Prophetic Dreams

Cosmos

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I searched the Forum and didn't find a place where somebody can tell his "Prophetic Dream "

So I thought that souch a Topic should exist here.

It would be interesting to see if any so called "Prophetic Dream" comes true (more or less) !

You could divide it in a couple of sections:

1. When was the Dream,
2. What did they saw there (without making any conclusion what they think that means!),
3. Their conclusion or Interpretations of the Dream and what it means!,
4. "When it will happen" (I had souch Dreams and my experience is, that the time when it happens, is not clear. maybe others have other experiences?)

Would that be ok, to start such a Topic?

Any improvement suggestions?

Isn't it only prophetic when it happens? Otherwise it's just a dream.

I usually analyse dreams with strong emotional content, they have sometimes come exactly true in the near future or at the time somewhere else that I found out about later.

Isn't it only prophetic when it happens? Otherwise it's just a dream.

Well as far as I'm concerned when you have this Dreams, You know that this is such a Dream(it is a feeling of some kind) after you Dreamed , even before it comes true.

But at the beginning when i had my first Dream of such a kind (of the Dreams I can remember) i didn't know what it is. But I was a little bit agitated after it and went to my mother and told here about it. And i think three weeks later, axactly the same frequence of the Dream came true. That are special Dreams they distinguish from normal Dreams (my experience).

I usually analyse dreams with strong emotional content, they have sometimes come exactly true in the near future or at the time somewhere else that I found out about later.

Therefore Number: 2. What did they saw there (without making any conclusion what they think that means!), they should try only to tell what they saw there, quasi with their eyes without any emotional feeling put in it .

I've had dreams that I would classify as prophetic since I was a kid. The defining characteristic for me has been the normal quality of the dream - nothing spectacular of strange happens. I don't tend to anticipate with them but rather just file them away (if I remember them) for later. Most times though, I've only remembered that I had the dream when the real life situation occurred.

One that I remembered as a child entailed me sitting at a fold out table doing a puzzle at my dad's house. I had remembered that I'd had dreams in the past that then happened in real life and wanted to test out if we could change our fate or not. In the dream, I picked up a pencil. When I realized that the situation was occurring in real life, I made the decision to not pick up the pencil at all and see what would happen. Of course nothing did happen, but that was when I came away with the thought that we were capable of making choices in every moment.

As I was growing up, I began to sort of rely on these dreams to let me know that I was on the right track in my life. Eventually, I let go of that thought and now just observe them. I have no idea what these type of dreams mean for me as they don't seem to relay any information on the face of it. Perhaps they are the remains of a much stronger ability I would have had if I had nurtured it?

:) I have had two prophetic dreams that come to mind, one was I dreamed of my grandfather the night before he died, I had never dreamed of him before or after that I can remember.... :huh: I was a young teen at the time, I can't remember if I dreamed that he died or not in the dream.

The other dream was, I was a subway conductor, driving, in an emergency towards the city of Toronto, then an atomic weapon went off in the city, I watched as the mushroom cloud went up, it was very scarry. :scared: I was very upset when I awoke, that image has never left me. I guess its not prophetic as it has not happened, but it really had a prophetic quality to it. :huh:

Ok I tell you about a "Prophetic Dream" I had I think in May this Year.

What I saw was that I was infront of something like a "TV" in this "TV" something like a presenter showed a "Satellit stream" of the Earth.
On this sattelit stream I saw something like a huge cloud covered the half until two-third of the Earth, coming from the direction of Amerika to Europe.

What I think it was : This was a weather presenter (I saw it on the TV) and this presenter gave me the feeling that this Cloud come's to Europe and there will be no more airplanes flying.(Could be Yellowstone or something like it)

"When will it happen": I don't know.

Pashalis said:
Ok I tell you about a "Prophetic Dream" I had I think in May this Year.

What I saw was that I was infront of something like a "TV" in this "TV" something like a presenter showed a "Satellit stream" of the Earth.
On this sattelit stream I saw something like a huge cloud covered the half until two-third of the Earth, coming from the direction of Amerika to Europe.

What I think it was : This was a weather presenter (I saw it on the TV) and this presenter gave me the feeling that this Cloud come's to Europe and there will be no more airplanes flying.(Could be Yellowstone or something like it)

"When will it happen": I don't know.

Isn't a prophetic dream only prophetic if what you dream actually happens exactly how you dreamed it?

I have experienced quite a few of these over the years. I don't think it's really worth much more than a notation - a blip on the radar as it were.

Quote:anart
Isn't a prophetic dream only prophetic if what you dream actually happens exactly how you dreamed it?

That is wy I posted "Prophetic Dream" and not Prophetic Dream. Was it just a normal dream? I don't know ! But my feeling told me that this is a Prophetic Dream(that it will come true).

And yes, of course it's maybe just a Dream.

Prophetic/Precognitive dreams?

Okay, first of all, I'm not very good at participating on forums, since I am pretty
drawn back when it comes to talking to strangers, since weird things have been
accompanying me for all my life now. Also, my english is not so good.

But now I feel is the time has come for me o start networking, however hard it
may come to me the Hermit.

Apart from my life being absolutely destroyed step by step since I have started
my Journey (not to mention the suicidal depression that comes with the package),
I have been having dreams lately. Dreams which I have been taking lightly, and did
not want to register them as anything else but dreams.

However, that was about to be shattered. I will share three dreams here.
One went like this: I was in the ruins of an abandoned house, and I looked
through the window, where I saw a very vivid, psychadelic landscape, at dusk.
Everything looked like it was out of some cartoon, and the grass was fluoroscently
green, purple, blue, red etc. The one special thing that struk me were the clouds.
There were many white clouds moving pretty fast. They also had a cartoonish look
to them, with such small, funny tails. Pretty cute. Among them were black clouds which
moved much faster, and there were lights moving and flashing and blinking inside them,
white and red lights. Two days later this shows up on sott

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/213517-US-Black-clouds-with-lights-moving-inside-sighted-over-Lansing-Michigan

Another dream went like this: I wake up in my room, only it's not my room. Everything is...
different. So I make a check and thrust my hand through the wall - goes through like butter.
I sit down on my chair and take a look at my computer screen, and there's this absolutely
enhanced super OS showing, with which I play a bit. Quite fun. Next thing I go to take a look
through the window, and what do I see? My street is totally wavy, there's this weird looking guy
riding a bike through it, the houses look like they were drawn by Disney, and the landscape
resembled... Oz. (I had at that time no knowledge about cassiopaea or any specific knowledge of
densities and/or aliens). Anyway, suddenly this white owl shows up, stares at me like confused,
and all out of a sudden starts attacking me, but it was quite weak, and I managed to beat it off.
It then flew away. A few months later I see this trailer for Encounters of the 4th kind (yeah, I've
heard something about the movie being fictinous, but nevertheless) and the white owl thing.
I was quite distressed.

As for the third dream, and the thing that followed just now (which prompted me to write here finally):
Starting a few weeks ago, I would have this interjectory dream about a flying helicopter on which the
blades did not spin, yt it was flying, and somehow that was important and had to do with anti-gravity,
that's the theme that accompanied the helicopter in the dreams. The dream was reccuring, the helicopter
would just show up in one of my regular dreams (and all my dreams are quite... odd. Since I was a kid
I've been having some brain waves anomaly, so maybe that's connected).

And today I see this: http://www.facebook.com/zhatz#!/photo.php?pid=291985&id=100000716857918&ref=notif&notif_t=photo_reply

Soemthing is going on. Also I've been seeing an enourmous amount of UFOs, rods and shadowy things flying
around; my friends have seen them also while in my company, and oddly enough, whenever they would be sceptical,
something would show up and they would see for themselves.

Any of you having similar stuff going on?

Regards

Bezeus

Re: Prophetic/Precognitive dreams?

sorry, here's the last link again http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?pid=291985&id=100000716857918&ref=notif&notif_t=photo_reply

there already exist a topic about "Prophetic Dreams"
before you post something here you should try the search engine on this forum ;)
the topic is called "Prophetic Dreams"

......helicopter on which the blades did not spin....

take a look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5POy9iKtPA

it looks crazy yes, but I think it has something to do with the record speed of the camera.

will do, thanks! as for the video, interesting, that's almost exactly what it looked like! but where do the rotor sounds come from in the video...?

Bezeus said:
will do, thanks! as for the video, interesting, that's almost exactly what it looked like! but where do the rotor sounds come from in the video...?

from the helicopter I think.
I think this is just a normal helicopter, the record speed of the camera let it look like the blades don't move, but actually they do.

Over the last few nights, I've been having this dream about ''X''. In every dream something would just pop up, an X, and the words can be heard every time ''X is important''. It was like someone, some voice, was putting a great emphasis on this ''X'', whateverr it means. It comes as an intrusion to a regular dream.

Very reccuring. Today I was discussing it with a friend, and he has no clue as to what it could mean. As with the black clouds dream and the black helicopter, now I stumble upon this:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/217114-Crash-Scene-in-the-Asteroid-Belt

You think it might be connected somehow?

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom