Psychomantium Mirrors - Past, Present, Future?

J

JosephGCaldwell

A few months ago, I read all of the Transcripts from Cassiopaea (available to date). One of the topics that intrigued me was the psychomantium. As I recall, the last discussion on this topic was that a psychomantium had been constructed by Ms. Laura Knight-Jadczyk (in New Port Richie), but that it was not working well.

I would like to know if the psychomantium ever produced useful results. If so, what was done to obtain these results? If not, was it determined why it did not produce useful results?

The motivation for my enquiry is that I have not obtained useful results using other media (meditation, board), and I would like to try a different approach. By the way, do you have an opinion on whether any other approach (for obtaining higher spiritual knowledge / communicating with higher spiritual entities) may be useful, if those two approaches have not produced useful results?

Thank you.

Joseph George Caldwell

The Psychomantium

Hey Joseph I'd like to know the story of the Psychomantium more in detail as well. I dont think Laura mentioned too much of what happened other than in the adventure series. does sound like a very intriguing subject!

In my opinion to your question, I think it is best to use the knowledge that the C's site has given us (and theres a LOT of it) and try to learn and find out more through our own efforts, rather than trying to call higher density beings. Besides it seems to be dangerous to me to be trying to call these guys without proper knowlegde of what you are getting into. All the important questions you needed answers to have been already given by the C's, Ra etc. Now you need to find the rest yourself! Read many books :)

Just my 2cents!

The Psychomantium

You may find some clues here:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2669&p=2

As for trying to make contact yourself, are you really ready? You might want to listen to the SOTT podcasts on Channeling, etc.

Psychomanteum

Hello everyone !
- I'm french, sorry for my english -.

A few days ago, I read a C's session, and what relates to the "psychomantium" project.
I am constructing one, I would like some help (not to small ? mirror good ? one candel is enough ?).
Photos :
psucho.jpg

psucho2.jpg

Sorry for the quality, it's too dark :D

(My post in french here )

To wish is STS but... Happy new year to all ! ;)

psychomantium

psychomantium

Had an interesting experience with a mirror and now a need to know why.

Can someone please tell me where to find out more info on this subject. Where there any threads on the subject? When I search, it comes up with nothing. Am I spelling it wrong?

Thank you,
tim

psychomantium

By great good fortune they were all asleep when Perseus found them. In the mirror of the bright shield he could see them clearly, creatures with great wings and bodies covered with golden scales and hair a mass of twisting snakes. Athena was beside him now as well as Hermes. They told him which one was Medusa and that was important, for she alone of the three could be killed; the other two were immortal. Perseus on his winged sandals hovered above them, looking, however, only at the shield. Then he aimed a stroke down at Medusa's throat and Athena guided his hand. With a single sweep of his sword he cut through her neck and, his eyes still fixed on the shield with never a glance at her, he swooped low enough to seize the head. He dropped it into the wallet which closed around it. He had nothing to fear from it now. But the two other Gorgons had awakened and, horrified at the sight of their sister slain, tried to pursue the slayer. Perseus was safe; he had on the cap of darkness and they could not find him.

http://www.goddess-athena.org/Encyclopedia/Athena/Perseus.htm

psychomantium

Ok, I will simulate the dark room and mirror leaning up against the wall (during re decorating) and Prior to falling asleep to see what is to be seen with no fear so that I may Know for myself.

Yossarian said:
I've heard it said, "Want to see your soul, look through the mirror!".
I long ago looked through the mirror and was frightened at what was seen. I understand what is meant by this saying and a few years back eliminated the frightening parts and am still learning to eliminate all I can see that is unpleasing or what I don't wan't to be.

This experience with the mirror was different and not a look into ones true self, yet more along the lines of, well I'll just say interesting phenomenon as I don't have enoghe knowledge YET to describe it's mystical nature.

Thank you Ark for just as it was scary to see my soul the first time so was this experience. I understand your comment and want to know so I will find out with a lot less fear this time.

Grey cat has also had such experiences and has given me guilence on where to learn more before I leap.

Oh by the way, I'm a non drug user and this wasn't some "bad trip"

psychomantium

piper123 said:
Where there any threads on the subject? When I search, it comes up with nothing.
Use the search function as I just did and turned up several threads. Spell it your way, or psychomanteum...

psychomantium

piper123, you might also want to search under "scrying," as the psychomanteum/ium is sometimes covered under that umbrella... happy learning.

the PSYCHOMANTIUM

Has anyone used the PSYCHOMANTIUM principle in practical terms?
If so, I would like to ask some questions:
1 - Is this technology useful in gaining knowledge?
2 - Is it a tool that can help to better understand the past (as we perceive it)?
3 - Can it give us glimpses of possible futures?
4 - Is it something one is better to do alone? Or can we do it as a small group?
5 - Could it be described as an oracle? (as in turning to it for answers?)
6 - If it is capable of answering some questions would it be better applied to questions of global concerns, or if this is a tool that can be just as well adapted to answer questions of a more personal nature? (Both are intertwined, obviously! )
7 - Lastly: Is there any knowledge of specific individuals who may have used the Psychomantium to generate prophecies? Individuals who's work exists such as in books, etc.
dg

Re: the PSYCHOMANTIUM

Sorry, guimondaniel. I'm fairly new around here. What is the PSYCHOMANTIUM?

And why does it rate capital letters?

Re: The Psychomantium

Something really strange has happened here.

When I first saw this thread it was 'PSYCHOMANTIUM' from guimondaniel. His was the first post on the thread; the other nine were missing from my screen. Hence my question addressed to him.

Coming back to see if he had replied, I find that the thread was started by JosephGCaldwell, and there are nine posts preceeding guimondaniel's.

???

Dear bedower,
the Psychomantium is a method akin to scrying (R.Kelly, John Dee): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrying to look into the unknown.
The technology involves, a mirror, a dark room and some candles.
By sitting at an angle (not facing mirror) of the mirror, so that neither the viewer or the candles are in direct lign of site, one may access visions (information) of things not normally visible (simplification).
The C's mention, that even THEY are sometimes visible with this tool!
It would not be foolish to take necessary precautions as one would for any kind of channeling work! (On this, many sources of imformation available on the Internet, as there are varying approaches to this type of work)
Does that answer your query?

dg

Hi guimondaniel,

Yes, thanks. Once the other posts became 'visible', as it were, I worked out what it was.

This is not a divination method I would try; I have enough weird problems with mirrors as it is.

Thanks again. :)

Back
Top Bottom