Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

f1esk

Jedi
Perhaps if the Russian government had been listening to the Cassiopaeans 10 years ago, the whole situation with Ukraine could have been avoided? 🤔
Maybe if NATO had not expanded to the east, the situation with Ukraine would not have happened? Maybe Western countries should have listened? Maybe it was possible to prevent the first and second world wars if everyone listened to Cassiopeia?

No, these scenarios are written on a subtle level and will be implemented, and what kind of souls will come to receive experience and implement scenario plans is not the main thing. There would be no Putin, there would be someone else.

It's my opinion.

ziutek

Jedi Master
The Polish government solves problems it creates itself.
They imposed sanctions on 50 companies linked to the Russian energy sector.
Among them was the company Novatek, which supplied gas to many municipalities in Poland. The gas stopped flowing immediately after the sanctions were announced.
Now they are trying to solve the problem.
What morons.

Literally 1 day before, they assured that Poland is safe as far as gas supplies are concerned and it will not stop flowing for the Poles.

🤡

youlik

Dagobah Resident
Another "sketch" on the topic - with whom we are at war.
03:04 04/29/2022 (updated: 03:20 04/29/2022)

Ex-fighter "Aidara" Serous: colleagues killed their own, and things were hushed up

SAMARA, April 29 - RIA Novosti. Fighters of the Ukrainian national battalion "Aidar" could kill a colleague in a quarrel without any consequences, such cases were hushed up, former battalion fighter Denis Serous, convicted in Russia for drug distribution, told RIA Novosti.
"One went to drink beer with another, and one just returned. They ask him: where is he? - "Yes, I cut his throat, he's lying in the reeds." Let's go and look, really, it's lying," Serous told about one such case.

According to him, there was no punishment for the killer. Two or three weeks later, Serous saw him in the city of Happiness, he continued his service.
Another murder of the "twin" occurred in 2015, when it turned out that a militant with the call sign Aviator was supposed to speak in Kiev at a trial against a militant named Radchenko with the call sign Rubezh - he was accused of illegal possession of weapons.
"It was in Lisichansk, in March 2015. We arrived then from Zolotoye-5 (a locality where active hostilities were taking place - ed.). Well, not in combat, we could relax, the fifth-tenth. Well, the fighter, the kingdom of heaven, mentioned to me that he would have to go to Kiev this week against the Frontier to testify about the large amount of weapons, machine guns, and ammunition found at his dacha," the former fighter recalls.
"Aidar members" started quarreling, shooting at each other, someone threw a grenade.
"Well, I was tied up first, my hands with duct tape, put in jail, then released, as they say: Well, go look, dead. I got up, the Border says to me: go, go, look, there he lies. I go in there: I'm half asleep, with a hole in my head," Serous said.
According to him, Interior Ministry officers came to the murder scene, but there was no serious investigation. The death of the militant was framed as a suicide.

Konstantin

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
The whole world is going mad.

The company that I work with cooperates with many companies from Italy , from where our company import many products.

This week we received an email from one big Italian company wich by the way was sold to an US based corporation few years ago, with a piece of paper that says that we should not sell any of their products to customers in Russia and Bellorussia. We should sign and return back that document as a legal prove that we agree with their decision.

What a level of madness and stupidity. It is just unbeliveable.

Ina

The Living Force
Maybe if NATO had not expanded to the east, the situation with Ukraine would not have happened? Maybe Western countries should have listened? Maybe it was possible to prevent the first and second world wars if everyone listened to Cassiopeia?

No, these scenarios are written on a subtle level and will be implemented, and what kind of souls will come to receive experience and implement scenario plans is not the main thing. There would be no Putin, there would be someone else.

It's my opinion.
Below is an article written by retired military intelligence dude from the West, pointing to the reasons from the East and West alike. I liked the approach as I found it bearing integrity.
The Military Situation In The Ukraine – The Postil Magazine

Ryan

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
How so?

How would that have stopped nazisme from thriving in Ukraine? The ideology death set to destroy Russia
Who knows what kind of non-linear effects could have occurred if a major government started basing its policies on the Cassiopaean material? Who knows what kind of non-linear effects could still be achieved? I'm not longer quite so certain that things are as deterministic as they appear. Just my 2 kopeks.

We are not the architects of the school, this is true. At least, not all of us. Thanks for your comments. 👍

f1esk

Jedi
Who knows what kind of non-linear effects could have occurred if a major government started basing its policies on the Cassiopaean material? Who knows what kind of non-linear effects could still be achieved? I'm not longer quite so certain that things are as deterministic as they appear. Just my 2 kopeks.

We are not the architects of the school, this is true. At least, not all of us. Thanks for your comments. 👍
By the way, what did Cassiopeia say 10 years ago for Russia in Ukraine? It was 2012, 2 years before the Maidan. Could Russia stop the Maidan by force without a direct conflict with NATO? I don’t know, but I know for sure that at that time Russia didn’t yet have hypersonic weapons, Poseidons, and God knows what else to ensure its safety in the current situation.
As for Cassiopeia's tips to governments, think about this: your children play in the sandbox, learn to build and make friends, share toys, and here you, the parents, stand over them and tell them how to do it. Do you think they will learn to play on their own?

And thanks you to.

Ryan

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
As for Cassiopeia's tips to governments, think about this: your children play in the sandbox, learn to build and make friends, share toys, and here you, the parents, stand over them and tell them how to do it. Do you think they will learn to play on their own?
I think the situation is more akin to watching, from a distance, your son practicing target shooting in the woods and then seeing a rabid dog approaching him from behind. Do you merely watch or call out for him to defend himself?

f1esk

Jedi
I think the situation is more akin to watching, from a distance, your son practicing target shooting in the woods and then seeing a rabid dog approaching him from behind. Do you merely watch or call out for him to defend himself?
In Russia, there is no such practice - to shoot at targets in the forest, rabid dogs do not go through the forests either, but I understand you and I want to ask: why did you send your son to the forest where rabid dogs walk and what will happen if you are not around?

This is what distinguishes Putin's judo. He won't go into the woods to shoot at targets until he's sure there aren't rabid dogs there, or that if there are, he can defend himself simply because he doesn't count on someone like Cassiopeia to help him.

Here you can fantasize about “what if” for a long time, but the reality is that Russia has only 3 allies: the army, navy and cold winter. :-)

I can still imagine how Putin personally would react to cooperation with someone like Cassiopeia, but what would the power structures, the government take it seriously? On the other hand, any useful information from any source can be taken into account, but decision making should be based on an objective assessment of the situation, simply because social supersystems should not be controlled through channeling.

KS

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
'One of the scenarios for deploying NATO "peacekeepers" to "NATO territory" to fight Russia.'

Russian spy boss reveals Polish plans for Ukraine split

28 Apr, 2022
This could explain a lot about what is happening in Poland, especially in the context of the erratic behavior of the ruling class. In retrospect, an article from a month ago (the 27th of March):
Zelenskiy: Peace mission in Ukraine? The idea of Poland. I do not fully understand this proposal

- We do not need a frozen conflict on the territory of our country. I explained this during the meeting with our Polish colleagues, said the President of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky, referring in an interview with independent Russian media to the issue of the possible organization of a peace mission in Ukraine, as previously mentioned by Deputy Prime Minister Jarosław Kaczyński.
What a pathological case of wishful thinking, recklessness, and hypocrisy. It is worth noting that Polish PM, Morawiecki, had a little scandal when the press revealed "truth tapes" when he was taped in 2013 during lunch. He was the CEO of one of the banks at that time, and during the conversations, he revealed that the war is a good tool to lower the expectations (elevated by the populism needed in order to come to power), and "when the people are working for a bowl of rice, the economy will completely rebuild". So, it seems that Polish members here need to get used to the taste of rice :)

Ina

The Living Force
In Russia, there is no such practice - to shoot at targets in the forest, rabid dogs do not go through the forests either, but I understand you and I want to ask: why did you send your son to the forest where rabid dogs walk and what will happen if you are not around?

This is what distinguishes Putin's judo. He won't go into the woods to shoot at targets until he's sure there aren't rabid dogs there, or that if there are, he can defend himself simply because he doesn't count on someone like Cassiopeia to help him.

Here you can fantasize about “what if” for a long time, but the reality is that Russia has only 3 allies: the army, navy and cold winter. :-)

I can still imagine how Putin personally would react to cooperation with someone like Cassiopeia, but what would the power structures, the government take it seriously? On the other hand, any useful information from any source can be taken into account, but decision making should be based on an objective assessment of the situation, simply because social supersystems should not be controlled through channeling.
You forgot Orthodox religion, russian people, and russian civilization. I believe all that, Putin is upholding, promoting and protecting. The right to exist.

bjorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member

Well, I'm all for a proper government being in touch with an STO source.

SOTTREADER

The Living Force
I always find it worrying when people talk about what the C's say in absolute terms, as if reality and the future are set in stone. To me discussions then start veering off into dogmatism and starts sounding like people arguing what the Bible said on such and such.

Is this how the Cs transcripts are meant to be taken?

Top Bottom