Q source / Qanon

The Qanon hoax continues and Caitlin Johnstone does well in trying to expose the psyop.

Here is just the summary from the article:
How you can be 100% certain that QAnon is bullshit

Caitlin Johnstone
Medium
Sat, 25 May 2019 17:04 UTC

qullshit
President Trump has yet again advanced an evil longstanding agenda of America's depraved intelligence and defense agencies, so as usual the QAnon cult is out in force telling everyone not to worry because this is all part of the plan. Ever since WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was slammed by Trump's Justice Department with a mountain of espionage charges carrying a possible sentence of 175 years in prison, QAnon acolytes have been showing up in my social media mentions with screenshots of a new post from the mysterious 8chan anon assuring us all that Assange is actually being protected by Trump.

The post reads in the typical QAnon cryptic word salad style that its adherents often annoyingly imitate when normal people try to engage them in an adult conversation:

"Under protection.
Threat is real.
Key to DNC 'source' 'hack' '187'.
Q"

I find this subject very tedious, and my regular readers aren't generally the types to fall for this sort of toxic propaganda construct, but I'm putting this information out there anyway as a public service since many people are being deluded by it.
[...]

So... the latest Qullshit is that JFK jr is Q. I don't find it so far fetched that he and his wife have been in witness protection for many years after a phony plane crash, but who knows? I'm looking at the whole thing as POTUS fan fiction. I'm enjoying the show. The woman at the rallies sitting behind Trump resembles JFK Jr's (aged) wife a great deal. Trump and JFK Jr were friends. Was he another almost Clinton casualty? Was he running for that NY Senate seat against Hillary?

Entertainment purposes only:

As a psyop, that must have been the goal from the start, to have people chasing some kind of a dead savior. "Future proves past."
Attached: an image of JFK Eternal Flame aerial view, looks like a Q, and an image of the bell said to be on JFK's yacht, inscribed with "where we go one, we go all'.
How interesting. We are admonished to enjoy the show. Truly, I am enjoying the show. Quite a production!

Attachments

• download-6.jpg
    download-6.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 11
  • download-7.jpg
    download-7.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 11
The "logic" that Q inspired. Seems to me that this 'phenomenon' encourages people to let their pattern recognition run amok.

Nunes tweeted "Corn ready for to be cut"
Notice, the incorrect grammar.
"FOR TO" = 42
42 = Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton is ready to be cut down / harvested
and, as pointed out by a patriot in the comments, there appears to be a double confirmation:
"Be Cut" = BC =Bill Clinton
I should also note, the "GREAT HARVEST" Is written about through out the Bible...as Q says "Biblical"
Just ONE of MANY references"

Last edited:
I dont trust anything there, but its a nice collection showing definatly a lot of those psycopaths...
I think its a psyop, but using a lot of truth within... Never trust Sessions ;)

Until there is a real moment of reckoning, which may or may not ever come, the Q stuff appears to all just be going in circles. But, multiple circles with multiple levels, maybe spiraling into multiple dimensions, etc. Some of it is wrong, some of it is deliberately wrong and later says so, but some of it is right and good info. Meanwhile, many of these "discrediting" articles that pop up and are referred to here, use known disinformation agents and wrong information to discredit it. Perhaps if they were dead-set on the truth they could avoid such methods? So it's a hall of mirrors. But, taking Q out of the picture and just paying attention to "news", some things do appear to be going in the direction that Q suggests, just very incrementally. I personally am enjoying the show and not sweating it. I feel bad for those in the "alt" crowd who can't, but to some extent even worse for those trapped in the "orange man bad" mentality who might be silently freaking out and have no idea what to think.

I dont trust anything there, but its a nice collection showing definatly a lot of those psycopaths...
I think its a psyop, but using a lot of truth within... Never trust Sessions ;)
Regardless, it would be nice if you would use the search function to see if there are any current threads on what you want to post so posts having to do with the same subject are not dispersed willy-nilly around the forum. It's much easier to keep track of things when they are all together.

I looked at the Q map and find the very idea of blanket-labelling everyone as either "patriot" or "traitor" deeply disturbing. That's some seriously twisted pathological thinking right there. Besides, I wonder why there is not a single Israeli on there :huh:

Back
Top Bottom