Problems Accessing the Forum

Alejo

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hey guys,

I have a situation which is somewhat confusing and strange, and i don't know if this is the right place in the forum to post it i apologize if that's the case:

i have not been able to access the forum ever since christmas on my laptop computer, whenever i try to open the page i get a message that says
" sorry Guest, You are banned from using this forum. multiple accounts, objectionable posts."
so i wrote an email to sott@sott.net (sorry again if this was the wrong place to send it, i couldn't find another place) asking about it and never got a response, i wrote another one and didn't get a response either.

So i was wondering what could it mean, and as i explained on the email, the reason for "Multiple accounts" is that my little brother uses the same computer to access the forum and has an account of his own.

and objectionable posts i can only remember a thread that my brother started here in which there was a mistake made probably by me (not logging off after using the forum knowing that my brother would use it) and by him ( using it before checking who's account was it) but seemed clarified to me, however if there's anything else i'd love to have an opportunity to clarify.

Now here's where it gets strange, and you may be wondering, how can i be posting if i am banned, well i have the same nervous sentiment of wanting to inquire about it and of not wanting to do anything against the rules of the forum, namely if i am banned and posting(?) could be considered as a hacker or something along the line, that would threat the integrity of the forum.

so when i tried to access it through my mobile device it allowed me, so i decided to try and access it through my house's living room computer and here i am, available to access and post.

if there's any information or suggestion or notice that i may need to get i would greatly appreciate it, i just started with the EE program and have tons of questions about it but am a little concerned about posting, this is the only place where i can network and learn about the Work and the EE program.

thanks a lot guys

Hi Alejo,

You should not have a problem logging into and participating in the forum. The error occurred as a result of a posting ban on your brother. Try clearing your cache on your laptop and see if the problem re-occurs.

Thanks Vulcan!:D

I'll try next chance I get, and let you guys know

thanks again

ok, i reset safari and it seems to be working!

Thanks again Vulcan!! ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

Back
Top Bottom