Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

This still doesn't explain anything, but it's even more confusing.
For example. As you may know, Soviet military equipment and, by the way, now Russian, is designated by a red star. I would look at someone who would draw this star upside down somewhere on a tank or on an airplane and try to say that it is the same. During the Great Patriotic War, so that for sure. Such an artist, if they hadn't shot him on the spot, would have been sent to "Siberia to clean up the snow, all of it."
Of course, everything in the world is interconnected and there is a much more direct connection between sour and orange, soft and loud than I can imagine, but in my opinion you are still trying to pull something to something "by the ears".
By the way, I came up with my own, highly conspiratorial version explaining the tactical signs on Russian equipment. I can take you as a co-author because your messages prompted me to do this. I only ask you to take into account that this version is not too smart (that's who is capable of what), but it is 100% original. So, the signs "V", "Z", "O" are very common in all kinds of accounting documents: invoices, forms, questionnaires, etc. The army that carries these signs on its equipment is an army of accountants. How do you like it?

Это по прежнему ничего не объясняет, а еще больше запутывает.
Для примера. Как вы возможно знаете, Советская боевая техника и, кстати ныне Российская, обозначается красной звездой. Я бы посмотрел на того, кто нарисовал бы где нибудь на танке или на самолете эту звезду а перевернутом виде и попытался сказать, что это то же самое. Во время Великой Отечественной войны, так чтоб наверняка. Такого художника, если бы на месте не пристрелили бы, то отправили в "Сибирь убирать снег, весь".
Конечно же в мире все взаимосвязано и между кислым и оранжевым, мягким и громким существует гораздо более прямая связь, чем я могу себе представить, но по моему вы все таки пытаетесь что то притянуть к чему то "за уши".
Я, кстати, придумал собственную, сильно конспирологическую версию, объясняющую тактические знаки на Российской технике. Могу вас взять в соавторы ибо ваши сообщения натолкнули меня на это. Прошу только учесть, что версия эта не слишком умна (это уж кто на что способен), но зато на 100% оригинальна. Так вот, знаки "V", "Z", "О" очень распространены во всякого рода учетных документах: накладные, формуляры, анкеты и пр. Войско, несущее на своей технике эти знаки, это войско бухгалтеров-учетчиков. Как вам это нравится?
Youlik, our life here is such a ruse, that believing such a coincidence - ok.

Beijing highlights US role in Ukraine conflict

"Washington instigated the crisis and is pushing for it to rage on, the foreign ministry has said"

"The US is the
“initiator and biggest promoter” of the crisis in Ukraine, Beijing has said, commenting on Washington’s reported claims that state-run Chinese companies were providing non-lethal aid to Russia."

"If the US government actually wants to help the Ukrainian people and see the crisis end as soon as possible, it should “stop sending weapons and reaping the benefits of war,” Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Mao Ning said on Monday during a news briefing."

It's not like it's been news for a long time, but the almost unclouded sincerity of the hyena is captivating. And many people can tell you about "caring for prosperity". And Vietnamese and Libyans and Iraqis and Afghans. Where else has democracy taken care of, I haven't forgotten anyone?
Member of the European Parliament from Poland: "Russia is a threat, and it must be destroyed forever. Russia should cease to exist within today's borders, the collapse of the "aggressive empire" will bring undeniable advantages to the democratic states of Europe and Central Asia. "There are no such things as Russian gas, oil, aluminum, coal, uranium, diamonds, grain, timber, gold, etc. All these resources belong to individual peoples living in these territories." Moreover, there are no Russians among these peoples.
The West must establish control over Russia's wealth. The deputy suggested that Western countries think over the concept of creating "free and independent" states on the pro-Russian territory, the basis of which will be indigenous peoples. And Western countries will "take care" of their "prosperity".
30.01.2023 Новости с Украины: Американский спецназ добивает раненый экипаж нашей ГЕРОЙСКОЙ БМП. Карта боевых действий (20 видео) смотреть онлайн в хорошем качестве

Это уже как бы и не новость давно, но подкупает почти незамутненная искренность гиены. А уж про "заботу о процветании" многие могут рассказать. И вьетнамцы и ливийцы и иракцы и афганцы. Где там ещё демократия позаботилась, никого я не забыл?
Депутат Европарламента от Польши: «Россия представляет угрозу, и она должна быть уничтожена навсегда. Россия должна перестать существовать в сегодняшних границах, распад «агрессивной империи» принесет неоспоримые преимущества демократическим государствам Европы и Центральной Азии. «Не существует таких вещей, как российский газ, нефть, алюминий, уголь, уран, алмазы, зерно, лес, золото и т.д. Все эти ресурсы принадлежат отдельным народам, проживающим на этих территориях». Причём среди этих народов нет заведомо нет русских.
Запад должен установить контроль над богатствами России. Депутат предложила странам Запада продумать концепцию создания на пророссийской территории «свободных и независимых» государств, основой которых станут коренные народы. А западные страны будут «заботиться» об их «процветании».

If you're on Telegram, I highly recommend this channel. The animator has created a series of wickedly funny cartoons called "Fainting Pig" mocking Ukraine and it's relationship to the west.

This is the latest one, though it's worth to scroll back and watch them all. You can see her technique and political sophistication growing by leaps and bounds.

TG channel Putinger's Cat often provides explanations for westerners who might not be up on all the cultural subtleties. Here is the one for the cartoon above, Putinger's Cat / Кот Путингера

Some explanations of what you see in the latest "Fainting Pig" cartoon.

Let’s start with the name of the cartoon: “Kabanko, pass a round”. There’s a well-known Russian expression “ебанько, подай патроны», which translates as “pass the rounds, dumb ass” (“rounds”, as in “bullets”). The meaning of the expression is “if you cannot shoot, at least pass the rounds to those, who can” or “you’re so dumb, the only thing you can do is pass stuff around”. Usually, when one wants to insult someone, it’s enough to just say “pass the rounds”. In the cartoon, the unprintable version of “dumb ass” (ebanko) was changed to “kabanko” in order to play off the word “kaban” – “a hog” in Russian. Thus, this made up word sounds like both a pig and a dumb ass at the same time.

At 1:00, the Pig spears 4 portraits. Those are characters from very well-known and beloved Soviet/Russian cartoons, that literally every single native speaker of Russian grew up with: “Winnie the Pooh”, “Masha and the Bear”, “Nu, Pogodi”, and “Cheburashka” (although this particular picture is not from the original cartoon, but from a movie that just came out in the beginning of 2023 and already became the highest-grossing Russian movie of all times). Next, the Pig is on to destroying the monuments of famous Russian poets and authors, wrecking Alexander Pushkin and Fyodor Dostoyevsky. Next, the Pig dodges falling flower pots with geraniums, referencing the Shahid drones, aka Geraniums, aka “mopeds” for the sound their engines make. At 1:30, the Pig declares a war on the Russian Orthodox Church, and in the next scene he is bowling with a “palyanitsa”, a round Ukranian bread with a notoriously difficult to pronounce name, which no Russian can say properly without extensive practice. This word was used as a “code word”, and those, who couldn’t pronounce it, were deemed Russian. Here’s an example (Putinger's Cat / Кот Путингера) of using the word to torture a wounded Russian POW. The "pins" in this "bowling" are matryoshkas, representing the Russian-speaking victims of this practice.

The Saker has decided to close up shop at the end of February.

His explanation is that he wants to spend more time with his family, and taking care of his health, as well as feeling the emotional drain from being in his position:

In the past I have indicated several times that should it come to a direct war between the USA and Russia I would shut down the blog because being a guest in the USA (I only have a “Green Card”) while my country of ethnic origin is at war with the USA puts me in an impossible position. Again, while I have lived a total of 26 years in the USA, and all my family has US passports by birth, I never requested a US passport (my only citizenship is Swiss) and that is why I think of myself as a guest of the USA. This places both moral and legal obligations upon me which I cannot and will not ignore.

True, we are not quite there YET, but with the German Foreign Minister declaring that the EU is at war with Russia, and knowing that the EU is just a colonial administration, we are very, very close to a fullscale war between the US and Russia. What is even worse is that I don’t see how such a war could be avoided. I explained that in my recent post here. Simply put, there is *zero* chance of the US/NATO/EU victory, which means that the US Neocons will be faced by a stark choice: defeat or go nuclear (and even that won’t yield a victory for the United West).

Putin tried everything in his power to avoid that outcome, but he was not dealing with rational actors – which is a key assumption of any theory of deterrence – and so it is the US Neocons forced this outcome on the entire planet.

What the US Neocons will eventually decide is impossible to predict: yes they are cowards, but they are hate-filled cowards. And I am not so sure about their self-preservation instincts simply because they are too ignorant and stupid to understand the danger.

Frankly, I am appalled and disgusted by the current situation.

I cannot decide for my self, how much is propaganda ? or is it a back story to this? Planting a spy? Miscredit the Wagner group? Giving optics here in norway? How easy is it to day to pass through a very surveiled and short border?

It's not like it's been news for a long time, but the almost unclouded sincerity of the hyena is captivating.
It seems that some deputies in the Polish government are so full of malice and greed that they have forgotten the history of their state. Poland was divided, it seems 5 times? How could Poland's participation in the conflict end?

Meme .In any incomprehensible situation - we divide Poland. :lol:

I cannot decide for my self, how much is propaganda ? or is it a back story to this? Planting a spy? Miscredit the Wagner group? Giving optics here in norway? How easy is it to day to pass through a very surveiled and short border?

From the article:

He added that he wants to now share his story in order to help bring Prigozhin and Russian President Vladimir Putin to justice.

“Sooner or later the propaganda in Russia will stop working, the people will rise up and all our leaders …will be up for grabs and a new leader will emerge.”

Either he is a fool or these are not his words. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Earlier, Prigogine commented on this:
“Yes, indeed, Andrei Medvedev worked in the Norwegian battalion of the Wagner PMC, which is called Nidhogg, since he had Norwegian citizenship. Should have been prosecuted for attempting to mistreat prisoners. Detailed materials are available in the security service of PMC "Wagner" and prepared for transfer to Russian law enforcement agencies. So far, he has been on the wanted list. Be careful, he is very dangerous, ”the answer says.

In addition, Prigozhin named the number of Norwegians who joined the Wagner PMC(5 January, 2023):

“Today we have 67 people from Norway. Of which two have dual citizenship, and one is a citizen of Norway and the United States. More than half of these Norwegians served in the NATO armies and, by the way, treat Stoltenberg with respect,” Prigozhin said.

Just some thoughts:

The picture painted of the Wagner organisation in the article is chaotic; disorganised, directed through force and brutality.

But from all the info I’ve seen of the Wagner group, they have been one of the most - if not the most - effective and experienced military group in the world. If their structure and organisation was as it is portrayed in the article, I think they’d all be dead by now.

Another thing is that the recruits are portrayed as unwilling and forced to fight under threat of death. This also contradicts information I have seen about them before now. As far as I know, all soldiers who fight for Wagner are volunteers.

Next, the term ‘confession through projection’ looks like it probably applies here. We’ve had no indication at all over the last year that the Wagner group are as disgusting and evil as the article says, but we have seen many examples that all the accusations about them do actually take place in the Ukrainian military - people who don’t want to fight being forced to under threat of death and deserters being shot.

Finally, I’m sure those who fight against the Ukrainians, whether for Wagner or in the Russian military, have a very good understanding of the regime and the troops that they are fighting against and I just can not imagine any of them thinking they would be better off defecting. Plus, you know you are winning, and they are losing; why would you change to the losing side?

We have no way of knowing the real truth, but unless more information comes out to corroborate this picture of the Wagner group, from more reputable sources, I’m leaning towards this article as being propaganda.

Perhaps the man who was being interviewed was in the Russian military, and later fought with the Wagner group, and he decided that his ticket out of the war would be to lie about what he had experienced.

Austria decided not to send more weapons to Ukraine. In response perhaps, Zelenskye has sanctioned 2 Austrian banks operating in Ukraine and calls for seizure of their assets. (translated by Yandex)

Sanctions announced: Now Zelenskyi is going after Austria's banks
More than 50,000 refugees have been accepted in Austria, millions have been buttered into the EU pot for Ukraine. In return, Kiev is now going after our banks. As a "war helper", he puts Raiffeisen and Uni Credit on his sanctions list and confiscates their assets.
This paper is, I think a tabloid paper so it might be a little more nuanced than what is mentioned. I noticed that the commenters did not appear to have warm fuzzy feelings about this action from the Ukrainian side.

The sanctions are apparently because those banks or rather their subsidiaries, deal with Russia as well as Ukraine according to Reuters:

"The political decision of the Ukrainian government to put around 30 Russian leasing companies, including Raiffeisen Leasing Russia, on a sanctions list means that leased goods of Raiffeisen Leasing Russia's customers can be confiscated on Ukrainian territory," an RBI spokesperson said.

The company leases items including cars and forklift trucks.

"Raiffeisen Leasing Russia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Raiffeisenbank Russia. The leasing volume it financed amounted to 362 million euros ($393 million) at the end of December 2022.

'Approaching to point of no return: If they send fighter jets to Ukraine, the conflict will be expanding across the EU.'

30 Jan, 2023

30 Jan, 2023

Almost one year on. Sanctions still aren't working (perhaps the oil price cap will be different for some reason).

Russia really has weathered the storm since this time last year, and such a thing cannot be a result of sheer luck or coincidence, but strategy and preparedness a long time in the making. The comments on YouTube videos like this are very favourable and supportive towards Russia - the infamous bot farms again? I'm joking, of course - that was mostly disinformation. There's hope for people still. You can't fool all of the people all of the time.

Even the IMF forecast the Russian economy to grow this year, and outperform the UK

The UK is expected be the only country to shrink next year across all the advanced and emerging economies. Even sanctions-hit Russia is now forecast to grow this year.

Last edited:
Scott Ritter - rough and ready though he is - still stands out as the smartest, most clued in military commentator. An in depth dive with the Duran in which he goes through the first year and pretty much maps it all out accurately, then onto the state of the battlefield shaping going on now and then on to what it all suggests the next steps are likely to be. Not prophesy but a lot of logic.

IMG_20230201_160927_064.jpg

A monument appeared in Estonia, depicting Zelensky as the Statue of Liberty. It's made of sand, which is quite fitting in a way.

“The Tirva community built the Freedom Park, in the center of which stands a giant sand sculpture of President Zelensky of Ukraine. Tarvakas opened it in June 2022 and promised to keep it open until the victory of Ukraine,” said the head of the Estonian government Kaja Kallas.

IMG_20230201_160908_771.jpg

Back
Top Bottom