Question about how to clean negative energy/ protect from negative energy with salt?

Cass_1982

The Force is Strong With This One
I saw some discussion thread about using salt to clean your house from negative energy and I understand that we can use any type of salt, usually we should put salt at each corner of the house and also doors.
1-Does anyone know how long we need to leave it before sweeping it away or hoovering it?
2-Can you share how you use salt to clean negative energy at home/protect against negative energy?
3- I also read that some people also mix salt with water, did anyone hear about it?

Thanks!
Castiel

Hi Castiel,
It has been mentioned in some sessions and I think the time to leave it is about 24 hours after which it can be swept away. My wife has done it here in our apartment. She sprinkled it around the perimeters of each room and especially the corners and then vacuumed it after a day or two,
As for mixing salt with water, then that would make it into saltwater and not something I could see the point in. It could damage the floors in your house and you will not be able to vacuum it up afterwards.

Other forum members will probably chime in with their experiences.

The thread should probably be moved to a different section as it is not really a question for the C's but rather to other forumites.

Hi Castiel,
It has been mentioned in some sessions and I think the time to leave it is about 24 hours after which it can be swept away. My wife has done it here in our apartment. She sprinkled it around the perimeters of each room and especially the corners and then vacuumed it after a day or two,
As for mixing salt with water, then that would make it into saltwater and not something I could see the point in. It could damage the floors in your house and you will not be able to vacuum it up afterwards.

Other forum members will probably chime in with their experiences.

The thread should probably be moved to a different section as it is not really a question for the C's but rather to other forumites.
Thank you Aenas for your answer and apologies if I posted my questions in the wrong section, I thought it could be posted also there when I saw other type of questions which were posted :-/

Back
Top Bottom