Protocol 12, Hasbara, Wikipedia and the CIA

Re: Interesting observation on other forums - Agents who deliberately post misin

Oxajil said:
A day or two later another new registered member posted this! :

hi my name is tom

i read the thing written here...and i really dont think there's more to say politicly wise.
what i can tell you guys is my story

i am a israeli citizen. also until about a month ago i was a israeli soldier. and i was in the war in the gaza strip. also i would like to say that i am not a right wing. i do not think that all arab are bad, and i do not think that they are all to blame.

when i fought in the war i was suprised to see the humanitarian help from the israeli army to the palestinien people. for example: before a place was bombed palastiniams that lived there wound acually get sms messages to get out!. there were letters dilivered by air before bombings, we the soldiers had spasific and i thing extreme rules against times of fire. i saw hammas standing behind people and shooting. my friend also in the army told my that when they were in houses of palestiniens, they were glad. they hate the hammas. they terrorise there own.

i have a lot of storys...i'll keep some for later
thanks

Later he said this as well:

after i wrote the last message i talked to one of my friends...he to was in the war in golany. he told me a little story. he was in a palestinian house. inside was a family. a hammas at this time were shooting at the house knowing there were Palestinians and israeli army inside. at this point my friend and and his unit put the family in the most protected room in the house while on fire to protect them.

Could some of these guys be agents that spread misinfo deliberately? It sure does sound like it.
Especially the last person.

Yes that's interesting. The second one gives it a spin in the other direction and he/she still has lots of -personal- stories in his/her backhand, it sounds like not to question anything what he/she stated. "I got really through all these things, so don't ask me", or something like that.

Thank you for the links Nienna, I also thought of something similar, when the propaganda machine gets in motion.

Re: Interesting observation on other forums - Agents who deliberately post misinfo?

I do not know if this is an "Agent who deliberately posts misinfo", and he may very well believe what he is saying; has been taken in by some kind of propaganda.

I posted some information from SOTT,
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/194662-Video-Al-Qaeda-Doesn-t-Exist . on The Stop Fascism Action Network, here:
_http://www.stopfascism.com/profiles/blogs/al-qaeda-doesnt-exist-new

A new member had just joined the SFAN and apparently made a B-line to reply to my blog post of the Corbet Report's 1st two video's, "Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist" .... before he had even filled in his profile.

I found his responses disturbing. First of all, slightly off topic, but definitely twisted in some way. I am not well enough informed, nor perhaps intelligent enough to respond in a way that can call this guy on his BS, and make it clear to others that he is spreading twisted information. Perhaps I am just paranoid, but what he posted just seems wrong-headed. Trying to distract from the point of the videos and then trying to blame Muslims for all the violence and "fascism" in the world.

I would like to ask for some assistance in how to respond pro-actively, so that other members of the SFAN forum are not miss-lead. I don't want to argue with the guy, but I would like to post an alternative perspective. I would appreciate help from anyone who is willing.

His (Louis McCarten's) Comment:
"Whether or not al-Qaeda doesn't exist is academic: Islam exists and practices 'jihad' or Holy War all over the world. All non-Muslims and non-Muslim societies are fair game for Islamic Holy War. Non-Islamic governments do NOT have the influence with Muslims they would need to induce them to commit violence in non-Islamic lands.

Countries where jihad warfare is currently include India, the Philippines, Thailand (the southern part of the peninsula), Somalia, Nigeria, Lebanon, Chechnya, and Serbia.
Note the very very low percentages of non-Muslims in Musilm majority countries (usually below five percent today). This is because Christians, Jews, and all other "inidel" religions are systematically exterminated in these nations. What most people do not understand is that the Kuran actually teaches Muslims to export the religious intolerance taught by the kuran to "infidel" lands and force islam on them (the House of al-lah versus the House of War). Western democracies constitute the House of war and are targeted by mosque leaders around the globe whether westerners know it or not.

If you want to declare al-Qaeda a myth, fine. But PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO TELL US that Islamic violence is not real-it IS.

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THE KURAN (GET A COPY PUBLISHED IN THE MIDDLE EAST TO ENSURE AUTHENTICITY) IN ORDER TO FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE ENDEMIC VIOLENCE OF ISLAM and SO THAT YOU CAN PROTECT YOURSELF FROM IT. ALSO TALK TO FORMER MUSLIMS WHO WILL BE HAPPY TO EDUCATE YOU ABOUT ISLAM'S INHERENT VIOENCE!"

My response:
"Louis said:
"If you want to declare al-Qaeda a myth, fine."

---Yes. That is the point here. Did you watch the 2 videos???

Louis also said:
" But PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO TELL US that Islamic violence is not real-it IS."

---I do not think anyone was disputing this fact. But how a Muslim behaves will have much to do with their particular interpretation of the Kuran, the world-view of the society they are in, and weather or not they have been provoked. Not all Muslims believe that they are called to violence, and many believe that Jihad is an inner battle. Not all Muslims interpret the Kuran as encouraging religious intolerance. It becomes a matter of subjective perspective.

It is clear, that not all violence is instigated by the American government, but you can bet your p'tooty, they have a hand in a lot of it. For instance yesterday, the Sunni terrorist group Jundullah launched a suicide bomb attack against the Iranian Revolutionary Guard at their headquarters in Pishin, near the border with Pakistan. It is well documented that they are a proxy for the CIA. They are jointly funded by the US and Zionist organizations in order to promote the destabelization of the Iranian government, and install a puppet who will take orders from the NWO. And no mistake there, the US, the UK and many other countries are already very well under the control of a global elite.

Also, I hope you are not trying to insinuate that all Muslims are violent or that they all want to destroy anyone who is different in belief or appearance than themselves. And I most strongly hope that you are not advocating intolerance toward Muslims. There is a lot of emotion & fear-inducing language in your above post, and it comes across as aggressive & insighting intolerance.

I have a couple of acquaintences who are Muslim, and they are in no way violent. But they are very much afraid. When people make statements such as you have above, it creates an atmosphere where people look at them with fear and suspicion though they came here to get away from places where having any opinion that differs from the official religious doctrines would get them killed.

I no more think that all Muslims are violent than I think that all Jews are Zionists. Nor do I think that all Americans are murderous, just because our government murders in our name. All violence is destructive and the consequences are always bad. It does not mean we should not develop an awareness for those who have destructive intentions, but we should also develop a greater understanding for ALL of the factors that provoke violence."

Louis also said:
"Non-Islamic governments do NOT have the influence with Muslims they would need to induce them to commit violence in non-Islamic lands."

---Are you sure about this? Check out this article for a start.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/195148-Jundollah-Leader-Confesses-U-S-s-Role-in-Terror-Plots-Inside-Iran "

Louis further responded:
"It doesn't make the least bit of difference whether or not al-qaeda exists ot not. The globalizaion of Islamic jihad warfare is act of life and it does NOT happen to be because of Muslism being provoked. 14,285 lethal Islamic terror attacks perpetrated since 9-11 (many of them in non-Islamic countries incidentally) are the work of actual networks of Islamists infiltrating non-Islamic societies worlewide. Incidentally, Muslim partnering with nho-UIslamic governments is prohibited by Islamic law; there is also the reality that the Islamic law of 'taqiyya' undermines communications between Muslims and non-Muslims: Muslims are often prohibited from telling the truth about important matters with non-muslim "infidels."

Let us take aquick look at the until-recently Christiabn majority nation state of Lebanon. Until the 1970s it was over 70 percent Christian, had been a Christian majority land for nearly two thousand years. Yet in the 1970s Lebanese people found that many of their Islamic immigrants were covertly working towards forcing Islamization of their country. At about that time, Lebanese people found their country being targeted for jihad war by Iranian, Palestinians, Egyptians, and Syrians. After thirty years of being racked by jihadist violence, Lebanon is now more than half Islamic. Lebanese Christians are being forced to emigrate--for their own safety. The Lebanese people did NOT provoke Muslims. It was clearly the other way around.

The former Yugoslavian countries--especially Serbia--are finding themselves in the same situation Lebanon has found itself in. The fact is the Balkan people found themselves targeted for subduing and forced Islamization by Muslims who weren't even living in their part of the world! )IN 1941, Bosnian Muslims massacred more than 1,200,000 Serbs).

Egypt today is 97 percent Islamic andSemitic. Before Arab invasions in the seventh century it was neither. The few remainig Coptic Christians there are all that remain of the original Egyptian civilization; Islamic jihad warfare exterminated teh rest.

Nearly all 56 of the 57 islamic nations were conquered by Islamic jihad conquest the 57th Saudi Arabia escaped by being the source of jihad warfare. All Islamic nations endure barbaic sharia law and are working models of fascism"

"The above posting I made should have included three additional points.

First: Brigitte Gabriel, founder of the American Congress for Truth, documents the destruction of Lebanon by Islamic jihadists very well in her two books "BECAUSE THEY HATE" and "THEY MUST BE STOPPED." The mistaken assumptions Lebanese made about Islamic immigration into their nation thirty years ago are being repeated by American people today regarding the US--with similar consequences.

Secondly, Islamic doctrine DOES render Muslim people as a whole more vulnerable to using violence than nearly any other ethnic group worldwide. This is because Islamic teachings include SPECIFIC targeting of non-Muslims for homicide and Islamic institutions instituionalize the practice. In other cultures institutions may exist that sanction homicide but they are mostly forced to operate outside the law. But within Islam, homicide can very well be the law. The following Kuran verse illustrates this clearly (and it is VERY SPECIFIC):

Kuran Surah 9.5:"When the forbidden months have ended, slay the unbelievers where they found; besiege them; capture them; torture them; prepare every stratagem of war against them; levy the tax upon them pending their conversion to the ways of al-lah."

Surah 9.5 provides a clear advocacy of not merely homicide but first degree murder as a legitimate practice. Muslims believe it, support it, and practice it. Didn't bin Laden refer to Americans as "infidels?"

And the second point to be made is that the western world's valuing human life and individuals as indivduals IS NOT UNIVERSAL. Applying western concepts to the Islamic religion (actually it is more of a political sysytem that uses theology as a beard) and Muslims can be very dangerous because Muslims do NOT see the world as we do, nor do they value human life the way we do. You may also wish to visit websites that deal with stopping Islamic 'honor killings' (usually young women who are executed for refusing to wear burqas or follow other Islamic cultural dictates)."

Any help is much appreciated.
~Lar

Re: Interesting observation on other forums - Agents who deliberately post misinfo?

Oxajil said:
Can you believe it?

Hi Oxajil,

I sure can. The Hasbara disinformation operation is two millennia old. Read the history of this campaign posted by Laura here. Israel Shamir traces the origin of the conflict between the “chosen people”pathology of exclusive Judaism vs. the universal impulse of people of conscience who began the stream of Christianity, only to have the universal impulse subverted by deception in the translation of the Hebrew Old Testament. The fruit of this COINTELPRO operation is the oxymoron “Christian-Zionist” and the on going genocide in Palestine, Iraq, and Afghanistan as the Zionists seek world domination. I will copy a few paragraphs from Shamir’s essay for those who lack time to read this important article.

Israel Shamir said:
The transposition of the MT in place of the Septuagint (LXX) or its Hebrew Source (H70), making it the source for all subsequent Western translations, was the biggest coup the Jewish scholars ever pulled off, and this is the deep-lying cause of Judaisation of the West.

With the coming of Christ, the free Judeo-Hellenic spirit once again found its expression which was hated by the nationalists, who embarked on the long road to regaining full control over the Scripture. For hundreds of years, the scribes worked over the Old Testament, taking advantage of its ambiguous consonant readings, until they eventually achieved a text we know today. Its main paradigm was changed: if the old text led to Christ, the personal/universal Saviour, the new text implanted the nationalist concept of a messiah of and for the people of Israel. The nations of the world were to be seen as sinful semi-animals who had no access to God. The name ‘Jews’ stuck with this small fanatic band, while the Hellenised Jews became known as 'Christians' and were no longer called ‘Jews’. What was previously a battle between two schools of thought within the Judaic framework, became known as the battle between Judaic and Christian spirits.

Today, the translation battle continues as unabatedly and as one-sidedly as ever. The Jews produce dozens of translations into many languages, each more Judaic than the last. Some are openly Jewish, like the Jewish Publication Society Bible, others are crypto-Jewish or “Christian-Zionist”, like the Scofield Reference Bible that reduces the Christian faith to ‘love of Jews and of the Jewish state”. This long, hard work on these corrosive translations is the real Conspiracy of the Elders of Zion.

Re: Interesting observation on other forums - Agents who deliberately post misin

Lars, a little research into Brigitte Gabriel shows that she is a Lebanese-born Christian who defends Israel, spreads neo-con propaganda about Islamofascism, considers all Muslims are terrorists, etc etc etc. She seems to be quite a hit on the neo-con rubber chicken circuit. Her book Because They Hate was given to Navy Seals heading off to fight in the Middle East.

If the guy you are talking with is citing her, then he is likely to be the same type. Sounds like he may be sitting in a basement in Tel Aviv putting out the stuff.

Whenever these types show up, just quote appropriate sections of some of the Hasbara material linked above and make your own comment short and sweet like "Looks like the Hasbara crowd has shown up right on cue!" That way you don't waste your own energy but give info for other readers to know what is going on there.

Laura said:
Whenever these types show up, just quote appropriate sections of some of the Hasbara material linked above and make your own comment short and sweet like "Looks like the Hasbara crowd has shown up right on cue!" That way you don't waste your own energy but give info for other readers to know what is going on there.

Absolutely, that's what we do whenever one of those agents show up on our blog on psychopathy in French. You generally don't address these guys directly, just point out where they come from, and give links for other people to read.

Secondly, Islamic doctrine DOES render Muslim people as a whole more vulnerable to using violence than nearly any other ethnic group worldwide. This is because Islamic teachings include SPECIFIC targeting of non-Muslims for homicide and Islamic institutions instituionalize the practice. In other cultures institutions may exist that sanction homicide but they are mostly forced to operate outside the law. But within Islam, homicide can very well be the law. The following Kuran verse illustrates this clearly (and it is VERY SPECIFIC):

Well, I suggest you quote some extracts from the Old Testament, I think they beat everyone in terms of Violence and Destruction... You might just quote some excerpts from the Bible, they talk for themselves, or enrich them with these comments from the Controversy of Zion (still keeping in mind that the aim is to inform other readers, not to engage in a debate with the Hasbara guys):

These first examples of the power of Jehovah to destroy the heathen are followed by the first of many warnings that unless "the statutes and judgments" are observed Jehovah will punish his special people by dispersing them among these heathen. The enumeration of these "statutes and judgments" follows the Commandments, the moral validity of which is at once destroyed by a promise of tribal massacre:

"Seven nations greater and mightier than thou" are to be delivered into the Judahites' hands, and: "Thou shalt utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them. . . ye shall destroy their alters . . . for thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God; the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are on the face of the earth . . . Thou shalt be blessed above all people . . . And thou shalt consume all the people which the Lord thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them. . . the Lord thy God will send the hornet among them, until they that are left, and hide themselves from thee, be destroyed. . . And the Lord thy God will put out these nations before thee by little and little. . . But the Lord thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction until they be destroyed. And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven; there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them. . ."

By the Twentieth Century AD the peoples of the West, as a whole, had ceased to attach any present meaning to these incitements, but the peoples directly concerned thought differently. For instance, the Arab population of Palestine fled en masse from its native land after the massacre at Deir Yasin in 1948 because this event meant for them (as its perpetrators intended it to mean) that if they stayed they would be "utterly destroyed".

They knew that the Zionist leaders, in the palavers with British and American politicians of the distant West, repeatedly had stated that "the Bible is our Mandate" (Dr. Chaim Weizmann), and they knew (if the Western peoples did not realize) that the allusion was to such passages as that commanding the "utter destruction" of the Arab peoples. They knew that the leaders of the West had supported and would continue to support the invaders and thus they had no hope of even bare survival, save by flight. This massacre of 1948 AD relates directly to the "statute and judgment" laid down in chapter 7 of the book of The Law which the Levites completed and read in 621 BC.

The incitements and allurements of Deuteronomy continue: ". . . Go in to possess nations greater and mightier than thyself . . . the Lord thy God is he which goeth over before thee; as a consuming fire he shall destroy them, and he shall bring them down before thy face; so shalt thou drive them out, and destroy them quickly, as the Lord hath said unto thee. . . For if ye shall diligently keep all these commandments which I command you . . . then will the Lord drive out all these nations from before you, and ye shall possess greater nations and mightier than yourselves . . . even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be. There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the Lord your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon . . ."

Then Moses, in this account, enumerates the "statutes and judgments" which must be "observed" if all these rewards are to be gained, and again "the Law" is to destroy:

"These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do . . . Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the nations which ye shall possess served their gods. . . When the Lord thy God shall cut off the nations from before thee, whither thou goest to possess them, and thou succeedest them, and dwellest in their land: Take heed to thyself that thou be not snared by following them. . . and that thou inquire not after their gods."

This tenet of "the Law" requires the faithful to destroy other religions. It was impartial when enacted but gained a specific application in later centuries from the fact that the Christian faith grew up in, and the mass of Jews then moved into, the same geographical area: the West. (This made Christianity the primary object of the command to "utterly destroy the places. . .", and the dynamiting of Russian cathedrals, the opening of "anti-God museums", the canonization of Judas and other acts of early Bolshevist governments, which were to nine-tenths comprized of Eastern Jews, were evidently deeds of "observance" under this "statute" of Deuteronomy).

Thank you all for your well informed responses. I have used them to put together a response, which I have not yet posted, as I would like your feedback before I do so.

Laura, I know you said not to waste much of my time on this, but it is important to me and perhaps it is part of my learning process to understand how to repel the infiltration of disinformation. I read through the links that were suggested above, though I have to admit, a lot of it was above my head. I guess I am not especially intellectually sophisticated, but I care! And I DO want do develop my understanding to a much greater degree.

Again, I am very grateful to all of you for your help. The post I am proposing to add to the discussion on SFAN, follows:

---"There is a disinformation program literally for everyone. No matter who you are - what your interests are, what your beliefs are, which way you're focusing - there is a website set up just for you to take you in and to vector your thinking and your attention into thinking the way that they want you to think.". - Laura Knight-Jadczyk

But much more than just setting up snares to draw one's attention and energy to particular dis-information sights, (and AWAY from legitimate concerns; "Knowledge is protection. Disinformation is dangerous." LKJ) Hasbara, is one of many Zionist groups who are paying good money to anybody who will spread disinfo around, about the Israeli/Palestinian horror that is being played out; All justified by twisted propaganda intended to make it appear that Muslims are the root of all violence and evil and that the Zionists are victims who must protect themselves against these "terrorists". If the Zionists can continue to convince Americans and Britts to identify with them as victims, then they gain support for continuing their atrocities and not being held accountable for any of them.

Looks like the Hasbara crowd has shown up right on cue!

My instinct says that the responses by Louis McCarten are not only lacking in a factual basis (though using bits and pieces of the truth to make a lie more convincing seems to be part and parcel of co-opting the minds of less informed people, a process of ponerizing society) He/she has deliberately strayed from the topic of the above videos and tried to turn this blog into a rant to blame Muslims for the inhumane violence and destruction around the world. I could very well be wrong. Louis may have simply been vectored into believing propaganda that feeds his need to be able to blame somebody (a group of people), anybody but those who are actually responsible be they the US CIA, Israeli Mossod - or more particularly, those who actually control those countries like chess pieces.

To learn more about the Zionist propoganda PR machine, visit the following sights:
Find the original article here:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/jan/09/israel-foreign-ministry-media
Article with commentary found on SOTT, here:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/172703-Hasbara-spam-alert-Zionism-s-PR-machine-swings-into-action

Quote from Louis:
"First: Brigitte Gabriel, founder of the American Congress for Truth, documents the destruction of Lebanon by Islamic jihadists very well in her two books "BECAUSE THEY HATE" and "THEY MUST BE STOPPED." "

---Brigitte Gabriel is a Lebanese-born Christian who defends Israel, spreads neo-con propaganda about Islamofascism and considers all Muslims as terrorists. She seems to be quite a hit on the neo-con rubber chicken circuit. Her book Because They Hate was given to Navy Seals heading off to fight in the Middle East. You don't suppose her point of view has been used for a particular purpose, do you? (rhetorical question)

Quote from Louis:
"...Secondly, Islamic doctrine DOES render Muslim people as a whole more vulnerable to using violence than nearly any other ethnic group worldwide. This is because Islamic teachings include SPECIFIC targeting of non-Muslims for homicide and Islamic institutions instituionalize the practice. In other cultures institutions may exist that sanction homicide but they are mostly forced to operate outside the law. But within Islam, homicide can very well be the law..."

--- Seems to me that the "Jewish" bible is a bit more sinister, violent and SPECIFIC in it's targeting, and shows a campaign thousands of years old which continues to this day.

Quote from: The Controversy of Zion by, DOUGLAS REED
["...These first examples of the power of Jehovah to destroy the heathen are followed by the first of many warnings that unless "the statutes and judgments" are observed Jehovah will punish his special people by dispersing them among these heathen. The enumeration of these "statutes and judgments" follows the Commandments, the moral validity of which is at once destroyed by a promise of tribal massacre:

"Seven nations greater and mightier than thou" are to be delivered into the Judahites' hands, and: "Thou shalt utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them. . . ye shall destroy their alters . . . for thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God; the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are on the face of the earth . . . Thou shalt be blessed above all people . . . And thou shalt consume all the people which the Lord thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them. . . the Lord thy God will send the hornet among them, until they that are left, and hide themselves from thee, be destroyed. . . And the Lord thy God will put out these nations before thee by little and little. . . But the Lord thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction until they be destroyed. And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven; there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them. . ."

By the Twentieth Century AD the peoples of the West, as a whole, had ceased to attach any present meaning to these incitements, but the peoples directly concerned thought differently. For instance, the Arab population of Palestine fled en masse from its native land after the massacre at Deir Yasin in 1948 because this event meant for them (as its perpetrators intended it to mean) that if they stayed they would be "utterly destroyed".

They knew that the Zionist leaders, in the palavers with British and American politicians of the distant West, repeatedly had stated that "the Bible is our Mandate" (Dr. Chaim Weizmann), and they knew (if the Western peoples did not realize) that the allusion was to such passages as that commanding the "utter destruction" of the Arab peoples. They knew that the leaders of the West had supported and would continue to support the invaders and thus they had no hope of even bare survival, save by flight. This massacre of 1948 AD relates directly to the "statute and judgment" laid down in chapter 7 of the book of The Law which the Levites completed and read in 621 BC.

The incitements and allurements of Deuteronomy continue:
". . . Go in to possess nations greater and mightier than thyself . . . the Lord thy God is he which goeth over before thee; as a consuming fire he shall destroy them, and he shall bring them down before thy face; so shalt thou drive them out, and destroy them quickly, as the Lord hath said unto thee. . . For if ye shall diligently keep all these commandments which I command you . . . then will the Lord drive out all these nations from before you, and ye shall possess greater nations and mightier than yourselves . . . even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be. There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the Lord your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon . . ."

Then Moses, in this account, enumerates the "statutes and judgments" which must be "observed" if all these rewards are to be gained, and again "the Law" is to destroy:

"These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do . . . Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the nations which ye shall possess served their gods. . . When the Lord thy God shall cut off the nations from before thee, whither thou goest to possess them, and thou succeedest them, and dwellest in their land: Take heed to thyself that thou be not snared by following them. . . and that thou inquire not after their gods."

This tenet of "the Law" requires the faithful to destroy other religions. It was impartial when enacted but gained a specific application in later centuries from the fact that the Christian faith grew up in, and the mass of Jews then moved into, the same geographical area: the West. (This made Christianity the primary object of the command to "utterly destroy the places. . .", and the dynamiting of Russian cathedrals, the opening of "anti-God museums", the canonization of Judas and other acts of early Bolshevist governments, which were to nine-tenths comprized of Eastern Jews, were evidently deeds of "observance" under this "statute" of Deuteronomy)...."]

Note to readers: Do not believe ANYTHING you read. Think critically. Try to set your emotions aside as you dissect and verify information as objectively as possible.

Note to Louis: Please restrict your responses on blogs to the topic at hand. If you want to post on a separate but related topic such as your responses indicate, post your own blog. This topic is now closed to you in terms of discussing YOUR issues.

OK... so this has been a really good exercise for me. I put it on the backburner for several days and then realized that on my OWN blogs, I can delete comments. :)

So I did. And then I posted the following:
Comment by Laura

All comments on my blogs will be reviewed prior to publishing. I will not allow dis-information, half-truths nor Zionist propaganda to be posted regardless of weather it is on purpose or not. If you have information you want to share that is relevant to the topic ... it will be given serious consideration and thoughtful response where warranted.

For anyone who does not like that I have deleted comments, please feel free to publish your own blog, where anyone interested in your point of view and the topics that are important to YOU, or in arguing with you can choose to do so, freely.

To all readers: Use your discernment. Do not believe everything that you read. Fact-checking and varfication are important in gathering objective information. If you cannot set aside strong emotions, then at least ask yourself this question: Who benefits from the spread of this information? If enough people believe the information is true, what will the effect be?

"The TRUTH is the TRUTH, even if no one believes it.
A LIE is a LIE, even if everyone believes it."

Information is used as a tool. You have a choice in how you will view it. Use your discernment!

I think that's great - and very appropriate and informative. The spelling of whether (you have it spelled as weather) should be changed - but the spirit, the message is spot on! :)

Thanks Anart, I corrected the spellings.

There is a part of me that wants to just set this guy straight as it is just as likely that he is misguided and doesn't realize that he is spreading BS (though he may not be misguided at all), but....
a. He did not ask
b. he ignored the obvious
c. I don't need to waste my time & energy! I have a lot of reading to do!!!

Re: Protocol 12: Control of the Press

Still another topic that needs to be stickied for easy reference! I've merged several fascinating threads here.

Take a look at this. Hasbara as Israel's official policy. Tips for Israeli tourists:

_http://masbirim.gov.il/eng/

Going abroad? Meeting foreigners on a visit? Be ambassadors for Israel!

Many of us, whether we’re traveling or living abroad for an extended period of time, get involved in discussions with locals during which they bring up misconceptions and false information regarding Israel, without our having the tools and the correct information for coping with the questions or the barbs of criticism put to us.

At such moments, we’re seized with an urge to make the other person open their mind and especially their heart, and see us—see Israel—differently.

This website, established by the Ministry of Public Diplomacy and Diaspora Affairs, will make it possible for each one of us to arm ourselves with information and pride in Israel’s global contributions and history and to present a more realistic image of Israel to the world.
Surfing this site will help you amass a wealth of tips and suggestions for good advocacy when you converse with people overseas, because in every encounter outside the State of Israel, we are our country’s ambassadors!
Together, let’s show the world our beautiful Israel!

Keit said:
Take a look at this. Hasbara as Israel's official policy. Tips for Israeli tourists:

_http://masbirim.gov.il/eng/

Going abroad? Meeting foreigners on a visit? Be ambassadors for Israel!

Many of us, whether we’re traveling or living abroad for an extended period of time, get involved in discussions with locals during which they bring up misconceptions and false information regarding Israel, without our having the tools and the correct information for coping with the questions or the barbs of criticism put to us.

At such moments, we’re seized with an urge to make the other person open their mind and especially their heart, and see us—see Israel—differently.

This website, established by the Ministry of Public Diplomacy and Diaspora Affairs, will make it possible for each one of us to arm ourselves with information and pride in Israel’s global contributions and history and to present a more realistic image of Israel to the world.
Surfing this site will help you amass a wealth of tips and suggestions for good advocacy when you converse with people overseas, because in every encounter outside the State of Israel, we are our country’s ambassadors!
Together, let’s show the world our beautiful Israel!

Yeah, its why every criticism of Israel is met with the "you're just an ignorant bigot" and a pat on the head. :rolleyes:

correct "varification" also. If you are going to quote me, at least don't make me look stupid!

Laura said:
correct "varification" also. If you are going to quote me, at least don't make me look stupid!

Did I do something wrong?

Oh, and if anyone tends to look stupid, I'm pretty sure its me. ;D

Back
Top Bottom