Putin doing stuff

But ordinary people liked this response to Biden's attacks!👍
I don't think I've even seen the gulf in class, education and integrity between Putin and his Western counterparts as I've witnessed in the last two weeks. The Russian response to constant lying Russophobic bile from those so-called leaders,' Russia experts' and media slaves is a lesson in strategic thinking and avoidance of knee-jerk reactions. But, unsurprisingly, in light of Biden's insult, I get the sense that the Russian authorities have all but given up on the US and now, from Lavrov's comments this morning, the EU.
The more I hear EU officials talk utter nonsense about Russia the more I realise that what's eating away at Joe Biden's brains has also infected theirs too.
Anyway the jolly ship Russia is ready to steer clear of the ugly sinking blob to its west. As Putin would say, "We're not like you." Uraa!

I’m just seeing this thread and I love it so much. Putin is like the East’s version of Chuck Norris. I hope he lives forever. The epitome of a real man. There should be romance novels with him as the lead.

Back
Top Bottom