Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

I would caution readers against parsing the information provided by @Lumiere_du_Code. The sources are very doubtful, for example, a telegram channel with 900 subscribers or the same Shariy - a media project. Who is Shari? All sides accuse each other that he works for the enemy, so who does Shariy work for, if in Spain, the Ukrainian refugees who had claims against him did not dare to touch him. It seems to me that he is already in the project of Western special services - his videos on YouTube are not threatened with removal despite the fact that he criticizes the Ukrainian authorities. Hmm?
It seems that an investigation is needed here - why @Lumiere_du_Code merges all this information here. It looks as if he himself could not digest the flow of information, compile it and threw it here what would it be?
I can't believe that information wars have come here, can you imagine the scale?
All I can do at 3am is look at this member's stats - 647 posts and 1187 reactions. Yes, perhaps he is the messiah, and we (rather you, because I joined recently) are blind? Or are his messages not resonating?
It is necessary to understand his messages and who will do it?
There are many questions to the Russian authorities, yes - this is true.
For example, why do not cover the exchange. Why does the SVO sag in some sectors of the front, etc.
But, the conclusions in the text are not made by military experts or profile analysts, but by dubious channels in the telegram and media personalities.
I'll end here, we need to figure out what happened.
And, I thought, I am writing this text in Google translator, there is no time to correct it, if the forum participants leave marks for errors, I will learn. Thank you. :shock:

You are very much mistaken. These are absolutely unfounded accusations.
Let's talk in private messages or by telegram, where I can explain to you in detail why you are deluded.

I'm not making anything up here. You know, there is a phrase from a French movie, "Monsieur, when the finger points to the sky, the fool looks at the finger."
No offense, but that's exactly what you did. Are "Rybar" and Boris Rozhin ("Cassad") authoritative channels for you or not? They tell the same. Shariy has millions of subscribers. I don't really like him either, but those posts of his that I quoted - are they about something that didn't happen in reality?
"Image of the Future" is a channel read by Russian analysts and political scientists. For example, Marat Bashirov, aka PolitJoystik. A man close to the Russian State Duma.

If you, as a rose-tinted patriot, do not like the reality, then I am sorry. It is this fact that I made reference to in the posts above.
Being under Russian shellings every day, I can be more realistic about what is going on than patriots who watch only the "right" news with a picture that pleases them.
However, I do not imply by this that I am negative towards Russia. Regardless of all the damn things that are going on there, that are going on in this "military operation". I hate Ukraine with all my soul and in no way am I what the Russian *ultrapatriots* "in any incomprehensible situation" call a "psychological operations center employee" and a "fried pig." How convenient is that.

Don't you know what's going on in Russia right now with its mobilization? It's total chaos and terrors. And all the patriotic channels are reporting on it. Would you call them liars and enemies? Or would you simply prefer not to watch or read "anything bad"?

Parse everything I have written in previous posts and point out specific words that you believe are untrue or manipulative. And justify it, please.

Just because you don't want to see or admit something doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Вы очень сильно заблуждаетесь. Это абсолютно безосновательные обвинения.
Давайте пообщаемся в личных сообщениях или в телеграмме, где я смогу подробно обосновать вам, почему вы заблуждаетесь.

Я ничего не придумываю здесь. Знаете, есть фраза из одного французского фильма: "месье, когда палец указывает на небо, дурак смотрит на палец".
Не обижайтесь, но вы сделали именно это. Рыбарь и Кассад для вас авторитетные каналы или нет? Шарий имеет миллионы подписчиков. Он тоже мне не совсем нравится, но те его сообщения, которые я процитировал - разве они о чём-то, чего не было в действительности?
Образ будущего - канал, который читают российские аналитики и политологи. Например, Марат Баширов, он же ПолитДжойстик. Человек, близкий к Государственной думе России.

Если вам, как патриоту в розовых очках, не нравится действительность, то мне жаль. Именно на этот факт я сделал упоминание в сообщениях выше.
Находясь под российскими ударами каждый день, я могу более реалистично оценивать происходящее, чем патриоты, которые смотрят исключительно "правильные" новости с приятной им картинкой.
Тем не менее я не подразумеваю под этим, что я настроен негативно по отношению к России. Не смотря на всю эту чертовщину, которая там происходит, которая происходит на этой "военной операции". Я ненавижу Украину всей своей душой и никоим образом не являюсь тем, кого российские горлопаны "в любой непонятной ситуации" называют "сотрудником центра психологических операций" и "жареной свинкой". Как это удобно, да?

Вы сами разве не в курсе, что сейчас происходит в России с её мобилизацией? Это же полный хаос и жесть. И об этом сообщают все патриотические каналы. Вы назовёте их лжецами и врагами? Или просто предпочитаете не смотреть и не читать "ничего плохого"?

Разберите по пунктам всё, что я написал в предыдущих постах и укажите на конкретные слова, которые, как вы считаете, являются неправдой или манипулированием. И обоснуйте, пожалуйста.

Если вы не желаете чего-то видеть или признавать, это не значит, что ничего этого не было.

From the notes of A.B. Mozgovoy is one of the leaders of the LPR formations:

“I don’t want to argue, but I think that Moscow only creates the appearance of help (equipment, advisers, humanitarian convoys) in order to calm Russian society. It is quite possible that they will not merge Novorossia as a territory. It will be used for the mutual destruction of Russians and Ukrainians, further deepening the split, which over time will turn into an open military confrontation between Ukraine and Russia....

I fight for the right to speak the truth. Not Russian or Ukrainian, but one for all - about my deceived and divided people. The truth is my last weapon in the fight for the honor of my people.

In the meantime, we are killing each other, our executioners are almost openly pushing us to kill. They mock us on Russian and Ukrainian television, either insulting the Ukrainian people and calling them a fascist, or insulting the Russian people, calling them an occupier. From the "objective Russian media" you will not hear words of sympathy for Ukrainians in trouble. They will not say who exactly plunged the whole nation into a spiritual catastrophe. And the Russians themselves no longer hear their brothers. They, like the Ukrainians, were lulled into “patriotic” lies about their own greatness, kindled national pride and arrogance. The main thing that the media is busy with is not to awaken good feelings between our peoples.

Shouting: Donbass stood up against fascism! I will clarify - against Jewish fascism. Because there is no other in Ukraine. I can’t call fascism the stupidity of Ukrainian youth, whom the oligarchs slap a swastika on their uniforms. This is a lie. A blasphemous masquerade in order to evoke a response from the Russian population.

Russian politicians and the media are well aware that Jewish oligarchs stuck Nazi and Bandera paraphernalia on Ukrainian youth. But they stubbornly push the topic of precisely “Ukrainian fascism”. They incite hatred and further aggravate the conflict. They insult people and push them further and further away from Russia.

It was not Donbass or Novorossia that was merged, but simply, without any resistance, Russia gave all of Ukraine and forty million brotherly souls to the world kahal (zionism - mine adding).

The Kremlin pretends to be out of business, modestly silent about its role in the Ukrainian events. However, they did everything to make this war flare up.

Jewish politicians in Ukraine and their media make moronic statements on behalf of the Ukrainian people, making Ukrainians look like fools. The Jewish media in Russia pick up this stupidity and provocation against Ukrainians for the Russian audience.

Unkind laughter hardens. Mocking and laughing at the Ukrainians does not allow us to see the tragedy of the Ukrainian people deprived of their voice. And in the same way, Jewish showmen mock Russia and Russians in the Ukrainian media. They decided everything for us - we should laugh and kill each other.

According to the scenario that the Russian media are working out, the Russian people are fighting against "Ukrainian fascism." According to the scenario of the Ukrainian media, Ukrainians defend the unity of their state. What a lucky rake! As in Civil war. Again, the Russians have different ideas, and their primordial enemies have one - to pit the suckers and rob while they tear each other's forelocks for a "just cause."

His speech in 2015. Then he was killed. As the whole lot of the DPR/LPR leaders - who found out who and why organized that brother’s nation bloodshed. According to the leaks, Medvedchyk was behind their’s elimination. (Mine add).
✅ @utopiyaproject

In russian:
Из записей А.Б. Мозгового — один из лидеров формирований ЛНР:

«Не хочу спорить, но считаю, что Москва только создает видимость помощи (техника, советники, гумконвои), чтобы успокоить российское общество. Вполне возможно, сливать Новороссию как территорию не будут. Ее будут использовать для взаимного уничтожения русских и украинцев, все более углубляя раскол, который со временем перейдет в открытое военное противостояние Украины и России....

Я воюю за право говорить правду. Не российскую и не украинскую, а одну на всех — о моем обманутом и разделенном народе. Правда — это мое последнее оружие в борьбе за честь моего народа.

А пока мы убиваем друг друга, наши палачи почти открыто подталкивают нас к убийству. Они глумятся над нами на российском и украинском телевидении, то оскорбляя украинский народ и называя его фашистом, то оскорбляя русский народ, называя его оккупантом. Из «объективных российских СМИ» не услышишь слов сочувствия к попавшим в беду украинцам. Там не скажут, кто именно вверг целый народ в духовную катастрофу. Да и сами русские уже не слышат своих братьев. Их, как и украинцев, усыпили «патриотической» ложью о собственном величии, разожгли национальную гордыню и спесь. Главное чем заняты СМИ — не пробудить добрых чувств между нашими народами.

Кричат: Донбасс встал против фашизма! Уточню — против еврейского фашизма. Потому что другого в Украине нет. Назвать фашизмом — глупость украинской молодежи, которой олигархи нашлепывают на форму свастику, не могу. Это обман. Кощунственный маскарад с целью вызвать ответную реакцию русского населения.

Российским политикам и СМИ хорошо известно, что фашистскую и бандеровскую атрибутику на украинскую молодежь налепили еврейские олигархи. Но они с упорством продавливают тему именно «украинского фашизма». Разжигают ненависть и еще больше усугубляют конфликт. Оскорбляют людей и все дальше отталкивают их от России.

Слили не Донбасс, не Новороссию, а просто без всякого сопротивления Россия отдала мировому кагалу всю Украину и сорок миллионов братских душ.

В Кремле делают вид, что не при делах, скромно умалчивая о своей роли в украинских событиях. Однако там сделали все, чтобы эта война разгорелась.

Еврейские политики Украины и их СМИ делают дебильные заявления от имени украинского народа, выставляя украинцев дураками. Еврейские СМИ в России подхватывают эту глупость и провокацию против украинцев для российской аудитории.

Недобрый смех ожесточает. Глумление и смех над украинцами не дает увидеть трагедию лишенного голоса украинского народа. И точно так же еврейские шоумены глумятся над Россией и русскими в украинских СМИ. Они за нас все решили — мы должны смеяться и убивать друг друга.

По сценарию, который отрабатывают российские СМИ, русский народ борется с «украинским фашизмом». По сценарию украинских СМИ украинцы защищают единство своего государства. Какие удачные грабли! Как в Гражданскую. Опять у русских идеи разные, а у их исконных врагов одна — стравить простофиль и грабить, пока те будут рвать чубы друг другу за «правое дело».».

Затем он был убит.
✅ @utopiyaproject

This is what the Russian general Lebed said during the Chechen war: let me form a company of children of the oligarchs and the political elite and this war will end tomorrow.

Last edited:
Putin signed a decree recognizing the independence of the Kherson and Zaporozhye regions.
And it seems that in the evening documents will be signed on the entry of these regions into the Russian Federation.
And, it seems to me that the special military operation will be renamed counter-terrorist and the Russian army will enter the battle. Hm.

You are very much mistaken. These are absolutely unfounded accusations.
Let's talk in private messages or by telegram, where I can explain to you in detail why you are deluded.

I'm not making anything up here. You know, there is a phrase from a French movie, "Monsieur, when the finger points to the sky, the fool looks at the finger."
No offense, but that's exactly what you did. Are "Rybar" and Boris Rozhin ("Cassad") authoritative channels for you or not? They tell the same. Shariy has millions of subscribers. I don't really like him either, but those posts of his that I quoted - are they about something that didn't happen in reality?
"Image of the Future" is a channel read by Russian analysts and political scientists. For example, Marat Bashirov, aka PolitJoystik. A man close to the Russian State Duma.

If you, as a rose-tinted patriot, do not like the reality, then I am sorry. It is this fact that I made reference to in the posts above.
Being under Russian shellings every day, I can be more realistic about what is going on than patriots who watch only the "right" news with a picture that pleases them.
However, I do not imply by this that I am negative towards Russia. Regardless of all the damn things that are going on there, that are going on in this "military operation". I hate Ukraine with all my soul and in no way am I what the Russian *ultrapatriots* "in any incomprehensible situation" call a "psychological operations center employee" and a "fried pig." How convenient is that.

Don't you know what's going on in Russia right now with its mobilization? It's total chaos and terrors. And all the patriotic channels are reporting on it. Would you call them liars and enemies? Or would you simply prefer not to watch or read "anything bad"?

Parse everything I have written in previous posts and point out specific words that you believe are untrue or manipulative. And justify it, please.

Just because you don't want to see or admit something doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Вы очень сильно заблуждаетесь. Это абсолютно безосновательные обвинения.
Давайте пообщаемся в личных сообщениях или в телеграмме, где я смогу подробно обосновать вам, почему вы заблуждаетесь.

Я ничего не придумываю здесь. Знаете, есть фраза из одного французского фильма: "месье, когда палец указывает на небо, дурак смотрит на палец".
Не обижайтесь, но вы сделали именно это. Рыбарь и Кассад для вас авторитетные каналы или нет? Шарий имеет миллионы подписчиков. Он тоже мне не совсем нравится, но те его сообщения, которые я процитировал - разве они о чём-то, чего не было в действительности?
Образ будущего - канал, который читают российские аналитики и политологи. Например, Марат Баширов, он же ПолитДжойстик. Человек, близкий к Государственной думе России.

Если вам, как патриоту в розовых очках, не нравится действительность, то мне жаль. Именно на этот факт я сделал упоминание в сообщениях выше.
Находясь под российскими ударами каждый день, я могу более реалистично оценивать происходящее, чем патриоты, которые смотрят исключительно "правильные" новости с приятной им картинкой.
Тем не менее я не подразумеваю под этим, что я настроен негативно по отношению к России. Не смотря на всю эту чертовщину, которая там происходит, которая происходит на этой "военной операции". Я ненавижу Украину всей своей душой и никоим образом не являюсь тем, кого российские горлопаны "в любой непонятной ситуации" называют "сотрудником центра психологических операций" и "жареной свинкой". Как это удобно, да?

Вы сами разве не в курсе, что сейчас происходит в России с её мобилизацией? Это же полный хаос и жесть. И об этом сообщают все патриотические каналы. Вы назовёте их лжецами и врагами? Или просто предпочитаете не смотреть и не читать "ничего плохого"?

Разберите по пунктам всё, что я написал в предыдущих постах и укажите на конкретные слова, которые, как вы считаете, являются неправдой или манипулированием. И обоснуйте, пожалуйста.

Если вы не желаете чего-то видеть или признавать, это не значит, что ничего этого не было.
The problem is that you dragged a bunch of information here from different sources instead of compiling it into some conclusions or verified facts that are understandable to the forum participants.
Now, is this the job you're asking me to do?

Not just Biden and Nuland - excerpt from Natural News:
Watch from 2:52 in the following exchange between Sen. Ron Johnson and Victoria Nuland...

Johnson is one thing, however watching Victoria the Vampiress (VV for short), is a whole different matter. Is it possible to go off the Richter magnitude scale of evil?

May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

George Carlin

Something straight hysteria of some kind. Have you fallen from the moon? Really, knowing how the mobilization structure works, at least in the most general terms, one could expect that from the very beginning this whole process would work like clockwork? Here I will explain not for you, you probably know, but for people completely unfamiliar with the "orders". The mobilization structure in the Ministry of Defense is traditionally one of the most corrupt services, along with logistics. The same applies to all kinds of licensing structures in the Ministry of Internal Affairs, such as examination driving units, weapons permits. Such services have always been considered "warm places" and the recruitment of employees there has always occurred in a specific way. Almost by inheritance, and in any case, it is impossible to get to work there without protection/help at all. Naturally, people who went to "work" in these structures went to do nothing and get a decent salary and bribes for it. How in such a situation could one expect them to suddenly start working, they have never worked and do not know how. Now, after a lot of idoitism has got out into the public plane, this structure will be shaken up by dismissals, other penalties, someone will probably be put in prison and thereby forced to work. But it will definitely take some time. For example, it was clear to me from the very beginning. Here, as an example, I will remember my son again. (I'm sorry if someone is tired of this) When the mobilization was announced, we discussed with him what to do, and I, bearing in mind just these initial stupidities, which, however, can affect a person's life quite strongly, told my son that it was necessary to leave the first wave. The son decided to rent another apartment for a while, and then his Georgian friend suddenly appeared with an offer to come to Tbilisi and he left immediately, in one day.

Чего то прям истерика какая то. Вы что, с Луны свалились? Неужели, зная как работает мобилизационная структура, хотя бы в самых общих чертах, можно было ожидать, что с самого начала весь этот процесс заработает как часы? Здесь я объясню не для Вас, Вы то скорее всего знаете, а для людей совсем незнакомых с "порядками". Мобилизационная структура в МО традиционно одна из наиболее коррупционных служб, наряду с тыловым обеспечением. Это же касается всякого рода разрешительных структур в МВД типа экзаменационных водительских подразделений, оружейных разрешений. Такие службы всегда считались "теплыми местами" и набор сотрудников туда всегда происходил специфическим образом. Почти что по наследству и уж во всяком случае совсем без протекции туда попасть на работу невозможно. Естественно люди, которые шли "работать" в эти структуры, шли ничего не делать и получать за это и приличную зарплату и взятки. Как в такой ситуации можно было ожидать, что они вдруг станут работать, они же никогда не работали и не умеют. Вот сейчас, после того как много идоитизма вылезло в общественную плоскость, эту структуру встряхнут путем увольнений, прочих взысканий, кого-нибудь возможно показательно посадят и тем самым заставят работать. Но это обязательно займет какое то время. Мне например это было понятно с самого начала. Здесь, в качестве примера, я вспомню опять своего сына. (Прошу прощения, если кому то этим надоел) Когда объявили мобилизацию, мы с ним обсуждали, что делать и я, имея ввиду как раз вот эти первоначальные глупости, которые однако довольно сильно могут повлиять на жизнь человека, сказал сыну, что от первой волны надо уходить. Сын решил снять другую квартиру на время, а потом неожиданно возник его грузинский друг с предложением приехать в Тбилиси и он уехал в один день.

The latest move from the Empire to sabotage the NS1 and 2 pipelines is really something else. The stark contrast of STS vs STO values couldn't be clearer. We have Russia conducting a SMO trying to protect her people; minimizing military & civilian casualties and damages to civilian infrastructure; while on the flip side : a literal "boom" and here you go - millions of European suffer in winter, but it doesn't matter, and all that matters is "Russia delende est"...sigh.

Definitely another marker moment; and they are coming thick and fast now. While previously it felt that humanity was sliding down the slippery slope - this one feels like a jump into the abyss - and i wonder how far is the bottom. Right on cue the Earth is responding and there are hurricanes in the Atlantic and Pacific. Not sure, but the situation sure does have the feeling of inevitability about it...fwiw.

I‘m willing to bet that what we are seeing now (and will see soon) in Ukraine and in terms of what Putin will or will not do (not only on that Ukrainian front) is again a part of a bigger overarching Plan/Consideration that only really will begin to make sense in hindsight in the future.

I think it can be compared to the Covid-Hysteria and how Putin managed it, which many at the time found odd and not in line with what they expected him to say/do. In hindsight, it became clear though, that Putin had a more important overarching Plan/Consideration in mind (aka. the Ukraine situation etc.) which he didn’t/couldn’t risk to not be handled by him and be prioritized over covid. Therefore, Putin decided to play along with the covid business (and used it to his advantage in terms of his overarching plans!), knowing, that if he wouldn’t, he would likely be disposed off quickly and therefore wouldn’t have been in a position anymore to handle the more important issue of Ukraine etc.

Last edited:
The problem is that you dragged a bunch of information here from different sources instead of compiling it into some conclusions or verified facts that are understandable to the forum participants.
Now, is this the job you're asking me to do?

I wrote that I had brought out the information into thematic blocks. That's only about half of what I planned to write here.
I don't understand what you see as "salad" and confusion. I've commented on most of the quotes.

For example, I also wanted to dissect situations in detail about how some people are unwaveringly convinced that Russia is waging a war in an exceptionally just, right and caring manner and is not striking residential neighborhoods, homes with civilians, etc. Because it isn't, and I SEE it. And hitting and threatening to hit critical infrastructure and energy facilities doesn't sound very caring, especially when cold weather is expected and everyone is aware that some people will not survive this winter, and there will be quite a few of them.

Here posted glossy videos "from the front", but this is just more propaganda. In the same Russian social networks, there are hundreds of public service and war correspondents who daily post numerous videos with guts, burned and torn apart bodies, and where Russian liberators mock the dead with joyful faces and publish all this for the same psychopaths in the comments with derogatory captions and incitement of national hatred and hostility, no differently from their Ukrainian "colleagues" in this respect. And all the patriots love it, they relish the death of others, they rejoice in war and destruction. After all, it's so much fun and absolutely the right thing to do, in case war and death are far away from you.

I'm pointing out the facts, just the FEW instances where the Russian side is wrong or does something wrong, but instead of seeing it and checking it out, you pick on individual letters.
You can read any Russian telegram channel with "right patriots" and find there what I wrote earlier. Here I cited one of the posts from the Rybar channel. It is impossible to accuse him of sympathizing with Ukraine or the West. Nevertheless, it criticizes the mistakes of Russia and all sorts of mishaps and parsing of situations. You can write to the admins of all these channels and express your indignation that they, too, interfere with your own reality.
I'm sorry to have disturbed your cozy fairytale world.

I don't understand what you see as "salad" and confusion. I have commented on most of the quotes.
It's pretty easy to add up 2 + 2 if you have the will to figure it out, instead of continuing to take wishful thinking for granted.
You twist the meaning of my words and use that as your argument. This is an unfortunate position. I did not ask you to "make the text more convenient for you personally. I asked you to point out specific phrases that you found untrue or misinforming. You didn't refute it, you only accused me because you didn't like it. This is the typical behavior pattern of all patriots, of any country. And your reaction to my words demonstrates this perfectly twice already.

I have no desire to duel with you here like this. I have no personal animosity or disrespect for you, don't think so. Believe me, this situation is very unpleasant for me as well and I'm sorry that you decided to "have it out" with personalities.
I absolutely do not see how the number of my posts on this forum can in any way expose me to anything. This is an extremely ridiculous pick on me. What you may not know is that I was one of the editors of Russian sott.net and wrote a great article there about Putin. I don't think a fan of Ukraine would do that. I have been studying the Cassiopeia material since about 2009. If this information somehow helps you unmask me :)

I ask you to just watch this whole video from a Russian citizen. (By the way, he has some more like it):
Just watch and think after about what you seen.

World for people who think, right, friend?

The latest move from the Empire to sabotage the NS1 and 2 pipelines is really something else. The stark contrast of STS vs STO values couldn't be clearer. We have Russia conducting a SMO trying to protect her people; minimizing military & civilian casualties and damages to civilian infrastructure; while on the flip side : a literal "boom" and here you go - millions of European suffer in winter, but it doesn't matter, and all that matters is "Russia delende est"...sigh.

Definitely another marker moment; and they are coming thick and fast now. While previously it felt that humanity was sliding down the slippery slope - this one feels like a jump into the abyss - and i wonder how far is the bottom. Right on cue the Earth is responding and there are hurricanes in the Atlantic and Pacific. Not sure, but the situation sure does have the feeling of inevitability about it...fwiw.
Mr.Cyan

It definitely looks like a bare ass slide down an unchecked board into a tub of iodine.

In interesting question to think about would be the assertion of the C‘s, paraphrasing, that „Putin is leading the tyrant into a trap“ and whether that trap has already snapped and/or is in the process of snapping or hasn’t even snapped yet?

I wrote that I had brought out the information into thematic blocks. That's only about half of what I planned to write here.
I don't understand what you see as "salad" and confusion. I've commented on most of the quotes.

For example, I also wanted to dissect situations in detail about how some people are unwaveringly convinced that Russia is waging a war in an exceptionally just, right and caring manner and is not striking residential neighborhoods, homes with civilians, etc. Because it isn't, and I SEE it. And hitting and threatening to hit critical infrastructure and energy facilities doesn't sound very caring, especially when cold weather is expected and everyone is aware that some people will not survive this winter, and there will be quite a few of them.

Here posted glossy videos "from the front", but this is just more propaganda. In the same Russian social networks, there are hundreds of public service and war correspondents who daily post numerous videos with guts, burned and torn apart bodies, and where Russian liberators mock the dead with joyful faces and publish all this for the same psychopaths in the comments with derogatory captions and incitement of national hatred and hostility, no differently from their Ukrainian "colleagues" in this respect. And all the patriots love it, they relish the death of others, they rejoice in war and destruction. After all, it's so much fun and absolutely the right thing to do, in case war and death are far away from you.

I'm pointing out the facts, just the FEW instances where the Russian side is wrong or does something wrong, but instead of seeing it and checking it out, you pick on individual letters.
You can read any Russian telegram channel with "right patriots" and find there what I wrote earlier. Here I cited one of the posts from the Rybar channel. It is impossible to accuse him of sympathizing with Ukraine or the West. Nevertheless, it criticizes the mistakes of Russia and all sorts of mishaps and parsing of situations. You can write to the admins of all these channels and express your indignation that they, too, interfere with your own reality.
I'm sorry to have disturbed your cozy fairytale world.

I don't understand what you see as "salad" and confusion. I have commented on most of the quotes.
It's pretty easy to add up 2 + 2 if you have the will to figure it out, instead of continuing to take wishful thinking for granted.
You twist the meaning of my words and use that as your argument. This is an unfortunate position. I did not ask you to "make the text more convenient for you personally. I asked you to point out specific phrases that you found untrue or misinforming. You didn't refute it, you only accused me because you didn't like it. This is the typical behavior pattern of all patriots, of any country. And your reaction to my words demonstrates this perfectly twice already.

I have no desire to duel with you here like this. I have no personal animosity or disrespect for you, don't think so. Believe me, this situation is very unpleasant for me as well and I'm sorry that you decided to "have it out" with personalities.
I absolutely do not see how the number of my posts on this forum can in any way expose me to anything. This is an extremely ridiculous pick on me. What you may not know is that I was one of the editors of Russian sott.net and wrote a great article there about Putin. I don't think a fan of Ukraine would do that. I have been studying the Cassiopeia material since about 2009. If this information somehow helps you unmask me :)

I ask you to just watch this whole video from a Russian citizen. (By the way, he has some more like it):
Just watch and think after about what you seen.

World for people who think, right, friend?
Unfortunately, I can't reply to all messages today, we are getting ready for the event tonight. I'll try to answer over the weekend. In the meantime, we are watching Putin, we are looking at the reaction of NATO - the talking head Stoltenberg is going to make terrible statements after Putin.

From Maria Zaharova:

"💬 On September 27, there was an accident on three strings of the "Nord Stream" gas pipeline.

Absurd "opinions" began to appear, saying that Russia itself did it. One gets the sense that for Europe, the very idea that their "major allies" might be behind this incident is unacceptable.

The truth can be ugly, but at some point Brussels will have to explain to its citizens what they have done to their continent...to our continent, it is our continent too.

From the very beginning of the Nord Stream 2 project, all its participants - both from Russia and third countries - have been subjected to unprecedented pressure from Washington.

A detailed clarification by the U.S. side of what President Joe Biden said could play a major role in clarifying the reasons for what happened.

With the pipelines out of service, the US will be able to increase its supplies of liquefied natural gas to the EU. They have never concealed that their main task is to "cut off" Europe from Russian energy resources."

Back
Top Bottom