Question regarding a dream

S

seekingObjectivity

What might it mean to be driving a vehicle backwards while my left leg is on the side of the car, my right leg is on the hood of the vehicle, steering it almost flawlessly by reaching through the driver's side window with my left hand (I'm left handed) looking over the top of the vehicle and going at a high speed? (The side of the vehicle's steering wheel was opposite to the cars in the US as well) My dad was in the driver's seat allowing me to do this for some reason.

[I think I ought to mention that my younger brother was with me as well relaxing on the hood of the vehicle. We were not on a road but on rolling hils of freshly cut green grass. The sky was blue without clouds and the sun was shining. There were people, boulders (stones), and trees that seemed to be randomly standing/sitting at various places and I would "successfully" maneuvered around them. It seemed like we were having fun. Even my Dad was laughing.]

[Edit: More details keep on coming to me, I remember there was a lady [edit: she was also wearing glasses] in a light beige polonaise gown with what appeared to be a Parisian double-layered umbrella. She was the only person I remember seeing distinctly. As I was driving towards her I remember seeing a very surprised look on her face as though she had never seen such a vehicle before.]

Back
Top Bottom