Pyramid Power

I remember studying this in the Ra material as well. The impression I got was that it is only the shape that is important. That's why the material needs to be as "neutral" as possible. It's just the shape that is required, not the composition.

So, adding anything else might somehow pollute or warp the effects and flow of the energy, possibly in a detrimental way.

Also I think it was alluded to that the 3D shape translates into a 4D representation which apparently is more comprehendable in it's energetic function, and the effects on your 3D body

Orgonite is a solid-state device in it's own right, beyond the geometry. Collecting energy through induction between the conductive and non-conductive layers, electrostatic resin and compressed Quartz to trigger its piezoelectric effect. This last piece acts as a converter, as the flowing charge creates a field inside and EM matches the Quartz frequency

Fairly interesting stuff.

A friend of mine experimented extensively with pyramid shapes and she is saying that the most important part is the angle of the pyramid sides. She thinks 52 and 56 degrees are most beneficial and that most commercially sold pyramids have the wrong angles.

According to her, cardboard works fine and even just the outline of a pyramid out of wood or metal sticks.

I befriended with a belgian who is graduated as agronomic engineer, he lives north-est of France since a dozen of years. His name is Yannick Vandoorne and he's a wonderful guy.

He studied what he names "electroculture", a couple of passive methods to improve the grow but also the good wealth of plants. And among his researches, there's the pyramid. You need to have a pyramid which respect the golden ratio, the angles of the pyramid must be ... hum ... "angular", i mean, not rounded, and last but not least, you have to turn the pyramid in order to have its sides perpendicular to the cardinale points (spot the north and position it to have one side perpendicular to it), and then it's magic, all plants that grow under the pyramid but also a bit around (but not much more than a few centimers) will grow better and be stronger.

He made his business on this an many other tricks he found. What was the most impressive was in the original reportage i watched one day, 10+y before, name of this french reportage is "Resonnance" (from Serge Fretto) - i was unable to find it on the web, just a passage (link of 15m extrait on youtube - french), Yannick "dynamised" a whole field with what he name his "beeswax capacitors", and the results were wonderful. Of course, from one year to another the harversting naturally varies, but once a field is dynamised, it produce a good % more (calculated in tonnages of recolted crops / vegetables / ...)

He also made researches on water dynamised based on Marcel Violet researches, and, as my cousin did, he recreated the device and sell it.

To come back to the pyramids, the good thing is that Yannick is a ... let's say a natural STO candidate. He does not force any to buy his stuff and enjoys explaining how to build one's own pyramid + give many information. What he sells is the 4 corners + the top corner of the a pyramid, that he soldered, in copper, and you just have to buy 8x 1 metre copper pipes of the good diameter and builkd your 1m large pyramid. I have a small one here on my desk since ... 8 years, one of +/- 30cm, you can use it to dynamise water, stones that well retains the .. energy, or put seeds before planting them. Many other things to say about, but i don't remember all and since 10y i never had time to put this in practice, i just had a plan to build a 5m pyramid to put in the garden, i have the eight 5m copper pipes at home since ages now ( :nuts: ) but i'll use them once, that i'm sure :)

If you can read french, here's the page on Yannick's website which explains many things about pyramid in agronomy, it's a goldmine of information :

And here's the auto-translated to english link
just that ... he made some video in english, but not all

Here's the scheme of the pyramid, with right numbers, you can find it on the page :
1649122655420.png

His website is a bit scratchy and old ... I should have open a thread on this subject here on the forum but never took the time to 😅
But for those who have a garden, i recommend to browse his website. And, yes, you can trust him, just watch his video, if you have a good human feeling you'll directly understand that he's a good person, naturally honest, and who love what he does. He even made some videos in english, he has a nice accent :)

Last comment : it's true that looking at the "bright" penurious incoming months/years, knowing this kind of "tricks" to help your garden to grow better & stronger is good to know.

Last edited:
While reading the thread of the last session, the last post of MJF, he linked an old session of 1995, and here's the part that "ding" something in me :
Q: (L) All right, let's get on to our questions here. Let me ask a quick one about the tetrahedron. Terry, you ask it, because you know more about it. (T) The Tetrahedron, triangle mathematics that Hoagland is working with in conjunction with the Mars/Cydonia region where he supposedly discovered this...

A: Energy consolidator. EM Wave capturer.

Q: (T) Ok, so it’s an EM wave capturer. Does it also expel EM waves?

A: Close.

A: You as Atlanteans knew this, and lived by it in many ways. For example, the pyramid recharges by capturing exactly half the energy points, thus allowing a positive imbalance buildup to be captured, then expended.
Could it be the explanation why plants (see previous post) grow better under a pyramid ? (well oriented but also with precise dimensions)
Because they would capture/gather some earth's EM waves (the schuman ones), and as these waves are needed for life, this would then be logical that if you have a place where there's a concentration of such waves (or EM) then there's more life (more grow, more resistance, etc ...)

While reading the thread of the last session, the last post of MJF, he linked an old session of 1995, and here's the part that "ding" something in me :

Could it be the explanation why plants (see previous post) grow better under a pyramid ? (well oriented but also with precise dimensions)
Because they would capture/gather some earth's EM waves (the schuman ones), and as these waves are needed for life, this would then be logical that if you have a place where there's a concentration of such waves (or EM) then there's more life (more grow, more resistance, etc ...)
In one of Mathieu regression they saw that, indeed, the great pyramid capture energy from the Earth. Is it the same energy as the Schumann resonances? This is a question.

I was more in the idea of something coming from the core of the Earth (which is 4D if I remember well C's session). In the regression they saw that the great pyramid was placed here because a main energetic point like the acupuncture points of the human body. So perhaps this energy is just under the surface. Good question.

Last comment : it's true that looking at the "bright" penurious incoming months/years, knowing this kind of "tricks" to help your garden to grow better & stronger is good to know.
I totally agree. I discovered this a few months ago when thinking about growing your own food/permaculture etc. I'm surprised that this thread hasn't caught any interest. I searched for it here before but I think I used a different spelling.

Learning this might be very important the next coming years, it looks very bleak. I'm already preparing and learning as much as I can, even buying the material and downloading books.

Aha, really? That is interesting, and kind of funny... Too bad we don't have another control group, but maybe in the future it could be examined again.

It is kind of a lot of text to parse through, but from what little I can piece together that appears to be correct. I find it hard to find any one statement that will sum the matter up briefly, but the gist of it that I'm seeing is that the kinds of effects observed in the King's and Queen's Chambers were made with the proportions/size of the Pyramid of Giza in mind. While it does say that one can go into a Queen's Chamber position for aiding in meditation for instance, getting the size and proportions sufficiently correct in a structure of your own to enter into and appropriately utilize these effects would probably be rather difficult, as the structure would have to be pretty big I think. You'd need some land, in all likelihood...

The smaller pyramid effect should be more obtainable for many, which is why I brought that up first. About the entering-into kinds of pyramids though, it does say that a teepee for instance can be used to similar effect also, but again we come to the size/land issue potentially so I dunno. Maybe worth mentioning.

Well, sleep is good when you can get good sleep yes, but there's no reason not to have an additional tool in your spiritual "toolkit" as it were, no?

While they do give instructions on the use of a smaller pyramid, they do so with the caveats you mention, that is correct, but again so long as one uses their discretion and does observe them there is not really any particular reason to be concerned for oneself I think.

Here they give the general description of the method and a 30-minute limit attached:

Here they more explicitly state that it is generally only meant to be done once in a 24-hour period, and they also describe exactly what the mechanism of the effect is (that is to say, dealing with exhaustion. Beats coffee, maybe.):

And here they again describe that it is not to be done in excess as it can result in an "overdose" of this energy type:

In the above though, they're talking about placing it underneath one's bed (or pillow)? While that might work, if I were to do that I would almost definitely fall asleep in the process and incur the very "overdose" they advise against, so if you do that you might want to set an alarm first at least. I would say that placing it on the floor underneath a chair would be more practical for many, but it's up to you I guess.

They do elsewhere liken the overdose effect to being like "overcharging a battery" also, so do be aware. Otherwise, they make various other comments describing the (meta?)physical properties of how this is all supposed to work, but I will spare that for the time being.
I sleep under a 6 foot pyramid. I have had a number of quite positive results. I have extensive osteoarthritis, particularly in my shoulders and back. My shoulders have greatly improved and no longer pose a problem. My back resulted from a weightlifting injury when I was a sophomore in college. Over the years it has steadily gotten much worse. I have tried a wide variety of other remedies, none of which worked. After a couple of weeks using the pyramid the back pain suddenly went away.
Sympathetic numbness in my ankles and knees has gone away. I think there are many similar case studies in the medical literature.

Hi docweathers, thanks for sharing. A fews questions :

Do you practice anything else apart from sleeping under ?
Could you briefly describe your installation ? What material, proportions and angles... are used ?

Might be of interest if someone want to give it a try... :-)
Seems to make wonder for you, cheers !
I bought the pyramid on Etsy. It is copper tube of the Gisa shape and 6 feet on a side.

I used to meditate four hours a day, but I gave it up after number of years since I really didn't see any benefits.

I sleep under a 6 foot pyramid. I have had a number of quite positive results. I have extensive osteoarthritis, particularly in my shoulders and back. My shoulders have greatly improved and no longer pose a problem. My back resulted from a weightlifting injury when I was a sophomore in college. Over the years it has steadily gotten much worse. I have tried a wide variety of other remedies, none of which worked. After a couple of weeks using the pyramid the back pain suddenly went away.
Sympathetic numbness in my ankles and knees has gone away. I think there are many similar case studies in the medical literature.

Interesting ! I was under the impression that the base of the pyramid is like the collector, and the energy is emitted form the apex, as Ra says, but cautions about the length of time you spend above the apex of it :

57.13 Questioner: Is there currently any use for the pyramid shape at all that is beneficial?

Ra: I am Ra. This is in the affirmative if carefully used.

The pyramid may be used for the improvement of the meditative state as long as the shape is such that the entity is in Queen’s Chamber position or entities are in balanced configuration about this central point.

The small pyramid shape, placed beneath a portion of the body complex may energize this body complex. This should be done for brief periods only, not to exceed 30 of your minutes.

The use of the pyramid to balance planetary energies still functions to a slight extent, but due to earth changes, the pyramids are no longer aligned properly for this work.

57.20 Questioner: If a pyramid shape were placed below the entity, how would this be done? Would this be placed beneath the bed? I’m not quite sure of the arrangement for energizing the entity by “placing it below.” Could you tell me how to do that?

Ra: I am Ra. Your assumption is correct. If the shape is of appropriate size it may be placed directly beneath the cushion of the head or the pallet upon which the body complex rests.

We again caution that the third spiral of upward lining light, that which is emitted from the apex of this shape, is most deleterious to an entity in overdose and should not be used over-long.

Would like to add my experiment with pyramid from shungite mineral around 8 years ago. It was of golden ratio/Giza basis. But do not remember now the actual size - around 10 cm in height. Put it on the bedside table. In the beginning i was subconsciously , after having read all those ‘laudatory annotations’, even which were referring to ‘scientific’/esoteric studies, trying to belief that it should work beneficial. About in a week i started noticing that i was having sort of a ‘noise’ in my head/ears. Type of low frequency ‘white noise’. The mood and the general well being from usually stable/positive started degrading. I moved it further from bed, but did not change much. Another couple of days passed, that strange/negative feeling did not leave me. I decided to throw it in the trash.
May be it just worked that way for me...💁‍♂️
The point i am trying to make, that it is necessary to gain maximum knowledge on the topic, cross check everything and if convinced, apply with full awareness and ‘shields’ on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom