Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

For me personally, it is shocking that Duda(Juda as we call him in Poland) is knowingly lying and pretending to the Poles as a patriot. He is aware of the alleged threat from Russia and is thoroughly aware of it. Who do you have to be to be able to lie in front of 38 million Poles in Poland and 12 million abroad and still count on an act of favor from the nation in case of a slip-up while collecting , "30 pieces of silver" every month for almost 4 years?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Maybe it is connected somehow to something that I've started to notice very strongly recently: hatred of Poles toward Poland. I must say that this is starting to be very noticeable, even started to observe this kind of behavior in my close family. For example, today's WhatsApp message that I received from a friend (a Pole). We were discussing Ukraine, and I wanted to subtly challenge his position about Polish nationalist organizations and Azov (which he thinks are the same, never mind modern weapons and NATO training):
I understand that these organized Ukrainian militias stole from Russian parents and transported to Ukraine at least a hundred children, just like yours or mine, they raped several infants to death (women are not even worth mentioning), so there was no choice but to respond at least with the same . I think that Poles are poisoning Europe, in reality hundreds of thousands of people die faster, so it would be best to start gassing them again with this logic. I hope you're not getting into politics
I can understand the propaganda part that the media are feeding him (and he's too lazy to search for information by himself, a MENSA member), but how he came to the conclusion that Poles are killing Europeans? And that wasn't the first message of his alluding to the fact that Poland is destroying Europe.
The other time I was discussing the startup scene in Poland, and that there is a "glass ceiling" regarding lack of financing and business connections compared to the rest of Europe (I was a shareholder in two startups and also knew the local startup scene). My interlocutors (with zero experience in the field) told me, that I'm totally wrong, and it is the problem of the "Polish mentality", nothing more. I can go on and on, but the thing is that you can observe a passive-aggressive hatred towards Poland and everything that is Polish in a large part of the population. This became very visible after a few years of the Law and Justice party's "divide and conquer" ruling strategy. Has anybody noticed something similar? Maybe that's why Duda is fine with lying - he simply contempts his voters.

Last edited:
Maybe it is connected somehow to something that I've started to notice very strongly recently: hatred of Poles toward Poland. I must say that this is starting to be very noticeable, even started to observe this kind of behavior in my close family. For example, today's WhatsApp message that I received from a friend (a Pole). We were discussing Ukraine, and I wanted to subtly challenge his position about Polish nationalist organizations and Azov (which he thinks are the same, never mind modern weapons and NATO training):

I can understand the propaganda part that the media are feeding him (and he's too lazy to search for information by himself, a MENSA member), but how he came to the conclusion that Poles are killing Europeans? And that wasn't the first message of his alluding to the fact that Poland is destroying Europe.
The other time I was discussing the startup scene in Poland, and that there is a "glass ceiling" regarding lack of financing and business connections compared to the rest of Europe (I was a shareholder in two startups and also knew the local startup scene). My interlocutors (with zero experience in the field) told me, that I'm totally wrong, and it is the problem of the "Polish mentality", nothing more. I can go on and on, but the thing is that you can observe a passive-aggressive hatred towards Poland and everything that is Polish in a large part of the population. This became very visible after a few years of the Law and Justice party's "divide and conquer" ruling strategy. Has anybody noticed something similar? Maybe that's why Duda is fine with lying - he simply contempts his voters.

I think generating self-hatred in local populations is a key tactic of psychopaths all over the world.

In Canada, for instance, it has become quite popular to hate our country. This hatred comes from culturally-induced guilt - whether guilt over the historical genocide of the Natives, or 'green' guilt over the fact that there is still an oil and gas industry here, or a beef industry. Having been through University, I was indoctrinated in this mindset, so I know it well, and how widespread it is in certain areas and populations.

Even something like the Canadian Trucker convoy - a joy for many across the world - is a reason for resentment. A friend of mine who has a rebellious streak, and also was against the jabs, said to me recently that the convoy had 'too many Canadian flags' for his liking.

Anything can be turned on its head, and amplified into negativity. For instance, in the case of Poland, perhaps a reasonable critique of the society or the government or history, which is all well and good, is slowly but surely turned into 'everything is rotten, we are a plague'.

As Jordan Peterson has said, in his description of culture being the Father and nature being the Mother, there is in our world at this time an over-emphasis on the Dark Father. Only the bad aspects of culture are seen, leading to the erasure of anything good provided by our national context, such as good roads, functioning utility systems, the availability of food, stable families, sovereign individuals, and a sense of collective identity, a shared language and set of signs and symbols and values that help us to make sense of who we are and interpret reality. This is all under attack.

If 4D STS 'gave us their mind', as written by Castaneda, then this self-hatred is actually a way in which we can see how a psychopathic elite projects their hatred of us into our way of seeing the world through the medium of culture. It's pretty common to find unhealthy outlets for stress - especially when the brain is taxed by stress! So the elites generate stress and then weaponize it, either convincing people that it is all their fault, or perhaps the fault of the Russians or the Chinese or white men or whatever the flavour of the moment might be. It's like we're living in a negative-emotions military industrial complex.

Satellite maps that show the extent of damage to the Ukrainian energy system after yesterday's strikes.

1st imagine from 27th January 2022

2nd imagine from 23rd November 2022

Ukrainian plot to blow up Russian pipeline to Türkiye foiled – Moscow​

"According to the FSB, several people were taken into custody"

"Several Russian nationals “involved in the preparation and material support of the terrorist attack” have been taken into custody, the FSB said. It said that it discovered communications between the plotters and Ukrainian special services during the operation."

"The agency released images purportedly shot during the bust. These included footage of two arrests made at different locations and of what appear to be bombs, explosives, detonators and money. The statement said agents seized 593,000 rubles ($9,800) from the alleged plotters."

"The undersea pipeline would be a crucial element for a proposed gas hub, which Russia and Türkiye have been discussing recently. Moscow suggested that Ankara could serve as an intermediary for supplying Russian natural gas to southern Europe."

Article with video below:

Facts point to Russia-NATO confrontation in Ukraine, diplomat says

According to Maria Zakharova, everything that is happening is also "a cover for the White House’s financial fraud"

MOSCOW, November 24. /TASS/.

"The Ukrainian army has long been completely dependent on Western arms supplies, on their intelligence, instructors and mercenaries. It is simply a tool," the diplomat said, "More and more facts are surfacing that indicate that there is a confrontation between Russia and NATO in Ukraine. More and more military experts from alliance countries are fighting in a dozen private military companies and the Ukrainian armed forces."

EU parliament brands Russia ‘state sponsor of terrorism’​

"It also urged EU members to initiate “a comprehensive international isolation” of Russia and “to swiftly complete its work on a ninth sanctions package.”

Mick Wallace argued in the European Parliament:
There's no legal framework for #EU to recognise a State Sponsor of Terrorism - Even the #US have refused to apply label to Russia. The idea that anyone from a blood-drenched #NATO State would label anyone else a sponsor of Terrorism before calling out their own State, is absurd..
The link to the video appeared in a Northern European "Stop War in Ukraine" FB group:

Energy prices lead to increased fire hazards, this is probably a risk in many countries, even if the example below is only from one.
Authorities warn against alternative heat sources: 'If it goes wrong, it goes really wrong'
The head physician at Rigshospitalet's burns department fears that more people will be injured in the attempt to reduce the electricity bill.

Can you use the patio heater in the living room? Can you burn Euro pallets in the stove?

These are some of the questions that Danske Beredskaber must answer no to when people contact them. Because when the temperature drops and the price of energy rises, more people start to think about alternative methods of heating the home.

But not all methods are equally smart, says Bjarne Nigaard, head of the secretariat in Danske Beredskaber.

- At the moment, we get a lot of questions from people who want to think about alternatives to how they heat their home. Even though we are heading towards winter, it is not something we experience every year, he says.

We have some patients who are sedated, so we don't know what actually happened there.
RIKKE HOLMGAARD, CHIEF DOCTOR

According to Bjarne Nisgaard, there is no doubt that the high electricity prices are contributing to the many questions.

- It is something that a large part of those who contact us give us an insight into. You are trying to get through what must be said to be a cold time, he says.
[....]

Regarding light or no light over an area, there is also the issue of clouds:
From this site, the cloud cover this morning was:
1669360981547.png
To find out what the colouring means, it may help to follow the map for a few days and look out the window in the location one is.

Another way is a weather map where one clicks the location and checks for the cloud cover: One example is this Yandex weather service.

I've been wondering how Gonzalo Lira's getting on in Kharkov, which has been subject to power blackouts. Here's a 15-minute report from him, uploaded yesterday I think:

In short, he's coping well enough, but he describes a demoralizing effect it's having on the population. I do sympathize with ordinary Ukrainians - of whatever political persuasion. It's going to be a hell of a winter for them.

In short, he's coping well enough, but he describes a demoralizing effect it's having on the population. I do sympathize with ordinary Ukrainians - of whatever political persuasion. It's going to be a hell of a winter for them.
Yes, Winter in Kharkov is cold and often humid. With a few degrees below zero, and 85 % relative humidity, even drying a towel would take time.
1669387506493.png

Images of Nord Stream 2 from Danish sector
Such pictures could have been released far earlier, just as Sweden did, but as the case was left with the police in Copenhagen, they only let other cameras in, when their own investigations were done.
1669387316044.png
Link to the Tweet with the video.

The Danish TV2 had an article and ended with the customary speculation that Russian has sabotaged itself.
by Jakob Kjøgx Bohr
It is the first time that images of the sabotage of Nord Stream 2 have been recorded in the Danish economic zone.

At the end of September, the controversial Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline was destroyed, and we are still waiting for a valid answer when it comes to the question of the reason behind it.

New images, which TV 2 Bornholm filmed on Thursday of the gas pipeline in the Danish economic zone, however, show that it is coordinated explosions that have sabotaged the gas pipeline.

This is what military analyst at the University of Copenhagen Jens Wenzel Kristoffersen assesses based on the recordings.

- If we remember the first pictures of the northern blasts (near Sweden, ed.), then it looks to me like it's something approximately the same. This may indicate that it is the same operator that has been at stake, he says.

It is the second time that pictures have been taken of the damaged gas line 80 meters below sea level in the Baltic Sea, but the first time from the Danish zone.

Jens Wenzel Kristoffersen's assessment agrees with similar images from the Swedish zone that were published barely a month and a half ago.

- There is no doubt whatsoever that this is sabotage. The explosion looks the same, and the Swedes have said that remnants of an explosive substance have been found on some of the remains that have been picked up and examined, he emphasizes.

The Danish Maritime Authority has given permission to film the area, located approximately 25 kilometers from Dueodde on Bornholm, as Danish authorities have completed their investigation on the seabed.

Investigation underway
However, who was behind the explosions on the two Russian Nord Stream pipelines to Germany and how they did it is still being investigated.

Responsibility for the investigation has been placed with the Copenhagen Police, which cooperates with German authorities, but they keep their cards close to their bodies - with good reason, says Jens Wenzel Kristoffersen.

- We are missing the smoking gun – this piece of fragment that finally proves that it is one or another kind of actor who is behind it. This is probably why nothing has been reported from the authorities, he says.

At first Sweden was also part of the investigation, but they withdrew out of fear for 'the security of the kingdom'. In October it was heard from the Swedes that there was sabotage on both Nord Stream 1 and 2.
And in mid-November, Sweden confirmed that they had found remnants of explosives and thus concluded that it was a deliberate act.

Russia itself asked for access to the investigations, and they themselves deny having a hand in the game.

Although before the election the Danish government officially refused to speculate on who might be behind the sabotage, the government still refused to let the Russians have access to the investigation.

TV 2's defense correspondent Anders Lomholt has previously said that people in the West believe that Russia is behind the explosions.

It has not been possible for TV 2 to get in touch with the Copenhagen Police on Thursday.
Russia is framed guilty and as the conflict in Ukraine from the highest level has support, it is doubtful this will change anytime soon.

As if a comment to Gonzalo Lira, there was an FB post commenting on the situation in Kiev:
The picture from Kiev's home (no light and no heat for several hours). For 8 years, the inhabitants of Donbass had no light, heat, and they were bombed by the Ukrainian army. Now in Kiev there is no water, no heat and gas. Today, a Danish journalist from TV2 in Kiev answered the question of what Ukrainians now hope for: 'all Ukrainians are ready to hold out until the last.' That's what the Danish journalist thinks! But this is not true! Now the majority of people in Kiev that the war will end soon and if the Russians win, they will also accept it. And some will even be very happy that these Russians can free them from Zelensky and his junta. People in Kiev will live, they are afraid that be persecuted, and they will not tell the truth to a Danish journalist, who is just a fool, because it is senseless for a Ukrainian to die for NATO.

1669391731007.png
Gonzalo Lira mentioned that he did not know what was going on, since there was no internet. I think his situation is one where a battery radio would be helpful. FM waves, if transmitted, can be received if there is electricity at the station, but the reception distance is usually low, so unless there is a generator there would be no signal. AM radio transmitters usually have a much larger reception distance, more so during the night due to reflection of the waves in the atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom