Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

How so?

How would that have stopped nazisme from thriving in Ukraine? The ideology death set to destroy Russia
Who knows what kind of non-linear effects could have occurred if a major government started basing its policies on the Cassiopaean material? Who knows what kind of non-linear effects could still be achieved? I'm not longer quite so certain that things are as deterministic as they appear. Just my 2 kopeks.

No, these scenarios are written on a subtle level and will be implemented, and what kind of souls will come to receive experience and implement scenario plans is not the main thing. There would be no Putin, there would be someone else.
We are not the architects of the school, this is true. At least, not all of us. Thanks for your comments. 👍

Who knows what kind of non-linear effects could have occurred if a major government started basing its policies on the Cassiopaean material? Who knows what kind of non-linear effects could still be achieved? I'm not longer quite so certain that things are as deterministic as they appear. Just my 2 kopeks.

We are not the architects of the school, this is true. At least, not all of us. Thanks for your comments. 👍
By the way, what did Cassiopeia say 10 years ago for Russia in Ukraine? It was 2012, 2 years before the Maidan. Could Russia stop the Maidan by force without a direct conflict with NATO? I don’t know, but I know for sure that at that time Russia didn’t yet have hypersonic weapons, Poseidons, and God knows what else to ensure its safety in the current situation.
As for Cassiopeia's tips to governments, think about this: your children play in the sandbox, learn to build and make friends, share toys, and here you, the parents, stand over them and tell them how to do it. Do you think they will learn to play on their own?

And thanks you to.

As for Cassiopeia's tips to governments, think about this: your children play in the sandbox, learn to build and make friends, share toys, and here you, the parents, stand over them and tell them how to do it. Do you think they will learn to play on their own?
I think the situation is more akin to watching, from a distance, your son practicing target shooting in the woods and then seeing a rabid dog approaching him from behind. Do you merely watch or call out for him to defend himself?

I think the situation is more akin to watching, from a distance, your son practicing target shooting in the woods and then seeing a rabid dog approaching him from behind. Do you merely watch or call out for him to defend himself?
In Russia, there is no such practice - to shoot at targets in the forest, rabid dogs do not go through the forests either, but I understand you and I want to ask: why did you send your son to the forest where rabid dogs walk and what will happen if you are not around?

This is what distinguishes Putin's judo. He won't go into the woods to shoot at targets until he's sure there aren't rabid dogs there, or that if there are, he can defend himself simply because he doesn't count on someone like Cassiopeia to help him.

Here you can fantasize about “what if” for a long time, but the reality is that Russia has only 3 allies: the army, navy and cold winter. :-)

I can still imagine how Putin personally would react to cooperation with someone like Cassiopeia, but what would the power structures, the government take it seriously? On the other hand, any useful information from any source can be taken into account, but decision making should be based on an objective assessment of the situation, simply because social supersystems should not be controlled through channeling.

'One of the scenarios for deploying NATO "peacekeepers" to "NATO territory" to fight Russia.'

Russian spy boss reveals Polish plans for Ukraine split

28 Apr, 2022
This could explain a lot about what is happening in Poland, especially in the context of the erratic behavior of the ruling class. In retrospect, an article from a month ago (the 27th of March):
Zelenskiy: Peace mission in Ukraine? The idea of Poland. I do not fully understand this proposal

- We do not need a frozen conflict on the territory of our country. I explained this during the meeting with our Polish colleagues, said the President of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky, referring in an interview with independent Russian media to the issue of the possible organization of a peace mission in Ukraine, as previously mentioned by Deputy Prime Minister Jarosław Kaczyński.
What a pathological case of wishful thinking, recklessness, and hypocrisy. It is worth noting that Polish PM, Morawiecki, had a little scandal when the press revealed "truth tapes" when he was taped in 2013 during lunch. He was the CEO of one of the banks at that time, and during the conversations, he revealed that the war is a good tool to lower the expectations (elevated by the populism needed in order to come to power), and "when the people are working for a bowl of rice, the economy will completely rebuild". So, it seems that Polish members here need to get used to the taste of rice :)

In Russia, there is no such practice - to shoot at targets in the forest, rabid dogs do not go through the forests either, but I understand you and I want to ask: why did you send your son to the forest where rabid dogs walk and what will happen if you are not around?

This is what distinguishes Putin's judo. He won't go into the woods to shoot at targets until he's sure there aren't rabid dogs there, or that if there are, he can defend himself simply because he doesn't count on someone like Cassiopeia to help him.

Here you can fantasize about “what if” for a long time, but the reality is that Russia has only 3 allies: the army, navy and cold winter. :-)

I can still imagine how Putin personally would react to cooperation with someone like Cassiopeia, but what would the power structures, the government take it seriously? On the other hand, any useful information from any source can be taken into account, but decision making should be based on an objective assessment of the situation, simply because social supersystems should not be controlled through channeling.
You forgot Orthodox religion, russian people, and russian civilization. I believe all that, Putin is upholding, promoting and protecting. The right to exist.

Well, I'm all for a proper government being in touch with an STO source.

I always find it worrying when people talk about what the C's say in absolute terms, as if reality and the future are set in stone. To me discussions then start veering off into dogmatism and starts sounding like people arguing what the Bible said on such and such.

Is this how the Cs transcripts are meant to be taken?

I always find it worrying when people talk about what the C's say in absolute terms, as if reality and the future are set in stone. To me discussions then start veering off into dogmatism and starts sounding like people arguing what the Bible said on such and such.

I suppose you commented in response to @hlat previous post, and if you well read, this was refering to a PAST event. With now 26y of discussions with the ones which were named "the C's", for one who closely read all the material (and discussions that follow), it"s normal and even logical to trust what they say, even more in regard to past events. If you want to use another word, replace trust by "be much confident in".

I read countless of time here in the forum and the books that the future is not fixed, didn't you read the same ? You ain't no more a "disturbance in the force" :lol:

Here's how i see it, in regard to Russia authorities : they would first conduct a fast analyse of the material, by a few people. The conclusion would probably be much positive with recommandation to dig further the subject, which would result in a second phrase, gather a greater group for analyse, with more people, reading all transcripts and books. Then, we could assume that the conclusions would be something like ... dunno which terms they would use but something like "an unexplainable truthful source of various information on our world, history, universe, ..., channelised by a group of people since 1994" with a, i would say, a good degree of priority (for strategic purposes) for the country to follow this source. But maybe it's already the case, i mean, for Russia, but that it does not come back to Poutine's ears if they judge is not needed to inform him about (?)

I'm confused as to why anyone would be confused as to why Russia didn't retaliate if they know the Moskva was sunk by the CIA.

First, the CIA is not the civilian/military branch of the US government. Second, when is the last time you saw Putin instantly respond to most actions or threats from the West? He clearly plays the long game and considers each move carefully. Third, just because there has been no official public response as of yet doesn't mean that it hasn't happened or will not happen in the future (see point #2).

While I personally would love to see Western psychos get their arses handed to them on a platter, I'm also painfully aware that this would probably also mean suffering on a ridiculously large scale the likes of which we may never have seen before. So many people seem to still be practically begging for suffering through their stubborn insistence that believing endless lies and following lunatics is a good idea.

So, patience is probably not a bad thing if there is ANY chance that any of what is yet to come could be mitigated and minimized as much as possible.

How reliable are the Cassiopaeans to you?
What the Cassiopaeans say is not to be deified or treated as some people treat the bible. They give hints, encouragement but what they say is not set in stone. What they say can be used as hints for further study but the work is for us to do to see if it is also true. So what has come from the Cassiopaean experiment has been invaluable but it is due to the 90% of effort which has been put in to following the clues which the Cassiopaeans have given.

Perhaps if the Russian government had been listening to the Cassiopaeans 10 years ago, the whole situation with Ukraine could have been avoided? 🤔
First of all I think that is an utopian though experiment. Secondly Laura spent 40 years preparing for this contact and then slowly built up a network of fellow researchers, thinkers and open people who were willing to support this experiment. The point is that Cassiopaea is not like something one listens to like a turning to Radio FM 94.3. It requires preparation, study and active participation and sharing. And again, deification of the C's is not what is required.

The whole situation in Ukraine could likely not be avoided as it is a confrontation between the old dying empire and the new world which is coming into being. Ukraine is just the battle ground where this confrontation is taking place for various reasons. The old dying empire, true to its psychopathic nature, is not capable of letting go and share power but instead will do everything to keep the power and when that is not possible then destroy as much as possible. This process has been well described by Lobaczewski in Political Ponerology.
I can still imagine how Putin personally would react to cooperation with someone like Cassiopeia, but what would the power structures, the government take it seriously?
I agree to this too. Putin is not a one man leader. He has many different interest groups and lobby groups to deal with within Russia as well as various constitutional power structures. In the last 20+ years he has had many opponents to deal with apart from external influences, like the 5th and 6th column people and the oligarchs, many of these having considerable power and influence.
And everything that happens is God's game, and I drank vodka and went to feed the bear!;-)
Happy to know this. Keep the bear well fed and happy.

No, as mentioned it is good to have a sound level of scepticism and critical thinking and not to deify the C's.
With now 26y of discussions with the ones which were named "the C's", for one who closely read all the material (and discussions that follow), it"s normal and even logical to trust what they say, even more in regard to past events. If you want to use another word, replace trust by "be much confident in".
It is a two way flow and thus to be taken more as inspiration or as material for a working hypothesis. The work is on our part and requires research and critical thinking and the willingness to let go of sacred cows.

My two rubles worth.

It is a two way flow and thus to be taken more as inspiration or as material for a working hypothesis. The work is on our part and requires research and critical thinking and the willingness to let go of sacred cows.
Yes, fully agree. I would have said, in other words : if it's possible to check then let's try to check (and validate).
But they do not teach us only historical facts or potential future probabilities, but quiet much more, one sentence they are used to say is one sentence that i repeat now quite often to people around me : "Learning is fun", i adopted it :-)

Slightly veering off topic, for me personally the most valuable contribution of the Cs is their cosmological view i.e. the idea of STO/STS and densities + our place in all these. That and the "knowledge protects" statement. Without this you are stuck thinking of Heaven / Hell or God forbid, atheism. I don't know how people could operate healthily with either of these 2 views underpinning their understanding of the world.

When it comes to day to day matters e.g. who'll win a certain election, what a certain faction is doing etc, whilst I take onboard what the Cs say I also acknowledge things that happen can change. In that sense you shouldn't be lazy and just rely on predictions like somehow one has exclusive access to a movie script!! Twists and turns will occur....

Back
Top Bottom