Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

The plot thickens.

We have this from early August (German newspaper):

Then, a strange article from today in a German local newspaper:

I have no idea what they mean by "Thursday" and "Wednesday" since the article was apparently published today. But as a commentor on the article says: "And today NS1 and NS2 are broken. Coincidences do exist."

Here I marked the island of Fehmarn where the US ships were "heading west" Thursday morning or Wednesday morning, as well as Bornholm, where in August the US ships "deactivated their transponders":

View attachment 64604

Interesting. Maybe they placed there already some remote explosives, that they can light at any time?

Interesting. Maybe they placed there already some remote explosives, that they can light at any time?

Yes, given what Niall posted above, my guess is that they installed the devices during one of the drills earlier, and then waited for the right timing/opportunity. I think they still had to be close to it to detonate it. I'm pretty sure this can't be done via satellite because the water would block the signal, and since such devices usually operate in fairly high frequencies, the range is very limited (plus the attenuation by the water). So either one part of the group of ships that "switched off the transponder" stayed close, or they remote-detonated it when they passed Bornholm while "heading west".

I'm no expert in military tech, so maybe they have other radio tech that allows long-range triggering of underwater bombs, but I highly suspect that's not the case and some vessel needs to be very close (couple of kilometers) - to remote-detonate or send a torpedo or whatever. OSIT

Excerpt from article on zerohedge.com -

#15 Germany's Tagesspiegel reports that German security authorities assume that the three tubes of the Baltic Sea pipeline Nord Stream 1 and 2 will be forever unusable after alleged acts of sabotage.

If they are not repaired quickly, a lot of salt water will run in and corrode the pipelines, the Tagesspiegel learned from government circles.
So what does all of this mean?

I don’t know.

But this certainly is not going to be good for the rapidly growing energy crisis in Europe.

It is going to be a bitterly cold winter all over the continent, and there will be a lot of anger.

As I keep warning, the comfortable lifestyles that we are all currently enjoying will soon be rudely interrupted.

Everything is changing, and a lot of pain is on the horizon.

So I would encourage you to monitor global events very, very closely in the months ahead, because they are going to have very serious implications for every man, woman and child on the entire planet.

The narrative by the anti-Russia idiots seems to have settled.

It's "By destroying his own pipelines, Putin wants to prove the world that he COULD destroy other underwater things as well, like internet cables."

That GOT to get the prize for the dumbest thing ever (although the competition is great). It's like saying "I took that shotgun, shot myself in the foot, and then shot at my own car, to show you that I COULD also shoot at your house if I wanted to muahaha!" 🤦‍♂️🤡
They got a good chunk of the population to believe in never ending covid mRNA jabs so it's not a big push to get them to believe other absurdities now that they've crossed this threshold. The crazier the better no doubt!

Man, I thought last winter was being "bigged" up massively. This coming one takes the cake for sure. What happens if the winter is mild or if people kind of manage to survive 🤷

Assuming we make it through winter somehow and don't succumb to any of the apocalyptic scenarios being put forth I'll be quite interested to see what will be cooked up for next summer - what talks of total destruction awaits us.

Yes, given what Niall posted above, my guess is that they installed the devices during one of the drills earlier, and then waited for the right timing/opportunity. I think they still had to be close to it to detonate it. I'm pretty sure this can't be done via satellite because the water would block the signal, and since such devices usually operate in fairly high frequencies, the range is very limited (plus the attenuation by the water). So either one part of the group of ships that "switched off the transponder" stayed close, or they remote-detonated it when they passed Bornholm while "heading west".

I'm no expert in military tech, so maybe they have other radio tech that allows long-range triggering of underwater bombs, but I highly suspect that's not the case and some vessel needs to be very close (couple of kilometers) - to remote-detonate or send a torpedo or whatever. OSIT

A timer mechanism would do the trick, eliminating the problems with sending a signal.

North Ossetia goes on high alert over border situation​

"VLADIKAVKAZ, September 28. /TASS/. According to a decree issued by North Ossetian leader Sergey Menyailo on September 28 covering several parts of North Ossetia as well as the Vladikavkaz urban district, the republic has gone on high alert over the situation at the Verkhny Lars border checkpoint on the Russian-Georgian border."

"A military recruiting center has been opened at the checkpoint where Russian citizens entering Georgia who are subject to the partial mobilization are handed call-up notices."

"As the press service of the North Ossetian Interior Ministry told TASS earlier on Wednesday, 4,960 vehicles, including 3,600 passenger vehicles, had amassed on the Russian-Georgian border waiting to cross over from Russia. A military recruiting center has been opened at the checkpoint where Russian citizens entering Georgia who are subject to the partial mobilization are handed call-up notices. The North Ossetian Emergencies Ministry opened a medical center on the border."

Article below:

I was wondering why the last line remained intact. There are a couple of possibilities:
  • It wasn't mined
  • The explosive device failed to work
  • The explosive device wasn't triggered on purpose so that it can be investigated later to find a connection (an undeniable "proof") to Russia

Comments on Poland:
Given Sikorsky's history, I see it quite likely that his tweet was supposed to divert attention from the real perpetrator. If that's the case, who that may be? There are only two other powerful forces left, take your pick.
Sikorsky was Foreign Minister of Poland from16 November 2007 – 22 September 2014. This means he was the FM while the Maidan was being planned and carried out. I recall finding interesting links between the UK and Poland at the time, being married to Anne Applebaum, a neocon, there is probably something underlying there too, but how to prove?
Here are a few examples of what he has written besides posting the clip with Biden, then the one with the pool and thank you.
Screenshot 2022-09-28 181646.jpg
This was followed by the "Thank you, USA. then Biden February 7, then:
Screenshot 2022-09-28 181812.jpg
Moon of Alabam has several observations regarding Poland, some have perhaps been posted already. It is a quote, but I have indented to mark it, as quoting it would cancel the old quotes, unless, I do it manually.

In 2021, while Nord Stream 2 was still being build, the Polish navy had interfered and endangered the pipe laying vessels in the very same place.​
Artifaktus @bzyqer - 7:49 UTC · Sep 28, 2022
Gdy Wy mycie zęby, przebieracie się w piżamy i szykujecie do snu, jeden niestrudzony Polak wyrusza w swoją łodzią w kierunku Bornholmu mając na sercu dobro Polski a może i Niemiec ...​
Translated from Polish by Google​
When you brush your teeth, put on your pajamas and get ready to go to sleep, one tireless Pole sets off in his boat towards Bornholm with the good of Poland and maybe Germany at heart ...​
Image​
During the recent Ukraine crisis Poland has rejected to receive Russian gas. It closed the Yamal pipeline that transports natural gas from Russia to Germany. Poland continued to consume Russia gas. It received it from Germany which had received it through the Nord Stream I pipeline from Russia.​
Poland and Denmark have build a new sub sea pipeline which connects it to the pipeline that brings Norwegian gas to the Netherlands and Europe.​
nsdamage9-s.jpg
The pipeline was opened yesterday, the very same day the Nord Stream system was sabotaged.​
Chancellery of the Prime Minister of Poland @PremierRP_en - 11:25 UTC · Sep 27, 2022
🇵🇱🤝🇩🇰 The #BalticPipe is a joint Polish-Danish investment in the energy security of the region.​
Image​
Chancellery of the Prime Minister of Poland @PremierRP_en - 13:43 UTC · Sep 27, 2022
🎥The launching ceremony of the #BalticPipe gas pipeline with participation of PM @MorawieckiM , PM of Denmark Mette Frederiksen & @prezydentpl @AndrzejDuda.​
The Baltic Pipe is a strategic infrastructure project aimed at creating a new gas supply corridor on the European market.​
Video​
The Baltic Pipe has a capacity of only 10 billion cubic meters per year. The Nord Stream system could carry up to 110 cubic meter per year. All of which is needed to keep Europe's industries running.​
For more on Poland's involvement, likely in cooperation with the U.S., read these informed speculations by John Helmer:​
The explosions at Bornholm are the new Polish strike for war in Europe against Chancellor Olaf Scholz. So far the Chancellery in Berlin is silent, tellingly.​
The Poles should be reminded that other countries also have the capabilities to sabotage sub sea pipelines.​
Regarding the opening of the pipeline, there is:
1664383715205.png
If you wish to see the video and the original Tweet.

The problem with Poland is that there are no apparent lack of intentions, but can we believe someone from NATO countries with the needed technology and logistics would dare to risk such an enterprise with someone they did not know extremely well? And could keep an eye on later? Hardly. Similarly, the Ukrainians fail. They might know the Black Sea, but the Baltics? It is a very different geology.

I have no idea what they mean by "Thursday" and "Wednesday" since the article was apparently published today.
Looks like about 3 weeks ago. The data seems to come from this note dated Sept 8th and the fleet were following the "Marshall Ustinov". Given their position 3 days ago, they left the eastern Danish waters at least a week ago. Here is "USS Arlington", the position of "USS Kearsarge" is the same (tracking of 24-25 Sept):

www.marinevesseltraffic.com 4465a16b3c32.jpg

Interestingly, with both of the Nordstream pipelines being destroyed on September 26 there has been the opening ceremony of the 'Baltic pipe' only one day later, September 27.

Baltic pipe is connecting Norway with Denmark and Poland.

1024px-Mapa_baltic-pipe-public-domain-PL.jpg

If the Russians really were the culprits in the Nord Stream attack, I wonder how Polish authorities might be able to sleep peacefully with the outlook of their own pipeline being blown up as well... 💣

They got a good chunk of the population to believe in never ending covid mRNA jabs so it's not a big push to get them to believe other absurdities now that they've crossed this threshold. The crazier the better no doubt!

I'm afraid that a rather large portion of (most especially) western population is so far gone now that you can tell them pretty much anything. "Programming is complete"? They swallowed so many lies over the years that they have basically maneuvered themselves into very dangerous waters.

Man, I thought last winter was being "bigged" up massively. This coming one takes the cake for sure. What happens if the winter is mild or if people kind of manage to survive 🤷

Assuming we make it through winter somehow and don't succumb to any of the apocalyptic scenarios being put forth I'll be quite interested to see what will be cooked up for next summer - what talks of total destruction awaits us.

Or, I guess it would be the greatest of ironies if the ice age really kicks in this winter. If so, one has to seriously wonder if it is just a coincidence that now the energy/heating crisis really seems to kick in. It might not be full "apocalypse" yet though, by a long shot.

Yesterday I heard in the radio that the biggest landlord corporation in germany (which owns/operates about 500,000 apartments in germany) will set up a new rule: to kick out people from their apartments if they can't pay their bills for two months. The outrageous/disgusting thing is that that new rule was announced as a direct measure/reaction that this corporation is taking as a response to the skyrocketing energy costs. And it was just reported on the radio as a matter of fact with no critical questioning of the sanity of that decision.

I was wondering why the last line remained intact. There are a couple of possibilities:
  • It wasn't mined
  • The explosive device failed to work
  • The explosive device wasn't triggered on purpose so that it can be investigated later to find a connection (an undeniable "proof") to Russia

I probably have missed it, but about what last line are you talking about?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom