Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Excuse me, is it possible to post 18+ videos here?
It seems that this is the same school and it looks like the Volkssturm, the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the Nazis shot each other. On the video, the operator says that "this is ours." The soldiers in the video are wearing yellow armbands, just like the dead ones.

Unfortunately I can't attach the video, hmm.

Our twitter is blocked, and I don't want to use it. Twitter is a platform for propaganda against the Russian world and a graveyard of fakes. We in Russia use Telegram.

According to the rules of the forum, it is possible as long as it does not cause legal problems due to its nature, it is not sexual, it is published only for curiosity or irrelevance such as videos of dead civilians without any content... in this case and due to the particular situation shared um... maybe an administrator can give us a better answer in case I'm screwed at some point.

Where exactly was Penn because I don't believe he was anywhere close to any fighting. My guess is that he was told how the Russian were coming in like kittens careful not to break the china in the shop, thus feeling safe to make his big entrance for shot at the Oscars . But then shots were heard.

Being informed that a closing ring around Kiev was being formed and hearing the announcement from the Russians, "Road XY is open for people to leave. Leave now because we are getting ready to let things that go boom fly." , he got the hell out of Dodge.
No car. Probably had to abandon the car BECAUSE OF HUGE lines of cars exiting Ukraine, which if he attempted to bypass would have gotten him a bullet, not matter that is he is from the Special Hollywood Aristocracy.

This stunt is all about him, else he would have stayed. Better yet, he might have realized that being in the vicinity of "freedom fighters" from Azov or Pravy Sector was not a good place to be.

Anti-war opinion gets you canceled.

SerpentZA video "China Wants this War More than Russia! Celebrates the Invasion Online!" Insight into Chinese peoples' support and more rarely disapproval for Russian invasion, and also insight into Chinese psyche listening to (chosen) Chinese speakers.

SerpentZA, Winston Sterzel, lived and worked in China for a number of years teaching English medical terms to Chinese medical professionals; he was one of the first vloggers where I learned of the Wuhan virus. He is controversial and accused by everybody of being racist. I don't think he is. He likely picks the clearest examples of Chinese glee and it's hard to watch so some bias on Sterzel's part maybe, but he is making a point, and does support Ukraine, so that's my caveat. Sterzel is pro Ukraine, against Putin but says as he always does, he doesn't blame citizens for the actions of their governments and feels for both sides in the war.

He is showing Chinese are excited about the Russian invasion of Ukraine, also thinking they will get Taiwan next. Chinese yokels saying they will have Ukrainian refugee women for themselves. Ukrainian media posted some of the leering social media posts and now, for good reason, Chinese are afraid to be near Ukrainians. One Chinese, allegegedly was shot, and another felt compelled to say he was Japanese.

So any Chinese in China who support Ukraine on line or in demonstrations are suppressed. Chinese citizens now are in danger in Ukraine and nothing can be done with missiles flying. Taiwanese citizens were able to leave Ukraine, and have been supportive of Ukraine in the invasion.

He goes on to say that China has increased trade with Russia, offered financial options to Swift, and been very supportive of Russia but now has drawn back from publicizing its support.

There are some Chinese speakers (one with a following of 13,000,000) who reveal so much about Chinese culture and mind-set, of their perception of the West and Allies always rejecting China and also Russia when all they want the man says... is world peace. Sterzel says China owes a great deal of money to the West and the Evergrand name is mentioned, but I don't understand how China owes money for help from the West in the past.

I see India also is friendly to Russia, something we saw in 1990 when we were in Moscow and then left for India. So masses of people ARE supportive of the invasion.

There is a short 46 pages presentation from the Russia Ministry of Foreign Affairs in both Russian and English: The Truth Behind the Events in Ukraine and Donbas It consists of pictures and short texts with numbers short text.

Today, Lavrov answered question from the press, this is on vk and his answers are in Russian
Из интервью С.В.Лаврова российским и иностранным СМИ по актуальной международной повестке (03.03.22) The long version, as long as it works.

There was in Russian another press conference with the spokeswoman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Maria Zakharova: Брифинг официального представителя МИД России М.В.Захаровой It is not over, and she has been answering questions and talking for more than two hours. She has a manuscript, but she has also fire! In her presentation, she would read passages and then add some more.

In both cases, the British journalists were among the worst. They are not interested in anything else than what can fuel the intentions of their government. It has nothing to do with trying to understand. One of the journalists was Cathy Newman that interviewed Jordan Peterson on Channel IV.

To listen to all the accusations some of these western journalists are spouting is a trial in itself, if you bring up anything about Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan etc. They literally could not care less, they want fresh news from Ukraine to mislead and traumatize their own people even more.

Looks like Putin did it. You need to use a translator to read the article.
https://www.tvc.ru/news/show/id/234555?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Probably, these two news are interconnected:

Ukraine has suspended gas exports from the country - https://www.interfax.ru/business/826064

"The Ministry of Energy of Ukraine has banned market participants from exporting natural gas from the customs territory of our state. This also applies to gas stored in Ukraine's underground gas storage facilities in the "customs warehouse" mode," the company said.

The restrictions were introduced by order of the Ministry of Energy of March 3, 2022 in connection with the conduct of hostilities on the territory of Ukraine.

In addition, UTG suspended the publication of operational information on the operation of underground gas storage facilities on the company's official website. A full-fledged publication of all operational data on the work of the UGS operator will be restored after the end of hostilities on the territory of Ukraine.

Excuse me, is it possible to post 18+ videos here?
It seems that this is the same school and it looks like the Volkssturm, the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the Nazis shot each other. On the video, the operator says that "this is ours." The soldiers in the video are wearing yellow armbands, just like the dead ones.

Unfortunately I can't attach the video, hmm.

Our twitter is blocked, and I don't want to use it. Twitter is a platform for propaganda against the Russian world and a graveyard of fakes. We in Russia use Telegram.

It's not the same school. In the gymnasium, the paint on the floor and walls is completely different. Which doesn't mean much. But if you compare the height of the windows in the gymnasium, you will see that the ones in the video are much lower then the ones in the photo.

Bangladeshi Ship Hit By Missile at Ukrainian Port -Reports
A Bangladeshi ship anchored at the northern Black Sea port of Olvia in Ukraine

#PUTIN HAS BEEN CANCELED FROM THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM It seems to me a reassuring sign, Putin is an enemy of Klaus Schwab, he does not follow the #DavosAgenda of the globalists. #patriota #ucrainarussia Source https://weforum.org/people/vladimir-putin…

12:43 PM · Feb 28, 2022·Twitter for Android

Spriter @spriter99880
1646323902925.png
https://twitter.com/spriter99880
Mariupol 2:23 AM · Mar 3, 2022

RT
ZOKA @200_zoka
7:52 AM · Mar 3, 2022
LNR and Russian Armed Forces coming from north met in liberated Novoaidar

1646325248852.jpeg

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation spoke about foreign mercenaries in Ukraine

Moscow. March, 3rd. INTERFAX.RU - Foreign mercenaries who arrived in Ukraine are sabotaging Russian convoys of equipment and aircraft covering them, said the official representative of the Russian Defense Ministry, Igor Konashenkov.

“I want to officially emphasize that all mercenaries sent by the West to help the Kiev nationalist regime are not combatants under international humanitarian law. They do not have the right to prisoner of war status,” he said at a briefing on Thursday. According to him, "the best thing that awaits foreign mercenaries upon arrest is bringing them to criminal responsibility."
Konashenkov said that the US military intelligence launched a large-scale campaign to recruit contract soldiers from private military companies (PMCs) to be sent to Ukraine. “First of all, employees of the American PMCs AkEdemi, Kyubik and Dean Corporation are recruited. Great Britain, Denmark, Latvia, Poland and Croatia have legally allowed their citizens to participate in hostilities on the territory of Ukraine. The command of the French Foreign Legion plans to send military personnel - ethnic Ukrainians to help the Kiev regime," Konashenkov said.

"According to the statement of (President of Ukraine - IF) Zelensky, about 16,000 foreign mercenaries are expected to arrive in Ukraine in addition to the existing ones," Konashenkov recalled, noting that a visa-free regime is being introduced for those arriving.

In addition, the military attache of Croatia in Moscow was summoned to the Russian Defense Ministry on Thursday due to the arrival in Ukraine of about 200 mercenaries from this country. Konashenkov said Croatian mercenaries arrived in Ukraine via Poland last week and joined a nationalist battalion in southeastern Ukraine.

"The military attache was pointed out to the illegal activities of Croatian citizen Denis Sheler, who participated in the hostilities in southeastern Ukraine in 2015, forming detachments of Croatian mercenaries to be sent to Ukraine," Konashenkov said.

PS Croatian mercenaries in Ukraine? Damn, what's going on in this world?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And one more news about the Central Bank of Russia (I wrote about this in my previous messages):

The Central Bank of Russia closed the data on the current amount of international reserves for three months

Moscow. March, 3rd. INTERFAX.RU - Against the backdrop of decisions by Western countries to freeze its foreign currency accounts, the Central Bank of the Russian Federation decided to close up-to-date information about their size.

"International reserves as of February 18, 2022 amounted to $643.2 billion. In the next three months, this data will be used in all publications," the Central Bank said on its website on Thursday.

1646325460695.png1646325489715.png1646325586300.png

Is there a connection here ?

Watching this video I thought, "OK, who knows the real reason for why the students are not allowed in."

Only after watching THIS video do I understand what is happening there.
India "Abstained" from voting for sanctions against Russia !!!!

What dirt balls. This is on par with Dostoyevsky being taken off a list of Russians works to be studied at a Italian University. However after protest, university reversed. Then we have the treatment os Russian scator and one of the best symphony conductors being mistreated. Real low level deep dark behavior aimed at people who have nothing to do with the government.

But when one of these X&*%#@ EU countries needs Uranium for their reactors, all rules are changed on a dime.

A plane carrying fuel for two Slovak nuclear power plants landed in Slovakia on Tuesday despite the country’s airspace being closed to Russian planes. The economy ministry confirmed that an aircraft of the Volga Dnepr company had carried nuclear fuel.

Slovakia is fully dependent on nuclear fuel from Russia.

“The Slovak economy now has reserves of another strategic commodity. I am glad that we managed to bring the fuel,” Economy Minister Richard Sulík (SaS) has said.

The plane travelled to Slovakia via Belarus and Poland – which has also closed its airspace to Russian planes. The economy ministry explained that there are exemptions to the ban for nuclear fuel and humanitarian aid.

“The economy ministry also cooperated with Polish Energy Minister Anna Moskwa. Slovakia now has enough nuclear fuel,” the ministry said but did not specify how long reserves are supposed to last.

The "card" is being pulled out toward the end of the interview, so you get to hear it from the horses mouth. This was Mar. 2

Truth is always last to the finish line.

To help understand her statement, you might recall one of the most terrible events in WWII, known as Babi Yar. It’s a deep ravine in Ukraine. In 1941 in the period of just 2 days, almost 34,000 Jews were murdered there! Think about that number. And it was all done by men shooting at innocent civilians. A very personal way to commit mass murder. As far as we know, that extreme murder rate had never been achieved until then. Of course the Nazis organized the killing. But it was the Ukrainians who actually did the killing. You see, the Ukrainians had such a blood lust for killing Jews that even the Nazis had to stop them. The Germans were in love with organized killing and documenting every ‘perfect’ thing they did. So when the Ukrainians were running around trying to murder every Jew they saw, the Nazis intervened and instructed them on how to do it efficiently and more organized.

Since then the Germans have laws (serious laws) against joining any neo-Nazi party. They have also paid out millions of dollars to Holocaust survivors and their families. The Ukrainians have literally gotten away with murder.

This is how (Zelinsky) history is manipulated. If you look up Babi Yar through Google you will get lots of links where it says "The Nazis killed the Jews" or something similar !!!! Beware of such problems. Not easy to spot such traps.

I came across this article from the Hill, published in 2017. The links to the West MSM appear to be working at this time. It demonstrates a collective amnesia from the West IMO. Well worth a read for those interested.

Snip:

Azov’s neo-Nazi character has been covered by the New York Times, the Guardian, the BBC, the Telegraph and Reuters, among others. On-the-ground journalists from established Western media outlets have written of witnessing SS runes, swastikas, torchlight marches, and Nazi salutes. They interviewed Azov soldiers who readily acknowledged being neo-Nazis. They filed these reports under unambiguous headlines such as “How many neo-Nazis is the U.S. backing in Ukraine?” and “Volunteer Ukrainian unit includes Nazis.”

How is this Russian propaganda? Posted at the end of the above paragraph

And in a demonstration of Russiophobic sanction hysteria this incomprehensible article. Now Russian cats have been sanctioned this beggars belief.

Back
Top Bottom