Quantum Fractals are out...

ark said:
OK. But I am going to be a little bit perverse. I am starting from the last page of the book - which is the last page of the index. At least it will give you an idea what kind of things are in the book:

X- files, 8
Youtube, 9, 277

Ooh! I know those ones! :lol:

ark said:
Well, perhaps I will be posting here some extracts of a more "philosophical nature"?

Thank you Ark, that would be great. There have been a number of things you have written that I could understand and meshed well with other readings, but these new writings would seem to be going in a whole new (for me) direction! Maybe we'll be able to extrapolate some with the extracts. And another Congrats! Here's to hoping it opens more doors!!!!

Congrats on your book, Ark. I love the cover! Looks somewhat like snowflakes all joined together. :) I`m glad there are people like you Ark, that can understand and write about this subject. :thup:

Ennio said:
ark said:
Well, perhaps I will be posting here some extracts of a more "philosophical nature"?

Thank you Ark, that would be great. There have been a number of things you have written that I could understand and meshed well with other readings, but these new writings would seem to be going in a whole new (for me) direction! Maybe we'll be able to extrapolate some with the extracts. And another Congrats! Here's to hoping it opens more doors!!!!

I second that sentiment- to have some of your book's concepts explained in layperson's terms would be very much appreciated Ark, thank you! :)

Approaching Infinity said:

And what about the previous page? Anything you know about there? :)

Bibliography 341

sunspot activity, 5
superconductors, 231
superluminal tunneling, 233
superselection sectors, 255, 256
surface area, 28, 78, 80
surjection, 181
surjective maps, 19
symmetric matrix, 21
symmetry matrices, 32
symplectic manifold, 251
tables and chairs and cats, 242
Tetrahedron, 125, 126
Quantum, 133{134, 138{145
tetrahedron, 131
Teufel, S., 239
theoretical physics, 262, 297
theories of everything, 3
theory of measurement, 230
thermodynamic equilibrium, 256
thought formation, 6
time, 5, 13, 44, 228, 232, 297
coordinate, 29, 44, 51, 53
dependent, 258
dimension, of, 297
direction, 54
evolution, 13, 243, 244, 254, 255,
259, 260, 278
exposure, 272
homogeneity, 244
in quantum mechanics, 232
inversion, 46
machine, 233
nature explorations, of, 225
observable, 232
of arrival, 228, 232, 260
relativistic, 261
of decay, 215
of jump, 246
operator, 228, 232
orientation, 46
random, 246
rate of jumps, 278
reality of, 231
relaxation, 271
reversal, 249
series, 288
translation symmetry, 254
Tonomura, A., 242
topology, 54, 188, 250, 251
tori, 64{66
torus, 64, 65, 66
totally antisymmetric, 51
totally bounded set, 22
trace, 52, 54, 70, 76, 191
trace-class operators, 256
traceless matrix, 71{73, 75, 76
traceless nilpotent, 74
transformation, measurable, see
measurable, transformation
transformer, 179
transition measures, 245
transition operators, 270
translation, 17, 21, 38
translation subgroup, 45
transposed matrix, 25
trivial center, 249
true random number generators, 215,
true randomness, 215
Tsonis, Anastasios A., 218
tunneling, 233, 261
speed of, 232
time, 232, 233, 261
Turing machine, 218
Turing, A., 9
twistors, 65
two-level atom, 162
two-parameter commutative
subgroup, 49
two-slit experiment, 215, 242
Unk, Jos, 2
UFO disk, 8
UFOs, 8
ultra-relativistic speed, 93
unit circle, 29, 111
unit interval, 29
unit sphere, 56
unit square, 16
unit vector, 28, 47, 63

Looking forward to your posts, Ark. Without the advanced math requirements, any explanations would be highly appreciated.

Re: Quantum Fractal Question

Cyndi said:
Honesty Ark, it could be that I still do not have enough understanding to pose a question exactly right. I know I am on to something here, I just do not know how to tie it all together totally yet. Gosh knows I have been trying.

I do not know how to tie it all together either. Yet.

SeekinTruth said:
Looking forward to your posts, Ark. Without the advanced math requirements, any explanations would be highly appreciated.
Yes, me too. Thank you very much Ark!
[I would love to know more about physics and math, but my "artistic" inclinations and a couple of bad teachers, have achieved that I stay out of it. Every time I read some complex article about physics or astrophysics, I feel like a hungry monkey that looking to "the heavenly banana". But like I said, I stay out of it, and it's pretty sad (but attempting to fill the gaps in my background in this times).]

ark said:

And what about the previous page? Anything you know about there? :)

These are some that I know :)

Bibliography

sunspot activity, 5

time, 5, 13, 44, 228, 232, 297

totally antisymmetric, 51 {describes my hair on really really bad hair days!}

transformer, 179 {my favorite cartoon series as a child - a robot in disguise}

translation, 17, 21, 38 {what I need when it comes to all things physics}

translation subgroup, 45 {this thread... }

UFOs, 8

:)

ark said:
OK. But I am going to be a little bit perverse. I am starting from the last page of the book - which is the last page of the index. At least it will give you an idea what kind of things are in the book:

X- files, 8
Youtube, 9, 277

That's so funny, I had exactly the same thought when I saw the list :lol:

Arwenn said:
UFOs, 8

Awesome, I know about these ones too! And coincidentally, about tables and chairs and beagles, too! ;)
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thum9-GU74M

P.S: You guys are too funny. :lol:

Re: Quantum Fractal Question

ark said:
Cyndi said:
Honesty Ark, it could be that I still do not have enough understanding to pose a question exactly right. I know I am on to something here, I just do not know how to tie it all together totally yet. Gosh knows I have been trying.

I do not know how to tie it all together either. Yet.

That reminds me of when I mentioned to Tony Smith that I wish I understood Triality better and he responded that he wished he understood Triality better (Tony relates the Sri Yantra triangles to the Leech lattice in I think a Triality related way).

Do you still relate the purification of states for your fractals to free will? Is your conformal infinity work related to your fractals? I did see "twistors" in your list which makes me think of your conformal stuff. It confuses me that one can make the states evolve or the operators/generators/observables evolve and both views are equivalent via a basis change but if you do a hybrid where both evolve it's not exactly equivalent to one or the other evolving.

I occasionally try to read your Polish blog through Google translate but that kind of confuses things that are quite confusing enough without translation issues.

Back
Top Bottom