Putin's birthday

I sent a birthday message and posted on FB and Twitter.

Here's where you can send a personal message:
http://en.letters.kremlin.ru/

Graffiti With Birthday Wishes

This year graffiti appeared on the streers of Barcelona and Paris congratulating Vladimir Putin on his birthday. To learn more, watch the video:

_https://youtu.be/nL1IHCoekpc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL1IHCoekpc&feature=youtu.be

https://youtu.be/nL1IHCoekpc

Laura said:
I sent a birthday message and posted on FB and Twitter.

Here's where you can send a personal message:
http://en.letters.kremlin.ru/

Done so as well!

I sent him a short letter wishing him a happy birthday and thanking him for all the work done.

Happy Birthday Putin! I also sent him a letter wishing him a happy birthday and thanking him for everything that he's done and is continuing doing. :)

Happy Birthday President Putin! :flowers: :) I also sent a short letter to him on the Kremlin site, and shared the video Beau posted on social media.

Happy birthday President Putin. May you have many more, and keep doing what you do so incredibly well: being the best leader the world has probably ever known.

Happy birthday President Putin. I have also sent a short electronic letter.

I also wrote a letter and I think it is important that he knows that there are many people that believe in him.

Thinkingfingers said:
Happy birthday President Putin. I have also sent a short electronic letter.

Gawan said:
I also wrote a letter and I think it is important that he knows that there are many people that believe in him.

Ditto both.

May you and your people have a wonderful year ahead, President Putin!

I sent a letter to Putin as well. Wishing you a very happy birthday and many more, Vladimir!

Gawan said:

I agree - he needs to know that there are people in the US who understand the truth and appreciate what he does! :thup:

Sent a letter as well.

aleana said:
Gawan said:

I agree - he needs to know that there are people in the US who understand the truth and appreciate what he does! :thup:

Sent a letter as well.

Sent a letter to him as well. It was a friends birthday today, and we had lunch earlier on, so I wrote in his card that he is in good company being born on the same day as Putin. He laughed and appreciated the comparison. :P

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov on Saturday has talked about the upcoming Russian President Vladimir Putin's birthday.

06.10.2018 - Kremlin Spokesman Reveals How Putin Will Spend His Birthday
Kremlin Spokesman Reveals How Putin Will Spend His Birthday

"The president will spend this day with loved ones, relatives and friends," Peskov said answering a question about Putin's plans for the birthday.

Former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi said that he will fly to his friend Vladimir Putin on his birthday.

Putin often spent his birthdays with his family. For instance, in 2016 the Russian leader spent most of the day with his relatives and friends.

On Sunday, October 7, Putin will turn 66.

Happy Birthday, Vladimir Putin!

Happy Birthday, Mr President! How Putin Was Toasted on His Birthday

Vladimir Putin.jpg
Vladimir Putin at reception held to honor military graduates at Kremlin / © Sputnik / Sergey Guneev

The Russian president has received a variety of exotic birthday gifts during his career, including the statue of a creature that “never backs down” and a live tiger.

On October 7, Verona Mayor Federico Sboarina and Antonio Fallico, Chairman of Banca Intesa, congratulated Russian President Vladimir Putin on his 66th birthday from the stage of the ancient Roman amphitheater known as Arena di Verona.

"We wish you good health, and hope that you will continue your work – the work that helped change our world," Fallico said in Russian, shortly after Italian pop singer Toto Cutugno performed the famous Russian romance song "Dark Eyes".

Taking stock of this development, Sputnik recalls some of the more extravagant birthday gifts and wishes that Putin received over the past two decades.

Never Back Down

In 2002, then-President of Moldova Vladimir Voronin presented Putin with a crystal statuette of a crocodile, stating that “a crocodile is the only animal that does not back down.”

Tiny and Dangerous

In 2008, during his tenure as the prime minister, Putin was gifted a two-month old Siberian tiger cub. The little tiger was later donated to the Safari Park in Gelendzhik.

Putin.jpg
Prime Minister Vladimir Putin presented to journalists a tiger cub which he was given for his birthday on October 7 / © SPUTNIK / ALEKSEY NIKOLSKYI

Summit Celebration

In 2013, Vladimir Putin was attending the APEC summit in Bali during his birthday, where he was toasted by the attending world leaders who sang “Happy Birthday to You” for him. The Russian president also received a gift of sake from Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, while Chinese President Xi Jinping brought him a cake.

A Duvet Unlike Any Other

And in 2017, Silvio Berlusconi brought Putin a gift of a custom-made duvet which featured a life-size image of the two statesmen shaking hands, with a backdrop of Russian and Italian landmarks.

Duvet.jpg
Duvet cover / © PHOTO : COURTESY OF LNZUOLISSIMI

Back
Top Bottom