prime numbers and the ancient secrets of levitation

danaguesswho

The Force is Strong With This One
I would like to know if there is a direct correlation between the prime numbers, magnetism and the ancient secrets to move large objects by levitation , and if that correlation is in part , part of the formula to do said practices. Also if this secret is known by the masons.

111777 said:
I would like to know if there is a direct correlation between the prime numbers, magnetism and the ancient secrets to move large objects by levitation

Possibly.

111777 said:
, and if that correlation is in part , part of the formula to do said practices.

Possibly. It could also be that it only happens via practice and long-term feedback, and the exact formulation is not really conscious. Thus, they can do it, but don't really know how they do it and can't really "teach" it except to promise that if an individual practices enough they will eventually "get it right" and they play the numbers game.

111777 said:
Also if this secret is known by the masons.

Probably not.

Great thanks for your quick and witted answers,and they are not of my liking and I do appreciate them all the same laura , BUT I would like the C's to answer them ....if you could please ask them th e question I would much much appreciate the answer

Back
Top Bottom