Predictions and Prophecies

IronFloyd

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
I don't know if this is quackery, but this old man Carlos Muñoz Ferrada was even persecuted by the authorities in the 80s for "alarming" the population with his "prediction" of the earthquake in Chile in 1985, also previously predicted earthquakes in 1939 and 1960 (magnitude 9.5). I would like to have some opinion of you about this (subtitles in english):

Wandering Star

Dagobah Resident
Well, I think that if the C's have not reached the awareness of "someone", that video is one of the best approaches to understand what is happening at the planetary level.

His bad mood in explaining things is strange.

Does anyone force him?🤔

thorbiorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I don't know if this is quackery, but this old man Carlos Muñoz Ferrada was even persecuted by the authorities in the 80s for "alarming" the population with his "prediction" of the earthquake in Chile in 1985, also previously predicted earthquakes in 1939 and 1960 (magnitude 9.5). I would like to have some opinion of you about this (subtitles in english):

He is a scientist, but probably more than that, like a seer of some kind, clairvoyant maybe. Apart from the earthquakes he seems to have predicted, we don't know his system in detail or his success rate. His mind is very sharp, even at his advanced age he apparently recalls all his calculations.

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I stumbled upon this info today. Baba Vanga's name and predictions have been mentioned in this thread and elsewhere on the forum before, but knowing the murky nature of predictions, the following should be taken with a large grain of salt. But it is still somewhat interesting, considering recent information and what we already know.

Anyways, there is a slur of articles and TV shows in Russian that talk about Vanga's prediction about the day of "5 couples/twos". The talk was about the date of 22 of December 2020 (22.12.2020). Or this is the date that her friend Sergei Kostornoy mentioned. The prediction goes as follows:

That on the day of "5 twos" “we will warm ourselves in the sun, but a black shadow will fall on the sun.”

He also mentioned in this TV program in Russian that according to Vanga, "in the year 5 twos will be repeated twice, a scary epidemic will begin. And it will be scary also because it will affect not only physical bodies, but also mental state. It will lead to psychological diseases of many people. And that people will be like robots.

Kostornoy also said the following:

“On December 22, 2020, there are five couples,” Kostornoi said, adding that if humanity does not change its mindset, continue to pursue profit and wage wars, then the world could be engulfed in a pandemic of another serious disease.

“There have been periods in history when the plague has ravaged vast areas … This could be an unexpected war,” he warned.

And of course now everyone says that it was prediction of Covid-19 and the increasing digitalization. It certainly could be. But then we also know that it isn't a real pandemic, and there can't be a real comparison to serious pandemics like the Black Death. So not sure that she talked about this "pandemic". But we certainly can relate to people becoming robot-like.

Todor Todorov (Vanga's translator) explained that perhaps people will have something embedded (like a chip), and it will be possible to know everything about them. But he and others also miss that there could be another meaning to people being "robot-like".

Kostornoy clarified that Vanga didn't mention a specific year, just its characteristic, that in that year there will be a double occurrence of a date with 5 twos in it.

Todorov also said that she talked about "a year of the mirror, when the light will be turned upside down, and the danger will come from the "yellow ones". But Todorov couldn't say what she meant by the "yellow ones". Of course the TV people thought that it was a reference to the yellow bio-hazard protective suits.

There is also this:

He recalled that on December 21 and 22, according to scientists, there will be a terrible solar flare.

“How will this affect people’s psyches?” Kostornoy asks.

As for the date when the coronavirus pandemic will recede, he also indicated a specific date.

“On March 20, the day of the vernal equinox, the coronavirus problem will not be so urgent because the Earth will enter the fifth dimension,” he said.

So it was Kostornoy's interpretation, and that's how it was presented to the media, that it was last year's 22nd of December. Also probably because of Jupiter/Saturn conjunction.

But who knows. It appears that this prediction can still happen during other years, when there is a double occurrence of 5 twos. 🤷‍♀️

What is curious, imo, is the mention of "warming ourselves in the sun", and then there will be a black shadow over it. Imo, it doesn't have to be a reference to a solar flare, but could also be a reference to an onset of Ice Age, and/or "shadowing of the sun" due to volcanic ash. Or some astronomic event. Or something else, more symbolic.

But his remark about the possible terrible pandemic, and a clear hint to "the human cosmic connection" is also interesting. fwiw.

Last edited:

Korzik18

Jedi
FOTCM Member
Todorov also said that she talked about "a year of the mirror, when the light will be turned upside down, and the danger will come from the "yellow ones".
I wonder what the "year of the mirror" means. Todor Todorov believes that this is 2020. I thought if you put a mirror between this date (February 22, 2022), then the reflection will be mirror: 22.02. / 2022 . Only here there are already 6 twos :huh:🙃 I think we can find many more different combinations too.
What is curious, imo, is the mention of "warming ourselves in the sun", and then there will be a black shadow over it. Imo, it doesn't have to be a reference to a solar flare, but could also be a reference to an onset of Ice Age, and/or "shadowing of the sun" due to volcanic ash. Or some astronomic event. Or something else, more symbolic.
This seems like a very realistic scenario to me!

Ina

Dagobah Resident
Or maybe the efforts of Bill Gates?

First sun-dimming experiment will test a way to cool Earth

Top Bottom