Prophecies by Seraphim Chudsky - comets, meteorites, ISIS and Russia?

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Some time ago I stumbled upon this article in Russian about the prophecies by Seraphim Chudsky (старец Серафим).

The article talks about his childhood. He was born in 1884 in the family of "Old Believers" in taiga, where he had an opportunity to develop his character by overcoming harsh condition of the surrounding nature. Later on in 1927 he was accused of being an "enemy of the state" and sent to Gulag (that was actually the same location of the legendary Akraim settlement).

While in Gulag he had to endure inhumane conditions that destroyed his health, but not his will. It is claimed that Seraphim Chudsky was channeling various higher sources that talked about the nature of creation and being. And that his pupils made sure to remember what was said.

So the author of the article mentions all kind of prophecies, also of the events that happened in the past, but the following two paragraphs caught my attention, because it seems like they could be interpreted in various ways. What's for sure, it does look like he is describing "hope from Russia" and perhaps cometary or meteorite bombardment.

The text is in Russian, but Siberia was kind enough to translate it into English, while preserving the meaning as much as possible. It is tricky, because the language is vague and archaic. The author of the article speculates that the first paragraph seems to be talking about ISIS and the refugee crisis, and then Russia coming to Syria to fight Daesh. His theory for the second paragraph has to do with "space wars", but it clearly has more to do with comets or meteorites than anything else.

An idea was proposed that perhaps the center of religion is Jerusalem. In this case "swarms of hornets" could very much be "swarms of meteorites" finally executing justice on Israel. But it isn't clear what could be the "northern wind" in this case. So another proposed idea by Altair was, that it is indeed perhaps Northern wind -> Russia -> Hyperborea
Center of religions could be Near East in general. "The swarms of hornets will attack the center of religions and will sting everyone who demonstrates his/her religion." -> ISIS in Syria/Iraq? Indeed, Daesh soldiers could be seen as black hornets.

The second paragraph talks about the pre-cataclysmic times.

In any case, here's the text.

The original:

«И налетят шершни на центр вер, и будут жалить каждого, кто веру свою кажет. И в страхе неведающие покинут центр вер, оставив беззащитными камни предков своих. И будет тьма два раза по две седьмицы. А после – ветер с севера разгонит орды ос и станет тишь в союзе дружества и веденья.»...

«И набухнет небесная твердь, и проломится, сокрушая земную ось и смещая на своём пути земли и народы населяющие. И каждая тварь не укроется, лишь праведные спасение в пространстве найдут своё. И будет Путь у них иным, наполненным и просветлённым.»

The translation:

"The swarms of hornets will attack the center of religions and will sting everyone who demonstrates his/her religion. And the ignorant ones will abandon the center of religions in fear, thus leaving the stones of their ancestors defenceless. And the darkness will last two times for two weeks. After that, the northern wind will blow the hordes of hornets away and peace will come in the unity of (uniting?) friendship and knowledge..."

"The sky will swell and then break up, thus shifting the Earth pole and moving lands and peoples on its way. No creature can escape it, only the righteous ones will find their salvation in space (not the cosmos, but space like spatium). Their way will be different: complete (fulfilled?) and enlightened."

02%20%2818%29.jpg

Sounds like he was reading too much Revelation.

I see some problems with these kind of prophecies:

1) Vague language that makes all kinds of interpretations possible.
2) Perhaps it is possible to catch glimpses of one possible timeline, but how do you predict the future that is far ahead?

Here's one just came across, perhaps covered here before by Alice Bailey:
Out of Russia… will emerge that new and magical religion about which I have so often told you. It will be the product of the great and imminent Approach which will take place between Humanity and the Hierarchy. From these two centres of spiritual force, in which the light which ever shineth in and from the East will irradiate the West; the whole world will be flooded with the radiance of the Sun of Righteousness. I am not here referring, in connection with Russia, to the imposition of any political ideology, but to the appearance of a great and spiritual religion, which will justify the crucifixion of a great nation and which will demonstrate itself and be focused in a great and spiritual Light which will be held aloft by a vital Russian exponent of true religion – that man for whom many Russians have been looking, and who will be the justification of a most ancient prophecy.

_http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/the-secret-of-eurasia-the-key-to-hidden-history-and-world-events

alkhemst said:
Here's one just came across, perhaps covered here before by Alice Bailey:
Out of Russia… will emerge that new and magical religion about which I have so often told you. It will be the product of the great and imminent Approach which will take place between Humanity and the Hierarchy. From these two centres of spiritual force, in which the light which ever shineth in and from the East will irradiate the West; the whole world will be flooded with the radiance of the Sun of Righteousness. I am not here referring, in connection with Russia, to the imposition of any political ideology, but to the appearance of a great and spiritual religion, which will justify the crucifixion of a great nation and which will demonstrate itself and be focused in a great and spiritual Light which will be held aloft by a vital Russian exponent of true religion – that man for whom many Russians have been looking, and who will be the justification of a most ancient prophecy.

_http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/the-secret-of-eurasia-the-key-to-hidden-history-and-world-events

I wonder,when he says the crucifixion of a great nation,does he refer to a destruction of one or does he mean that it will ''become as Christ'' and follow his example?Personally the destruction of America comes to mind,but this might just be wishful thinking on my part (sorry to any members currently residing within ''the great beast'').

Back
Top Bottom