* 1 teaspoon Salt
* 4 teaspoons Baking Powder
* 8 to 10 ounces Pumpkin Puree
* 1 tablespoon Oil
* 1 whole Egg
* 3/4 cups Water

Instructions

Mix all the dry ingredients together.

Add the egg, oil, and water, and mix thoroughly.

If you can’t tolerate eggs then you can use an egg replacer. And if you can tolerate egg yolk but not the egg whites then you can use one egg yolk and an extra tablespoon of oil to take the place of the egg whites.

Spoon the batter into a buttered muffin pan.

Bake at 350F for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick stuck in the center comes out clean.

Wow! Those look really good....but I've promised the Hubby an apple pie we can both eat instead of the usual pumpkin this year. :D

What's really funny? He's the one eating all my GF baked goods. I'm lucky if I get one or two. :lol:

I made these muffins on the weekend and they were a hit with my family. Fast, easy, inexpensive and best of all, got the child seal of approval! Thank you and keep those recipes coming :).

Gimpy said:
Wow! Those look really good....but I've promised the Hubby an apple pie we can both eat instead of the usual pumpkin this year. :D

What's really funny? He's the one eating all my GF baked goods. I'm lucky if I get one or two. :lol:

do you have a good recipe for GF piecrust?

monksgirl said:
Gimpy said:

do you have a good recipe for GF piecrust?

If you do a search on the forum for either pie crust or pastry, you will find several recipes for GF piecrust.

Back
Top Bottom