Psychic Attacks

Z...

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
So far I have heard many times of this term and also heard many people claiming that they are under some sort of psychic attack.
To be honest I never really payed much attention or respect to this possibility and was even inclined to look at such claims as some sort of attention seeking behaviour. But in the course of last 12 months I have become very much aware of this phenomenon.
Maybe I am more in tune, maybe more knowledge has increased my perception and sensitivity to these things.
Whatever the reason, certain things happened since I started studing this material and I would like to share them with you hoping to hear if you had similar experiences.
I am particularly interested how you deal with them, and what sense do you make out of the whole thing...

So about my experiences...
before I describe them in detail I think it is important to note that it appears I am lately experiencing some sort of change in sensitivity, i.e it has become clear I am more sensitive to different "entities" or energy flows around me. I have become clearly aware of this one night when I was lying in the bed, and all of the sudden I could see- or better said percieve (my eyes were closed) some sort of entity which passed swirling through my bedroom from one end to another. It slowed down when it came close to my bed and wanted to stop but I said - please continue and pass by me. This episode was actually quite amusing as this entity seemed to be preety mindless, totally chaotic and it just swirled off further after I clearly stated that I dont want it around,
but then I had these other two experiences which I found far more serious...

1, My first experience is described in great detail on this thread
DNA Activation

2. The second one happened very recently. I was lying in the bed and reading and was in totally relaxed state of mind. But just as I switched off the light I started getting this feeling of some malice coming my way. This is very difficult to describe. Basicaly it was the knowledge you become aware off out of the blue. Also in my mind's eye I could see brief flashes of some demonic faces sort of hoovering above me.
Then all of the sudden I could feel this energetic hand digging violently into my belly. At first it felt like it was stirring something in my plexus and I could feel this circular motion. After short while this stopped and I could feel pulling- as if it was trying to pull something out of me.

This clearly felt as some sort of attack and this time my spontaneous reaction was slightly different. I wasnt scared as much as I would normaly be in these situations. It was like I was adamant to observe objectivelly what is really happening here. I didnt want to move intentionally, I wasnt paralised (like the first time) and I was consciously saying to myself: "Dont move a muscle, just stay still and observe what is happening"
But then fear took over and I escaped into the familiar "I need to protect myself" mode and used any protection I could ever think of, that is tried to imagine bright light of creation within me which will protect me and make me undigestable for this attack. This took a great effort of concentration and I am not sure how succesfull it was, but very soon everything has stopped and somehow I fell asleep.

Nedless to say all next day I was feeling very very bad. I got an attack of shoulder pain ( I have suffered from reumathic pains in the shoulder and arm area since my early twenties, something that would happen very rarely maybe once or twice a year, and it was impossible to find any reasonable medical explanation for this pain. After I started experimenting with homeopathy I thought I cured it as it has not reoccured for almost 2 years prior to this attack )
Apart from the pain my energy level on that day was pitifull. I am usually pretty much aware of my daily energy levels as I am the type of person that is hooked on regular intense cardio and weight training. On this day I was barely able to sit at my desk with eyes open.
Also the events of that day were quite negative and every interaction with other people would end up in some sort of misunderstanding.

It was obvious to me that I was under some sort of attack that evening.
But I would like to know to which purpose. All this doesnt make much sense to me. Was it 3 D entity skillful in certain tehniques ( they say that practitioners of magic do these things all the time) or the attack was coming from somwhere else.
In any case this thing has been on my mind for days now and I decided to open this thread. I hope that other people will share similar experiences and maybe together we will be able to understand them better.

One more thing, I am sure that these things use to happen to all my life, but since I had less knowledge I had much less awareness.

In chapter X of the Wave series I have found this bit, and I think its quite a good guidance about this phenomenon:

"The same is true in terms of psychic attack - whether it comes from 3rd, 4th or 5th density sources. Once you know how these things work, when it happens to you, you are AWARE, and thus able to withstand the assault and put your attention where it belongs - on continuing to operate in a stable and clear-headed way - which you NOW KNOW is going to require extra exertion on your part - so that the attack passes much more quickly and with less damage."

one rule of thumb in regards to psychic attack i learned from my own psychic development teacher is not to react when being attacked-the reason being that the entity doing the attacking then feeds off of the energy created by the reaction whether it be fear or confusion, etc. i employ a buddhist meditation technique which involves simply naming the phenomena as matter of factly as possible without emotional charge. this helps to detach from the entity and allows one to view it 'objectively'-usually it is the entity that is afraid, i.e. trapped on the astral plane and then having to feed off of others-it is usually too afraid to try and move on. the stomach area is particularly vulnerable because it is the location of the third chakra-metabolism-where the body distributes energy-this could explain the feelings of depletion afterwards.

it is best to respond creatively-humor sometimes is a great repellant-as an example i once imaged dressing up a demon type entity as minnie pearl (one of the stars on the hit t.v. series hee-haw) and then envisioning this dressed up demon on the stage at the grand ol' opry house. it got very mad at me-i could see its weakness-how it was very afraid and tried taking on this terrifying appearance to hide this. i used to have an 'astral goon flypaper' book by my bedside-would get up and draw the entities-they really hated this as they wanted to remain hidden. i would show the drawings to the other class members of the psychic development class and they would laugh.

when humor doesn't work-try more tangible things-like running negative ion generators, tucking a piece of sugilite under the pillow or even burning some incense.

when it gets really bad-and the entity or entities persist-try meditating. i did this once around 3 a.m. when the attacks persisted-and it finally stopped-because i just kept naming the phenomena as if i were naming something banal like a doorknob.

lonenutter said:
when humor doesn't work-try more tangible things-like running negative ion generators, tucking a piece of sugilite under the pillow or even burning some incense.
What does any of that do?

Demon: "Oh no, not the incense! Anything but the smelly stuff! Noooooooo.... the unbearable smell of lemony freshness and spring flowers, I can't take it, make it stop!"

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
lonenutter said:
What does any of that do?

Demon: "Oh no, not the incense! Anything but the smelly stuff! Noooooooo.... the unbearable smell of lemony freshness and spring flowers, I can't take it, make it stop!"
Different things might work for different people, but behind it all, I think is the intent which may have more effect on the outcome.

If a person choses to use these rituals as a focus for their intent (to get rid of entities/attack ect) it might work a lot more effectively than just doing the rituals and thinking that it is the rituals that protect them. Therefore, it should be possible to 'fight' psychic attack with purely the mind. Some people like props, though as a focus for their intent.

yes- intent is the most important thing-and if you have something tangible to focus on like incense-or sugilite-sage-or a candle, the intent to ward off the entity is then magnified-it sends a message that you are aware of the entities presence and responding to it constructively instead of reacting to it. Overall, it is best to vary the techniques used to ward off psychic attack-so it doesn't become mechanical. If you are flippant about using these things as indicated in the reply to my post-then try something else-because the entity will then want to put up a good fight and use the flippancy to its advantage. I only shared it because it has worked wonders for me.

lonenutter said:
yes- intent is the most important thing-and if you have something tangible to focus on like incense-or sugilite-sage-or a candle
Why that? Why not a pen, a tv set, a hammer, maybe a pair of tweezers, or a basketball? Why is it always incense, sage, and candles? And how often are you attacked by entities - I don't remember ever being aware of this happening to me. Does this mean that I probably was but was not aware of it, or is there some reason why you'd be attacked more than others? If it is the former, how do you know you're not just imagining that you're being attacked, that your brain is not simply hallucinating? And did you have to train yourself to become aware in some way, or were you always aware of such attacks? And how often do they happen to you?

I'm just curious because I don't remember ever being attacked by anything. I'm sure there are hyperdimensional "attacks", but that is most likely in the form of draining of energy and manipulating my "feelings" and events in my life in various ways, but not in the way where I'd be aware of any entity as far as I know.

SAO said:
I'm just curious because I don't remember ever being attacked by anything. I'm sure there are hyperdimensional "attacks", but that is most likely in the form of draining of energy and manipulating my "feelings" and events in my life in various ways, but not in the way where I'd be aware of any entity as far as I know.
From my understanding, this is a valid question - I have no conscious memory of ever seeing an entity or being attacked by an entity of any kind. I have experienced energy drains, confusion, anxiety and other odd occurences that may or may not have been hyperdimensional or 'psychic' attacks - so I also wonder how you know that these things you see are actually present?

I only ask because there seems to be a proclivity to see an evil 'entity' behind every corner for some - not necessarily you - but if you have seen them, and you certianly present the image of seeing them quite frequently, is there a way for you to know whether they are a figment , or construct of, your own mind? Hallucinations are often a result of a physiological problem, so are they what you would call hallucinations, or do they fall more in the realm of subtle impressions?

To add to Anart's question, as the Bible says, "the devil will appear as an angel of light". The only way evil can succeed is by deception, so generally the more evil, the more friendly the appearance. Which of course explains why Anart looks so pissed off all the time - she's an angel! (I kid, about the angel part... I kid I kid) At least that seems to be the general rule. As you know, politicians smile and kiss babies, and again dare I quote the Bible, "As above so below". Also many people who "channel" experience interaction with entities that make them feel good and if they ever see anything, it's always something loving and beautiful. But the manipulative and deceptive nature of the messages is pretty clear as to who and what the messenger is. So I mean, if these entities are so "bad", why do they have a repulsive/scary appearance that screams "I'm an evil demon" all over it? Seems like it defeats the whole purpose, kinda like shooting urself in the foot by holding a sign "I'm evil, quick, resist me with all your mental force!" - counter-productive?

On a related note, the V for vendetta guy is just creepy (not nearly as creepy as the distorted baby-version of the mask my avatar has, that even bugs me!). That smile on the mask at first gave me the chills. If I took one look at that guy without hearing what he's all about, I would probably throw some incense at him too, and maybe even light a few candles just in case. And I'm not saying that to suggest that "demon looking things" are in any way "good", but that true STO does not usually care to have a "matching appearance". Anyone that is fooled by outer appearance is not the "target audience" in the first place, due to their own nature. This is why many esoteric things (including the Bible) are intentionally disguised to lead people that only see outer appearance astray - they can say one thing on the surface, but the exact opposite if one sees the esoteric meaning. My guess is, this was the only way they could transmit the information to future generations - the PTB would not allow anything that states truth in a clear and plain way to become so popular. But things that are deceptive and designed to control your whole being, those are obviously going to be extremely popular - globally spread like fire! So what better way to spread some fundemental truths than to disguise them as their direct opposites? This ensures that the PTB happily spread it around, and also ensures that those who DO have eyes to see, will have truth available to them right in front of their faces at all times, all they have to do is start to think and really look for truth. I don't for a minute think that the PTB are so stupid that they don't know that the Bible is covered with esoteric truths that on the surface only appear as lies. So why have they allowed them to remain and be discovered by esoteric seekers over the course of 2000 years? I don't know, maybe hubris and wishful thinking? Or maybe they thought those truths will only work to sucker people in and then trap them with the lies? I mean that's what happens to most people, so the PTB are basically correct. But will this always be the case? Do they underestimate the power of that tiny awake minority? Maybe.

And conversely, for true STS, it is those who CAN see who are not the target audience, which is why outer appearances and "slight of hand" is of vital importance to continue to get what they want from us without resistance. One thought I had about this is, let's say you're not hallucinating, but who says that what you see are in fact "demons"? What if they are some sort of hyperdimensional trick designed to lead you astray and make you think you're effectively fighting off demons when in fact, you may be doing nothing of the sort? It just seems like a lure when they actually LOOK all scary and evil, which seems to be very counterproductive, unless they're just really new at this whole being evil thing, and really stupid?

Deckard said:
... But then fear took over and I escaped into the familiar "I need to protect myself" mode and used any protection I could ever think of, that is tried to imagine bright light of creation within me which will protect me and make me undigestable for this attack. This took a great effort of concentration and I am not sure how succesfull it was, but very soon everything has stopped and somehow I fell asleep.
What if, these manifestations or hallucinations are "natural" phenomena, that have always existed, but due to our limitations we are not aware of such phenomena? For thousands of years people have called things not understood "demons". I wonder if the people who first saw the aurora borealis thought a demon was about to consume them.
Who knows with the combination of working on the self, and increased effects/perception of the wave, we may experience some dramatic effects. As always knowledge protects and ignorance leads to fear, which in turn leads to suffering.

Just adding to the possibilities,

neema.

Deckard said:

...certain things happened since I started studing this material...

a little food for thought from Wikipedia:

Autosuggestion is most commonly accomplished by presenting (either through caressing or bombarding) one's mind with repetitive thoughts (negative or positive), until those thoughts become internalized. Practitioners typically hope to transmute thoughts into beliefs, and even into actualities. Visualizing the manifestations of a belief, verbally affirming it, and thinking it using one's "internal voice", are typical means of influencing one's mind via repetitive autosuggestion. Autosuggestion is normally thought of as a deliberate tool, but it can also refer to an unintentional process.

i believe we give the devil and his minions way way way more credit than they deserve
when it is our own genius of imagination at work

(since i'm so new here you might use a little salt with that)

I've spent years learning how to differentiate between subconscious elements emerging into awareness and what appears to be attacks that are external. Extensive dreamwork also has helped with this, i.e., developing awareness of what comes from the subconscious and what is from the astral plane and other realms. It is hard to describe but it has much to do with how an image feels to me and then secondily how it appears that helps me determine how to deal with it. Why incense over tweezers? I can't answer that but I have used other things to ward off attack such as placing bowls of water next to the bed and putting the intent into it that it will absorb anything negative that tries to come in. I've also used mantras to great effect. One time I was attacked by some kind of vampire that was trying to suck energy out of my chest. I woke up and said, "Om Mani Padme Hum" and the entity immediately let go and disappeared. I laughed and went right back to sleep. I didn't have time to use my conscious mind to come up with a way to deal with the intruder so I don't know where it came from but it worked.

anart said:
I only ask because there seems to be a proclivity to see an evil 'entity' behind every corner for some - not necessarily you - but if you have seen them, and you certianly present the image of seeing them quite frequently, is there a way for you to know whether they are a figment , or construct of, your own mind? Hallucinations are often a result of a physiological problem, so are they what you would call hallucinations, or do they fall more in the realm of subtle impressions?
This is a valid question indeed Anart.
before I opened myself for Casiopean material I was kind of person that systematically overlooked evil in this world therefore I wouldnt say that I ever had proclivityto see evil behind every corner. This is why at first I accepted Bringers much easier than Cassiopeans. it took me a while to overcome the shock caused by everything that C's were implying. The first entity I ever saw ( as described in my initial post) didnt seem to be evil, just mindles, chaotic whirl of energy that had a humanoid form.
I have been thinking alot about wether all of this could be characterised as hallucinations, as far as I understand it hallucinations are something that you see with your eyes, wide open and often in a broad daylight.

Although I am using the term I saw, I am actually refering to the situations wher I have seen it in my minds eye, i.e. became aware of something. Sure, everyone sees flashes of different images when they close their eyes, but then there are images that are more persistent.
Even when this happened to me first time it was during the broad daylight, I had my eyes open and still in my minds eye I was aware of the humanoid silhouette sitting in the armchair.

I have never seen anything with my eyes open, well sometimes I do notice certain anomalies in the vision field, just in the corner of my eyes, or have impression that something like a shadow has run across the floor, but then when I blink there is nothing.

Once after long staring and loosing focus I managed to catch a glimpse of the aura of the sea.

Also I think it might be worth mentiong that once I had a purelly psychic episode. A colleague of mine has lost her keys and when she came back to work to look for them I asked to tell me about all the places where she went before she realized she lost her keys. As she was talking at the moment when she got to stopping at her friends place for a coffie, I had an image - not really clear image more like a knowledge of her dropping the keys on the first floor of her friends house.
I am sure I had experiences like this before but I always use to dissmis them as whishfull thinking, this was the first time I acted on it, I insisted that she goes back to her friends house and she was reluctant as this was the first place that she searched.
The keys were there, exaclty on the first floor of the house.

So the answer would be I dont believe I am hallucinating. But one can never be sure...

outcydr said:
a little food for thought from Wikipedia:

Autosuggestion is most commonly accomplished by presenting (either through caressing or bombarding) one's mind with repetitive thoughts (negative or positive), until those thoughts become internalized. Practitioners typically hope to transmute thoughts into beliefs, and even into actualities. Visualizing the manifestations of a belief, verbally affirming it, and thinking it using one's "internal voice", are typical means of influencing one's mind via repetitive autosuggestion. Autosuggestion is normally thought of as a deliberate tool, but it can also refer to an unintentional process.

i believe we give the devil and his minions way way way more credit than they deserve
when it is our own genius of imagination at work

(since i'm so new here you might use a little salt with that)
You know its funny how most of you go through the same possibilites I went when trying to explain these things.

I know that experiences I had were very real.
everyone who has ever experienced sleep paralysis will wauch for this. This is something you never forget.
Perhaps, as someone has noticed these are just natural phenomena and the rest is the build up of imagination.

Re possibilty of autosuggestion believe me I'm the last person that would consciously or subconciusly sugest to the mind to start "seeing" evil.

as I said in my initial post I really dont have a clue what to make out of all this and I guess this is the reason I opened this thread

lonenutter while I appreciate very much some of your imput some of it is the very stuff that makes me totally weary about the whole subject.

I agree with you that when encountering these things dissociation might be the perfect weapon. and humor might be a good tool to utilize this.

But innsences, manadals, magic words- I dont see any reason why would these stop any attack,

maybe you have better understanding of the hiperdimensional principles and if so it would be very much appreciated if you could explain why do you beleive these things work

I don't think I can explain how or why these things work-but they do, at least for me. I think there is a certain energy that negative entities find repellant found in such things as sugilite, incense, sage, etc. even certain forms of classical music (I highly recommend looking at the Bergman film The Magic Flute because it depicts the lizard beings unable to stand the sound of the flute). More importantly, I make sure to do reality checks with other healers who suffer psychic attack primarily because they are trying to help others-and listen to what they themselves have done to ward off attack. I've also kept journals for years on these intrusions ranging from lower astral entities to full blown heavy duty demons to astral dream manipulation and it all boils down to this: accessing and using one's creativity as the best way to ward these things off IMHO-what form that creativity takes is solely up to the individual and it doesn't necessarily have to involve 'props'. Also I have read many books on the subject such as Shouting at the Wolf, and recognize a certain pattern overall in regards to how people respond to entity attack/ possession-for me this shows that something deeper than the individual self-beyond ego is being accessed and utilized to ward off attacks.

Back
Top Bottom