Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

'Case closed.'

30 Sep, 2022
There is:
The director of Russiaā€™s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) Sergey Naryshkin says there is evidence, which indicates that ā€œthe Westā€ may have been behind the disabling of the Nord Stream undersea pipelines.

ā€œWe already have certain materials, which point to a Western trace in organizing and executing this terrorist attack,ā€ Naryshkin told journalists on Friday.

He made the remark after explaining that Western nations were trying to cover up the incident to protect the perpetrators and masterminds.

ā€œA number of Western nations launched a search for the ā€˜authorsā€™ of this terrorist act pretty much the day after it happened,ā€ he explained. ā€œI believe the West is doing everything to hide the true executors and organizersā€ of the incident.
And ends:
There has been speculation in the Western media that Moscow may have attacked the pipelines to put pressure on the EU, as it faces high energy prices before winter.

Polish MEP and former Foreign Minister Radoslaw Sikorski implied that the US was behind the incident by thanking it on Twitter. He celebrated the incident, saying that Russia would have to use an overland pipeline going through Poland, if it wants to deliver on its gas contracts with customers in Western Europe. The official, who has connections with Washingtonā€™s elite, later deleted the post, saying that he was sharing a personal theory about the Nord Stream breaches.
30 Sep, 2022
One finds:
Pretty much from the first minutes after the news of the explosions broke ā€¦ the West launched an active campaign for assigning blame. But it is obvious that the primary beneficiary, first of all in the economic sense, was the US,ā€ Nikolay Patrushev said on Friday.

He compared this weekā€™s incident with the attack on Nicaraguaā€™s oil infrastructure in Puerto Sandino in 1983. Back then CIA officers, based on a ship moored in international waters, coordinated a raid by commandos they had trained to fight against the Sandinista government, US press reported at the time. The US spy agency also provided speed boats for the raid, a CIA source explained, according to Associated Press.

The operation was part of the Reagan administrationā€™s ā€œdirty warā€ on Nicaragua, which later led to the Iran-Contras scandal. The CIAā€™s secret sale of weapons to Iran to fund Latin American militants was exposed in 1986.
And next an interesting development:
Patrushev made the remarks at a meeting with fellow security officials from former Soviet nations.

ā€œIt appears to be necessary to coordinate our effort to expose the masterminds and executors of this crime, setting a good example for effective cooperation,ā€ he told his counterparts.

He noted that the US goal was ā€œensuring strategic and economic superiority over alternative centers of powerā€ even though Washingtonā€™s ally the EU has been suffering from its policies. The US is replacing Russian natural gas with its more expensive liquified natural gas, as the bloc moves to decouple its economy from Russian energy sources.
If Russia is not allowed to participate in the investigation, they might be allowed to appoint someone. Secondly, if the attack was meant to show that states work together, the West has a reply.
'"Eyes Wide Shut": What about Palestine and Kosovo?'

29 Sep, 2022

UN chief tells Moscow to ā€˜step back from the brinkā€™​

Antonio Guterres called on Russia to stop the ā€œannexationā€ of former Ukrainian regions and warned against ā€œdangerous escalationā€
UN chief tells Moscow to ā€˜step back from the brinkā€™

Ā© Getty Images / Pacific Press / Contributor
UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres on Thursday warned Russia against the ā€œannexationā€ of four former Ukrainian regions, accused Moscow of prompting a ā€œdangerous escalation,ā€ and called on the Kremlin ā€œto step back from the brink.ā€
Here Sheikh Imran Hosein, see below, explains truth and moral are missing from the perspective. He also points out the double standard of the US, EU, UN that they were okay with colour revolution and the coup in Ukraine in 2014, but not a vote.
Sheikh Imran Hoseinā€˜s perspective on the current situation:

I have to be honest. It was hard to refute what Putin was saying about the West in his speech. Listening to it from the West, you can't help but nod your head in acceptance of the truth of what he is saying. I don't think he cares about the US anymore - he's committed to his path and it looks like he's all in. Makes for a volatile global situation but I suppose such a situation is inevitable when people or someone stands up to the bully. Literally I feel like most of the world is on tenterhooks to see if Putin can pull it off and essentially free the world to be honest.

I think this is as cosmic as events get on planet earth without a comet literally flying by or aliens landing. I can't help but think or wonder whether he has some serious 4D firepower behind him - he has to.

I must be missing something in this life, but can someone explain to me why over the years Putin regularly mentions and quotes Ilyin in a positive light (for example mentioning him among his favourite philosophers along with Berdyaev) if Ilyin is literally the founder of Russian fascism and sympathised with Italian fascists and German nazis even after the end of WW2 (only grudgingly admitting that they were excessively chauvinistic, but this is minor compared to the struggle against Bolshevism)? I understand that Putin is probably talking about Ilyin's concept of the messianic role of the Russian people, or resistance to evil by force of arms, but nevertheless anyone who go to wikipedia might be discouraged by who Putin calls a "true patriot of Russia".

One of the Russian Telegram channels made a video collage, showing two main approaches to what is currently happening in Russia. On one hand we have various bloggers and celebrities, like Morgenshtern, Galkin, etc., who either left Russia and/or expressed overt anti-Russian opinions. The lines that you see at the border are all those who are trying to escape the mobilization. On the other hand we have people who are patriotically inclined.

The number of those who left Russia or in the process is much smaller than those who support Putin and the SO. And the patriotic views will probably only strengthen and increase as the time goes by. I guess they poked the bear too many times. And those who don't agree with this vision of the future now urgently try to escape.

What a holiday! For me, in many ways, it is that Putin, in his speech at the signing ceremony of the treaties, finally called all things by their proper names, without any diplomatic allegories.

I understand that Putin is probably talking about Ilyin's concept of the messianic role of the Russian people, or resistance to evil by force of arms, but nevertheless anyone who go to wikipedia might be discouraged by who Putin calls a "true patriot of Russia".
Maybe it's better to take and read Ilyin himself instead of any Wikipedia?

ŠšŠ°ŠŗŠ¾Š¹ ŠæрŠ°Š·Š“Š½ŠøŠŗ! Š”Š»Ń Š¼ŠµŠ½Ń Š²Š¾ Š¼Š½Š¾Š³Š¾Š¼ Š¾Š½ Š² тŠ¾Š¼, чтŠ¾ ŠŸŃƒŃ‚ŠøŠ½ Š² сŠ²Š¾ŠµŠ¹ рŠµŃ‡Šø Š½Š° цŠµŃ€ŠµŠ¼Š¾Š½ŠøŠø ŠæŠ¾Š“ŠæŠøсŠ°Š½Šøя Š“Š¾Š³Š¾Š²Š¾Ń€Š¾Š² Š½Š°ŠŗŠ¾Š½ŠµŃ† тŠ¾ Š½Š°Š·Š²Š°Š» Š²ŃŠµ Š²ŠµŃ‰Šø сŠ²Š¾ŠøŠ¼Šø ŠøŠ¼ŠµŠ½Š°Š¼Šø, Š±ŠµŠ· Š²ŃŃŠŗŠøх Š“ŠøŠæŠ»Š¾Š¼Š°Ń‚ŠøчŠµŃŠŗŠøх ŠøŠ½Š¾ŃŠŗŠ°Š·Š°Š½ŠøŠ¹.
ŠœŠ¾Š¶ŠµŃ‚ Š»ŃƒŃ‡ŃˆŠµ Š²Š·ŃŃ‚ŃŒ Šø ŠæŠ¾Ń‡ŠøтŠ°Ń‚ŃŒ сŠ°Š¼Š¾Š³Š¾ Š˜Š»ŃŒŠøŠ½Š° Š²Š¼ŠµŃŃ‚Š¾ Š²ŃŃŠŗŠøх Š²ŠøŠŗŠøŠæŠµŠ“ŠøŠ¹?

Let's talk in private messages or by telegram, where I can explain to you in detail why you are deluded.

Don't know if this was mentioned to you before, but private discussions are discouraged on the forum. It's clear from the above that you don't mean this forum, but Telegram, but what you wrote doesn't sound constructive or inviting either way. ;-)

Don't you know what's going on in Russia right now with its mobilization? It's total chaos and terrors. And all the patriotic channels are reporting on it. Would you call them liars and enemies? Or would you simply prefer not to watch or read "anything bad"?

I guess we are reading different channels. It's true that there are a lot of mistakes and in some places you could justly calling it a mess. But it is far from your description of "chaos and terrors". If there are mistakes, they should be corrected. If there are wrong people in the positions of power, they should be removed.

There are indeed many Russian Telegram channels that talk about it and bring it to the attention of those who can actually do something about it. And they do.

And not all Russians are "blinded by the propaganda". This is Western rhetoric. Not all Russians have "rose-colored glasses". Far from it.

And all the patriots love it, they relish the death of others, they rejoice in war and destruction. After all, it's so much fun and absolutely the right thing to do, in case war and death are far away from you.

I think you are crossing the line here. There will always be people like you describe, no matter what "side". But sweeping generalizations are the worse thing you can do.

I have much more comments about what you wrote, but to be honest, I don't want to have this kind of conversation on this thread or on the forum. It's understandable that you are in a difficult situation, but it would be highly advisable to maintain a cool head and perspective.

Also please remember the purpose of this thread. If you have any factual information, please present it in a clear and consice manner.

Last edited:
Soooo it looks like NATO will make Ukraine a member? Is that the big announcement later from NATO. Zelensky has just put in the request.

What does all these mean?
It means it won't happen because basic NATO rules don't allow it AND Turkey will probably stand against it. Even France and Germany probably will try to sabotage it. Then again, the US empire is becoming more and more unhinged, so who knows!

Soooo it looks like NATO will make Ukraine a member? Is that the big announcement later from NATO. Zelensky has just put in the request.

Although not from the same context, I think this quote from the C's nails it:
A: Only reason for this: you play in the dirt, you're gonna get dirty.

People seem to think the war is over. Westerners are complete idiots by and large. I have no other words. It's as if Putin called for peace and negotiations for the first time.
Well, who knows, maybe NATO finally drops Ukraine and they actually negotiate.

This is a very bad idea. But maybe they're thinking if Putin annexed east Ukraine, they can annex the rest of it.

Well, Stoltenberg will say that if Putin does not stop, then Ukraine will be accepted into NATO.
Or, Ukraine will be accepted into NATO with all the consequences ...
What Turkey will do in this case is very interesting to me.
Either way, it's a Rubicon.

Well, Stoltenberg will say that if Putin does not stop, then Ukraine will be accepted into NATO.
Or, Ukraine will be accepted into NATO with all the consequences ...
What Turkey will do in this case is very interesting to me.
Either way, it's a Rubicon.
That is, in order to accept Ukraine into NATO, it will be necessary to exclude Hungary and Turkey?
I think the stoltenberg talking head will threaten. But in fact, the terror will spread in the same way as the northern streams, and direct conflict will be avoided.

Back
Top Bottom