Prophecies by a Boer prophet

Erna

The Living Force
I don't know if there is any truth in prophets or their prophecies, like Nostradamus and all the others. I am a little sceptical of alleged prohecies that apparently came to pass. Nostradamus for example, wrote in quatrains, and the interpretation of those quatrains are varied. Then I remembered that we also had a prophet here in South Africa (1862 - 1926), but unlike Nostradamus, Siener, who he was known as, (it's Afrikaans for 'seer'), wrote with symbolism. Apparently he was unable to interpret all of his visions. Because he lived during the Anglo Boer War, most of his visions pertained to South Africa's future, although he did elaborate on world events as well. As with most people living in that time, he was very religious. He is most well known today for a prediction me made of the death of a well known general killed in 1914 which came to pass exactly the way he described it.

He was in the headlines again recently when a group planned a coup to overthrow the government, and confessed in court that their inspiration came from his prophecies.

I found a short documentary on Youtube about him, and to be honest, a couple of the things he said makes one wonder, things like when they asked him when these things will come to pass, he said "when the ice starts melting".

Here it is:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Back
Top Bottom