Questions regarding A. Hilder film

Danny

Jedi
This past weekend I came across a film by one Anthony Hilder "The Greatest Lie Ever Sold" .He is very dramatic in his demeanor and employes an almost painful Shatneresque pausing technique.To the untrained eye he could be very convincing.
Does anyone here have any other outside info on this guy?
Also in this film there were some real questionable things that I also want touch upon.
There was a 20 second clip of a studio "outtake" of the moon walk that I had no idea what to make of it.Is there actually a possibility,in the eyes of the staff here at SOTT,that we never even landed on the moon?If you asked me if I knew for sure without a doubt that we actually DID land on the moon,I,for one, cannot answer with an honest yes.Just curious on your thoughts.
Secondly there was a man from Ireland who mentions the possible asassination of G.W. Bush.Nothing in this world would amaze me anymore.But with that little mention could it be possible that the reason Bush Senior broke down in tears the other day is that he knows what is to become of the fate of his son?It certainly fits the MO of what we are seeing going on and would definitely be the key ingredient to disrupting the '08 elections.What are the general opinions of this staff on these matters?I've been bottled up in my own thoughts here and could use a little outside opinion.
Sorry...foirgot to add the link for those interested in watching.I recommend turning down the sound quite a bit on the player itself then turning up volume on your speakers.The sound is a little distorted and this will help a little.Enjoy.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6952102263921897950&q=the+greatest+lie+ever+sold&hl=en

Danny said:
Also in this film there were some real questionable things that I also want touch upon.
There was a 20 second clip of a studio "outtake" of the moon walk that I had no idea what to make of it.Is there actually a possibility,in the eyes of the staff here at SOTT,that we never even landed on the moon?If you asked me if I knew for sure without a doubt that we actually DID land on the moon,I,for one, cannot answer with an honest yes.Just curious on your thoughts.
I have looked into this issue myself and have come to the conclusion that the Appolo missions never left Earth orbit. There are many things that I could list to prove my point but I suspect that you are already looking into the subject and will discover your own reasons soon enough. What is fascinating to me is the fact that this illusion was successful in the first place. How many men and women, versed in the sciences of astronomy and physics, have known this was BS and did not challenge the PTB? That number alone has to be staggering. It is simply one more glaring example exposing the hypnotic state that most people operate under.

regarding the moonlanding: i tend to believe that they did indeed land on the moon, but that the pictures/video-transmissions were pre-produced.
the whole moon-race was such a huge PR-project, that not having pictures of the landing would have been as devastating as not landing there at all...
(you know how the american public loves their moving pictures) ;)

disclamer: this is just speculation on my part, i have no facts or research to back this up.

did the C's ever mention the moonlanding?

Iconoclast said:
did the C's ever mention the moonlanding?
Laura did bring it up on September 09, 2000 (000909.html):
Q: (L) Okay, moving right along here. We have here a guy who has written a paper that says: "To make interstellar travel believable, NASA was created. The Apollo space program foisted the idea that man could travel to and walk upon the moon. Every Apollo mission was carefully rehearsed and then filmed in the large sound stages at the Atomic Energy Commission's Top Secret test site in the Nevada Desert and in the secured and guarded sound stage at the Walt Disney studios within which was a huge, full scale mock-up of the Moon." Is it true that the Apollo missions were films as described here?
A: No.
Q: (L) Did the Apollo missions actually go into space as we think they did?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) This guy further writes that "All names, missions, landing sites and events in the Apollo space program echo the occult metaphors, rituals and symbology of the Illuminati secret religion. The most transparent was the fakes explosion on the spacecraft Apollo 13 named 'Aquarius' at 1:13 on April 13, 1970, which was a metaphor for the initiation ceremony involving the death, placement of the coffin, communion with the spiritual world, and the imparting of esoteric knowledge to the candidate, rebirth of the initiate, and the raising up of Phoenix, the new age of Aquarius by the group of the Lion's Paw..." and so on and on. Was this occult significance applied to these events, either deliberately or accidentally?
A: Maybe coincidentally.
Q: (L) If there was any coincidence of application of these principles, did it bespeak an underlying synchronous or nonlocal reality of oneness?
A: These ideas being put forth this evening are entertaining if nothing else!
Q: (L) Well, I always said that you could derive occult significance from where the paper man tosses the paper on the lawn if you try hard enough! Nevertheless, this guy further writes that "The tremendous radiation encountered in the Van Allen belt, solar radiation, cosmic radiation, solar flares, temperature control and many other problems connected with space travel, prevent living organisms from leaving our atmosphere with our known level of technology. Any intelligent high school student with a basic physics book can prove NASA faked the Apollo moon landings. If you doubt this, please explain how the astronauts walked upon the moon surface enclosed in a space suit, in full sunlight, absorbing a minimum of 265 degrees of heat, surrounded by a vacuum. And that is not even taking into consideration any of the effects of the cosmic radiation, solar flares, micro-meteorites, etc." Comment please?
A: No comment!

domivr said:
Laura did bring it up on September 09, 2000 (000909.html):
This particular transcript seems quite unbelievable. The facts surrounding this issue are indeed verifiable and there is plenty of data from which to perform the validation. Why the C's are so reticent to comment on this is curious at best and at worst indicates a very bad connection in that particular session. I think it possible that this subject may be considered off-limits since it involves off-planet activity and the discussion of which would lead to other topics that were better left unsaid.

thanks, domivr.

not very illuminating, is it? ;)

interesting, that the C's aren't elaborating... after all, there is a plethora of theories in all shapes and sizes out there about the moon.
we could use a few pointers about what is what.

Back
Top Bottom