Question sur la Session 24 October 2009

sebbe

Jedi
FOTCM Member
Hello!

(N'ayez pas peur de me reprendre sur la syntaxe de mon anglais hasardeux)

I've read this session to the 8 th page, and it seems to be a very important topic, so before read more, i would like to know if i understand...completely.
J'ai lu les 8 premières pages de la session, et avant d'aller plus loin, car cela semble être trés important, je veux m'assurer d'avoir tout compris.

The cassiopeans are suggesting to have a new administrative status to introduce a better protection for all members of the "Laura's work". Since we are living in a society with his psychopathic rules, so the best way to protect ourselves is to apply (with necessary hindsight of course) a part of its rules. We are be named "crazy, with mental disorder" when we are just thinking the truth is not in tv show, or newspaper or whatever, or just to think we can take responsabilitie of its health etc... There is only an exception who allows us to think what we want without justification : religion. In the name of religion, we can say all absurdities : it's ok since it's my religion.

Les cassiopéens suggèrent d'acquérir un statut administratif qui serait une bonne protection pour tous les membres du "travail de Laura". Puisque nous vivons dans une société avec des règles de psychopathie, le meilleur moyen de se proteger est d'appliquer une partie de ces règles ( en toute conscience de la chose faite). On peut se faire traiter de malades mentaux pour le fait de simplement penser que la vérité n'est pas à la télé ou dans les journaux, ou juste pour le fait de dire que nous voulons prendre en main notre santé. Mais il existe un moyen qui permet de ne pas se faire traiter de fou ( ou pas trop....) : la religion. Au nom de la religion, les choses les plus absurdes deviennent normales : bien sur, puisque ma religion me le permet, ou me l'interdit.

So Laura and her team had created a new church, with specifically religious administrative status.

Alors Laura et son équipe ont crée une nouvelle religion.

Avant d'aller plus loin dans ma lecture, puis de l'avis que j'en donnerai, est-ce ok jusqu'ici?

Before to read more, is it right?

Re: Session 24 October 2009

Hi Sebbe,

sebbe said:
The cassiopeans are suggesting to have a new administrative status to introduce a better protection for all members of the "Laura's work". Since we are living in a society with his psychopathic rules, so the best way to protect ourselves is to apply (with necessary hindsight of course) a part of its rules. We are be named "crazy, with mental disorder" when we are just thinking the truth is not in tv show, or newspaper or whatever, or just to think we can take responsabilitie of its health etc... There is only an exception who allows us to think what we want without justification : religion. In the name of religion, we can say all absurdities : it's ok since it's my religion.

Except in our case, we don't say absurdities but strive for the truth :)
A religion can also protect its members regarding such thing as refusing to fight in a war, refusing vaccination, etc.
Under the "superficial" aspect of providing protection for oneself, there's also a deeper aspect: reviving religion in the true sense of the term -- religion as what it should be and probably what it once was (see the thread Creating a new world for clues): a way to link people together under one common goal, which for the FOTCM is STO, ie to serve others. That's my understanding of it anyway.

And it's my understanding also. Merci, Lúthien, for expressing it so well.

Hello!
Lúthien said:
Except in our case, we don't say absurdities but strive for the truth Smiley
That's for sure, this is very clear.

Bien sûr, ceci est clair, évident.

A religion can also protect its members regarding such thing as refusing to fight in a war, refusing vaccination, etc.
Under the "superficial" aspect of providing protection for oneself, there's also a deeper aspect: reviving religion in the true sense of the term -- religion as what it should be and probably what it once was (see the thread Creating a new world for clues): a way to link people together under one common goal, which for the FOTCM is STO, ie to serve others. That's my understanding of it anyway.

It's ok, i'm agree with this. It's understood for me.

Je suis d'accord avec tout ceci, et c'est bien la manière dont je l'avais compris.

In a general manner, it reminds me Don Juan, when he says to Carlitos all the things about "little tyrant". Symbolically, the group ( i don't know how i can call the group: Laura's group, sott's group, cassiopean's group, qfs's group ?) is one person, and a part of society and her psychopathic rules is the "little tyrant". Don Juan says : to live trough the contact of the "little tyrant", the warrior must adopt a strategy. This allows 2 things : first... survive of course! and secondly this allows to know oneself, better and better and better (and this it must be understood as ( like?) the WORK, always and always), and hone strategies against "little tyrant", and above, against "little tyrant" inside us, the "mechanic thing", the mind's robot. It's very interesting to see why and where the word like 'church", "religion" can touch us. It 's another way of having information on oneself.
My english don't allow me to express finely (for the moment) with appropriate words, and i hope i will be understood a little. So now, after one hour to write ten poor lines, i'm very tired :lol:; my brain is in fever of excitement, and my dictionnary too. I will go back later hein!
Thank you for your answer Luthien!!

p.s.: what is FOTCM? An by the by, who is Vinnie?

sebbe said:
p.s.: what is FOTCM? An by the by, who is Vinnie?

FOTCM = Fellowship Of The Cosmic Mind

And for Vinnie you can do a search on the forum and you will get a lot of results. In a couple of words, he is a cointelpro agent.

Back
Top Bottom