Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Mercenaries in Ukraine
TG Link from MoD Russia. It appears to me that the green number to the right in the image below, could mean that there are less active than in the last report, while red could mean that there are more, summed up there are 549 less that are active than in the last report and that is what they claim.
1660079740361.png
175 new arivals-335 more eliminated-389 more who have left Ukraine means that there now are 549 fewer people who are active in the war.
TG link
⚡️Russian Defence Ministry continues to monitor foreign mercenaries who have arrived in Ukraine to take part in combat operations.

▫️Over almost four weeks (from July 8 to August 5) the number of mercenaries in Ukraine decreased from 2,741 to 2,192 as a result of the offensive actions of the Russian Armed Forces and the units of the people's militias of Donetsk and Lugansk people's republics.

▫️Meanwhile, 175 more "soldiers of fortune" have arrived in Ukraine in recent weeks, including 81 fighters from Georgia.

▫️At the same time, the number of mercenaries arriving in Ukraine does not outweigh the losses in their ranks. 335 foreign fighters have been reliably confirmed eliminated during this period. Another 389 fighters left Ukrainian territory on their own.

▫️Poland still leads in the rate of reduction of mercenaries in Ukraine. 99 have been eliminated and 146 fighters have fled.

▫️In addition, in the past four weeks, 36 mercenaries from Canada, 33 from Romania and 21 from the United States have been eliminated.
Below, the blue are the people who have gone back home. The green are those that are no more, and the red the number that is active. If the numbers are real, the number of active might be reduced by about 20 a day.
1660081542461.png

Something is going on.

I was in Krakow recently and can confirm the following

• There are a lot of Ukrainians
  • Some of the Ukrainians are quite rich - saw some very flashy cars with number plates from Ukraine
  • There is some undercurrent of angst amongst Poles at all the Ukrainians
  • Poland has done quite well since it joined the EU from what I have seen. Krakow for example is quite beautiful, peaceful and calm.

IMG_20220806_171221_1.jpg

IMG_20220805_163416.jpg

• Some of the Ukrainians are quite rich - saw some very flashy cars with number plates from Ukraine
  • Poland has done quite well since it joined the EU from what I have seen. Krakow for example is quite beautiful, peaceful and calm.

View attachment 62285

View attachment 62286
Thanks for sharing your experience @SOTTREADER

View attachment 62285

View attachment 62286

Krakow is a beautiful city. I've been there twice and absolutely loved it! Interesting points about the Ukrainians that are there.

View attachment 62285

View attachment 62286
Come to Warsaw also :) Changed to positive too.
However I prefer nature vs urban ;) Tatra's mountains or Masuria lakes :) That is the best

Come to Warsaw also :) Changed to positive too.
However I prefer nature vs urban ;) Tatra's mountains or Masuria lakes :) That is the best
I am slowly but surely understanding the angst of Poles towards Russia. Correct me if I am wrong.

It's not Russia per se that is the scary bit, it's the fear of going back in economic and cultural development that has been achieved over the last 20 or so years. Russia represents the Soviet days when the country was no where near as well off as it is now.

I noted that Poles actually don't want to "unite" with Ukraine in terms of taking their territory. The initial big fear was that Russia would invade Poland thereby taking it back to the "dark" days.

It is however, quite interesting to be in Krakow and it felt like a million miles from the "war". Life proceeds as normal though for those that understand the language, every other person on the street appears to be speaking Ukrainian.

It was funny, I was in a ticket shop for tourists and they had flags above guide books indicating the language. There was a Russian flag but not a Ukrainian one 😶

I visited Krakow under Communism. It was “quite beautiful peaceful and calm” also. These outward appearances don’t necessarily mean anything.
I think it means something. For example, lots of young Poles flooded "west" after Poland joined the EU but now the number of young Poles leaving Poland to go West to seek better economic opportunities is actually negligible compared to before. In fact, quite a few Poles who ended up in England (a vantage point I can speak from) are slowly but surely taking their earnings and going back to re-settle.

The economic progress Poland has made and opportunities it now offers its population including young people is undeniable. The proof is in the pudding as they say.

Btw, I have been in Krakow 3 times now. Early 2000s (before EU), 2017 and now. Things have changed - for the better (economically and infrastructure).

This time round I noticed more Europeans who are actually settling in Poland. For some reason ran into quite a few french people - taxi drivers and shop owners.

All I mean is beautiful peaceful and calm is not reflective of any underlying social or economic realities. I am sure Krakow is more flourishing and economically viable now. I found Krakow to be beautiful peaceful and calm in 1988. That’s all. Like it’s the nature of the place. And I was not a tourist per se, I was there with my wife’s family. Yes they hated the Russians and communist rule and there was stupid dysfunction in the market place and logistical realms but; it was still beautiful peaceful and calm.

It's not Russia per se that is the scary bit, it's the fear of going back in economic and cultural development that has been achieved over the last 20 or so years. Russia represents the Soviet days when the country was no where near as well off as it is now.
I live in part of country that was Prussia. From my grand-grandmother or grandmother words it was always that "German soldiers were nice, were giving chocolate didn't destroy anything" and "Russian soliders were stealing, raping womans, destroying buildings". I was a kid when i heard those stories, so i didn't fact check them and those were stories from family members, i wanted to be liked by my family rather than argue with them.

Rumor of ruining cities probably comes from decision made by communist party after WW II to rebuild Warsaw which lead to demolishment of smaller towns, so thay could use demolished material as a resource.

But reason we had to demolish so many cities is that Nazis decided to completly get rid of city:
Wikipedia as its not too reliable, but i didn't read foreign books about Polish history. I just realized that maybe i should...

I noted that Poles actually don't want to "unite" with Ukraine in terms of taking their territory.
Some people probably would like Lviv to be part of Poland because at some points in history it did belong to Poland.
Conquering Ukraine territory could lead to Ukrainian seeing Poland as agressor, so my country probably gonna "play it safe" and just buy whatever business and resource we can.

Grodno is probably something that some Poles would like to include in our territory as 25% of city population are Poles.
Why 25% of its population are Poles? In years 1944-1946 there were forced migrations of Poles which kinda split families.

This is interesting, I was following her for years:
Odd message.

Anything concerning Bellingcat is a red flag, and sources therein.

Have found her past work regarding arms shipments to have been very good, and she well documented biochemical research.
Very strange how her head is floating on a very small body that does not move when her head moves and she almost never blinks. Certainly this could be a graphic overlay to disguise her identity but it does look very odd.
I don't buy her basic message to Putin, however. The Serbian armaments part adds up, ok. But when I read a specific name for Putin to get in touch with for a list, my mind balked. Maybe it is a code word but that seemed a bit far-fetched.

I've been reading dowsing books, the wonderful older Lethbridge one but also a Dennis Wheatley book, The Essential Dowsing Book. The book is an excellent historic overview of dowsing as well as a list of the many aspects of life where dowsing has been researched and practiced. Wheatley writes:

"In the old Soviet Union, dowsing was taken even more seriously, and a master's degree in dowsing could be obtained from several universities. There the term "dowsing" was replaced by the terms "bioplasmic method," and dowsers were called "operators." The Russian operators, in particular, were astounded that dowsing was not highly regarded in the western world. Only recently has Cambridge University accepted that water dowsing works, and this after years of skepticism."

I expect dowsing and other bioplasmic methods are helpful if Russia still applies them, and why not. The accuracy of any report might be assessed by dowser along with the direct intelligence that would be amassed all the time. At least that's my supposition. Good dowsers would pick out the truth or falsity quite reliably, I believe.
She put a new video on her YouTube channel, this time very oddly suspicious:

So a programmer injected some vulnerabilities into the nuclear warhead "code"? In theory, it is possible, but the mission-critical software development process is constructed in a such way to completely mitigate that. Looks like public gaslighting taken from a comic book. Someone posted an article about her in the comment section that connects her to Kremlin, and this might be true, but what happened to her? Is she a double agent or maybe she got deceived and just took part in some minor PSYOP?

Russia labels Latvian MPs 'Neo-Nazis'​

“Is it news? No,” Maria Zakharova wrote on Telegram shortly after Thursday’s declaration by the Latvian parliament, which accused Russia of “acts of terrorism” in Ukraine.

“Considering that there’s no factual basis to this decision, except for savage xenophobia, one must label the ideologues of this move none other than neo-Nazis,” she insisted."

Article below:

Back
Top Bottom