Professor Henri Joyeux on Daily motion

I have discovered this documentary from surgeon Henri joyeux on Daily motion . It was really good to hear that he is against gluten and dairy products

it's well in french so for the people who understand french language it is an opportunity ( I know we have so much material from this forum but it was positive to find it in french )

thank you for your time

j'ai découvert ce documentaire du chirurgien Henri Joyeux sur daily motion . C'était vraiment bien d'entendre qu'il était contre le gluten et les produits laitiers.

C'est en français . C'est donc une opportunité pour le public français du forum ( Je sais nous avons beaucoup de matériel grâce au forum mais c'était positif de trouver quelque chose en français

merci pour votre temps

fille des bois, pourrais-tu ajouter le lien de l'entrevue a ton post. Merci. ;)

fille des bois, can you provide the link to the documentary on your post. Thanks ;)

with pleasure Laurentien there are seven documentaries you can find on the right side of the page with all the videos

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xax02h_2-conference-du-professeur-joyeux-d_lifestyle

Thanks for the link, fille des bois.
I listened for a few minute the first video, when he talk about dairy product (milk) and my my does he explain it well. When he say that a veal suffer from Alzheimer from birth to adult because there is no neurotrophic factor in cow milk because as he say, cow are not asked to do mathematics but to eat grass in their life. Cow milk is produced by cow to feed cow, to grow strong muscles and bone and gain 150 kilos in a year.

I will continue to listen to is video later, Thanks again fille des bois.

Back
Top Bottom