Problems with the "print this article" function

Torstone

Padawan Learner
Hi!

When I am trying to print an article on the SOTT website the last words are cut on the right sides so i cant see the last part of every sentence.
In this case i have tried to print the article "Dark Ages and Inquisitions, Ancient and Modern - Or Why Things are Such a Mess On Our Planet and Humanity is on the Verge of Extinction" by Laura.

An example:

In the article on SOTT:

This is going to be a long one so get a cup of tea or coffee and settle down. Those of you who like your information in short bytes, this article is not for you!

when using the print article function:

This is going to be a long one so get a cup(rest is cut away).

I have tried this on to different computers, with different printers, but it could still be something wrong with my configuration.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem?

Works fine for me. Everything is there.

The only suggestion that I can give you if you want to print it is copy all the article and paste it on a Word document.

After that, you can print it without any problems.

...mmh, maybe you're using always the same browser? Try to update it too. You may play a bit also with screen resolution and the 'fit on screen' option of the printer driver.

I'm on Google Chrome, and tested the article in question just now and it works OK for me. Firefox is generally recommended as the most compatible browser for use with this network of sites.

Which browser are you using, and on which operating system?

dantem said:
...mmh, maybe you're using always the same browser? Try to update it too. You may play a bit also with screen resolution and the 'fit on screen' option of the printer driver.

Jason (ocean59) said:
I'm on Google Chrome, and tested the article in question just now and it works OK for me. Firefox is generally recommended as the most compatible browser for use with this network of sites.

Which browser are you using, and on which operating system?

Thanks for input, i use Google Chroome on Windows 7 home edition , I will follow your advices and see if I can make it work and let you know the results.

If not working, it isn`t a big job using the copy paste function as Gandalf said :)

Back
Top Bottom