Putin says it like it is again

Putin:
"There are entrepreneurs who earn at any cost. I don't care about the money! But there is another category, more happy. Let's not forget that life is finite. And it is pointless to save money is not known for what, there is no point in putting on this life"

Translated from Russian by Microsoft
Putin about the hope for the state and his own initiative: we think "good uncle should bring us something", but it is better to remember the Bolshevik songs "No one will help us, no God, no King and no hero!" You need your own hand to do it

"A serious breakthrough has been made in developing advanced and unparalleled weapons, about which I said in the address to Federal Assembly on March 1 this year".

"I hope our newest systems will make think those who got accustomed to militarist and aggressive rhetoric."

“The situation in the country [Syria] has been gradually improving following the defeat of major militant groups,” he said. “However, militants still try to fight back. I would like to point out an uncompromising fight against militants will go on, we will provide the Syrian people with the necessary support,”
the Russian leader added.

A while ago I was compiling a short list of great Putin quotes and I thought it would be good to share them here too. That of course just represents a very small portion of the many great things he said over the years. When I created the list, I closely checked every quote for correctness and if he really said it. So we can be pretty certain that those are genuine quotes from him.

About leading by example:

“Those who fight corruption should be clean themselves.”

The ability to compromise by respecting the legitimate interests of others:

“The ability to compromise is not a diplomatic politeness toward a partner but rather taking into account and respecting your partner's legitimate interests.”

A small note, especially to liberals:

“Our society, including the liberals, must understand that there must be order.”

Striving for better things:

“Everything will probably never be OK. But we have to try for it.”

About psychology, both interpersonal and on a societal stage, with strong hints to the ideas in the book "The Criminal Mind":

“It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation.”

About the world and reality:

“Is there anything in the world that is permanent? I think the opposite - everything is always changing”

Wisdom directly related to "the work":

“Decency. Everything else is build on that. But without it, if that basis does not exist, everything else is pointless. Naturally, this is not enough. Professional qualities and up-to-date knowledge are also essential. So, second is the ability to constantly learn, to learn from those that are better then you in some respects, and there are many people like that!”

Speaking out of experience, describing the peculiar nature/result of doing a lot of things. Aka. Working hard, constantly:

“As a rule of thumb, the more you do, the more time there is to do it. “

Putin obviously is a good historian and as we know, likes to read about history a lot. He concludes rightly:

“The manipulation of history has been happening forever, throughout our entire history.”

About achieving a goal by going all the way:

“The ability to go all the way to achieve your goal is a very good quality.”

PS: Spelling corrected

Last edited:
A while ago I was compiling a short list of great Putin quotes and I thought it would be good to share them here too.

Thanks for the idea and the qoutes so far shared Pashalis!

I think what also helps in order to get a broader understanding of Putin's vision, in economics, geopolitics, as wel as spiritual is going through his Federal Assembly and Valdai International Discussion Club speeches which are given annually.

Here he outlines the condition in which the country [Russia] is in, internally as externally (foreign policy and international sphere) And how to cooperate and move forward as a global community.

They can be found here:

Addresses to the Federal Assembly

Valdai International Discussion Club

I'll go through them all and share noteworthy highlights in the coming days. If others want to do the same, feel free to do so ofcourse, as I might possibly miss some.

Last edited:
Recently Putin made it clear that Russia is not the Fire brigade of the world and that they don't intend to be one either, especially if there are no immediate interests for russia involved. Perfect example of STO behavior and respecting free will of others IMO on a country wide/international scale... Russia can help only those that really want to be helped and do their part in that regard and they are certainly not there to save anyone that doesn't want to be saved. There is only so much one sane government can do and the first and most important duty of Putin and Co. is the well-being of their own country.

Recently Putin made it clear that Russia is not the Fire brigade of the world and that they don't intend to be one either, especially if there are no immediate interests for russia involved. Perfect example of STO behavior and respecting free will of others IMO on a country wide/international scale... Russia can help only those that really want to be helped and do their part in that regard and they are certainly not there to save anyone that doesn't want to be saved. There is only so much one sane government can do and the first and most important duty of Putin and Co. is the well-being of their own country.

That reminds me of something that Dmity Orlov said in an interview with The Saker. Basically it's a bit like the white knight syndrome, in that if you don't let the victim learn to stand on their own two feet, they'll forever need to be rescued. Instead, a bit like a child that's growing up, you provide assistance when you know the child truly needs it but, otherwise, you take a step back and let them learn to look after themselves.

In the long run, the child owns their accomplishments, is better able to tackle any challenges that come its way without draining the parent, and, because of this ability to think and do for themselves, they're much more likely to be able to contribute something of worth. It also allows for a more balanced relationship between the two parties.

In taking this route, the considerations that Russia/Putin has to take into account are incredible. But, for the most part, if these places are to truly grow there is no other way to go about it and in the meantime there may be a lot of chaos and heartache.

The US, however, has preferred to dominate their vassals and for them to be in a state of learned helplessness, forever dependent.

The Saker interviews Dmitry Orlov

[...]

The Saker: What about the Donbas republics? How would you compare the situation in Novorussia with what is taking place in the Ukraine?

Orlov:
[...] Russia has been resisting calls to grant official recognition to these two People's Republics or to provide overt military support (weapons and volunteers do filter through from the Russian side without any hindrance, although the flow of volunteers has been slowing down of late). From a purely cynical perspective, this little war is useful for Russia. If in the future the Ukraine fails completely and fractures into pieces, as appears likely, and if some of these pieces (which might theoretically include not just Donetsk and Lugansk regions but also Kharkov, Odessa and Dnepropetrovsk) clamor to join Russia, then Russia would face a serious problem.

You see, over the past 30 years most Ukrainians have been content to sit around drinking beer and watching television as their country got looted. They saw no problem with going out to demonstrate and protest provided they were paid to do it. They voted the way they were paid to vote. They didn't take an issue with Ukrainian industry shutting down as long as they could work abroad and send money back. They aren't enraged or even embarrassed by the fact that their country is pretty much run from the US embassy in Kiev. About the only ones with any passion among them are the Nazis who march around with torches and sport Nazi insignia. In short, these aren't the sort of people that any self-respecting country would want to have anything to do with, never mind absorb them into its population en masse, because the effect would be to demoralize its entire population.

But the people of Donetsk and Lugansk are not like that at all. These coal miners, factory workers and cab drivers have been spending days and nights in the trenches for years now, holding back one of Europe's larger militaries, and fighting for every square meter of their soil. If the Ukraine is ever to be reborn as something that Russia would find acceptable, it is these people who can provide the starter culture. They have to win, and they have to win without any help from the Russian military
, which can squash the Ukrainian military like a bug, but what would be the point of doing that? Thus, Russia provides humanitarian aid, business opportunities, some weapons and some volunteers, and bides its time, because creating a viable new Ukraine out of a defunct one is a process that will take considerable time.

Last edited:
Putin: You Cannot Make Other Nations Live By Your Rules (1:38 min)

Wise words from a wise man, Russia will be the best example of peace and prosperity and will continue to gain true followers and allies, not subjects or vassals.

Putin gives a short history lesson and says he is „guided by history“ in his desicions. I tell you, the guy is a good historian and certainly the best in the political sphere. His remarks are in response to what was said recently in Georgia:

Putin Tries to Cure Lukashenko’s Atheism at Valaam! Both Awed By Beauty of Medieval Monastery!

Vladimir Putin and the Belarusian President, Alexander Lukashenko, visited Valaam today. The island in Karelia is one of the most venerated holy sites in Russia, where the most ancient monastery is located - the Transfiguration of the Saviour Cathedral. Vladimir Putin began to visit that place and follow the monastery's fate long ago.

Putin Tries to Cure Lukashenko’s Atheism at Valaam! Both Awed By Beauty of Medieval Monastery!

If I had the way and means and could be granted a Special Wish to visit anywhere in the World, my first choice would be "the Transfiguration of the Savior Cathedral". It must be one of the most sacred places in the World! My second choice would be Lake Baikal.

Are You Putin!? Russian President Meets "The Most Interesting Kid In The World!" PART II
This video warms your soul

It shows how an real empathic man talks and listens, not a super human but just a common sense person.
Let's just look at 1:22 when the boy asks him if he remembered his patronym. How many people met, shook hands and met Putin that day, and how many in the month and year... who knows. Despite that, he remembered - because he listens! He didn’t come for PR and similar political nonsense.
Fun and interesting talk, with good advice for a boy "Don't eat too many sweets, it'll give you a toothache."

Also, it's nice to go through the comments and see what kind of reputation Putin enjoys around the world:
"Putin is a great leader much respect from America. I wish to visit Russia some day!"
"As an American Patriot, I commend Putin on his behavior and selflessness he has with the Russian people."
"Mr Putin is a gifted human being. God blessings alwAys to Russia and its people. Greetings from the Brazilian rainforest in Manaus."
"I'm from Uganda East Africa, I would really love to meet Putin just to shake hands with him. I love this gentleman."
"Great man and great leader . Love and respect from India ."
"wish u were in charge here in canada"
"I'm from jamaica and to be honest putting is a real president. Man with love inside is hearth. Care about is citizen and he always inerteract with them."

This video is part of a video that also recommends

and this one "Putin Offers Flood-Affected Children Free Trip To St Pete & Stay In His Presidential Resort!"

It shows how an real empathic man talks and listens, not a super human but just a common sense person.
Let's just look at 1:22 when the boy asks him if he remembered his patronym. How many people met, shook hands and met Putin that day, and how many in the month and year... who knows. Despite that, he remembered - because he listens! He didn’t come for PR and similar political nonsense.
Fun and interesting talk, with good advice for a boy "Don't eat too many sweets, it'll give you a toothache."

Thank you for posting these videos- it’s so beautiful to watch. He really does care, truly listens and is as always an amazing statesman. If only there were more politicians like him! ❤🙏

Back
Top Bottom