Protests across Iran after young woman dies in police custody

So how is the propaganda that is fomenting the attempted colour revolution spreading?
I think it is not colour revolution in Iran. It is a real people revolution. I hope it will be successfull, but it is too difficult.

I think we should not call every popular movement in the world a "color revolution". such an approach is disrespectful to people who resist and suffer for their rightful cause.

I think it is not colour revolution in Iran. It is a real people revolution. I hope it will be successfull, but it is too difficult.

I think we should not call every popular movement in the world a "color revolution". such an approach is disrespectful to people who resist and suffer for their rightful cause.

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, floats like a duck, quacks like a duck, and goes well with plum sauce, then it’s probably a duck.

Do we really need to think is it color revolution or not? Of course it is. Fortunately just a atempt, no chance that it will succed. None of the USAs color revolutions in the last 4-5 years didnt succed. Lets just remember Guaido and Venezuela. And Venezuela is much less organize and weaker country than Iran.

I think that the "protests" are more existing in the internet and in the west news outlets than in real in Iran. The show (esspecially for the western viewers) must go on.

The post from Woodpecker is about a protester who disappeared for a week and turned up dead. According to most western and revolutionary sources, she was taken by Iranian authorities, her face was broken, her body stitched from neck down after organs removed, she was repeatedly raped.

So the authorities apparently decided that the best way to deal with protests about a woman’s death, which are aimed at revolution and destabilisation in the country, was to kidnap and brutalise and murder another one.

However, ITV report: “Tasnim, a state news agency, reported her uncle saying she was found in the street. However foreign-based Iranian activists allege she died in police custody.”

From the article:

Footage obtained by the Associated Press shows students at Al Zahra University chanting: "Wave your flag and show your fruit juice!" on Wednesday.

The protesters sometimes accuse hardliners of attending pro-government rallies only to get free fruit juice distributed by organisers.”

If I was so downtrodden that I decided to go out in the streets and try to start a revolution, I wouldn’t need fruit juice as an extra incentive.

'The US is pushing for "democracy" in Iran.'

By Faizan Hashmi - October 16, 2022

This website tried to keep up to date new and events in Iran IranWire

I'm not sure how long the reporters will remain alive, or the website itself online though. They are brave IMO

"We are tired and we are sad for the people of Iran," editor Shima Shahrabi said. "But on the other hand, we are determined to make their voices heard louder."

This website tried to keep up to date new and events in Iran IranWire

I'm not sure how long the reporters will remain alive, or the website itself online though. They are brave IMO

IranWire is owned and run by Off Centre Productions, a London-based company. You can Google them to see what they’re about, but another website that Off Centre own and run is Health Studio. Literaly listed on the same page as IranWire on OCP’s website.

Health Studio pushes the mainstream narratives about COVID 19 and ‘protecting yourself’, and has pages that refute the information about vaccine injury and people playing sports dropping dead from heart attacks.

I don’t think I’ll be getting my news about Iran from IranWire, thanks.

IranWire is owned and run by Off Centre Productions, a London-based company. You can Google them to see what they’re about, but another website that Off Centre own and run is Health Studio. Literaly listed on the same page as IranWire on OCP’s website.

Health Studio pushes the mainstream narratives about COVID 19 and ‘protecting yourself’, and has pages that refute the information about vaccine injury and people playing sports dropping dead from heart attacks.

Thanks for the info. To me the articles seem like the intent is the truth, but not authored by your run of the mill reporters - maybe students or the protesters themselves possibly.

I don’t think I’ll be getting my news about Iran from IranWire, thanks.

I'd be happy if you could share any good and more accurate sources if you have any.

To me the articles seem like the intent is the truth, but not authored by your run of the mill reporters - maybe students or the protesters themselves possibly.

Looking at OCP's website, that seems to be exactly right. What they do is recruit young people and provide resources and support for them to become guerrilla type journalists, and then provide the platform for them to publish stories that attempt to build up the tension inside Iran in the hopes of fomenting a colour revolution.

The bottom line is a company based in London is interfering in Iran's internal affairs in order to affect regime change, which apart from being reprehensible in its own right, is illegal under international law.

I'd be happy if you could share any good and more accurate sources if you have any.

I'll admit I don't have any news sites saved where I know I can go and get 100% accurate information about what's happening in Iran. But I have a pretty solid idea of what the west are trying to do in Iran, which is the same thing they have done and are trying to do in other countries, and I bear it in mind when reading any stories about what's happening there.

Back
Top Bottom