Q source / Qanon

A few days back an account was created on Telegram apparently impersonating Gen. Hyten, after being reported as scam on telegram another account with the same messages was created under the name great awakening.
It is a "trust the plan" account, and It gained thousands of subscribers overnight, right now at 29k. and counting.

I mean it is a cult at this point, I didn't realize when the leftists I argued for so long were boxing everyone under this thing, and it made sense after seeing what it was about. Of course anthing Trump is fascism.

I have a Q guy on fb who is a hardcore anti jew stuff, but then he is Q so the mental dynamics 5d chess nonsense he does to come to terms with the fact that Trump sought for allies in jewish circles, is insane. A total cult.

The more I read about the Q fallout among its supporters, the more I realize how devious the entire operation is/was. They showed a hint of truth of how dark the world is and could be, with all of the pizzagate references. Back when Q started, I was a part believer in that "hopium". I looked at all of the pepe frog memes the Q group shared amongst each other and back then, I could not get it out of the back of my mind that of the symbol of the frog in boiling water. In that vein, looking back, Q followers were that frog in the pot. They were steadily being boiled without their greater awareness of the trap they were in, which resulted in a massive energy drain to 4D STS.

How could they confront that darkness without any work in knowledge, awareness, and psychic hygiene? Instead, they were corralled into "following the plan" and that those behind the Q operation were "the patriots in control". They thought they were practicing real critical thinking with each cryptic "breadcrumb" dropped, when it really was instilling blind faith in Q and in those most fanatical believers that took on the mantle of actually deciphering these "breadcrumbs" like Praying Medic. This, along with the great darkness they showed them, with no way to mentally handle it on their own, in turn instilled the savior mentality that caused them to let go of any further critical thinking on the matter. In essence, many Q followers were shattered with the recent turn of election events. There was a middle-aged woman I saw floating around on the reddit board: qanoncasualties (a board that popped up right after the election) that cried for Q to save her and the country with tears flowing down her face. I just hope that people like her will recover and rise like a phoenix reborn from ash and find that light and will within—that through work, they are strong as sovereign beings on their own terms.

I am grateful for @Joe having been skeptical of Q right from the start and for the Work we practice here and in our daily lives. I have a feeling you have helped tremendously in further grounding us in objective reality, and for that, I thank you!

So it looks to be true that Q is an anonymous insider connected to Trump, but turns out it was an extremely destructive psy-op.
Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed because she believed the Q-Storm was coming.
There are still people who are not letting the belief go, even after what just happened
(Jordan Sather one of the biggest Q pushers assuming that things are still going to plan).
^I don't know if people like him believe what they're saying or just doing so to retain donations, but I'm kind of surprised that there are so many who are refusing to let it go. And now we can see how this movement is being used against them.

I myself was taken in by the Q movement for awhile but thankfully it didn't fully take. After Trump started talking about the "warp speed" vaccine and signing that massive stimulus bill I started to get a little worried about him also. I still think he would of been a much better choice and was sad at the outcome but I was still left wondering if perhaps he was part of the plan also. The bigger 4D STS plan. It's still a bit confusing to sort it all out and I'm sorry if I have offended anyone by questioning Trump also. I still like him but after all of this I am questioning many things. especially the power of certain people and agencies to fool so many people. With that in mind I thought I would post this video that talks about psy-ops and how they work. I guess if the programming is complete it might not even matter but I thought the video was very good and informative about certain things.

Looks like this guy is the latest to keep the Q movement going. He's citing lots of credentials and repeats what has been acknowledged about The Geezer - "Many American Patriots are distraught with “Joe Biden” being shown inaugurated as US President because he was a demented War Criminal, quid pro quo, child-groping, hair-sniffing, gun-grabbing, pathological liar and plagiarist (and hold onto your laptops for much more)." - plus much more which gives the impression that it's all credible. Of course, the more one learns of what the new regime is doing, the more one wants this kind of stuff to be true - that the bad guys are going to be rounded up and arrested. I've been longing for JUSTICE since forever - at least since W and company. The hopeium gets more alluring every day.

Here's the blurb from whatreallyhappened that links to his whole spiel:

Continuity of Government under Insurrection Act active with DEFCON 2 and Trump/military in charge? Corrupt USA Inc. dissolved? Powerless Biden/Congress/Media targeted for removal? Gene Decode videos

If President Trump signed the Insurrection Act, and US military is under DEFCON 2, then continuity of government forbids President Trump to transfer leadership. If US military leadership is in agreement that DNC/Biden/Harris appear guilty of an attempted coup through election fraud, then their “inauguration” was a show with criminally-complicit corporate media.
Gene Decode provides compelling testimony to the above in 32 minutes.

Gene has two current interviews here and here.

Context: American Revolution 2.2 2020: PATRIOTS vs. LOYALISTS
I’m a professional historian with degrees from Berkeley and Harvard, helped craft and deliver ~300 policy briefs for Members of Congress on ending poverty that led to two UN Summits for heads of state, have written ~1,000 articles since 2009 with ~50 million page views that include published research, and was recognized by two Los Angeles Mayors as among the very best high school teachers among ~20,000 teachers in Central L.A.
The professional historian is Carl Herman:
I’m a professional historian with degrees from Berkeley and Harvard, helped craft and deliver ~300 policy briefs for Members of Congress on ending poverty that led to two UN Summits for heads of state, have written ~1,000 articles since 2009 with ~50 million page views that include published research, and was recognized by two Los Angeles Mayors as among the very best high school teachers among ~20,000 teachers in Central L.A.

I also wrote a 2005 ~40-page White Paper circulated among Members of Congress to impeach President Bush and Vice President Cheney for those lie-started Orwellian-illegal Wars of Aggression (200+ footnotes using our own government’s most authoritative official documents as slam-dunk proof of lies known to be lies as they were told, and the opposite of lawful military attack).
As a historian with 36 years’ teaching experience to the world’s most challenging audience (captured teenagers), I know that ordinary Americans don’t see the present clearly because We the People are CONSTANTLY lied to about the past and present by .01% political “leaders,” corporate media, and public “education” “texts.” That is, Americans believe “official” sources because game-changing historical context is CONSTANTLY obfuscated by INTENTIONAL AND OBVIOUS LIES of omission and commission. These are not careless and/or non-consequential errors, but massive, game-changing, and inexcusable lies I document and prove beyond reasonable doubt.

As an academic professional, I factually assert an Emperor’s New Clothes condition; an Orwellian reality that anyone who cares to lift their heads and look will see abundantly for themselves: the United States of America has been an ongoing illegal, looting, lying rogue state empire.
Because Americans are crippled by “official” disinformation, Patriot leaders must rise, stand, and teach objective, comprehensive, and independently-verifiable data that explain, document, and prove our .01% “leaders” are engaged in ongoing OBVIOUS CRIMES centered in war and money, with annual costs of killing millions, harming billions, and looting trillions.

Many of us are Oath-bound to support and defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. All in the US military are trained to recognize and reject illegal orders, with officers trained to arrest anyone issuing obvious illegal orders. All of you learned in your high school US Government class that any so-called “law” in violation of the Constitution is void and without power.
My teaching experience has proven to me that ordinary teen-age humans want the truth, and almost all (~80%) will embrace it thankfully when effectively offered in objective reality. Importantly, family, friends, and colleagues will almost universally (~98%) reject the truth, no matter how effectively offered, and will not see the bullshit excuses they offer in profound cognitive dissonance. I therefore offer this article series only in confidence of the accuracy of its documented facts, and with no confidence how to successfully use these facts in ordinary life among family, friends, and colleagues. The rejecters never ever ever ever engage in factual and reasoned consideration, but resort to ad hominem, denial, and unexamined belief in “leaders.”

We Patriots communicate because Planet Earth and the United States are at war.
The war is Patriots versus Psychopaths, Truth versus Lies, Virtue versus Evil. I use these labels as the most accurate I have as a professional academic, and provide abundant and game-changing evidence among hundreds in alternative media. After engaging with the data in this article series, I challenge you to accurately frame this war in any other way.

Please read the above sentence one more time.

Challenge accepted???
This American Revolution 2.0 is now in endgame: We the People are being forced to choose a side that will determine the victor for the planet. The outcome will either be an awakened and free people enjoying unimaginable hidden technology and a world that works for everyone with no-one left out OR masked slavery of “non-essentials” to be shot (“vaccinated”), chipped, and eventually culled to serviceable numbers for psychopaths to control and parasitize as sheeple-slaves.

This 9-part article series will engage “Socrates” in interviews for his experience of enduring a 27-year civil war caused by his society’s rhetoric of freedom contrasted with his government’s hypocritical gangster empire. Even after been proved correct of his government’s OBVIOUS hypocrisy, Socrates could still not be heard, was tried for “corrupting the young” and “dishonoring the Gods,” and overwhelmingly voted by the public for execution rather than endure his voice.
Historians look to the future as much as the past. I research and document important slivers of history as best one can discern in the present to a relatively few Patriot colleagues, and with eyes for future generations placing the past in the context they will have: building Heaven on Earth as best All can imagine.

It appears he's been 'awake' since W's regime and not just with the advent of Trump. He's stating the same truths as has been realized by us here - calling out the US as "an ongoing illegal, looting, lying rogue state empire", that "We the People are CONSTANTLY lied to about the past and present by .01% political “leaders,” corporate media, and public “education” “texts.”, "Patriots versus Psychopaths, Truth versus Lies, Virtue versus Evil", etc. He has also outlined the Mathematically proven election fraud in full detail on his page. He's really nailing it and documenting it! But, has he allowed himself in his zeal to be duped by the Q? And I imagine he has no conception of hyperdimensional realities. So, as much as I would like to believe that "Monkey Werx US in 11 minutes that “Joe Biden” was denied government aircraft to fly to Washington DC for his “inauguration;” the first time in history when Presidents-elect have flown-in" and that the military is under DEFCON 2 bla bla . . . Yeah - if something sounds to good to be true, it probably isn't. Wishful thinking will get cha every time.

As for me, I'm soooo tired of all the lies no matter which direction they're coming from. It's exhausting. Time to shift back to romantic reading/viewing/music. 😣

Looks like this guy is the latest to keep the Q movement going. He's citing lots of credentials and repeats what has been acknowledged about The Geezer - "Many American Patriots are distraught with “Joe Biden” being shown inaugurated as US President because he was a demented War Criminal, quid pro quo, child-groping, hair-sniffing, gun-grabbing, pathological liar and plagiarist (and hold onto your laptops for much more)." - plus much more which gives the impression that it's all credible. Of course, the more one learns of what the new regime is doing, the more one wants this kind of stuff to be true - that the bad guys are going to be rounded up and arrested. I've been longing for JUSTICE since forever - at least since W and company. The hopeium gets more alluring every day.

Here's the blurb from whatreallyhappened that links to his whole spiel:

The professional historian is Carl Herman:

It appears he's been 'awake' since W's regime and not just with the advent of Trump. He's stating the same truths as has been realized by us here - calling out the US as "an ongoing illegal, looting, lying rogue state empire", that "We the People are CONSTANTLY lied to about the past and present by .01% political “leaders,” corporate media, and public “education” “texts.”, "Patriots versus Psychopaths, Truth versus Lies, Virtue versus Evil", etc. He has also outlined the Mathematically proven election fraud in full detail on his page. He's really nailing it and documenting it! But, has he allowed himself in his zeal to be duped by the Q? And I imagine he has no conception of hyperdimensional realities. So, as much as I would like to believe that "Monkey Werx US in 11 minutes that “Joe Biden” was denied government aircraft to fly to Washington DC for his “inauguration;” the first time in history when Presidents-elect have flown-in" and that the military is under DEFCON 2 bla bla . . . Yeah - if something sounds to good to be true, it probably isn't. Wishful thinking will get cha every time.

As for me, I'm soooo tired of all the lies no matter which direction they're coming from. It's exhausting. Time to shift back to romantic reading/viewing/music. 😣
It is January. Time to start planning gardens for those of us in the northern hemisphere. If I may recommend a delightful book on the subject? Mostly about flowers and decorative gardening, but it is a little bit romantic and just a tad racy. Guaranteed to make you smile (if you're female). And anyway, it can get our minds off of this other stuff and on to something we can actually do something about in terms of self and lawn improvement.
_Mrs. Greenthumbs: How I Turned a Boring... book by Cassandra Danz

This has to be one of The Best work of the Mind Matters efforts. I keep saying that, but truly this is such a goldmine for very clear and encompassing analysis of topics discussed. A required watch for our times we are living through.

The quote of Bush Sr was brought up, something like: if they found out what we've done, we would be lynch on the streets. This prompted me to make clear why I see value in closely watching where and whence America and eventually the world will head towards. But Below this I decided to try and make my thoughts more clear over the past year and more so the past week events.

- q = we the people, are q
- you are prey
- greatest fear is awakening of the people
- you(the people) have to be shown
or else they will never believe

all equal's this equals piercing the veil on: psychopathy, pathology, as a mind virus and its accompanying ideologies, symptoms, and parasitic nature. In our reality reflecting the societal and personal outlook of; you are being lied to, everything is a lie or illusions.

This for me reveals an understanding of why education throughout history is mostly about memorization and never have been about logical and critical thinking, and reasoning minds.

Here starts my attempt to to make an anecdote(might not be the right word)of my experience and actions before and going forward:

I truly believe, I...know trap, that the splitting of humanity, as it is known right now, is happening as we speak. Wife against daughter, Father against son, etc, separation of tare and wheat. If its not obvious now, then it will become more and more obvious as the choice is presented to each individual in their life lessons, as soon it becomes worldwide very fast after or transitioning of America. Not pulling anyone's chains here, but I do live right in the thick of it and simple observations in my own community here in California, my objective reality as I have seen it.

An analogy actually comes to mind as a coincidence or synchronization of watching Matrix Reloaded(II) recently, and the repeating syndrome of the construct and zion drama. I see a simple relation to this and what the C's have said about 3rd density lesson is cyclical in nature, and the dramas involved are ones each reiterating of construct uses to reach higher potentials in evolution/transitions. As I see it, every program since the dawn of man will be revealed or brought forth in these times, and all these shocks inside each individual prompts karmic profile destiny, so the choices are also tallied in this so called separation. This relates well to me for the organic portal dilemma, for during these shocks, it has increasingly revealed the characters of those whom are closes to us, again as observation should have shown by now. My purpose so far has been to potentiate as many of us here this time to ask and search within themselves, as to make aware their personal choice and responsibilities. It's indeed a needless and thankless task, but my gut has always told me to never stop trying till the very last possible moment, a fools task and choice, but nevertheless a choice I seem happy to make on some level. I still see integrating myself into the q/trump movement as extremely fruitful, for myself and those I "shock" so far, but that may just be my subjective experience. I have tried with the shock of the ponerology/psychopathy angle a year ago, but met with silence and only affected except a few. This was during the beginning bell curve of the growth and integration of new people to the q psyops. I still believe and contend that the q psyops has potential to be used by sto forces, if the wills intent it. I believe this because most of the 99% are good people in the end and that gathering the wills and intent together, will present the choice for them to decide their future path forward. Thus I have renewed impetus to try harder the psychopathy push. I may not have a chance to yet reach the liberals who swarm my state here in the USofA, mainly for reasons explained in the psychological makeup of those people at the moment from what Elan, Harrison, and Adam has so masterfully dive into in their video discussion above. The trumpers and q crowd on the other hand, has been shown and shocked multiple times by now; how the matrix really operates under the lies upon lies built upon the deceit of layers of programs wrought by most likely the psychopathic elites. And so let's circle back to the choice that can be brought into those peoples minds right now: to keep building more illusions, or to choose another path of knowledge that can empower to look within and without, and that the choice was actually always there this whole time, and more to do with when you choose that counts.

I have to point out that I believe Real separation is just an illusion, as those who have dabble on the topics of say the akashic records, quantum entanglement, remote viewings, and super luminal communications: reveal for me that; knowledge protects, Truth will set you free, and whatever that we need(resources, knowledge, personnel, understanding, etc) to accomplish any "impossible" goal/task/aim is and was always here in the moments we confront and awareness of this is key: for a simple shift in awareness of world viewed can change for each individual their worldview. I can relate to this perfectly, since to acquire my personal aim I had realize this about truth being always right in front of us, and so I sincerely asked The Universe at the time just about every question imaginable. The stickler to all this was that my aim turn out to be able to potentiate all 99% towards an extremely high chance of an 3rd or potentially 4th density sto state for all. The catch22 of course was the "impossibility" of such a thankless task; for we all know true change can only start from within, and only when sincerely asked for such a path would working out every program and illusion be possible for each individual, to gain the requirement to unite the synchronization of something on such a scale for all.
And on this note, I circle back to the potential for sto forces to help this transition along with shocks to awaken more sto candidates up to the final hours, whenever that may be. Right now though it is one step at a time and working on the part of my aim that shows the result on myself first; and so I had given myself, 10+ years ago, a 5-1000 years timescale to try and accomplish this near "impossible" world wide aim. When I also realized how thankless and ridiculing my work was, especially on the higher probabilities of certain timelines, I sank deep into exploring my inner depths and nearly lost myself. Upon reaching this desolate lonely darkness, did I find my way back to God, Truth in plain sight, and the illusive contradiction and trap of non-existence; for which it should also be simple to conclude that existence is all their is, so fear not. Also only at this point in rediscovering things which I had known, but never fully integrated into my understanding; was I also willing to be adventurous again in my knowledge application, to truly continue my work to change myself and waiting for any chance to obtain that higher goal for all. Please don't take me as the type to be labeled with the savior complex, for me growing up knowing only our sts environment and concepts; I fully sympathize with those before me that choose similar paths; that standing up for injustice, Truth, the weak, only brings one self torture on many levels.

My ego and I's, still working within me right now, will not allow me to stoop so low as to be so self sacrificial, in light of any possible qui bono, for that weights to much with the self torture, perceived humiliations, perceived injustice: that comes with the heroes journey, of which I fully believe that which makes the Christ Model a total nightmare to live through. Although I m starting to think so otherwise since I can still see others that would still take this stand in this day and age, one person comes to mind, Lin Wood. Say what you will, but I do believe him to be a fellow brother doing God's work for those willing to listen in times such as these.

I know that I, by myself, cannot Do much, and neither would it matter much in the final tally of things to come. This goes to show my own silence here on the forum for the last decade or so, I did have a initial ranting splurge about my personal aim and got banned and toke 1 year away from here. Even though realizing the importance of my personal aim for greater potentials of humanity, I may not have enough self importance to put you all, and my own family through all of that, nor the "selfless" ego to go through something so sto. You against the whole world as they say, I truly can not fully imagine what Christ figures have had to go through, sto or sts. This may be my final analysis on our times regarding the repeating syndrome of man, never lose hope for the maximum potential of your goal/aim, not even through what one may think to be some finite end/outcome. Chins up and vibrate upwards/straight narrow path, anything else is counter and lead to coming full circle from another path.

I suggest we unite networks instead of divide and label, calling a spade a spade is not showing much compassion for both sides of any coin imo. I feel that this is a major reason why many here do not speak out as much. I would even go so far to say there are provocateurs here, as that is just a plain simple strategy from 4th density sts point of view, and find it quite disheartening reading high standard posts with very little empathy behind it. Some may see that as conserving energies, to preserve for their own uses, but for some reason I feel that has a steering towards an sts outlook, from my point of view. Please respond with your thoughts, for many times this has given me a better outlook on my own thinking and writing in pen. I have admitted many times my thoughts to pen do not comes across as I write them. Thank you for reading through my analysis. Also A big Thank You for those that I have seen and not seen, pushing on other social networks our hard earn efforts here for others/networks.

For a long shot, I agree with our commenter from the French group, and inquire about where this q "psyop" comes from. Simply because the governments have taken seriously remote viewing(project looking glass) and our work here in understanding super luminal communications; from us in the future. A strong link here, as the C's have said they work with different groups and networks here at this timeline, fwiw.

Always realizing after the fact, but another horribly jumbled post above. For those that have "seriously" contemplated dualities(Faces of God), the primary being Existence and Non-Existence, I find it harder and harder to think and pen in linear terms, a good struggle to have. For the former two, my current conclusion is that for those that take the next step "upwards" toward 3rd or 4th density, be it sts or sto: recycling back into the mire of a former state of physicality in one form or another, is still quite fruitful in lessons for its adventurous nature. Not sure that would make any of what I expressed above post any clearer. I have a constant nagging feeling, since forming my aim, I can still not go against the flow of destiny or that feeling of fate. The contract of 5th density contemplation comes to mind, also to correct the mentioned *karmic destiny profile, for which we are married to.

Another "Looking Glass" video by an alleged insider. He describes Dec 21, 2012 as the point after which all inputs to Looking Glass lead to the same result. Some say it is when timelines converge. "There is an inevitable event." He thinks "mass awakening," but maybe more certain is complete physical destruction? Destruction would be easier to grasp, I think. After all, it seems less likely than any human decisions or activity would avert a cosmic catastrophe, which, of course, would be the most final, as far as 3D human activity goes.

He describes what might be 4D-like abilities post-event. Says truth can't be hidden because we'll know.

Last edited:
The Bill Wood (Bill Brockbrader) interviews took place back in 2012. He was mentioned in this post from @Pashalis, Strange sounds In The Sky: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping.

In this additional, follow-up interview, he sounds remarkably like he has read the Cs. He talks about third density, fourth density (as we conceptualize them), STO, STS, duality, illusions, lessons, reptilians, spiritual war, end of timeline, "we are made of information," etc.

Today, I was listening the New York based internet radio station, which has 'democracy now'(dn) in its daily programming.
Usually, when that program starts, I dial to another station.

But this time, there was discussion about Q-related conspiracies, consisting satan worshippers and such.
I haven't looked any details about that from the actual dn website.

If one likes to listen that broadcast, it's probably on their site. Not sure if it's worth it, as there is nothing new in it, but makes one wonder, when that kind of 'news outlet' is broadcasting such things to its obeying listeners.

So there might be a slight chance to make some of them to think, although I wouldn't hold my breath for it.

In general, when source like that boasts every time about millions and zillions of infected ones, and titles soros as a philantropic, nah, it's bollocks. But that's just my experience.

Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed because she believed the Q-Storm was coming.
Babbitt let her emotions ride the tide and the deep state wave engulfed her.

Comment on the UT:
With issues of mishandling his gun. He left his fully loaded police issued gun in the bathroom of the DC Capitol. A man walked in and found it lying there and turned it in. He scrubbed all his social media. We know nothing is deleted on the net. Wish some tech genius would find all that deleted social media. We'd have a much clearer view of this killer of unarmed women veterans.
If that was a white cop shooting a black Woman she’s have a statue and $47m. If you don’t think liberals are using the tactics used in WW2 by the Nazis, you’re not paying attention.

1626370180192.png
Lt. Mike Byrd

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom