Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

As if a comment to Gonzalo Lira, there was an FB post commenting on the situation in Kiev:

Gonzalo Lira mentioned that he did not know what was going on, since there was no internet. I think his situation is one where a battery radio would be helpful. FM waves, if transmitted, can be received if there is electricity at the station, but the reception distance is usually low, so unless there is a generator there would be no signal. AM radio transmitters usually have a much larger reception distance, more so during the night due to reflection of the waves in the atmosphere.
During the Yugoslav wars much commnication was going trhrough radio amateurs. It was also used by military and civil services in 1999. It is very long distance frequencies. It is still very live where I live, although I dont know whether they had that in Ukraine.

During the Yugoslav wars much commnication was going trhrough radio amateurs. It was also used by military and civil services in 1999. It is very long distance frequencies. It is still very live where I live, although I dont know whether they had that in Ukraine.
There seems to be something existing:

'Will US greed undermine EU's support to Ukraine?'

25 Nov, 2022
'Keep whining (freezing) while Americans getting rich.'

5 hours ago

Russia is framed guilty and as the conflict in Ukraine from the highest level has support, it is doubtful this will change anytime soon.
In this case, I frankly don't care. If you can't spit on all the accusations in a row (for example, about the same plane), then this is exactly the case when, as we say, you should spit and grind. Moreover, I believe that we should have blown up this pipe ourselves right the day after Scholtz stopped the certification. Type : you don't want, well, we didn't really want to either. And in any case, I wouldn't be too surprised if it ever turns out that our people knew about the preparation of the event and controlled its implementation. The Baltic Sea is small after all.
And now again about Prigozhin. I'm not a fan of Evgeniy Viktorovich at all, but he, as we say, burns. Yesterday was a sledgehammer, today is even more interesting.
Prigozhin reported on the ex-US general fighting in the Wagner PMCs

Businessman and creator of the Wagner PMCs, Yevgeny Prigozhin, said that a former US general is fighting in the PMCs. He told about this, answering one of the questions of the Finnish newspaper Helsingin Sanomat, the words of Mr. Prigozhin are quoted by the press service of his company Concord.

Answering the question whether there are fighters of non—Russian origin in the Wagner PMCs, including Finnish citizens, the businessman said: "There are not very many Finnish citizens in the Wagner PMCs - about 20 people. But for obvious reasons, I cannot give accurate information about them."

"They are fighting in a British battalion (as part of the Wagner PMCs), whose commander is a US citizen, a former Marine general," Yevgeny Prigozhin noted.

Maria Fedotova
Пригожин сообщил об экс-генерале США, воюющем в «ЧВК Вагнера»

В данном случае прям откровенно наплевать. Если не на все подряд обвинения можно плевать (например с тем же самолетом), то это как раз тот случай, когда стоит, как у нас говорят, плюнуть и растереть. Больше того, я считаю, что нам надо было бы самим взорвать эту трубу прямо на следующий день после того как Шольц остановил сертификацию. Типа : вам не надо, ну и нам тоже не сильно хотелось. И я во всяком случае не сильно удивлюсь, если когда-нибудь выяснится, что наши знали о подготовке мероприятия и контролировали его выполнение. Балтийское море ведь маленькое.
А теперь опять о Пригожине. Я совсем не фанат Евгения Викторовича, но он, как у нас говорят, жжет. Вчера кувалда, сегодня еще интересней.

In this case, I frankly don't care. If you can't spit on all the accusations in a row (for example, about the same plane), then this is exactly the case when, as we say, you should spit and grind. Moreover, I believe that we should have blown up this pipe ourselves right the day after Scholtz stopped the certification. Type : you don't want, well, we didn't really want to either. And in any case, I wouldn't be too surprised if it ever turns out that our people knew about the preparation of the event and controlled its implementation. The Baltic Sea is small after all.
I understand that position too, but let us see. The Nord Stream sabotage has many uses, and it works both ways, as it has caused some people in the West to see more clearly the game that is being played against Russia, but also against German and Europe in general. True, it is a small segment of the FB community that pays heed, but it does help some people. Perhaps one can say that the connection lost on the outside (Nord Steam) has given them a few extra firing neurons. It may not help much in terms of who wins or looses, but I think it helps the souls of those who grow with the experience, and perhaps thus prepares them for the twists and turns still to come.

Hollo from chechnya!

1669404624387.png
Kadirov(the head of Chechen Republic)(Google Translate):
Today, at a meeting with the Supreme Commander-in-Chief, we discussed the participation of Chechen units in Ukraine. He reported on the successful staffing in the Chechen Republic of new units of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation and the National Guard of Russia with fighters who already have experience of participating in hostilities. They are at the forefront and perform a number of strategic tasks of the command of the special operation.
He also reported on the supply of our units, equipment, tactical capabilities.

During the dialogue, Vladimir Vladimirovich noted the great contribution of the region to the conduct of the NMD, in particular, the achievements of our soldiers on the front line, their fighting spirit and experience, the recruitment of military units and the training of volunteer detachments. The Supreme Commander-in-Chief stressed that today Russia is a country of close-knit patriots that is coping with Western attacks as a single big and friendly family.
Vladimir Vladimirovich thanked our guys for their dedication, patriotism and high results on the front line.
I thanked our president for the reverent attention to the fighters and words of support.

I do not doubt for a second that Russia, led by our strong president, will win this fight against neo-Nazism and NATO aggression.

link to chanel: Kadyrov_95

President Putin had many meetings today.

Russia-Donbass reunification was long overdue — Putin​

"Now, it has become pretty obvious that this reunification should have happened earlier," the president said

NOVO-OGARYOVO, November 25. /TASS/. Russian President Vladimir Putin admitted that now it is clear that the reunification of Russia and Donbass should have happened earlier.

"As far as 2014 is concerned, of course, in hindsight, we know everything now, but we proceeded from the assumption that it might be possible to come to terms, that Lugansk and Donetsk would be able to reunite with Ukraine somehow within the framework of the Minsk agreements. We were sincerely working towards this, but we didn’t fully feel the mood of the people, it was impossible to understand what was happening there," Putin said on Friday at a meeting with the mothers of servicemen participating in the special military operation.

"Now, it has become pretty obvious that this reunification should have happened earlier. Maybe there would not have been so many civilian casualties, and there would not have been so many children killed by bombardments," Putin said.

"It's good that this happened in the end," he pointed out, praising the role of the sons of the women invited to the meeting, "who are now fighting there, on the frontline, on the second line, or on the third line - it doesn't matter - all of them are in the zone of the special military operation."

"I mean all our soldiers, including those who joined the armed forces as a result of mobilization," Putin stressed.

And in any case, I wouldn't be too surprised if it ever turns out that our people knew about the preparation of the event and controlled its implementation. The Baltic Sea is small after all.

Would not go as far as to say "controlled its implementation," however being critical infrastructure (Russian heavy asset), could agree that I'm not so sure they would not have been caught unaware of the threat and actions. If that is so, they may have had to weigh a response (knowing they can fix it later) in favour of sacrificing it to the PTB over protecting it from the PTB. Protecting it would be pretty hard to do without drawing the world lens upon them should some parallel operation take place in the process. Shots in the Baltic might have been need, so they may have anticipated further negative offshoots should their intervention taken place. As it happened, the outcome only dirties the latter PTB's hands in so many ways, which might wake up the EU (at least its people who are going to suffer in the end) while exposing the EU/NATO cabal further.

Sanctions and trade with Russia
From Sputniknews there was:

What Countries Trade With Russia Despite Imposing Sanctions?​

16:55 GMT 22.11.2022 (Updated: Yesterday)

Even as the United States and its allies imposed sanctions blocking energy imports from Russia, a number of western countries that jumped on board with these sanctions continue to import Russian hydrocarbons.

A recent investigation by one British newspaper revealed that the UK accepted some 39 tankers carrying Russian oil during sanctions, with the crude being labeled as being officially imported from countries other than Russia, such as Poland and Belgium.

So what other states continue to do business with Russia even though they themselves imposed economic sanctions against Moscow?
Among the countries, it the first five that are listed as having an increase:
1669414145329.png

Would not go as far as to say "controlled its implementation," however being critical infrastructure (Russian heavy asset), could agree that I'm not so sure they would not have been caught unaware of the threat and actions. If that is so, they may have had to weigh a response (knowing they can fix it later) in favour of sacrificing it to the PTB over protecting it from the PTB. Protecting it would be pretty hard to do without drawing the world lens upon them should some parallel operation take place in the process. Shots in the Baltic might have been need, so they may have anticipated further negative offshoots should their intervention taken place. As it happened, the outcome only dirties the latter PTB's hands in so many ways, which might wake up the EU (at least its people who are going to suffer in the end) while exposing the EU/NATO cabal further.

The Duran guys today were discussing Russian long-term political strategies, and they discussed the idea that Russia is not seeking to wake up the EU, but actually to weaken them. From my perspective, this isn't necessarily taking specific actions to weaken the bloc beyond a large withdrawal from economic and political ties and a shift towards Asia. I think Russia has recognized the EU is almost totally lost and will not put much energy into changing EU policy or winning 'hearts and minds'.

As the EU collapses under the pressures from millions of likely Ukrainian refugees (many more than in 2015) and very, very limited gas and energy supplies, there may be some kind of awakening for some individual Souls who live in the affected areas. In general, however, it may be a pretty grim awakening on the 'descending branch of being' as populations under the influence of hyperkinetic sensate do what they've regularly done when despair sets in - go crazy. It may get very ugly.

...the idea that Russia is not seeking to wake up the EU, but actually to weaken them.
Yeah, awakening is a pretty loose term, it will be a type of hell within and without of the EU.
In general, however, it may be a pretty grim awakening on the 'descending branch of being' as populations under the influence of hyperkinetic sensate do what they've regularly done when despair sets in - go crazy. It may get very ugly.
Yup.

"Now, it has become pretty obvious that this reunification should have happened earlier," the president said
I find this statement quite extraordinary, considering Putin's level of foresight, patience and restraint throughout previous decades and the course of this year. It's further cemented my opinion that Russia is going to have to take all of Ukraine. De-nazification and de-NATOization will simply not be possible unless any potential "bridgehead" areas are removed.

Ironic that, with the Anglo-Americans' fanatical intention of playing a zero-sum game regarding the conquest of Russia, their refusal to cut their losses only further locks them into the losing position, with the likely result that they will ultimately lose everything. I don't consider it out of the realms of possibility that the United States will break into multiple countries if they continue this suicidal course.

I find this statement quite extraordinary, considering Putin's level of foresight, patience and restraint throughout previous decades and the course of this year.

Well, Putin has clearly demonstrated time and time again that two things he values very highly are law and diplomacy. So that would explain this official stance on the Donbass since Maidan.

But we also have to bear in mind that he was speaking to the mothers of men who are fighting for Russia and willing to die (as much damage as Russia is inflicting on Ukraine, many Russian men are dying too) so maybe there was a bit of external considering in these statements he made.

For him to sit there in front of these mothers and tell them to their faces that maybe he could have done better might be a small consolation to them for what they’re going through now, speaking to their emotional needs.

But we also have to bear in mind that he was speaking to the mothers of men who are fighting for Russia and willing to die (as much damage as Russia is inflicting on Ukraine, many Russian men are dying too) so maybe there was a bit of external considering in these statements he made.
Not exactly sure what you mean by "external considering", here. From my observations of Putin's speeches, especially his national Q&A's, he doesn't say things that he doesn't believe. He might make notable omissions for the purposes of tact and external considering, but to say that a plan long in the making by the best strategic minds in Russia should have been executed earlier is not something he would say unless he personally agreed with it, regardless of his audience, or so I think.

Not exactly sure what you mean by "external considering", here. From my observations of Putin's speeches, especially his national Q&A's, he doesn't say things that he doesn't believe. He might make notable omissions for the purposes of tact and external considering, but to say that a plan long in the making by the best strategic minds in Russia should have been executed earlier is not something he would say unless he personally agreed with it, regardless of his audience, or so I think.
His words according to Tass:

"As far as 2014 is concerned, of course, in hindsight, we know everything now, but we proceeded from the assumption that it might be possible to come to terms, that Lugansk and Donetsk would be able to reunite with Ukraine somehow within the framework of the Minsk agreements. We were sincerely working towards this, but we didn’t fully feel the mood of the people, it was impossible to understand what was happening there," Putin said on Friday at a meeting with the mothers of servicemen participating in the special military operation.

"Now, it has become pretty obvious that this reunification should have happened earlier. Maybe there would not have been so many civilian casualties, and there would not have been so many children killed by bombardments," Putin said.
This suggests to me that he is honest enough to say that, in hindsight, there would have been a real argument for taking the risk of earlier action. Nobody could have foreseen exactly how the conflict would play out. In reality, there were good reasons at the time to see the risk as too great and patiently work towards better preparedness. No leader is going to share all the necessary details with the general public as to what weaknesses they were aware of, what scenarios they had envisioned etc. Not even Putin. He is being honest without sharing all the details, being considerate of the context and his audience, as he always is.

Back
Top Bottom