiority regarding the races on the planet earth?

A: Only karmically determined by physical confinement assignment.

Q: (L) It can be karmically determined to be born into one race or another?

A: Yes.

October 19, 1994

Q: (L) Is it because Frank has a strong mind?

A: Yes. He only wants followers.

Q: (L) I am asking you to help me out here.

A: Can't help with karmic level 1 processes.

Q: (L) What is a karmic level 1 process?

A: Major predestined lesson or mission

October 28, 1994

Q: (V) I listened to a woman named Janet Dailey who says that women who have abortions have a higher incidence of breast cancer but that spontaneous abortion or miscarriage do not cause the same reaction, is this true?

A: Yes. But women who have their first pregnancy later in life also have higher instances of breast cancer and same for those who never get pregnant.

Q: (V) Does abortion create karma resulting in breast cancer?

A: Hormonal anomalies cause breast cancer. Karma is interconnected with physical experiences.

Q: (L) Are you saying that having an abortion can create Karma?

A: Of course.

November 6, 1994

Q: (L) A__ wants to know about dwarfs or midgets?

A: Karma.

November 16, 1994

Q: (L) Why have black people, in general, for most of recorded history, been living in such primitive conditions with such primitive mind set?

A: Isolation from modern interaction.

Q: (L) Why is this?

A: Karma. Punishment for past society which was cruel master hierarchical

February 18, 1995

Q: (L) Is there some karmic element that was fulfilled by the Holocaust?

A: Of course.

Q: (L) Could you tell us what karma was being expunged in that activity, and what group the Jews represented?

A: This is not germane, but it was Atlantean overseers "expunging" guilt from that life experience.
February 22, 1995

Q: (L) Are you saying that the Jews were not the only ones in the holocaust?

A: No special karmic significance to being "Jewish", special significance is experiencing holocaust for purpose of purging extraordinary karmic debt.

Q: (L) Okay. I got it. Now, is the Jewish religion similar to the Atlantean religion?

A: Not one religion only. Many "religions

June 9, 1995

Q: (L) V___ is worried about her living situation. She was meditating and tried to send light into the apartment near her because the people there are very negative. She felt like something slammed back at her. She would like to know what this was?

A: V___ seeks protection, but does not promote it.

Q: (L) Was it karmically an error to direct light into someone else's living space without their permission?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Would it have been better to just surround herself with light?

A: Yes

I thanks to Ancient of Lore for bring this subject to my attention. So last few days, I have been thinking about what is exactly causing Kama and how can I payback or erase my past life conducts or errors.

Because the Cs said that ought us to move up to next density, we needed to know “Karmic and simple understandings“ so this is very important matter for us to learn.

June 29, 1996

A: Okay, now, do you have to already be in 4th grade in order to be allowed to go there? Answer.

Q: (L) No. But you have to know all the 3rd density things...

A: Yes. More apropos: you have to have learned all of the lessons.

Q: (L) What kind of lessons are we talking about here?

A: Karmic and simple understandings

So I was researching and found out that the “Law of One” explains very simple way how to eradicate Kama. So I think Kama is the Law of universe is teaching us, how to behave our actions and thinking mind.

“The Law of One,
18.12 Questioner: You stated yesterday that forgiveness is the eradicator of karma. I am assuming that balanced forgiveness for the full eradication of karma would require forgiveness not only of other-selves but forgiveness of self. Am I correct?
Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. We will briefly expand upon this understanding in order to clarify.

Forgiveness of other-self is forgiveness of self. An understanding of this insists upon full forgiveness upon the conscious level of self and other-self, for they are one. A full forgiveness is thus impossible without the inclusion of self“.

And some karma is manifesting in person’s body, if that happen, all have to do is acknowledge the root of the cause then let it go. In my case, about 20 some years ago, my back was felt weak and pains and one day I couldn’t even get up from the bed, I was thinking what’s wrong with me, then I recalled the memories a few months ago I was laughing about how my younger sister’s back pains and thinking to myself, how bad was that she couldn’t even get out of her bed, she must exaggerate her condition.
Because I never had back problems, so I didn’t understand. And when I realize how painful it was and I acknowledged that I was wrong and I said to myself “OK, now I learned my lesson and it is time to recover”, then from that moment my back was healing.
But I forgot all about that incident and a few years later my left shoulder was so much pain that I couldn’t rise up about 6 months, later I finally figured out because I din’t have sympathy for shoulder pain in the lady I know. And once I acknowledged my error then I got completely cured in 3 days later.
At that time I didn’t have any spiritual knowledge. I might keep making errors but I willing to learn to be better person, and continue to learn in here, and more in next density and next...

July 4th 2009

Q: (J) Is P***'s tumor malignant?

A: No.

Q: (A**) Is it curable?

A: Anything is curable with the right action within and without

Can smoking pot help him?

A: Not as such. The therapeutic delivery is more specific. He needs to feel the pain and acknowledge it and let it go, not buffer it.

So everything is reverberates in the universe according to what person thoughts and actions, and that come back to you as karma or lesson for us to learn.

23 July 1995

A: Thought centers do not have primary focus in any level of density. This is precisely the point. You are not completely familiar with the reality of what thoughts are. We have spoken to you on many levels and have detailed many areas involving density level, but thoughts are quite a different thing because they pass through all density levels at once. Now, let us ask you this. Do you not now see how that would be possible?

May 18th 2019

(L) Yeah. So the next one on my list is: making amends when possible to the wronged person, and when not possible making those amends to the world at large. I'm aware that there are situations where you may have great, great regrets where it's just not practical, or it would just make things worse to try to make amends. Therefore, my thought is that the thing to do under those circumstances is to...

(Artemis) ...seek redemption by helping others.

(L) Yeah, achieve redemption by giving to the universe and others in need. I mean that in terms of thoughts, time, energy, whatever.

A: Yes

Back
Top Bottom