Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Revisited the subject of Azov Camps for Kids - see here (2015 & 2017):

Came across a western view; more or less a curiosity piece with a few nods of semi-approval. Here are a few photo shots first:

Summer Camp Pride Leadership Mascot
1651206534990.jpeg

Ideological Gardening For Kids
1651206582077.jpeg

Azov Kid Camp Planning - for thousands
1651206622476.jpeg

Some of these kids 5-years later might have been ripe for Mariupol 2.0 - what a very sad waste.

There are other special mentions of Azov (not the kids) going back in time from people like the BBC and again, the BBC (Azov not so good - well maybe), and then Canada's meeting with Ukraine's self-professed Nazi paramilitary looksee, then rounding off with Canada's GlobalNews who whitewash the Azov for their Mariupol deeds in 2022. The press go this way and that, nothing new.

From 2017's Guardian:

Ukraine's far-right children's camp: 'I want to bring up a warrior'

Putin said very clearly that there would be retaliation for interference, yes?

We can debate the meanings of the words 'revenge, retribution, retaliation', and which term is best, or whether it applies correctly; or who gives the order, etc. What matters more, I think, is the effect of Putin's statement both on the ground and in the halls of power in the West - namely, there will be a military response by Russia, as promised, to foreign interference with their Special Military Operation.

Seems like the basics of strategic deterrence to me.
Do you work in the General Staff of the RF Armed Forces? Do you have reliable information that the explosion of the cruiser is related to external interference? Ok, report to Putin, he will decide on retaliation. Kindergarten.
Could you explain what you mean by this last sentence?
This means that Putin's every move must be thought out to such an extent that the whole party would lead to victory. Otherwise, one mistake can lead to the aggression of the entire NATO bloc on the sixth priority. Everyone will burn in the fire of a nuclear war.
The collective West is Britain, the USA (later), their vassals and sixes, who since ancient times dream of sawing Russia into resources. Well, without Russia, this world will not exist (c).

Do you work in the General Staff of the RF Armed Forces? Do you have reliable information that the explosion of the cruiser is related to external interference? Ok, report to Putin, he will decide on retaliation. Kindergarten.
How reliable are the Cassiopaeans to you?
Q: (Joe) Was the Russian flagship Moskva hit by a missile?

A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) Was it the Ukies or did the US and allies have a direct hand in it?

A: US direct hand. CIA.

I was waiting for this question:lol:
So Russia strikes back, under the pretext of what Cassiopeia said.
All world: what?
Pretext is a lie. Again I ask you, how reliable are the Cassiopaeans to you? You are the one who asked, when you already knew what the Cassiopaeans said and were waiting.
Do you have reliable information that the explosion of the cruiser is related to external interference?

Pretext is a lie. Again I ask you, how reliable are the Cassiopaeans to you? You are the one who asked, when you already knew what the Cassiopaeans said and were waiting.
I'm not sure I understand what you're arguing about.
Is it about why Putin (Russia) is not taking revenge for the US attack on the cruiser Moskva?
Why do you think he is not doing so?
He has announced "asymmetric actions" along with third country meddling in the conflict.
From what I have noticed Putin always does what he says, so I am sure it is the same in this case.
Just because it's not happening in a spectacular way doesn't mean it's not happening. Maybe we will only know it by the consequences.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I was waiting for this question:lol:
So Russia strikes back, under the pretext of what Cassiopeia said.
All world: what?
Perhaps if the Russian government had been listening to the Cassiopaeans 10 years ago, the whole situation with Ukraine could have been avoided? 🤔

'Sending message to diplomats who will pay visit to Kiev?'

Explosions rock Kiev during UN chief’s visit

29 Apr, 2022
Ukraine’s President Zelensky accuses Russia of striking the capital ‘immediately after’ his talks with Antonio Guterres

At least five cruise missiles struck Kiev on Thursday evening, President Volodymyr Zelensky has claimed, accusing Moscow of carrying out the strike to deliberately “humiliate” the United Nations as Secretary-General Antonio Guterres visited the Ukrainian capital.

“This says a lot about Russia’s true attitude to global institutions, about the efforts of the Russian leadership to humiliate the UN, and everything that the organization represents,” Zelensky said in his Thursday night address.

Ukrainian emergency services initially announced that an unspecified “facility” was hit in the Shevchenko district of the city, while a nearby residential building suffered damage to its lower floors. There were no reports of casualties, but Ukrainian authorities later said at least 10 people were injured inside the damaged 25-story high-rise, while media shared photos of firefighters working at the scene.

According to some reports, the unnamed facility may have been the Artem missile development and production plant, with the Guardian claiming the factory had been evacuated and stood empty since February.

Officials in Moscow have yet to comment on the matter, as the alleged strike took place around 8pm, after the evening press briefing by Russian military spokesman Major General Igor Konashenkov. If confirmed, it wouldn’t be the first time Russia has launched strikes against military facilities in and around Kiev, including at an armored-vehicle manufacturing factory two weeks ago.

Earlier on Thursday, UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres met with Zelensky and toured Kiev and its suburbs, with Ukrainian officials showing him the sites of alleged “war crimes” committed by Russia. Upon hearing reports of a new “attack on Kiev,” the UN chief said it “shocked me, not because I’m here, but because Kiev is a sacred city for Ukrainians and Russians alike,” according to Reuters.

On Tuesday, Guterres visited Moscow for talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin on the Ukrainian crisis. They discussed the situation on the ground, with Putin explaining to the UN chief Moscow’s reasons for launching its military operation in Ukraine.

Russia attacked Ukraine in late February, following Kiev's failure to implement the terms of the Minsk agreements, first signed in 2014, and Moscow’s eventual recognition of the Donbass republics of Donetsk and Lugansk. The German and French brokered Minsk Protocol was designed to give the breakaway regions special status within the Ukrainian state.

The Kremlin has since demanded that Ukraine officially declare itself a neutral country that will never join NATO. Kiev insists the Russian offensive was completely unprovoked and has denied claims it was planning to retake the two republics by force.

Perhaps if the Russian government had been listening to the Cassiopaeans 10 years ago, the whole situation with Ukraine could have been avoided? 🤔
Maybe if NATO had not expanded to the east, the situation with Ukraine would not have happened? Maybe Western countries should have listened? Maybe it was possible to prevent the first and second world wars if everyone listened to Cassiopeia?

No, these scenarios are written on a subtle level and will be implemented, and what kind of souls will come to receive experience and implement scenario plans is not the main thing. There would be no Putin, there would be someone else.

It's my opinion.

The Polish government solves problems it creates itself.
They imposed sanctions on 50 companies linked to the Russian energy sector.
Among them was the company Novatek, which supplied gas to many municipalities in Poland. The gas stopped flowing immediately after the sanctions were announced.
Now they are trying to solve the problem.
What morons.

Literally 1 day before, they assured that Poland is safe as far as gas supplies are concerned and it will not stop flowing for the Poles.

🤡

Another "sketch" on the topic - with whom we are at war.
03:04 04/29/2022 (updated: 03:20 04/29/2022)

Ex-fighter "Aidara" Serous: colleagues killed their own, and things were hushed up

SAMARA, April 29 - RIA Novosti. Fighters of the Ukrainian national battalion "Aidar" could kill a colleague in a quarrel without any consequences, such cases were hushed up, former battalion fighter Denis Serous, convicted in Russia for drug distribution, told RIA Novosti.
"One went to drink beer with another, and one just returned. They ask him: where is he? - "Yes, I cut his throat, he's lying in the reeds." Let's go and look, really, it's lying," Serous told about one such case.

According to him, there was no punishment for the killer. Two or three weeks later, Serous saw him in the city of Happiness, he continued his service.
Another murder of the "twin" occurred in 2015, when it turned out that a militant with the call sign Aviator was supposed to speak in Kiev at a trial against a militant named Radchenko with the call sign Rubezh - he was accused of illegal possession of weapons.
"It was in Lisichansk, in March 2015. We arrived then from Zolotoye-5 (a locality where active hostilities were taking place - ed.). Well, not in combat, we could relax, the fifth-tenth. Well, the fighter, the kingdom of heaven, mentioned to me that he would have to go to Kiev this week against the Frontier to testify about the large amount of weapons, machine guns, and ammunition found at his dacha," the former fighter recalls.
"Aidar members" started quarreling, shooting at each other, someone threw a grenade.
"Well, I was tied up first, my hands with duct tape, put in jail, then released, as they say: Well, go look, dead. I got up, the Border says to me: go, go, look, there he lies. I go in there: I'm half asleep, with a hole in my head," Serous said.
According to him, Interior Ministry officers came to the murder scene, but there was no serious investigation. The death of the militant was framed as a suicide.

The whole world is going mad.

The company that I work with cooperates with many companies from Italy , from where our company import many products.

This week we received an email from one big Italian company wich by the way was sold to an US based corporation few years ago, with a piece of paper that says that we should not sell any of their products to customers in Russia and Bellorussia. We should sign and return back that document as a legal prove that we agree with their decision.

What a level of madness and stupidity. It is just unbeliveable.

Maybe if NATO had not expanded to the east, the situation with Ukraine would not have happened? Maybe Western countries should have listened? Maybe it was possible to prevent the first and second world wars if everyone listened to Cassiopeia?

No, these scenarios are written on a subtle level and will be implemented, and what kind of souls will come to receive experience and implement scenario plans is not the main thing. There would be no Putin, there would be someone else.

It's my opinion.
Below is an article written by retired military intelligence dude from the West, pointing to the reasons from the East and West alike. I liked the approach as I found it bearing integrity.
The Military Situation In The Ukraine – The Postil Magazine

Back
Top Bottom