Puma Punku

Mr Meowgi

The Cosmic Force
Puma Punku has fascinated me since first seeing pictures of the remains. The exacting nature of the stones blows my mind. Having worked in the metal fabrication and various other mold building and tool making trades makes me think that these stones were some how molded, not carved. How one would go about molding granite and other hard stones is the mystery to me. I do know that the current technologies can mold and create 3-D items with extreme precision, Baalbek and many other sites may have used similar technologies. Just because we can clack at our keyboards never convinced me that we are the greatest that ever existed on this planet or in the universe.

liffy that is so cool that you are getting to visit the site. Yes my eyes have officially turned green with envy! I hope you have a wonderful time while you are there. That whole area is awesome with two separate places to explore so close together. I have been to Sedona Az. and the energy there was incredible. I was living in Houston Texas at the time working the midnight shift. I got off work at 7 am and boarded a plane for Phoenix at 8:30 am. I went from phoenix airport straight to Sedona on no sleep and when I got there I was wide awake. The energy in the area helped keep me awake until I went to bed that evening. Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful experience and look forward to pictures and your thought on what you see while at Puma Punku and that area.

Yea, I think it'll be exciting. I'll try to get hold of a good guide for this site; they're usually not loaded with knowledge about the places, but at least they can give hints and pointers for the most exciting spots.

I also have a book which covers the different sites in the area rather extensively.

Sedona and the rest of Arizona looks amazing; I'd like to go there someday. :)

View attachment 70005View attachment 70006
It's been eleven years now since I visited the site, but I found these two pictures. All I remember now is the very precisely cut H shapes and blue skies. Check out the following documentary for more a more thorough view of Puma Punku and Tiwanaku. BAM, Builders of Ancient Megaliths. The relevant part begins around 24 minutes in.
Ive seen all the shows from AA....especially love the ones on ancient stone structures....Puma Punku might be my favorite...were you able to touch these or was the site guarded?

Back
Top Bottom