Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Lavrov live now:

Here is a recording on YT:

Just watched a few bits, but this man is a certified Stoic. How can he not despair faced with these toddlers? Jeez, when that... thing Cathy Newman is on...!

I guess from now on, if anyone has access to any relevant and likely reliable news articles that are restricted to one country or another, we ought to copy/paste the whole thing here for the edification of all members. Continue to post the links also, even if many people (most?) can't access them.

It is very important from the point of view of agricultural produce that Russia quickly liberates the eastern and southern regions of Ukraine as that is the main bread basket. Spring is just around the corner and if peace and stability in those regions can be accomplished in the next couple of weeks, then it is still possible to have a reasonable crop, which would be able to feed the Ukrainian population. There might not be much to export, but feeding their own people will become important for the new federation of Ukrainian regions. Russia will likely help in that regard with seeds, fertilizer etc, if due to the war this will be scarce.

Depends on the country
I guess I was talking about the EU and UK.

The sanction means EU operators will be prohibited from broadcasting, facilitating or otherwise contributing to the dissemination of any RT and Sputnik content.

I guess I was talking about the EU and UK.

The sanction means EU operators will be prohibited from broadcasting, facilitating or otherwise contributing to the dissemination of any RT and Sputnik content.

It doesn't say that it is against the law. But that could change in the near future.

With Covid, they couldn't throw us behind bars, because then they'd have to round up millions of others as well with a possible revolution in the offing. But as it stands, very few people see what is really going on this time. Rounding up a few hundred or a thousand ''traitors'' is no problem for them.

I guess from now on, if anyone has access to any relevant and likely reliable news articles that are restricted to one country or another, we ought to copy/paste the whole thing here for the edification of all members. Continue to post the links also, even if many people (most?) can't access them.
Yes, and it might also help to use free VPNs like Windscribe to change your IP Address to a country which has not banned such sites, or where they are temporarily working. I only had to use such services in China before, but I guess this kind of censorship is now becoming a new reality here in the West as well.

They wanted to cut Russia off from world trade, and this is what happened:

Aluminum prices exceeded $3,700 per ton and updated a historical record

Nickel and zinc prices hit multi-year highs

The cost of zinc on the LME increased by 3.6% to $3999 per ton, nickel - by 4.1% to $26935 per ton.

Wheat prices topped $11 a bushel for the first time since 2008, and corn rose to its highest since 2012.

Quotes of May futures for wheat in Chicago on Wednesday jumped by 7.1% and reached $11.34 per bushel. Over the past month, prices have soared 1.5 times.

Russia and Ukraine together account for nearly a third of world wheat exports, 19% of corn and 80% of sunflower oil, according to Commerzbank, and most of this volume passes through Black Sea ports.

In addition, there are questions about the possibility of holding the sowing season in Ukraine this spring, experts say.

May futures prices for corn rose 2.4% to $7.425 per bushel. This is the highest level since 2012.

It is very important from the point of view of agricultural produce that Russia quickly liberates the eastern and southern regions of Ukraine as that is the main bread basket. Spring is just around the corner and if peace and stability in those regions can be accomplished in the next couple of weeks, then it is still possible to have a reasonable crop, which would be able to feed the Ukrainian population. There might not be much to export, but feeding their own people will become important for the new federation of Ukrainian regions. Russia will likely help in that regard with seeds, fertilizer etc, if due to the war this will be scarce.
Indeed, the issue of food is very important. For example, in the Crimea and the Stavropol Territory of Russia, early sowing of spring crops has already begun. Now it is also critical to feed those grains that were planted in the fall of 2021 with ammonia / urea.
According to the terms of other cultures (at the latitude of Donetsk / Luhansk):
- potato planting - beginning of April
- corn/sunflower planting - beginning of May
Vegetables with a long growing season (eggplant/pepper) in Ukraine/Southern Russia are planted in seedlings for 45-55 days, they are now in question (possible crop failure).
Due to the weather, dates may be shifted in one direction or another.

Gasoline in Poland already costs nearly 7.00 PLN. When it was approaching PLN 6.00 about 2 months ago, protests were heard. Now nothing, because you have to suffer rightly.

The psychopaths were disappointed with the behavior of the masses. People began to see that the pandemic was defacto plandemic.
In addition, some, such as a certain Fuellmich, have realized that it's not just about money. He mentioned something about spiritual warfare. What the hell is that?

They thought: hey they even dare to threaten us. They're setting up some kind of tribunal. That's enough. We'll take them out here. We're keeping a few inflamed in the Earth's body. For example, North Korea, Taiwan, Ukraine, the Middle East.
These are our safety valves for just such occasions.

We are turning Ukraine into a festering boil. It's just that the immune system surprised them and instead of squeezing the ulcer it wants to cut it out. Ay way, what now. You have to prolong the surgery to have time to move the nazicillus bacteria, at least a little bit to multiply again. To do that, you have to create a panic, nuclear war, etc.

I wonder what will go wrong here :)

Thanks for reading this. I hope I didn't "swim" too much. It was just going through my head.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Yes, and it might also help to use free VPNs like Windscribe to change your IP Address to a country which has not banned such sites, or where they are temporarily working. I only had to use such services in China before, but I guess this kind of censorship is now becoming a new reality here in the West as well.
I use a paid VPN service and it looks like many of those sites either have been banned in most countries, or the VPN doesn't have servers in countries that allow logging into Russia. I'll look for a VPN service that has reliable servers in Russia and most likely go ahead and cancel the subscription I currently have (NordVPN) - if it's even possible as I'm outside their 30-day money back guarantee.

This site lists Express VPN or CyberGhost, both have pretty excellent reviews in general. I did quite a bit of research before I decided to go with my current VPN provider but that was before the Ukraine madness started so I didn't factor access to Russian servers in. Transfer speeds for the recommended options are very good too, which means it could be a permanent solution and not just a tool to access content that originates in Russia.

I had the free version of Windscribe but other providers had much better reviews in terms of speed and connectivity. So when it came to choosing a paid service other providers won. But if someone has used Windscribe and they're happy with it, then Windscribe does have servers in Russia. I'm not sure if the free version does though, most free ones usually offer access to selected countries only and more are available with an upgrade to a paid version.

Last edited:
We live in France and have the Sky TV package too, and my husband also discovered that RT has been deleted from it. I can't even connect to RT or Sputnik from my computer. I can however reach the Greek site of Sputnik.

It's a European-Union-wide ban apparently, which took effect yesterday.
I once stayed with a professional for a few months who sold and installed satellite dishes and expanded by going to China, even learning some Chinese and become a wholesaler. In his garden, he had several dishes, including a couple that were motor-driven, so they could shift to another area of the sky and capture different satellites.

Perhaps you can find answers in a local network that has experience in receiving free to air (FTA) satellite TV

Below are some notes, beginning with what I learned from my friend who showed me a website, www.lyngsat.com, and explained a few things, which I thought I had long forgotten, but it was not too difficult to refresh, even if I don't have facilities to play around in practical terms.

In the end, it turns out it should be possible to receive RT for free, but it will cost some money to install the equipment needed to receive and a little knowledge to get it right.

RT as free to air satellite TV
This page Free TV - Europe - LyngSat gives the different countries, then you pick the flag of the country you are interested in. The information you get is suited to your location, but I did not use a VPN either, I don't know if that would make a difference. All the following data was thus calculated by the website to suit where I live.

Understanding the information on Lyngsat - four area categories
Under maps one can find the satellites that work in Europe Europe, Africa & Middle East - LyngSat Maps
There are four areas. Locations in Central or Western Europe would, since they are close to 0 degrees longitude, be able to capture both some satellites in the European and the Atlantic category.
Areas - footprint of the satellite beam.jpg

Some satellites in the European category
Here is a screenshot from Europe, Africa & Middle East - LyngSat Maps with an explanation of the color codes below:
Beam data.jpg

If you look at Eutelsat 10A, there is a list of programs that they transmit.

For TV from Russia click Free TV from Russia - LyngSat You can scroll down and find the channels you can receive in your location. They will be different from the following, but if you are in Europe, I am quite sure you would be able to receive Hotbird 13B and Eutelsat 10A.
Transmissions from Russia.jpg
Important figures would in the column EIRP. Under the Wiki for ERP one finds that it means effective isotropic radiated power.

Under EIRP there is a number. This number will tell me about the strength of the signal, where I am, since the reply of the website reflects my position. From the strength of the signal, I will know what size antenna I need.

Some RT channels and how to find what size dish is needed
Local satellite reception.jpg
In the above list, I tried to click 75.0 degrees East ABS 2A Russia. If you do that, you will see a map of the coverage. And if you click ABS 2A, you will see a list of the programs this satellite transmits.

A satellite that is more interesting for Central Europe is Eutelsat 10A
10.0°E​
Eutelsat 10AWide
48​
DVB-S2​
SD​
Under Eutelsat 10A there is this map:
Eutelsat 10A Wide.jpg
Much of Central Europe is listed as having 48 and above. This would mean a disk of 60-75 cm is needed, but Scotland, and Portugal for instance need a bigger dish. The difference between a 60 cm dish and a 75 cm disc is the area from which the signal is gathered and amplified. The reception can be affected by the weather, and the satellite dish requires a free view in the direction of the satellite. If one has a dish even larger than 190 cm, one can receive outside the area on the map, but the limit will in any case be the satellites that are above the horizon.

How to Install and Set Up Free to Air Satellite TV Program Receiver System
How to Install a Satellite Dish

Back
Top Bottom