Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Yes, his pipeline news should be in the focus of all MSM - instead, it is on a side with "Putin did it" tone. :violin:

Also, I think that a lot of people are not even aware of the consequences and ramifications of this act. I saw that when talking to a friend who was totally oblivious to what has happened!

Nevertheless, I'm quite surprised when reading the readers' comments on (Croatia) MSM portals (for people who understand Croatian, i.e. here :-D) - all the anti-Putns are quite silent and people are laughing at the version the MSM are presenting, A LOT of them pointing to US hand.
There are plenty of idiots on the news portals in Croatia, but, yes, I think the majority is not buying this crap.

Tucker Carlson Tonight advanced a very different take on the Nord Stream pipeline explosions - that it's one of the great environmental catastrophes of our time! If cow farts are bringing the planet to the brink, then what of the millions of cubic meters of natural gas/methane being expelled into the Baltic Sea - how many marine mammals are being killed - and worst, into the atmosphere from the three breaches of the pipelines? How was this not an act of environmental terrorism?

In listening to Tucker's report, one should be able to detect a somewhat facetious slant. :whistle:

Wow! Is this mass programming from Tucker or am I imagining thing. First he openly suspect that the U.S. is behind this sabotage and then goes on to say that the Russian can cause the economic collapse of the west if they choose for example to cut the internet cables in the Atlantic. Well well well, isn’t an economic collapse in the agenda of you know whom. Why pick that reprisal in the first place, Russia, if the US is behind that sabotage, probably as hundred of option on the table but Tucker point directly to one that can surely be use to point another finger to Russia blaming them for the inevitable collapse of the economy in a near future. Just think who would benefice the most of this action and what it can signify for the information grid.

I like Tucker and I know that is text a written for him, he got the biggest crowd on the mass media and as a huge impact I think on the psyche and awareness of the American population but he can be use to pass a message that suite the PTB from time to time that seem not to obvious, under the radar.

So I wonder, will Tucker be seen as a prophet in the near future, is this the insertion of a program in the population for future nefarious action by the PTB.

Time will tell I guest.

Could it be that Maria Zaharova is gently suggesting the UK?

"Wow!

Former Polish Foreign Minister and MEP Radoslaw Sikorski called his personal working hypothesis that the US had put Nord Stream out of business: "I am glad that Nord Stream, which all Polish governments have fought for 20 years, is paralyzed by three quarters. This is good for Poland. Let the Danish investigation find the perpetrators. Naturally, I put forward working hypotheses about who had motives and opportunities to do this, in my own name only."

Even better. It turns out that both the U.S. and Poland had motives and opportunities, since "all Polish governments fought for 20 years" against the pipeline.

Write more, Radoslaw. Maybe you have heard something about Britain's "motives and opportunities", haileyiley?"

Here is a message forwarded from Alina Lipp voa her Telegram channel "Neues aus Russland":

❗️Please sign!

The Foundation to Battle Injustice has appealed to the UN with an Open Letter to close down the Myrotvorets-List in Ukraine, which targets 4000 international journalists and other institutional people for assassination (“liquidation”), and demands a criminal investigation into the background of this operation. Many of these journalists are on that list, because their coverage did not conform to the “permitted official narrative” of NATO about the Ukraine situation. But others are on that list because they demand a diplomatic solution before the war escalates beyond control.

The plot thickens.

We have this from early August (German newspaper):
And this from June. Thanks to the wonders of 'NATO interoperability', "mine hunting" is no doubt compatible with 'mine placing'...

BALTOPS 22: A Perfect Opportunity for Research and Resting New Technology

SeaPower Magazine, 14 June 2022

A significant focus of BALTOPS every year is the demonstration of NATO mine hunting capabilities, and this year the U.S. Navy continues to use the exercise as an opportunity to test emerging technology, U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Africa Public Affairs said June 14.

In support of BALTOPS, U.S. Navy 6th Fleet partnered with U.S. Navy research and warfare centers to bring the latest advancements in unmanned underwater vehicle mine hunting technology to the Baltic Sea to demonstrate the vehicle’s effectiveness in operational scenarios.

Experimentation was conducted off the coast of Bornholm, Denmark, with participants from Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific, Naval Undersea Warfare Center Newport, and Mine Warfare Readiness and Effectiveness Measuring all under the direction of U.S. 6th Fleet Task Force 68.

BALTOPS is an ideal location for conducting mine hunting experimentation due to the region’s unique environmental conductions such as low salinity and varying bottom types. It is also critical to evaluate emerging mine hunting UUV technology in the Baltic due to its applicability with allied and partner nations. This year experimentation was focused on UUV navigation, teaming operations, and improvements in acoustic communications all while collecting critical environmental data sets to advance the automatic target recognition algorithms for mine detection.

“In prior BALTOPS we demonstrated advanced capabilities to detect, reacquire and collect images of mine contacts, and transfer those images in near real-time to operators through the use of a specialized Office of Naval Research UUV,” said Anthony Constable, Office of Naval Research science advisor to U.S. 6th Fleet. “This year, through the work of NIWC Pacific and NUWC Newport, we are showing that this capability can be integrated into programs of record by executing complex multi-vehicle UUV missions with modified U.S. Navy fleet assets.”

An additional critical objective was to continue to increase the communication range and data transfer capability to give the operators more flexibility in mine hunting operations. Advancements in communication technology, demonstrated this year, have shown a significant improvement in operating ranges over currently used systems. This provides additional standoff flexibility to the U.S. Navy in conducting safe mine hunting operations.

BALTOPS also provides a unique opportunity for the U.S. research, development and acquisition communities to exercise the current and emerging UUV technology in real-world operational environments. This year featured the current and future programs of record for mine hunting UUVs in the Mk18 and Lionfish systems. Both systems were put through the paces over 10 days of mine-hunting operations, collecting over 200 hours of undersea data.

“The major benefit of the BALTOPS experimentation is to provide advanced mine hunting capabilities to the operator in the field. By exercising the future capabilities, U.S. 6th Fleet can provide valuable feedback to help guide the Navy acquisition community responsible for mine hunting UUV development and procurement,” said Lt. Joshua Lynn, U.S. 6th Fleet experimental lead for BALTOPS. “This year we have seen the near- and long-term future in mine hunting UUV technology and we are excited to see how quickly the technology and capabilities are improving.”

Curiosities:
The latitude of the NS1 sabotage compared to Moscow and Copenhagen

Previously, I was discussing the location of the NS1 leak. Below is a correction, though it does not change much.
Above it says, between 55.55667 N and 55.535 N
One degree is 10000/90 or 111 km, so this is about 0.02 or less than three km.
[Incidentally the centre of Moscow is 55.45 N, and Copenhagen 55.40 N. Are their messages too?]

If the data above is authentic, then it is not far from an earthquake, at 55.63 N or about 8-11 km, if the data are correct, as the longitude is very close too.
I checked, and it seems that the values after the whole degrees are in decimals, while the coordinates for places in the Wiki are in degrees, minutes, and seconds. If one clicks the Wiki link Coordinates for Moscow:
17px-WMA_button2b.png
55°45′21″N 37°37′2″E one gets to a page that has both values:
DMS
Decimal
55° 45′ 21″ N, 37° 37′ 2″ E
55.755833, 37.617222
For Copehagen: Coordinates:
17px-WMA_button2b.png
55°40′34″N 12°34′06″E
DMS
Decimal
55° 40′ 34″ N, 12° 34′ 6″ E
55.676111, 12.568333

Among the curiosities, a meteorite dropped several fragments 6-16 km from the Center of Copenhagen/Danish Parliament building in February 2016, this article has a map. Almost 9 kg were recovered, of which more than 6,5 kg were found in one spot 10 km away, and 300 g less than 7 km.

And the headlines?
Since this morning the wind has changed on the State Media Service.
Now a headline though smaller:
Russia: Allegations that we are behind attacks on the Nord Stream pipelines are 'stupid'
And:
Bødskov: It can take 14 days before investigators can get down to the gas leak
I don't understand why they need two weeks, but at least it can allow some folks to clean it up.

In the next article, they mention Russia, Ukraine and the USA, (The last, thanks to Sikorsky, and Joe Biden, otherwise it would never have entered.) The main focus is on Russia, in spot one, then Ukraine and then the USA.
From a Danish paper:
28/09/2022 AT 13:46
Who blew a hole in the Nord Stream? Three countries are brought into play
There is speculation, investigation and analysis on the loose: Who blew a hole in the Nord Stream lines, is the question. And three possibilities repeat themselves - we review them here.

The three leaks on the Nord Stream gas pipelines are the result of explosions. It is a deliberate act.

This is how far Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen would go on Tuesday evening in her description of what has caused the sea to bubble off Bornholm.

But who did it? On that question, Mette Frederiksen kept quite. Her Swedish colleague Ann Linde has done the same, just as neither the EU Commission, the USA nor Russia will say to the outside world who they think has blown a hole in the line

However, this does not mean that you cannot take a closer look at the possibilities already now.

In particular, three possible actors are mentioned in the conversation about guilt. We review the arguments here.

Russia
Russia is mentioned in many places as the likely actor behind the explosions. The accusation is that Russia has both the capabilities and a possible motive.

However, Ukraine is the only state actor that has openly placed the blame in Moscow, as the Ukrainian president's adviser, Mykhaylo Podolyak, called it a 'planned terrorist attack' from Russia on Tuesday. Podolyak calls it a Russian attempt to destabilize the economy in Europe and create panic before winter.

Military researcher and expert in the sea and maritime security at the Norwegian Defense Academy, Kenneth Øhlenschlæger Buhl, is one of several independent experts who can see a Russian motive.

'Even though none of the gas pipelines are currently in use, European energy prices are still determined by the price of Russian gas, and by sabotaging the pipelines, the prospect of sending gas through them again just becomes longer. In this way, the Russians shoot up energy prices and make life miserable for Europeans,' he told Jyllands-Posten.

According to Tagesspiel, the German government also has Russia on the list of suspects. However, that story is based on anonymous sources.

Some cite it as an argument against Russia as guilty that the gas pipelines are partly the Russians' own infrastructure and a possible source of income for the Russians. However, this again speaks against the argument that for many years Russia has used cutting off gas supplies in conflicts with other countries. The same has apparently also happened during the war against Ukraine, where the Russians have often reduced gas supplies to Ukraine's European allies. For example, the connection via Nord Stream 1 has been interrupted from the Russian side since the middle of the month.

'It must be pretty clear that an act of sabotage has taken place. Apart from Russia, no one can really have an interest in it,' security expert Johannes Peters from the Christian-Albrechts-Universität in Kiel told the news magazine Der Spiegel.
They do not mention that some customers did not pay, that is Russia's fault too.
[picture]
Dmitry Peskov, spokesman for the Russian government, on Wednesday rejected all accusations of Russian culpability. PHOTO: Sputnik/Sergey Bobylev via REUTERS

Ukraine
Normally, Ukraine has nothing to do with the Baltic Sea and therefore no capabilities in the area either. At the same time, the already small Ukrainian navy has been out of the game since the beginning of the war. However, the theory is being investigated - among other things, in the aforementioned article in the Tagesspiel, Germany keeps the possibility open that Ukraine has done it.

Arnold Dupuy, head of a research group under Nato, has also been quoted in Swedish SVT and told that the possibility is also kept open in the defense alliance. However, he talks more about groups associated with Ukraine - or Russia - as the possibility being investigated in that connection.

'It could be groups that are against the Kremlin (the Russian government, ed.) - possibly from Ukraine or elsewhere. It could also be pro-Russian activists or employees,' reads Dupuy's comment on that theory.

The possible motive that is mentioned is that Ukraine will be able to win by Russia being blamed for further pushing Europe's energy crisis, and opposition to Putin will thus increase. Conversely, it speaks against the theory that a discovered interference by Ukrainian forces risks putting the West's support for the country out of control.
So will they end up saying that Russians that did not like Russia, did it?
USA
The US has the capabilities. This is the first prerequisite for the great power being mentioned in this context.

If you look around social media, it is at the same time a video with Joe Biden from 7 February and a tweet from a former Polish minister that are used as arguments for a possible American intervention.

The video with the US president is from a press conference in the weeks leading up to Russia's invasion of Ukraine. At the press conference, Joe Biden swore that 'there will no longer be a Nord Stream 2,' if Russia invaded Ukraine. However, in his own way, he was already right two weeks later, when Germany announced on February 22 - two days before the outbreak of war - that the gas pipeline would not be put into use.
This last idea, bolded, is a bit lame, when there were so many forces in Germany trying to get the line going only last weekend.
The tweet in question is from Radek Sikorski, who was Poland's defense minister from 2005-07. On Tuesday night, he tweeted a picture of the gas leak with the text 'thank you, USA' attached. He has since made it absolutely clear that this is neither satire nor misunderstanding, but an actual belief that it is the USA that has blown a hole in the wires in order to cut off Russia's export opportunities.

Sikorski's statement has been strongly criticized by Poland's current government. And Brigadier General Carsten Rasmussen, former defense attache in Moscow, in a smaller analysis of possible motives for attacks on the gas pipelines, has also criticized Sikorski's statement for being an obvious opportunity for exploitation in Russian propaganda. Regardless of whether it has a basis in truth or not.

In his analysis, Carsten Rasmussen also mentions four consequences of the gas leaks: The first is the fear of the winter cold and the energy supply that is created. The next is the effect of rising gas and energy prices. The third is the potential to split Western unity - exemplified by Sikorski's tweet. The fourth is that attention is being diverted from the 'fake polls' and the presumably forthcoming Russian annexation of the invaded areas in Ukraine.
They blame Sikorsky for creating diversion, but why do they then not just argue quietly as one would in a democracy, or is all that is left of the West blackmail and bribes to enforce adherence to "values" like control, deceit, deception, fear, greed, lies, manipulation, militarism, obfuscation, obstruction, oppression, sabotage, subterfuge, suppression, terror and totalitarianism?
Rasmussen concludes with a conclusion where one must read between the lines to place responsibility:
And here comes their clincher from the Brigadier General:
'Who might be interested in provoking the four mentioned effects? Nothing has yet been proven - and perhaps never will be. The sabotage actions in the Baltic Sea could look like a hybrid action, not aimed at Denmark, but at the West's unity and willingness to support Ukraine.'

The article could have been worse. We have three options, leaving out the UK, which with all their gas lines in the North Sea would have all the expertise to do what was necessary, if they wanted. My impression is that the author wishes us to read between the lines and conclude it was Russia. In that sense, the article is more like an attempt to rein in the rather diverging ideas of who did it. However, even if the author wanted us to read something else between the lines, could he have worded it differently and still have the article printed?

Posted yesterday:

Transl:
I wonder what will happen when the Danish and Swedish governments and their societies find out that in today's summary report to the White House and the US Congress there is an open report that British divers from the Royal Navy have been conducting drills in the Bornholm depression for the third day already?

And what will be the consternation of the European bureaucrats in Brussels when they, too, see at NATO headquarters the response of a secret US research institute, part of the Pentagon, that they sold two state-of-the-art underwater robots to operate in depths of up to 150 metres on 23 August? And how will relations between the United Kingdom and the European Union be affected by the fact that two sailors of HIS Majesty's Navy will be honoured today for their services in combat and for conducting important activities in foreign territorial waters, scheduled for 7pm Moscow time?

And how will the entire civilized Western world survive if the Israeli government publishes yesterday's report of the Mossad on the successful sabotage of the Russian energy infrastructure by the PMCs under the command of the U.S. 6th Fleet?

Russian diplomat warns Biden over pipeline incidents​

"MOSCOW, September 28. /TASS/. US President Joe Biden should issue a reply as to whether the United States had carried out its threat over the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline, Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said on Wednesday."

"His statement of intent was backed up with a promise. One must be responsible for one’s words. Failure to understand what one says does not absolve anyone of responsibility. Europe must know the truth!" Zakharova emphasized."

"the Russian diplomat said on her Telegram channel. On it, she posted a video in which the US leader delivers the speech in question."

Article below:

And this from June. Thanks to the wonders of 'NATO interoperability', "mine hunting" is no doubt compatible with 'mine placing'..
Not sure, if this has been mentioned in this thread, so will post it here just in case it relates, fwiw.

Recently some British underwater drones were spotted on the shore of Black Sea in Sevastopol, Crimea. They were destroyed by the Russian forces after examination.

Allegedly, Britain has transferred 6 such underwater drones to Ukraine 'for mine searching' in the Black Sea.

Interesting timing. Perhaps these drones so conveniently washed ashore in Crimea to later blame a certain country of destroying the pipelines? Just speculating.

The narrative by the anti-Russia idiots seems to have settled.

It's "By destroying his own pipelines, Putin wants to prove the world that he COULD destroy other underwater things as well, like internet cables."

That GOT to get the prize for the dumbest thing ever (although the competition is great). It's like saying "I took that shotgun, shot myself in the foot, and then shot at my own car, to show you that I COULD also shoot at your house if I wanted to muahaha!" 🤦‍♂️🤡

It's "By destroying his own pipelines, Putin wants to prove the world that he COULD destroy other underwater things as well, like internet cables."

That GOT to get the prize for the dumbest thing ever (although the competition is great). It's like saying "I took that shotgun, shot myself in the foot, and then shot at my own car, to show you that I COULD also shoot at your house if I wanted to muahaha!"
This article says the same using the Russia bombing the ZPP as an absurd allegation:

This terrorist attack destroyed any chance of an energy-driven Russian-German rapprochement, immediately catapulted Poland into the position of being one of the continent’s most pivotal energy hubs, and thus took the Anglo-American Axis' plans for dividing and ruling Europe to the next level.

The unprecedented damage done to the Nord Stream pipelines Monday night was certainly an act of sabotage exactly as Denmark, Germany, Poland, and Russia suspect, though nobody can agree on who carried out this ecological terrorist attack in the Baltic Sea. Kiev, however, predictably blamed Russia for destroying its own pipeline in a remix of its earlier conspiracy theory alleging that Russia regularly bombs the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant that’s also under its control. That ridiculous scenario can therefore reasonably be ruled out, especially since Moscow could just keep the tap turned off for technical reasons without risking getting caught sabotaging its own pipelines in NATO-controlled waters.

Back
Top Bottom