Q source / Qanon

Here is an interesting, relatively recent video from Cliff High on the Q psy-op, also comments about Bitcoin and some other philosophical stuff. Says he saw some things along these lines emerging from his predictive programing, so was watching for them to emerge, while not knowing what forms they might take. He does some interesting linguistic analysis of the posts (which reminds me a bit of Gospel authorship analysis). Anyway, he compares the role of the Q psy-op to that of the 18th C pamphleteers in gently kicking of a populist movement against a corrupt government.

Re Cliff High: I got interested in his stuff a while back as I have a computational linguist in my family. I ordered some of his big (paid) reports out of curiosity. As I recall, there was a lot about Silver, Antarctica, crazy weather (reversals of dry/wet), crops issues. Not sure how accurate were the specific predictions, but if I find the papers again I will re-read them. I decided to hang on to my good flatware based on his report. No other changes, but I think the value of silver has gone up a lot since then.

Would Q baby will sue her parents to ridicule her in front of the world? Of course, she has to wait until she is able to write her name down in order to sign the papers for the solicitors... 😝

Are Lin Wood and Mike Flynn both saying, in this alleged, recorded phone call between them, that they believe Q is a CIA psy-op? It sounds that way.

Starts at 11.20. It's Flynn that says it. Lin Wood is a creep.

Hi, I'm new here but I followed the Q posts in real time from the first week and I also followed the main people trying to "decode" them in real time. So, if you have any questions, I'll try to answer them. Firstly, the most obvious:

"Who is Q?"

One Q post suggested a group of "less (sic) than ten" of whom three were non-military; so 3 non-military and up to 6 military.

It's generally accepted that the person or persons who post as "Q" has/have a military intelligence background. It's also certain that the group had immediate access to Trump. The evidence is the timing between certain Q posts and Trump tweets. It has been suggested that the NSA had some involvement because the statement "we have it all" implied that someone had access to ALL digital information. Also, the leaders of the CIA and FBI were bad guys.

Also, the person posting as "Q+" appears to be Trump himself, or a close colleague.

Note: I have not read all previous posts in this "Q source / Qanon" discussion, sorry.
Note: "Qanon" is a construct by the mainstream media. It doesn't exist. There is "Q" and there are "anons" (anonymous people like me who read the Q posts). There is NO cult by the normal definition. The purpose of Q posts is clearly to make people think - the opposite of a cult.

The original posts were made on 4chan forum. That was determined by "Q" to be compromised so 8chan was used instead. When that became non-viable, there was a delay of several months while a new forum - 8kun - was developed. The final Q posts were made there. They ceased in (from memory) Jan 2021 after Trump's term ended. Recently, a few more posts were made there by "Q" but it's not been confirmed that it was the original Q team.

Q posts have also been copied to several "Aggregator Sites. One or two have gone but the following remain:

https://qalerts.app
https://qanon.pub
https://qposts.online
https://qaggregator.news

The Q posts were most definitely a "psyop" but not necessarily in a bad way. They had four apparent purposes:
1. To make people think and research.
2. To provide clues that were impossible to decode but "future proves past" could later be recognised as referring to some future event after it happened.
3. To mislead the bad guys. So lots of posts appeared to predict a future event but they were disinformation.
4. To prevent Americans from starting a civil war.

It has also been suggested that there was some E.T. involvement but the only response to this from Q was "imagine the vastness of space".

One more thing: Q mentioned high-level resignations several times and suggested that anons keep a record. One diligent German chap did just that and created this website:
Resignation.info | Notable Resignations Worldwide

I hope that this is useful information and that I'm not simply covering old ground that has already been discussed to death!

(I'm in Greece so replies might be delayed, dependent on time zones.)

Oh, and the Indictments site: The free Federal criminal database

Last edited:
It has been suggested that a really scary SCARE EVENT will be required to "wake the people". I've thought about this for months and the only suggestion I can make is that certain countries will report incoming missiles on TV. Hopefully a simulation! This will require secrecy and coordination but we know that Trump visited several countries during his presidency and maybe it was planned well in advance. Or I could be completely wrong. Maybe it will be a fake invasion of Martians or a really scary shortage of toilet paper!

Anyway, this guy had similar thoughts: Scare Event

And "Q" suggested that information should be filed offline in case of Internet outage. Here is a PDF file of all Q posts up to and including December 2020. It will be downloadable for only three days from the time of my post.

Attachments

• Q521.png
    Q521.png
    67 KB · Views: 14
It has been suggested that a really scary SCARE EVENT will be required to "wake the people". I've thought about this for months and the only suggestion I can make is that certain countries will report incoming missiles on TV. Hopefully a simulation! This will require secrecy and coordination but we know that Trump visited several countries during his presidency and maybe it was planned well in advance. Or I could be completely wrong. Maybe it will be a fake invasion of Martians or a really scary shortage of toilet paper!
More likely Sixpack is that there is suspected - maybe even known - substantial incoming on its ways to us from deep space (Dont Look Up!) as part of this autumn's Taurid meteor shower that will make any human simulation or 'scary event' look like a picnic in the park. There is considerable effort going into claiming that Putin has threatened to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine - which he categorically hasn't, ever - but the lies keep on coming, being repeated and repeated, even though recordings and transcripts of all Putin's speeches are on record which clearly prove the case. So why the big and desperate sounding lie? Smacks of Iraqi WMD's - you have them (no we don't), we say you have them (please listen to us, no we don't, send in your inspectors and we'll prove it), oh yes you do have them because we say so, and we don't need any inspectors to prove it - so we're invading! The Washington Post has let slip that the Biden administration has been sending secret warnings (threats) to Moscow for weeks saying if you use them all hell will break lose from our side, hence Putin's latest speech again outlining Russian defense policy which states if we are attacked with MD's we will of course strike back; but apparently he threatened to use them first on the battlefield in Ukraine...!!!! So much energy, so much obvious BS going into manufacturing a total lie means there's an end game in sight and I don't believe it has anything to do with the US egging to use nucs themselves first (they wouldn't dare, no matter how mad they are, for lots of reasons). So the only logical answer is it's all a cover story for something big and nasty and very possibly cometary from outer space that when it lands with a bang bigger than any nuc can manage it will be made to appear to the masses to be a Russian nuclear attack. Because they have to have a cover story which hides from the masses that the great and the good of our so called elites are not in charge down here!

An oft repeated quote on this forum gets more prescient by the day:

"We do not need the celestial threat to disguise Cold War intentions; rather we need the Cold War to disguise celestial intentions!"

British astrophysicist, Victor Clube

Well its a hot war of lies on lies now - and its likely getting hotter and hotter in the above in response pretty soon.

More likely Sixpack is that there is suspected - maybe even known - substantial incoming on its ways to us from deep space (Dont Look Up!) as part of this autumn's Taurid meteor shower that will make any human simulation or 'scary event' look like a picnic in the park. There is considerable effort going into claiming that Putin has threatened to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine - which he categorically hasn't, ever - but the lies keep on coming, being repeated and repeated, even though recordings and transcripts of all Putin's speeches are on record which clearly prove the case. So why the big and desperate sounding lie? Smacks of Iraqi WMD's - you have them (no we don't), we say you have them (please listen to us, no we don't, send in your inspectors and we'll prove it), oh yes you do have them because we say so, and we don't need any inspectors to prove it - so we're invading! The Washington Post has let slip that the Biden administration has been sending secret warnings (threats) to Moscow for weeks saying if you use them all hell will break lose from our side, hence Putin's latest speech again outlining Russian defense policy which states if we are attacked with MD's we will of course strike back; but apparently he threatened to use them first on the battlefield in Ukraine...!!!! So much energy, so much obvious BS going into manufacturing a total lie means there's an end game in sight and I don't believe it has anything to do with the US egging to use nucs themselves first (they wouldn't dare, no matter how mad they are, for lots of reasons). So the only logical answer is it's all a cover story for something big and nasty and very possibly cometary from outer space that when it lands with a bang bigger than any nuc can manage it will be made to appear to the masses to be a Russian nuclear attack. Because they have to have a cover story which hides from the masses that the great and the good of our so called elites are not in charge down here!

Well its a hot war of lies on lies now - and its likely getting hotter and hotter in the above in response pretty soon.
Well, that's going to be quite the surprise for the unaware...

Anyway, this guy had similar thoughts: Scare Event

And "Q" suggested that information should be filed offline in case of Internet outage. Here is a PDF file of all Q posts up to and including December 2020. It will be downloadable for only three days from the time of my post.
Sixpack,

People on the forum are pretty much of the opinion that the Q posts are just another psyop meant to distract people from what matters. Just the idea of “trusting” the US military is insane, read about the Phoenix Project in Vietnam and how members of that organization set up the DHS in the states, coincidentally after 9/11.

Or there’s Operation Northwoods, for Brits the things MI5 have done, including protecting known pedophiles.

There’s things that have been predicted by the C’s that could wake up the population like celestial impacts but generally they’ve shied away from some event and have said that slowly the population will just sort of turn on the power structures as things get worse.

Anyway, figured I’d mention that there’s no Q decoders here or adherents, which makes for a very very nice atmosphere.

If they do report incoming missiles…. Maybe they can resurrect George Carlin.

This is an interesting thought...
Medvedev Says US, NATO Won't Intervene If Russia Uses Nuke | ZeroHedge

Again Medvedev is only reiterating long known Russian strategic policy Alix:

"Let’s imagine that Russia is forced to use its most formidable weapons against the Ukrainian regime, which has committed a large-scale act of aggression that is endangering the very existence of our state.

Quite different from threatening to use them first - but of course that always gets lost in the mix. Anyway this is not the thread for this discussion so I'll let things get back to the Q nonsense.

Apologies, the catbox link isn't working. I don't know why.

"Anyway, figured I’d mention that there’s no Q decoders here or adherents, which makes for a very very nice atmosphere."

OK, if your minds are made up, I'll treat you like I treat my wife, who believes the experimental vax is OK and chemtrails are nothing to worry about. I'll sit back and say nothing but I'm here for support when tshtf.

Apologies, the catbox link isn't working. I don't know why.

"Anyway, figured I’d mention that there’s no Q decoders here or adherents, which makes for a very very nice atmosphere."

OK, if your minds are made up, I'll treat you like I treat my wife, who believes the experimental vax is OK and chemtrails are nothing to worry about. I'll sit back and say nothing but I'm here for support when tshtf.
How is anything that Q mentioned going to help when SHTF? One of the purposes of the forum is networking and helping each other with knowledge, so what knowledge did Q provide that anyone could put to use in their lives in a pragmatic way?

As for chemtrails, how exactly are they hurting us and what exactly is in them? Do you think the chemtrails are more dangerous to the human body than say all the artificial EMF being produced?

As for the vax, no one’s promoting it and members developed a protocol to limit adverse effects before it came out. There’s a thread on that if you search.

Back
Top Bottom