Prophetic Dreams

Back in 2014, a few weeks before the Yemen war began, I was standing on the coast of Eritrea in my dream, looking across the waters toward Yemen and saw emaciated animals and people, mostly cows; so many of them that it was really upsetting. Some weeks later the war was announced and over time the famine became a real thing.

Yesterday morning, in that place of sleep just before waking, I saw a map of NE USA. Above it I saw a line between Buffalo and New York and the word Mars - Venus and then the words BOOM in actual capital letters. Have no idea if that means anything.

Yesterday morning, in that place of sleep just before waking, I saw a map of NE USA. Above it I saw a line between Buffalo and New York and the word Mars - Venus and then the words BOOM in actual capital letters. Have no idea if that means anything.

Your dream reminded me of the conjunctions earlier this month. This SSGEOS chart refers to possible significant seismic events, however, the possibility of a powerful earthquake in the eastern United States is low.
2023-05-30.png

Could it be a conjunction involving both planets?

Date & Time of Mars and Venus conjunction in Leo 2023​

Mars-Venus conjunction in Leo will be on July 07, 2023. The transit will be of 32 days. The conjunction will end on August 07, 2023.

Mars represents aggression and conflict, while Venus represents harmony and balance. When these planets are conjunct, people may experience an increased tendency towards conflict and arguments, as the energy of Mars can overpower the harmony and balance of Venus.

Now, I recall that the expression BOOM has been used several times in the sessions.

Q: (J) What was the boom that shook the shutters on the afternoon of the 25th of January this year? There was a boom when we were sitting in the office … (S) Oh yeah, that crazy boom! (J) It was a clear … a pretty clear day and there was nothing outside and there was a boom …

A: Overhead explosion, meteorite.

Q: (Pierre) I have a question about viruses. Most of those mass extinctions happen because of cometary bombardments. The same cometary bombardments that end life, I think maybe they introduce new life through the viruses they carry. If you study mass extinctions, right after you have a boom of life…. dinosaurs disappeared, and then BOOM! Are viruses from comets the main driver of evolution?

A: Yes

(Niall) What happened in Nashville Christmas morning?

A: Boom!

So we have "boom" usually associated with an explosion or something extraordinary.

According to the Hebrew calendar the 9th of Av is in late July this year around July 26th/27th. I’ve seen other attempts at corrections that put it on July 29th this year. With room for error +/- a week, might keep in late July of this year in mind as possible time to be watchful. The 9th of Av is associated with significant, catastrophic events.

What Happened on the Ninth of Av?​

The 9th of Av, Tisha b'Av, commemorates a list of catastrophes so severe it's clearly a day set aside by God for suffering. Learn seven historical events that took place on Tisha b'Av, the Jewish day of mourning.

In this article:​

Both World Wars Began?

Your dream reminded me of the conjunctions earlier this month. This SSGEOS chart refers to possible significant seismic events, however, the possibility of a powerful earthquake in the eastern United States is low.
View attachment 75484

Could it be a conjunction involving both planets?

Date & Time of Mars and Venus conjunction in Leo 2023​

Mars-Venus conjunction in Leo will be on July 07, 2023. The transit will be of 32 days. The conjunction will end on August 07, 2023.

Mars represents aggression and conflict, while Venus represents harmony and balance. When these planets are conjunct, people may experience an increased tendency towards conflict and arguments, as the energy of Mars can overpower the harmony and balance of Venus.

Now, I recall that the expression BOOM has been used several times in the sessions.

So we have "boom" usually associated with an explosion or something extraordinary.

According to the Hebrew calendar the 9th of Av is in late July this year around July 26th/27th. I’ve seen other attempts at corrections that put it on July 29th this year. With room for error +/- a week, might keep in late July of this year in mind as possible time to be watchful. The 9th of Av is associated with significant, catastrophic events.

What Happened on the Ninth of Av?​

The 9th of Av, Tisha b'Av, commemorates a list of catastrophes so severe it's clearly a day set aside by God for suffering. Learn seven historical events that took place on Tisha b'Av, the Jewish day of mourning.

In this article:​

Both World Wars Began?
I also interpret it in that sense.

A conjunction indicating a window for the event and the BOOM indicating a meteorite impact.

We'll see.

I also interpret it in that sense.

A conjunction indicating a window for the event and the BOOM indicating a meteorite impact.

We'll see.

Yes, and not only a possible meteorite, we could also include a terrorist attack (another false flag?) on New York, which as we know, there is a belief that it is a Jewish Capital in America, which links us to the 9th of Av.

The Jewish Metropolis: New York City from the 17th to the 21st Century

American culture makes a close association between Jews and New York City. The popular imagination associates Jews with New York foodways (deli, bagels), speech (Yiddish vocabulary), attitudes and manner (speed, brusqueness, irony, sarcasm), industries (garments, banking, entertainment), politics (liberalism, neo-conservatism), high culture (visual arts, literature, music, social criticism), and popular culture (theater, advertising, music). Some, like the comedian Lenny Bruce, have seen the Jewish and New York essences as virtually identical. “To me,” Bruce remarked, “if you live in New York or any other big city, you are Jewish. It doesn’t matter even if you’re Catholic...

And one year ago:

Strange, a few days ago the NYC Emergency Management issued a nuclear preparedness announcement.

Are they preparing for a celestial event?

Last one I remember very clearly was recent - 18-19.05.2023. I was at my village, where I had spent quite a lot of childhood summer vacations at, in my grandparents' house. What was strange was the following: my grandpa has passed away about 11 years ago, but he was present in the dream and I was preparing food and medicine for him and my grandma in the dream as they were lying each on a single bed in the main/common room. I had helped him with different things during most of my childhood and adult life due to his rheumatoid arthritis (and carry his name, it's common thing in Eastern Europe) and other conditions and my grandma in the last 4-5 years as she got several strokes and her swallowing reflexes were affected. They are my mom's (biological) parents.

There was a feeling of a menacing wave of radical psychopaths from one side of the village and I felt that I could exit the village, but I decided to stay put as I decided to take care of my grandparents (feed them, give them medicine and so on). Even my mom, who is a doctor and had been taking care of them mostly and my sister decided that it's getting far too dangerous and decided to leave with some small shuttle bus.

Anyways, at some point there were strange things moments like someone sending metal hooks at the house and when they attached I could hear ads and other marketing messages very loudly inside the house, weird, almost like those patented devices.. After others left, I wanted to give medicine to my grandma, but she looked asleep. Then I asked my grandma, what is wrong? Can I wake her up? And he said that she had passed away. I felt like I had to give her her medicine.

Somehow she was moved onto another bed and came to herself and I gave her some of her real pills, which are Piracetam based, basically a nootropic of sorts. Once she took it, she smiled very broadly without saying a word. Her eyes turned into stars (pentagonal ones) and her head formed into a cosmic funnel/ vortex with star dots on it. Weird. So I decided to leave her be.

Later after I somehow knew that a new wave of menaces was coming, a trippy (I have never used drugs in my life, especially not hallucinogens) figure wanted to enter the house. As I saw it changing form very quickly, some reptilian/evil shapes appeared briefly at the door and I shooed it. Then the embarrassing part - it tried very hard to trick me so I let it in and then realized my error. When I told it to leave and felt regret, it said I should not have allowed it in the house - but to my surprise I managed to shoo it easily without it doing absolutely anything as it was not really an entity, I felt it was just a test for my learning benefit.

When I woke up from the dream, my mom told me my grandma had actually passed away.

About the world... well, before a tremor happens, I feel my bed shaking a day or a few days before. I hate to "dream" about it, soon after a tremor happens. Something to do with extracting information from the information field? I don't know, I kind of have a weird frequency and it's going back and forth and doing things all the time.

Primer sueño significativo

1. When was the Dream

I don't remember exactly, but maybe the two dreams were 3 years or less before what happened.

2. What did they saw there (without making any conclusion what they think that means!),

a. My stepfather was possessed, filled with rage, in fact he looked like a demon.

b. My stepfather falls down the stairs of the building where I live and is in a pool of blood.

3. Their conclusion or Interpretations of the Dream and what it means!
Well, he was predisposed to alcohol to drain his emotions I guess. I never shared with him on that level, in fact, he was very quiet. I have read that there are dreams that prepare us for a possible painful event. So that's my conclusion, to prepare for what was coming.

4. "When it will happen" (I had souch Dreams and my experience is, that the time when it happens, is not clear. maybe others have other experiences?)
It happened 2 or 3 years later, first he fell down the stairs days before due to being under the influence of alcohol, I was not living with my mother at that time but the fall down the stairs happened and years later, not too late, he was run over in front of our house and died with the same shirt I saw him in my dreams.

Second significant dream

1. When was the Dream

One year ago

2. What did they saw there (without making any conclusion what they think that means!),
To see someone I considered a "friend" ask me for a chance in the face of her lack of conscience and mistakes.

At that moment I thought that I should not close myself emotionally. That there was something pending, an important lesson no matter how painful it was or maybe it was just my own wishful thinking. After a year without talking to her, everything was happening as I thought it would happen and it appeared to me in dreams.

Currently we broke up again, and even when I feel that there is no more energy drainage, as if that psychic feeding conduit was detached... I don't know why I keep seeing her in my dreams as someone who needs help, I don't know why a part of me is still clinging to an illusion.

The dream is more to me than actually doing something for her, I don't know what I should do for myself yet. I don't know what battle I should lose with myself. I don't know why it is more meaningful with her than with others. I don't know what I should see through "her" my actions with others. Although I think it is a false compassion on my part applied incorrectly, but it must necessarily happen in order to see my distorted dynamics, so that I can then choose how to distribute it in a healthier way in my environment, to each one the right thing and in the right measure.

I am trapped in this cycle of unfruitful relationships. I don't know how exactly I'm being selfish, or how my intentions are lacking in objective empathy or honesty.

4. "When it will happen" (I had souch Dreams and my experience is, that the time when it happens, is not clear. maybe others have other experiences?)
This year, a few days ago. He "returned" to his manipulative and blackmailing behaviors and I had no choice but to cut relationship, once again.

Third significant dream
1. When was the Dream

A long time ago

My father was crying alone and I was hugging him comforting him.

Pay more attention to my parents. Forgive them and accept them as they are. Today we share much more and little by little she has been expressing to me that feeling of loneliness and the need to share more as a family. We have a dysfunctional family on both sides so I guess that's what it reflects, that with me, as a son, it's not the same. That there is closeness, understanding.

I don't know why but I have come to think with everything I have read here, that they are what they are just for me to be able to have this access, this knowledge. I want to honor them even if they don't remember why or do not know how even their "bad" actions, have allowed me to be someone with the ability to "choose", I do not know if I understand the latter.

Well, it's a day-to-day thing really. Something that through sharing more and more, listening to their experiences also builds that lack of trust and understanding that has been there for a long time.

I moved into my current home in 2014. Shortly after I had a dream which has (so far) not come true. I was walking to the shops one day and heard an ear splitting bang. Looking up I saw an enormous mushroom cloud rising into the sky from the direction of the RAF air base nearly 3 miles away. I panicked and ran towards a low wall and tried to hide behind it anticipating a nuclear shockwave. As i did this I realised across the road from me was a school and I felt a terrible sense of horror at what I was about to see and all the poor children in there who were about to die.

Now the scary thing here is that in 2014 the low wall I hid behind was not accessable due to a huge hedge had had grown over it. During the lockdown the ower of the house cut the hedge down and the wall now appears as it did in my dream. The local airbase has also been involved with several provocations towards Russia, and there is a school across the road from this place which my children both attend. I'm hoping it was just a dream.

Back
Top Bottom