Psychedelics being pushed today from multiple vectors.

Yeah the trend is noticeable for a couple of years now. Graham Hancock is another prominent guy in that crowd. I think the legalization of marijuana in ever more states around the world is probably closely related.

I think there is a good likelihood that this is a key agenda while I think that most prominent advocates are not really consciously aware that they are playing that role.

Can‘t say I‘m surprised. I think another big blind spot directly related to this is the difficulty Peterson seems to have of being careful with whom he associates and being way to trustful toward „accomplished“, intellectual and/or famous people like Joe Rogan „because they must know what they are talking about“.
One thing about Peterson is he tends toward fanaticism.
Basically he acts out his narcissism on a daily basis.
I'm not saying he's a narcissist because he isn't. Most people have a bit of narcissism.
I certainly do.
I think he's very strong at networking and socializing.
But a big part of communicating is just being open and listening and not being emotionally controlling.

So here is my Taliban version. Micro and micro makes no difference. We are in the midst of iching's 10.3(3d)i, the tiger eats the man. What I have advised to, those who ask, my son included in the last few years, is to close ALL CHANNELS. We are in times of border crossing which is not a fantasy the channels are already open, and if you open further anything comes in. There are times when that kind of experience can be non-resolving but useful in the short term ( I belong to a generation that was able to experiment in relative safety in the presence of common sense). But now it's a different story. So close. ihmo.

Last edited:
So here is my Taliban version. Micro and micro makes no difference. We are in the midst of iching's 10.3(3d)i, the tiger eats the man. What I have advised to, those who ask, my son included in the last few years, is to close ALL CHANNELS. We are in times of border crossing which is not a fantasy the channels are already open, and if you open further anything comes in. There are times when that kind of experience can be non-resolving but useful in the short term ( I belong to a generation that was able to experiment in relative safety in the presence of common sense). But now it's a different story. So close. ihmo.

Who says we all in the midst of the Iching Hexagram 10.3? As for all channels, what are your thoughts on melatonin? That IS a dream potentiator, and shares a chemical structure similar to other psychoactive compounds. Iching 10.3 says "A small thing done in a great way is great, a great thing done in a small way is small."

Sunday, May 14, 2023 by: Ethan Huff

(Natural News) Another natural herb that currently sits on the United States’ Schedule I “controlled substances” list along with cannabis and peyote is helping people overcome the damage caused to them by pharmaceutical drugs.

Ibogaine, which comes from a powerful Gabonese plant, is a natural substance that people with drug addiction are turning to for help – but it is only legally available outsidethe U.S. in places like Mexico, where patients with opioid addiction, as one example, are finding relief.

Schedule I “drugs” like ibogaine are considered by the U.S. government to be substances with no recognized medical benefits that supposedly also come with a high risk of abuse. The reality, though, is that the natural substances on that list, at least, are highly medicinal – and this includes ibogaine.

In fact, ibogaine works so well that it is a threat to the Big Pharma establishment, which naturally explains why it remains an “illegal” substance throughout the country – but not south of the border in Mexico where people are receiving ibogaine treatments from practitioners with incredible success.

“It’s like I was put back to the day before I ever used a drug,” said a patient named Lynn Smith, who became addicted to opioid pharmaceuticals after suffering a serious pickup truck accident.

(Related: Big Pharma and pharmaceutical distribution chains such as Walgreens are largely responsible for widespread addiction, having “substantially contributed” to the current opioid crisis.)

If it works and it’s natural, chances are the U.S. government has banned it​

Pharmaceutical overdoses kill an estimated 100,000 people in the U.S. every single year. Three out of four of these deaths are caused by opioids, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

If only ibogaine clinics like the one Smith went to in Tijuana existed here, then perhaps fewer people with opioid and other drug addiction would be dying – but try telling that to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which keeps a tight lid on natural remedies like ibogaine that actually work.

Not all ibogaine clinics in Mexico are regulated, but they do tend to be run by licensed doctors who know what they are doing, according to reports. And the best part is that they are vastly more affordable, and effective, than traditional rehabilitation clinics here in the U.S.

Smith paid about $12,000 for her recovery in Tijuana using ibogaine. The average cost of going through conventional rehab here in the U.S. is multiple times that amount, at least.

Derived from the Tabernanthe iboga plant, ibogaine, which comes from the iboga root, is traditionally brewed into palm wine or chewed to curb both hunger and fatigue. In larger doses, iboga has powerful psychoactive effects, having been used for such purposes for centuries by the Fang, Mitsogo, and Punu people of the Congo Basin as part of the Bwiti religion.

Iboga’s use is still considered to be “fringe,” but is rapidly gaining interest and popularity like cannabis has over the past decade. And as to be expected, Big Money has already set its sights on turning the natural remedy into a high-profit, synthetic drug.

“Psychedelic therapies are expected to grow into a nearly $11bn industry in the next five years,” reports The Guardian.

Who says we all in the midst of the Iching Hexagram 10.3? As for all channels, what are your thoughts on melatonin? That IS a dream potentiator, and shares a chemical structure similar to other psychoactive compounds. Iching 10.3 says "A small thing done in a great way is great, a great thing done in a small way is small."
I said it. this is MY TALEB version, and it has no absolute validity (I'm honest, how could I). I gave a context for my overtly protective statement. BUT not conservative. Hexagram ten is still a proceeding. Below is the reading of 10.3 from the Taoist I ching by Liu I-ming .( basic I ching is a Taoist Confucian mix, if you read it carelessly it can result in blockage, but try to be fluid (and it is not a woke BS:-)) .
Able to see with a squint, able to walk with a limp. When they tread on the tiger’s tail, it bites people. Inauspicious. A soldier becomes a ruler.
If one goes on the Path impetuously, acting on one’s own in ignorance, not knowing the medicinal substances, not understanding the firing process, thinking ignorance to be knowledge, thinking incapacity to be ability, that is like seeing with a squint, walking with a limp—treading on the tiger’s tail, it will bite; one calls misfortune on oneself. This is also like a soldier becoming a ruler, bringing on disaster. This is treading the Path ignorantly on one’s own.

Sunday, May 14, 2023 by: Ethan Huff

(Natural News) Another natural herb that currently sits on the United States’ Schedule I “controlled substances” list along with cannabis and peyote is helping people overcome the damage caused to them by pharmaceutical drugs.

Ibogaine, which comes from a powerful Gabonese plant, is a natural substance that people with drug addiction are turning to for help – but it is only legally available outsidethe U.S. in places like Mexico, where patients with opioid addiction, as one example, are finding relief.

Schedule I “drugs” like ibogaine are considered by the U.S. government to be substances with no recognized medical benefits that supposedly also come with a high risk of abuse. The reality, though, is that the natural substances on that list, at least, are highly medicinal – and this includes ibogaine.

In fact, ibogaine works so well that it is a threat to the Big Pharma establishment, which naturally explains why it remains an “illegal” substance throughout the country – but not south of the border in Mexico where people are receiving ibogaine treatments from practitioners with incredible success.

“It’s like I was put back to the day before I ever used a drug,” said a patient named Lynn Smith, who became addicted to opioid pharmaceuticals after suffering a serious pickup truck accident.

(Related: Big Pharma and pharmaceutical distribution chains such as Walgreens are largely responsible for widespread addiction, having “substantially contributed” to the current opioid crisis.)

If it works and it’s natural, chances are the U.S. government has banned it​

Pharmaceutical overdoses kill an estimated 100,000 people in the U.S. every single year. Three out of four of these deaths are caused by opioids, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

If only ibogaine clinics like the one Smith went to in Tijuana existed here, then perhaps fewer people with opioid and other drug addiction would be dying – but try telling that to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which keeps a tight lid on natural remedies like ibogaine that actually work.

Not all ibogaine clinics in Mexico are regulated, but they do tend to be run by licensed doctors who know what they are doing, according to reports. And the best part is that they are vastly more affordable, and effective, than traditional rehabilitation clinics here in the U.S.

Smith paid about $12,000 for her recovery in Tijuana using ibogaine. The average cost of going through conventional rehab here in the U.S. is multiple times that amount, at least.

Derived from the Tabernanthe iboga plant, ibogaine, which comes from the iboga root, is traditionally brewed into palm wine or chewed to curb both hunger and fatigue. In larger doses, iboga has powerful psychoactive effects, having been used for such purposes for centuries by the Fang, Mitsogo, and Punu people of the Congo Basin as part of the Bwiti religion.

Iboga’s use is still considered to be “fringe,” but is rapidly gaining interest and popularity like cannabis has over the past decade. And as to be expected, Big Money has already set its sights on turning the natural remedy into a high-profit, synthetic drug.

“Psychedelic therapies are expected to grow into a nearly $11bn industry in the next five years,” reports The Guardian.

FWIW, iboga is known as the 'Mt Everest of hallucinogens'. Part of the reason why in my view is that its use carries the risk of heart failure and death. A friend of mine was a war journalist in Africa, and he mentioned that people were taking it over there all the time, and he had heard reports of several deaths. Even where I used to live in a tiny region in Canada, a few years ago a young man died taking ibogaine, the alkaloid synthesize from the plant.

Back
Top Bottom