Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

The Duran continues to give thoughtful in depth day to day coverage as does Alexander Mercouris on his own channel.

This latest conversation is with 'ex' CIA operative Larry Johnson. I'm always cautious when 'ex' CIA (is there really such a thing?) start to get openly involved in shaping the independent media discourse but in this episode at least I think the quality of the analysis is worth posting here. Too many areas to summarize but he gives a pretty good sense of the reasons why systemic incompetence and wishful thinking vs actual reality on the ground is fast losing the war. Nothing particularly new here but a worthwhile summary nonetheless of the coming debacle for the west.

In the following video Andrei Martyanov demonstrates how the US mainland stands little or no chance in defending itself against modern Russian hypersonic missiles (even conventional ones without nuclear explosives). This just goes to show, again, how the the image that the US is, and has been, projecting of itself of being militarily exceptional and superior is mostly just hot air and an illusion that many the incompetent and dumbed-down US military 'analysts' convince themselves to be true.

Also, Larry Johnson (who made a good interview posted by Michael above) made it clear in his recent article that so called Special Forces (or Special Operation Forces) would not be of any use in the battles in Ukraine, quote:

Both the Army Green Beret and the UDT bubbas were great at training guerrillas and promoting insurgency. That is their skill set. They know how to plan an ambush or launch a kill capture raid. But they are not skilled in sketching out fields of fire for artillery nor are they up to snuff on organizing and launching an attack by a tank battalion.

Marvelous Maria Zaharova:

"We would like Russia to give a reason for a bilateral meeting with Secretary Lavrov," said State Department spokesman Ned Price.

Ned, that statement of yours sounds like the lyrics of Britney Speers' song "Baby One More Time":
"My loneliness is killing me
(And I)
I must confess, I still believe
When I'm not with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time"

And I'll respond with my own words from "June Song":
"So June is over
Your power is lower
And I'm gonna fly
Away from this lie"

In the following video Andrei Martyanov demonstrates how the US mainland stands little or no chance in defending itself against modern Russian hypersonic missiles (even conventional ones without nuclear explosives). This just goes to show, again, how the the image that the US is, and has been, projecting of itself of being militarily exceptional and superior is mostly just hot air and an illusion that many the incompetent and dumbed-down US military 'analysts' convince themselves to be true.

Also, Larry Johnson (who made a good interview posted by Michael above) made it clear in his recent article that so called Special Forces (or Special Operation Forces) would not be of any use in the battles in Ukraine, quote:
It is something I have been thinking about lately as well that US done a great job to put this illusion into peoples head and even program that idea through out many years with movies and video games. If we look at american movies which revolves around war and military we can notice that they always win. Is it aliens, russians, asians or whatever problem world faces it is US that solves the problem. Maybe not all the movies but it seems that most of them are leaning towards that end. I dont remember any US movie where Russia wins. The quote from the book Art of War says "Look like you are strong when you are weak, and look like you are weak when you are strong..."

Marvelous Maria Zaharova:

"We would like Russia to give a reason for a bilateral meeting with Secretary Lavrov," said State Department spokesman Ned Price.

Ned, that statement of yours sounds like the lyrics of Britney Speers' song "Baby One More Time":
"My loneliness is killing me
(And I)
I must confess, I still believe
When I'm not with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time"

And I'll respond with my own words from "June Song":
"So June is over
Your power is lower
And I'm gonna fly
Away from this lie"
Following Ms. Maria Zakharova's posts, I come to the conclusion that she follows the principle of "enjoying the show."

Following Ms. Maria Zakharova's posts, I come to the conclusion that she follows the principle of "enjoying the show."
It reminded me of a post Zakharova made on July 2:
Poems, cigars, justice - A person with whom there is something to talk about through space and time
1657107313676.png
Which again led to the memory of Nathalie Cardone and the song Hasta Siempre which offers an example of what there might to be to talk about in space and time, at least as the life of the person morphed with an ideal in human imagination and become both a myth and a symbol.
The lyrics if translated are:
Goodbye, Commander Lyrics,
We learn to love you
From the historic height
Where the sun of your bravery
put a fence around death

Here is the clear
The amazing transparency
of your dear presence
Commander Che Guevara

Your glorious and strong hand
About history shoot
When all Santa Clara
wake up to see you

Here is the clear
The amazing transparency
of your dear presence
Commander Che Guevara

You come burning the breeze
with spring suns
to plant the flag
with the light of your smile

Here is the clear
The amazing transparency
of your dear presence
Commander Che Guevara

your revolutionary love
It leads you to a new company
where they wait for firmness
of your libertarian arm

Here is the clear
The amazing transparency
of your dear presence
Commander Che Guevara

we'll move on
As with you we continue
And with Fidel we tell you
Goodbye, Commander!

From MoD Russia Telegram channel, there was on July 6.
One notices that Kharkov is gradually coming within the field of operation:
⚡️Russian Defence Ministry report on the progress of the special military operation in Ukraine (July 6, 2022)

▫️The Russian Armed Forces continue strikes against military facilities in Ukraine.

💥Russian Aerospace Forces strike on a temporary deployment point of 22nd Motorized Infantry Battalion of 92nd Mechanized Brigade based in Kharkov has destroyed up to 100 Ukrainian nationalists and 4 pieces of military equipment.

💥High-precision air-based missiles have destroyed 2 US-made Himars multiple-launch rocket launchers and 2 ammunition depots near Malotaranovka in Donetsk People's Republic.

💥High-precision weapons have destroyed 1 S-300 surface-to-air missile system radar station near Shirokolanivka, Nikolaev Region and 1 temporary deployment point of foreign mercenary units near Liman in Nikolaev Region.

💥Russian Aerospace Forces have destroyed 1 depot of rocket and artillery weapons belonging to the 57th Mechanized Brigade on the eastern outskirts of Soledar, where 1,500 shells of various calibres and over 100 foreign-made anti-tank missile systems were stored.

💥In addition, Russian Aerospace Forces have destroyed: 6 command posts, including those of South operational group, 79th Airborne Assault Brigade and 57th Mechanized Brigade of AFU near Bashtanka, Nikolaev and Soledar; 6 weapons and ammunition depots near Bashtanka, Nikolaev Region, Ivano-Dar'ivka, Zaitsevo, Zvanovka, Artemovsk in Donetsk People's Republic and Kharkov; and 27 areas of AFU manpower and military equipment concentration.
As part of counter-battery fighting, 1 platoon of Uragan multiple-launch rocket systems has been destroyed, 3 artillery platoons at firing positions near Dzerzhinsk and Leninskoye in Donetsk People's Republic, and 1 platoon of Grad multiple-launch rocket systems near Voskresenskoye in Nikolaev region have been neutralised.

💥Operational-tactical and army aviation, and missile troops and artillery have hit 77 areas of AFU manpower and military equipment concentration.

💥Russian Su-35 fighter has shot down 2 Mi-24 helicopters and 1 Su-25 aircraft of the Ukrainian air force in a single aerial battle near Nikolaevka and Snegirevka, Nikolaev Region.

💥In addition, Russian air defence means have shot down 1 Mi-8 helicopter of the Ukrainian air force near Pervomaiskoye, Nikolaev Region.

▫️Also, 11 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles have been shot down near Zelenyi Gai in Nikolaev Region, Vernopol'e, Dolgen'koe, Malye Prokhody, Topolskoe, Chervonaya, Grushevka in Kharkov Region, Chernobayevka, Grozovoye, Novovladimirovka in Kherson Region and Aleksandropolie in Lugansk People's Republic.

▫️9 Ukrainian Tochka-U ballistic missiles have been intercepted near Chernobayevka in Kherson Region, Pervomaisk in Donetsk People's Republic, Khoroshee, Slavyanoserbsk, Kalinovo, Troitsk and Stakhanov in Lugansk People's Republic and 8 projectile of mulriple rocket lanchers near Dolgenkoe in Kharkov Region, Chernobaevka in Kherson Region and Lugansk.
Regarding the Tochka-U, there have been many used or shot down already. And Ukraine has or had many, the Wiki has:
According to the Russian Ministry of Defense, as of April 2022, Ukraine possess 38-90 Tochka missile launchers and several hundred missiles.[54] The Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) states that Ukraine has 500 Tochka-U missiles in its arsenal in 2022.[61] Globalsecurity claims that Ukraine owns 90 Tochka-U launchers in 2022, the same amount it had in 1995.[62]
The MoD statement continues:
📊In total, 232 Ukrainian airplanes and 137 helicopters, 1,462 unmanned aerial vehicles, 353 anti-aircraft missile systems, 3,915 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 720 multiple launch rocket systems, 3,096 field artillery and mortars, as well as 4,043 units of special military vehicles were destroyed during the operation.
What is the relation of equipment loss to people loss? The above numbers add up to 12,500 if the unmanned aerial vehicles are left out. If one to four, then we have 50,000, which was 10 % of their army, but I'm speculating.

Elsewhere, there was, if I translate:
In the Ivano-Frankivsk region, solemn events continue to send militants to Bandera

In three days from July 4 to July 6, in the Ivano-Frankivsk region, Bandera was sent:
[13 names]

At this rate, soon there will be no men left in the region. And if Poland wants to squeeze back "its lands", who will go to defend them?
The last point about Poland may be quite correct. Even from a Western point of view, the West may not at heart be very interested in LBGT±phobic Ukrainian nationalists after all. And why do the Ukrainian not recall that Bandera was put in prison by the Germans when they did not need him, 1941, and released when they did, 1944.

Had it not been for the Western ambitions, the 13 men who were buried might have lived. While I object to western supported Ukrainian nationalism, once their soldiers die, I hope that if there are souls in need, that these souls may rest in peace, or find help on the other side to resolve their transition issues. It is hard to put in words, but that is the gist of it.

Funny how when the money & weapons started flowing to Ukraine the "elected" officials ran over to a war zone. They had to broker the deals and pick up the cash in person. IMO: THEY were the ones selling to the highest bidder - even if it was to Putin.
----------

Pentagon Agency Wants Arms Monitors On Ground In Ukraine To Track Billions In Hardware Shipped

View attachment 60427

❗️RT Investigation Uncovers Scale of Ukrainian Black Market Weapons Trade

RT has managed to set up a sting with Ukrainian arms traders to purchase foreign-supplied weapons on the black market.

“After you pay the deposit, I will give you a personal contact to stay in touch, and I will let you know about every step of your order,” the darknet contact unwittingly told RT.

US military aid to Ukraine so far has hit a whopping $6.1 billion worth of weapons shipped - and that’s only a fraction of what’s to be delivered.

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtnews

Given the possible implications with this issue, I post it here.
Although, it may be as well in the coronavirus thread due SADS, but I have not confirmed whether he had the injection.

OPEC secretary general dies suddenly at 63 – official

His death was announced by the head of the Nigerian state oil company
Mohammed Barkindo, the secretary general of OPEC, a powerful cartel of oil-producing countries, has died suddenly, the head of the Nigerian state oil corporation revealed on Wednesday.

Mele Kyari, the head of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, tweeted that Barkindo passed away at around 11pm local time on Tuesday. He did not state the cause of death.

According to Nigerian newspaper Business Day, Barkindo was in his home country, Nigeria. He met with President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday, and later gave a speech at an oil and gas conference on Tuesday, the paper said.

Rating wars

Some Ukrainian neutral telegram channels over the past couple of months have been reporting "insider" information that there is a confrontation between two centers of power in the ranks of the Ukrainian elites for power over Zelensky and the country - the political (they care about ratings and image; supervised by the British) and the military (pragmatists' supervised by the Americans) (politicians for defending every meter of land and not retreating no matter how many soldiers die / military for retreating to advantageous positions). And yesterday we were able to make sure that this split is not a conspiracy theory but a reality.

It all started with the fact that a deputy from Zelensky's party leaked a letter from Commander-in-Chief Zaluzhny banning men from traveling outside their military circles without obtaining permission from the military registration and enlistment office. A couple of hours later, the General Staff on Facebook partly denied this information, saying that permission is required only to leave the region. Also, a couple of deputies from the Zelensky party managed to sip on the topic of violation of rights and new serfdom.

And of course, Zelensky himself:
I instructed the Minister of Defense, the Chief of the General Staff and the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces to report to me tomorrow all the details regarding the decision to approve the procedure for obtaining certain permits for conscripts, conscripts and reservists... I ask the General Staff not to make similar decisions without me in the future

And today:
It is reported that the president heard a report on permits for those liable for military service to leave their places of residence and instructed to abolish the procedure adopted by the General Staff in order to finalize it while maintaining the country's defense capability.

Zaluzhny confirmed that Zelensky had instructed the General Staff to cancel the procedure for issuing exit permits for those liable for military service. It is reported that the president heard a report on permits for those liable for military service to leave their places of residence and instructed to abolish the procedure adopted by the General Staff in order to finalize it while maintaining the country's defense capability.

Thus, the faction of politicians, through informational stuffing, put Zaluzhny in a bad shape and strengthened Zelensky's rating.

However, despite all the intrigues, the issue of mobilization is important for the authorities.
The Ministry of Defense plans to digitize military records through Diya, said the Speaker of the Parliament of the Ministry of Defense Oleksandr Motuzyanyk
According to Motuzyanyk, such work is currently being carried out by the relevant ministries:
"We have a universal state policy - this is a "country in a smartphone." And, of course, including, such a question as the registration of conscripts in the future can also be, at least in the first steps, partially transferred to the digital mode using "Diya".
(issuing subpoenas via Internet services is clearly linked to draft evasion)
“If the war drags on, millions will pass through the front, including women”
This was stated by the speaker of the Odesa OVA Sergey Bratchuk. In his evening address, he said that there is every chance that the war will drag on and if not all, then the majority, including women, will go to war.

Upd while i was writing this

Vladimir Zelensky said that there are no misunderstandings between him and the General Staff

According to Zelensky, the issue of permits for the movement of conscripts is a "small mistake" compared to unity against Russia.

"Today we had a meeting with the military. We have these meetings every day, but today there was a separate meeting by the decision of the General Staff on July 5. We decided that the decision was not made quite right and it will be canceled," Zelensky told reporters.

Recall that the Russian media are constantly trying to throw fakes that there is a conflict between the OP and the General Staff.

It seems that there will be no cake for Poland from the recovery plan, not even crumbs 🤡

View attachment 60566
There was a segment on UK column today discussing this issue, when I saw this map and the division of Ukraine I had a distinct feeling of Dejavu. It reminded me of the Paris Peace Conference 1919-1920 where West carved up the map of Europe and Asia, rearranged boundaries, and in some instances created new countries, the consequences we are living with in our time today.

There is one glaringly obvious issue that has been neglected in the wishful thinking of the leaders of the West in there delusional thought process and the false illusion of conquest. I find it strange, that the UK is absent from this carve up, being the most rabid supporter of Zelensky, urging to continue the fight, but then again he is in a leadership crisis, and the writing is on the wall for leadership change.

What about Russia! How do they propose to infiltrate those areas that are controlled by Russia? Military intervention has been a dramatic flop. Corporate infiltration? I think the West has burned it's bridges regarding corporate relationships with Russia, in any corporate endeavors. I suspect that Russia is wary of any future relationship with the West, they don't take theft lightly.

Some of the comments on the conflict in Ukraine are so deluded that I just wonder what did some of these people learn when they studied to get their impressively sounding degrees.

AshBee Reitz

Vegetarian Natal Sharks rugby gal. MSc. Psych in neuroscience/ criminal forensics. Neurochemistry, sports concussion & brain injury. Feminist

Warfare is not a glamor photo shoot which Kiev Hollywood is pushing in the Western MSM. It's this,

I wonder if this rumor will be eventually confirmed?

From The Saker:
A small side issue, but not really a side issue, from the @thesiriusreport and I’ve seen it in other media:
When reality finally kicks in. Head of the Bundestag Committee on Energy, Klaus Ernst, has called for negotiations to begin to commence gas flows via Nord Stream 2.
Am I wrong to wish that should this even be put to Russia, that Russia says: “No, we only trade with friendly countries”?
I want to participate in a timeline where this will be realized. Angry German workers eyeing German parliament members as the decision will be made and energy prices return to where they should be.

Back
Top Bottom