Questions about Biofeedback

GRiM

The Living Force
I recently listen to a radioshow about Biofeedback and it seems really interesting, I have begun to look at equipment you could use at home hooked up to the computer and train yourself with.
If someone here have experience in this field or related and/or some other good information then please enlighten me.
Im thinking along the lines of something like this: hXXp://www.mindmodulations.com/prodthou.html , hXXp://www.mindplace.com/productsBF.htm
Is this something worthwhile?

foofighter said:
What is it that you want to accomplish?
Well I got the idea that what comes with greater control of brainwaves is more awareness! It not so much Kung-fu or Matrix related, even if it would be nice to beat the matrix... But I hope that with more awareness over my own brain states comes more knowledge, more choice.
But I havent made up my mind yet, and with the knowledge that SOTT are having finacial problems it adds to more doubt about a purchase.

Btw, I wont be able to answer to this post in a few days.. Im back sunday/monday.

Sounds like a shortcut to me. A machine to help you gain greater awareness? I wouldn't trust it. Knowledge may be something you think you can get for $129.00, but it sounds more like a game to have fun with than a learning mechanism. Or so I think.

Back
Top Bottom