Psalm 22

• Thread starter Deleted member 12559
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12559

Я приветствую вас в Любви и Свете Единого Создателя.
Выражаю огромную благодарность всем участникам проекта за их самоотверженную работу, я не смотрю на все трудности. Вы ведете нас через тернии к звездам!
Я всегда читаю и перечитываю сессии с большим интересом.
У меня есть просьба о родственных душах (это ты)) ...
Ветхий Завет-Псалом 22, скажите, пожалуйста, точный перевод на русский (и оригиналы на древних языках). Информация, доступная через Интернет и бумажные публикации, не вызывает доверия по известным причинам.
Спасибо за помощь)
Написано с помощью гугл переводчика.

Hello Kazimir, please note this is an English speaking forum and so if you need to post in another language, Russian in this instance, it should be accompanied by the same text in English; using an online translator is fine. It says you used Google translator so perhaps you forgot to post the English translation? Either way, here it is - translation according to DeepL:

I welcome you to Love and the Light of the One Creator.
I express my gratitude to all the participants of the project for their selfless work, I do not look at all the difficulties. You lead us through the thorns to the stars!
I always read and re-read sessions with great interest.
I have a request for soul mates (this is you) ...
Old Testament Psalm 22, please tell me the exact translation into Russian (and the originals in the ancient languages). The information available on the Internet and in paper publications is not trustworthy for known reasons.
Thank you for your help)
Written with the help of Google translator.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the corrections.
Using a Google translator is difficult to convey a thought, but I will try).
I want to clarify my question, please.
Translated into Russian, Psalm 22: If I go ... etc., then there is a request for protection in the case of "If ..." (assumptions for the future in time), and we in the present "We are going to the mortal valley shadows, "if I correctly understood the essence and meaning of prayer.
That is the question for me, how to pronounce correctly, in the present or in the future tense?
Something like this)
Thank you for understanding and support.

На русском:
Большое спасибо за исправления.
С помощью гугл переводчика сложно передать мысль, но я постараюсь).
Хочу уточнить мой вопрос-просьба.
В переводе на русский , Псалом 22 : Если Я пойду ... и т.д., то есть просьба о защите на тот случай "Если..." ( предположении на будущее во времени), а мы в настоящем " Идем долиной смертной тени" , если я правильно понял суть и смысл молитвы.
Вот в чем вопрос для меня , как правильно произносить, в настоящем или в будущем времени?
Как-то так)
Спасибо за понимание и поддержку.

Kazimir, I could be mistaken, but I think you mean Psalm 23?:

1. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou artwith me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

The tense is the present tense.

Казимир, я могу ошибаться, но я думаю, ты имеешь в виду 23-й псалом:

Напряжение - это настоящее время

1. Господь - пастырь мой; я не хочу.

2. Он заставляет меня лежать на зелёных пастбищах: Он ведет меня к тихим водам.

3. Он восстанавливает мою душу: Он ведет меня по пути праведности ради Своего имени.

4. Да, хотя я и хожу по долине смертельной тени, я не боюсь зла, ибо Ты со мной, жезл Твой и посох Твой утешают меня.

5. Ты приготовил передо мной стол в присутствии врагов моих: помажь маслом голову мою; чаша моя переполнилась.

6. Конечно, добро и милосердие будут сопровождать меня все дни моей жизни, и я буду жить в доме Господа вечно.

Переведено с помощью www.DeepL.com/Translator

Thank you Jones for your help.
This is Psalm 22.
As always (which I am very happy) with your help I realized ...
in the 4th line you need to remove the word "if", and after "I" the letter "and", this is in Russian transcription, so in my opinion it is correct.
With love Casimir).

Now I read E.P. Blavatsky, always while reading, I have a persistent feeling that you Laura are the reincarnation of Elena Petrovna.
It is not an external resemblance (there is much in common, in my opinion)), but a reflection of the inner World, understanding and selfless desire to help wake up from sleep in a dream).
Namaste)

I walk the valley of the shadow of death
And I will not fear evil
because you are with me;
Your rod and your staff -
they reassure me.

It turned out in English.

Я иду долиною смертной тени,
И не убоюсь зла,
потому что Ты со мной;
Твой жезл и Твой посох —
они успокаивают меня.

and so in Russian, I think it will be more correct.

The language of my Ancestors is much more ancient nowadays existing in everyday life.
But unfortunately he will soon become a dead tongue, already half dead.
Lyrical digression, like the previous post.

Welcome, Kazimir ; when other members who are not native English speakers post they tend to post using a translation into English and their original words in their own tongue. I always like to see this so may I suggest this option to you?

I do not consider myself to be a Christian per se but as I mentioned in another thread I really like this psalm and recently added it to the Lord's Prayer as part of my daily routine.

Namaste) The language of my Ancestors in the original almost sunk into the summer. The current miserable likeness based on the Cyrillic alphabet disgusts me. Therefore, I will try to express my thoughts through Google translator.
I am a child of the universe, the religion of opium for the people)))
And about prayer, with common efforts, We will succeed!)

Here, again)))
Gug translated archaic times as "Summer in the plural")

This is what prevents me from participating in discussions on the forum.
I will continue to follow the events as before)
Namaste)

Back
Top Bottom