Prophesies - a question

anart

A Disturbance in the Force
With the benefit of passing centuries, we are able to look at ancient prophesies as warnings of events that have occurred and will occur again. If you were to leave a prophecy, or written record of warnings to humanity thousands of years in the future, what would you write?

Hi,
Well, I would probably write something like the Greek myths that have been passed down... or Homer's epics... Which is why I suspect that they are a "Message in a bottle."

Laura

I think a few glyphs depicting a Homer(simpson)esque man making a bow and arrow - then shooting himself in the foot with it!

in light

bin

That is a very intriguing and challenging question, regarding prophecies. Permit me to explore its meaning, because such questions can be attractors to much insight, in the sense that an apparent thin film of water can actually conceal that it is actually a deep pool.

Not to present any overtly "esoteric" posturing here, but I enjoy the expression of poetic imagery more often than not. Hypothetically speaking, let us say I am a former ancient prophet, somehow reminded of my past existences. Being reminded so, I am faced with the results of my own prophecies in my current present. Where do I go from here, given that I have since then matured and hopefully resolved many karmic issues?

Ahh, now I approach unexplored territory in moving to provide an answer to the question, where I must "simulate" the above scenario in my awareness in order to avoid sounding like a rambling fool. On the other hand, moving into the unknown is the mark of the "fool", so there is nothing new there.

Being a prophet in the modern age with memories of a past age, I have an intuitive sense of the nature of time as well as a certain conceptually coherent understanding of it. I figure that time is based on duration, the flow of happenings, which in turn are energy interactions, modulations and transitions.

I figure that given the infinite number of variables involved in these interactions, modulations and transitions that the form of durational dynamics, and the flow of events is most likely chaotic (in the modern sense). I realize that such chaotic flows tend toward attractor dynamics.

Looking into former "times" I come into contact with a probability where I refrained from making said prophecy in my current past. Having a certain insight, I remember that because of this, the temporal flows moved into an evolutionarily meaningless (in terms of creative potential) directions. Why?

Because there was a dominant entropic attractor in the dynamic "event-structure". There may have been creative attractors as well, but the entropic factors were overwhelming and events could not help conform to their inevitability. My task, therefore, was to forge either a stronger attractor or to bolster the existing ones to at least give entropy a run for its money.

As a true prophet (and not an agent of disinformation), I realize my task is to forge a temporal attractor dynamic to coax probability flows in a creative direction of resolution (redemption if you will). As an ancient prophet, more than likely, I am not consciously aware of these dynamics, but I can move with the inspiration that is directly involved with them. Unless, of course I am a "Master", which is another story.

As a somewhat realized prophet, however, I am not totally in the dark. I realize that anything I can present will probably be twisted. In fact, if I am wise enough, I can figure out how to take advantage of this tendency of the entropic attractor to "devour" and "assimilate" creative ones.

Not in any way associated with your run of the mill biblical type prophets (although I may occasionally shoot the breeze with a few at the local hermit cave), I am most likely well versed in the esoteric meanings of the effects of the cosmos upon our world as hallmarks of probability potential (commonly called astrology). I may be familiar with other dimensions, but I am certainly no green-horn regarding the limitations of three dimensional reality.

I know that I cannot hope to create a self-sufficient creative attractor that can withstand through raw presence the effects of entropy. If I were to do this, I would most likely throw the temporal flows into overdrive because of the ensuing tensions between the two poles and invite greater entropy. You cannot force events, and you cannot be so naive to believe that simply "warning" people will have them calmly and rationally take measures to "correct" their path. That kind of attitude (at least to the hypothetical prophet in mention) is for beaurocrats, not true prophets, and beaurocrats are more often than not agents of entropy.

As a prophet of some standing, furthermore, I cannot help but be a bit of a trickster, and so decide that the intended attractor must be designed to be devoured. It must be devoured by entropy, as an irresistable temptation to it, a temptation to power and control. Once devoured, it can act from within and introduce living chaos within the entropic attractor, to subsequently destabilize it, because its own entropic nature is turned against it.

My prophecy, therefore, must be "coded". I am not concerned if people or forces from any direction suspect the coding or not. Some will assume the reason for the coding is to protect the "deeper truth" from the uninitiated. Most will take the prophecy at face value, and I am not worried if the surface meaning is twisted by entropy. In fact, I count on it. That surface meaning is the bait. It will insure that the prophecy is not wiped out or categorized as heresy or taboo. It will insure that its revelatory potential, the true underlying potential beneath the surface, is right there under everyone's nose.

Being wise in the ways of cosmic cycles, and connected with inspiration transcending the three dimensional consensus, I can structure the prophecy as a symbol mantra so that it resonates with probability potentials of my target temporality (future time). Being also wise in the nature and potential of the word, I can use the power of symbols and sacred writing (or even the power of the oral tradition, in which case it is the MEANINGS not the words that are "coded") to organize the patterns of intended meaning, and so activate them in the collective field upon a certain critical point of the destabilization of the entropic attractor I seek to "infect".

In other words, the entropic status quo will adopt my prophecy for its own ends, and hence without realizing it, will move in a certain probabilistic direction coherent with my intent. I am no fool (not any more than your average trickster-prophet at least), and realize that there will be much pain upon humanity through this direction, but I am confident that this pain pales before what would happen without my prophecy.

Thus my former prophecy serves a two-fold purpose. One is to "infect" the status quo attractor, like the proverbial carrot on a stick before the mule, to coax it in a desired direction of greater redemption potential. The other is to structure the coded truth in such a way so as to be triggered by a certain stage of cosmic cycles to magnetize humans of compatible genetic potential into accessing it, interpreting it and applying it where and when it can be properly applied.

The entropic status quo would have us believe that "prophecies" are collective warnings regarding the "mending of our ways" in terms of rigidly enforced "choices". Perhaps, however, "prophecies" are coded instructions with how to deal with entropy after the effect of the same "prophetic tradition" upon the probability flow has brought time to a point when action can be more readily taken.

What would be the signs of activation? One may assume that the prophetic pattern, resonating with the cosmic timing dynamic would begin destabilizing the entropic attractor itself. This would worry many people, especially those of the status quo, who would try to restabilize the attractor through the promotion of fear. What they would not be able to do, however, is divorce themselves from the probability "infection" because it would have already done its job so to speak after they swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

One might say that there are plans within plans within plans, and that the inspired trickster who laughs last laughs best. Such is my view of prophecy, and my hope that we may be living in times where the need for further prophecy will be a thing of the past. Perhaps, as a modern prophet, the best case scenario would be where I could sigh with relief that all is being accomplished as it should be and go find another vocation.

But then again, that is just my view.

Thank's for providing such stimulating questions.

Regards, EQ

Sounds exactly like what happened with myth and legends and stories of "dying and resurrecting gods, as well as Grail myths, etc. It seems to me that the "prophet" ought to also find a way to transmit the "cure" for the malady of entropy.

I think that such stories would try to convey that the fused magnetic center - that organ that allows us to extend ourselves into hyperdimensions - is the means by which those who are "pure in heart," or of the bloodline, can achieve the true "Holy Grail" - our connection to universal creativity. Because the process of fusion requires a fundamental "reorganizing" one's psychological nature, a byproduct is quite different mixtures of neurochemicals. This then leads to modification of DNA. DNA - heredity - is implicated in all kinds of psychic abilities, which suggests that these abilities are part of what is intended to be suppressed by concealing the true nature of the Grail.

But the grail stories still manage to convey the truth, that the quest is a struggle against dark forces that have inculcated dragons - habits of thought and perception - in human beings, and the struggle against these "programs" is the same as the struggles depicted by the alchemists as well as the brief story of Jesus' forty days in the desert. Then, the story of the head of Bran the Blessed that could prophesy and give advice, and also provide all needs for his followers - mainly fish and loaves of bread - is from the same source as the story of the head of John the Baptist on a platter - the original grail was a platter - which is juxtaposed in the Bible against the story of the multiplying loaves and fishes. It seems that the ultimate manifestation of these extraordinary abilities locked up in DNA must include material manifestation, clairvoyance, and other so-called paranormal abilities that develop as a result of "rewiring the brain" and changing the mix of neurochemicals in the brain and that is why the symoblism of the head is used.

So, the conclusion is that the fusing of the magnetic center, the organ that links us to our higher organs of thought and creativity, is, indeed, the Grail. Because it is related to the feminine force of Cosmic Creativity, of infinite potential, it came to be associated with the Virgin Mother, and with the Sea. The Black Virgin symbolizes this undifferentiated creative power waiting to be informed, impregnated by the light of knowledge and will.

But, as noted, this profound scientific esotericism was distorted and reduced to nonsense by those who did not have the potential themselves, who did not have the bloodline, and who wished to appropriate that creativity to themselves, or at the very least, prevent those who carried the potential from discovering it. But as you note, the story was such a strong "attractor" that even those who sought to destroy the knowledge were the means of its propagation. Lies, distortions, disinformation, were propagated to hide the truth. Various other ways and means - all leading nowhere - were propagated as the answer; things such as drugs or chemicals or even the wrong neurochemicals and organs. So dangerous is this knowledge that it has been hidden by lies for millennia. And still it shines as the truth to those who can see.

Occasionally, by some fluke, by some accident of genetic recombination, an individual would manifest one or another of the hidden powers. Unfortunately, most often when this happens, there is no understanding of the nature of the ability and no cohesive union of the magnetic center that would assist a more stable and inclusive manifestation, and mainly, the level access the Universal Creative Potential. This is certainly a good thing because an individual born with fully activated DNA potentials in our world would be like having an infant in the pilot's seat of a 757. But still, such anomalies assisted us in perceiving the true nature of the possibilities that certain human beings are born with. We also learned that those with the flukes, the anomalous abilities, had damage to their DNA in some other respect and generally, the appearance of such abilities precluded the possibility of developing the whole range via the proper procedures.

Jesus of Galilee, descended from the Gauls, inherited this bloodline with its questing spirit. The symbolism of crucifixion - the dying and resurrecting god - long a symbol of the alchemical battle, the great pain and labor of overcoming one's acquired mode of thinking and perception - required to fuse the magnetic center - was a way of conveying the truth to those with the bloodline. This was later transformed into what was claimed to be a literal history by clever individuals with evil intentions who saw their advantage in using this in a particular way. But again, they passed on the code. Certainly, those with the bloodline would be attracted to this story without knowing why. It was just a matter of controlling how they perceived it - how they were allowed to understand it - so as to use it for social and political control.

A portion of the true understanding has survived for two millennia in the secret recesses of certain Eastern Orthodox monasteries located in the very regions from whence came the Grail legends. And it is notable that these are the same areas from whence came the Bogomils as well, who profoundly influenced the Cathars. Many of the Southern French nobility, being carriers of the bloodline, were powerfully attracted to these teachings that resonated to the truth humming in their veins. And for awhile, it seemed that the dream of a land of milk and honey and tolerance and creativity might take permanent hold in the Languedoc.

But it was not to be. Indeed, the statistical presence of those with aberrations in the bloodline - those who descended from miscegenation - with their use of abilities that appeared like flukes, with the concommitant lack of understanding and lacking the higher centers, but with a magnetic center crystallized by evil - were the nemesis of the carriers of the blood. By the laws of genetic recombination, members of the same family of the blood could be either of the dark or of the light.

And so, exactly as Jesus said: a man's greatest foes are those of his own household and that "if any man come to me and hate not his father and mother and wife and children and brethren and sisters, also, he cannot be my disciple. As the tradition tells us, this is the meaning of Jesus' pronouncement: think not that I came not to send peace, but a sword.

If we were in a perfect world, what then would we DO? If there were no lessons to be learned, or retrieved, what would be the point?

There is a relatively new discovery in the field of genetics, regarding proteins called epigenes. Apparently genes are like the information stored on a computer hardrive in the cell, and epigenes are chemicals that selectively unlock that information.

It seems that although 98% of our DNA is allegedly inert, and there is a 2% always active, epigenes seem to scan that 98% and occasionally trigger dormant genetic information (although I do not know how much of the dormant code they do unlock as this is a fairly new field).

What I have read is that the code epigenes do activate is not predetermined but depends on how we relate to our environment, our lifestyle, our habitual emotional states, our reactions and even thoughts and beliefs.

It is even speculated that epigenetic selection may influence the genomes of our potential offspring, as well as activate or deactivate genetic potential in the host organism.

What would be interesting to consider is the following possibility. That estoterically coded information, when its meaning tones coherently with the magnetic center in a profound way, resonates with the very deep sense of being in one with latent genetic patterns. This resonance may trigger epigenetic selection of dormant genes of the "bloodline" into activation.

In Hinuism it is considered that meditating upon a yantra or mandala reveals the powers of the deity the mandala or yantra represents. Perhaps the coded myth, art or even text is like a mandala of meaning that creates an internal state that triggers the epigenetic activation mentioned (when the subject can receive it).

It is also quite probable that the magnetic center itself may be the organic link to epigenetic activation (which seems coherent with your articles). If this is so, and (to one of the "bloodlines") the coded truths will ring out eventually no matter how those who are apparently clueless try to smother the patterns.

If anyone of the "bloodlines" is not activated in the least bit through contact with esoteric codes, then magnetic center integration and cleansing is probably what is needed (or there may be a period where the activation is undetectable to host consciousness). It seems often that initial revelations may only be "first contact resonance" and are usually followed by the "dark night of the soul", which may indicate that the true quest has started (contact with Prima Materia).

It may also be possible that our "prophet" may have forseen that the knowledge would be lost, and that this may be a good thing (babies piloting 747's into Pentagons notwithstanding) because it insures that activation is a direct and organic dynamic instead of mired in elaborate concepts of a far past, with the exception of the inherent activating power of the code itself.

We have to admit that paradigms change, while archtypes transcend them. If we had a bunch of commentaries from times of ancient knowledge, would they be coherent with our modern mental biases? The distortions and lies, to one with an some kind of an inner voice and even partial discrimination are BLATANT, or there would not be so many questioning them at this time.

On the other hand, the real knowledge spelled out, but in a context of a very ancient way of understanding the world, may have been confusing and done damage because of their truth.

The knowledge may have been lost but the everything else is pretty much in place, which amounts to both the "hardware" (our DNA) and the activating triggers (esoteric codes). What is the deciding factor, and another reason why I believe it is not necessarily a bad thing that the knowledge was lost, is that activating the magnetic center is a personal quest (a free-will cultivating quest of maturation), a form of pulling ourselves up by our bootstraps, that is more valuable if we learn it from scratch, because then we are self-made and truly free.

Learning it from scratch is probably what self-discovery is all about. As such, the codes may not stimulate an "all at once" activation, but if we get back to them at various stages of developement they may trigger inner dynamics that may help us with the next challenge. In that way, growth may be gradual and undetected, not only by us (until we are ready for "self-revelation"), but by the disinformation matrix itself (STS).

It is kind of like the knight finding a hidden treasure or magical item after every specific trial, and using it for the next trial.

In this case, any block in the magnetic center we encounter may actually be an inversion of an epigenetic "access code". When we resolve that particular block, understand it and can move through it, or understand our true relation to it, a magnetic opening may result that may be an activation pathway. Further contact with the esoteric template may turn on that pathway. At some point we may even begin to "live the myth".

It may start manifesting in our lives in a synchronistic fashion, where life becomes a sequence of mythic realizations tailor made to our specific case, but still coherent with the fundamental code. I believe this may be an indication that enough of the blood has been activated to self-perpetuate the code in the probability structure of existence, where enough genes are activated that they can provide the feedback for further epigenetic activation through more magnetic center integration.

It may be that this corresponds to an activation of an inner guide that is probably very vivid, and that this inner guide may itself point the way to issues that need resolution and to treasures to be found (the myth of Perseus comes to mind here).

The codes of the myth are actually the genetic patterns themselves projected through communication media so they can be reabsorbed (humans are unique in ascribing meaning to symbols, and are "hardwired" to do so). When enough is aborbed the proverbial divine guide, or guardian angel may not be a fairy tail after all, but a holographic pattern in the aura representing the activating genetic code itself.

Thus, alchemical activation may not be a shazam dynamic when we are "ready", but a growth process where each activation allows its lessons to be fully digested and integrated before we are ready for the next. For a while, we may not even feel we are being activated, unless we compare current states with how we were say years ago.

EQ

Fascinating - thank you both for that insight. And, since we are trapped in a time loop, merely conveying what is actually happening at the current time would be prophecy to those who follow, making history prophecy, encoded as you have described.

Also, oddly enough, while reading Laura's response, in which she wrote, "We also learned that those with the flukes, the anomalous abilities," and "Indeed, the statistical presence of those with aberrations in the bloodline - those who descended from miscegenation - with their use of abilities that appeared like flukes" - I read the word 'fluke' as 'parasite', as in: "liver fluke in the class Trematoda, Phylum Platyhelminthes. This parasite lives in the liver of humans" (from Wikipedia)

Perhaps it is all the parasite talk of late, but it really struck me as an odd connection to make. Wouldn't it be a 'fluke' if certain 'flukes' were beneficial for the emergence of psychic abilities?

In my view, we are collectively living the results of history and are a continuation of it in a sense (actually, I am stating the obvious here). What I want to convey is that our present in the collective sense, and for many in a more focused individual sense, is a mythic continuation of the past.

If the prophetic mythic seed of the past is now sprouting in our present, we are living myth in action (although in the context of different paradigms than past ones).

The observation regarding parasites is poignant, in fact. If one observes entropic directions, they do indeed act parasitic. On the other hand, we also have the phenomenon of symbiosis, which is in essence biological solidarity.

As evolving humans we are learning, among other things, symbiosis. Those who are allied to entropy are promoting parasitism, and perhaps we may consider parasitism as the archetype or even the modus operandi of entropy or even vice versa.

It makes entropy a contradiction not only of existence, but also with itself. A parasite depends on its host, yet it also may lead to its death. Parasites usually find another host before it dies. What does entropy hope to do? Or is it existentially insane?

The human liver converts absorbed nutrients into molecules compatible with cellular metabolism, and filters out toxins. Transferring the analogy to the human condition, consider a parasite "feeding off" of primal life energies right where they are converted into a form compatible for human assimilation, and inhibiting the human ability to filter out energies and patterns that are incompatible with its creative living dynamic.

This amounts to entropic parasites interferring directly with the act of sacred choice and free will, in my view, which is how they "feed".

I believe the parasite analogy to be, therefore, a deep insight regarding the human condition.

It is also noteworthy that 'flukes" or abbherations (which a parasite is to the host), can stimulate certain hosts to evolve conditions of enhanced integrity, either converting the parasite into a symbiont (as was done long ago with mitochonria bacteria) or effectively expelling.

I must admit to reading with my chin in my hand... I had a thought after reading the C's statement that they are us in the future and we are our ancestors in the future... The above discussion reminded me of that train of thought. The prophesy question- in effect-brought me back to it. The close of the Grand Cycle gives birth to the next Grand Cycle- how are we preparing the balance of a new birth? How may we contribute to the beginning of the next cycle- the birth of our ancestors? Past myth suggests- before the Fall- that humanity existed in a symbiotic state with Nature- rather than a parasitic one. We, in our long past, sang for our supper in a manner that is not available to us today.
There are new souls riding the Wave from the Source- awaiting their opportunity to participate in the Grand Cycle. If I understand Laura's material from the C's correctly, then the STS forces are interested in locking this realm into a parasitic Nature rather than a symbiotic one. STS forces, in my way of thinking, do not have the ability to create- they can only maim, twist, mutilate- which is reflected in the Fall.
I often ponder my basis of belief that Truth always Shouts... 'course that does imply the need for listening.
Thank you all for the sharing-

Q/R Cheryl

Back
Top Bottom