questions

ealvizo2012

Padawan Learner
Hey, do not speak English, use the Google translator. For the first time that I communicate.
I do not understand. The reptile altered human DNA from 135 to only 23 pairs of chromosomes. The Cass also say that human souls were put into bodies of apes and thus upset the bodies Neanderthal DNA Can anyone tell me more?

Hi ealvizo2012,

Please have a look at the Spanish welcome message.

We also strongly discourage people from reading the Cassiopaea transcripts on their own, outside of the context provided by Laura's work, as in our experience people often misinterpret them and tend to project their own ideas, beliefs, and biases onto them.

Also since this is your first post, we normally recommend that you post a brief intro in the Newbies section. Have a browse through that section to get an idea. Thanks.

welcome to the forum,

your question covers a large and complex subject. I think you might find some answers in 'The Secret History of The World', which has been translated to Spanish, here:

http://pilulerouge.com/36-secret-history?lang=es

Thanks Vulcan59 and Nomad, I need to read several times the message in Spanish, I'm very slow, imagine how slow I am in English. I urge you to be patient. Nomad I remembered a song that says: Nomads angles seeking tranquility in the northern lands in civilized riots between the clear dark monotony of the days that go ... (more).
Returning to the Cassiopaea ... at the meeting of March 11, 1995 while Frank, Laura, Terry, Jan, SV and Sorra. Laura asked (literally)

Q: (L) A__ wanted us to ask what were the original number of chromosomes the human being possessed?
A: 135 pairs.

Q: (T) And we now have 23 pairs. So, we lost quite a few chromosomes.
(L) A lot!
(T) Will we get them all back?
A: Wait and see.

112 pairs of chromosomes are missing or disconnected lizards and it is assumed that after the wave arrives reconnect. Will the whole man by naming him as the Hebrew Adam Kadmon, ie the man with 135 pairs of chromosomes?

Moreover in the Wave Part III discussed the 10-05-94 literally

Q: (L) Was the loss of the Edenic state also accompanied by a takeover of mankind by the Lizzies?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Well, then how did mankind come to be here?
A: Combination of factors. Numerous souls desired physical existence then were altered by three forces including principally Lizards through Grays, Nephalim and Orion union.
Q: (L) About these three forces. You said numerous souls desired physical existence. When the numerous souls did this, how did physical existence come to be?
A: First was apelike.
Q: (L) And then what happened? Did these apelike beings just pop into the air? What did the souls do with these apelike beings?
A: Souls altered them by transfer into seeded bodies. Orion Union was first to put human souls in for incubation process thereby producing neanderthal.
Q: (L) Are you saying that genetically altered ape embryos were put back into ape females for gestation?
A: No. Souls only.
Q: (L) They put the souls into the ape-like bodies?
A: Close. The soul's presence in the ape body cause its genetics and DNA to change.
Q: (L) So, human souls entered into living creatures on this planet to experience 3rd density reality and by entering in caused mutation?
A: Yes. Then were altered by Orion Union first. They resemble you.
Q: (L) Who resembles us?
A: The Orions. Orion Union. There are others in the Orion Community.
Q: (L) Are some of the Orions not good guys as we would term it?
A: Yes.
It seems that I get it:
1 .- They created the desire to incarnate in physical bodies.
2 .- They linked the souls in bodies of apes.
3 .- Simian alter DNA by the proximity of human souls and their own DNA.

OK friend Vulcan 59, and read the message from Mrs. Laura, I will strive to learn English, not because I promise that 40 years ago and broke that promise when I flunked in English class at school ... just promise to do an effort.

Well come in to that section in Spanish. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom